The Perfect Age Ch. 07

Story Info
A submissive little girl becomes a working girl.
4.4k words
4.57
54.2k
40
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers

It wasn't long after I became his lover that he had me seeing other men. The first time was at a party he took me to several months after I started seeing him. He had me go down on a friend of his while he watched. Assured me all was okay, it would be 'safe'. 'Just do it, you'll do that for me, baby, right?'...I did. I actually enjoyed it. I found out early that I liked being watched, like being a little show girl at the parties he would take me to regularly. And I also found out early on too that he had plans for me, plans to turn me into a very popular 'item on the menu', as he called me.

My mother introduced me to him. She thought he was a good man, the right man to take me away from our lecherous older neighbor. She thought he was the right man to 'save' me from the dirty old man next door that introduced me to my sissy girl side, the dirty old man that would use me in his garage. Little did my mother know that the man I was now hopelessly addicted to, her trusted friend and our family dentist, would be the man that I would do anything for. And that he was taking full advantage of that. He was very much a 'good man', the best lover I've ever had. And he was the most manipulative too. It wasn't long before I had a steady stream of gentlemen I saw. Not only at the request of my lover but because I loved it. He showed me that side of myself. I am a little whore and proud of it...

Left hand on my hip, rear end pushed out and to the side, my right hand stroking my little penis between my index finger and thumb, I am putting on what my boyfriend calls my 'dirty little show'. I perfected this in front of him too many times to count.

My pink ruffled panties are dangling at my knees, they wiggle as I move my hips, lacy and displayed in full. My legs are spread just enough to keep them from falling to my ankles. I am a very cute piece of sissy candy. My pretty little girly girl ruffled and lace panties are shown off so sexy. It's a planned part of my show. It's all a very calculated part of what I am doing for the man in front of me.

I am in white 3" spike heel soft leather ankle boots. Very kinky little fuck-me shoes, open toed showing off my pink toe nails through my sheer white stockings. My hose are thigh-high lace top with cute little pink bows in the back on each stocking. I am wearing a white lace bustier and white lace neck choker. My large white shiny plastic hoop earrings dangle at my shoulders up under my blonde hair, hair covering half of one eye, a very hot look. My makeup is perfect. I fixed it just before I started my little exhibition for this man. I checked and touched it up just after he fucked me.

"I love doing this for you, baby."

I smile suggestively, wink at him. His cum is dripping out of me, I feel it run down the back of my right leg slightly as I slowly rotate my hips for him. I can see him stare up at me from the chair he sits in. He likes what he is seeing.

"Daddy, you know I'm yours to do anything with. You know I'll do anything for you, anything you like. And you know I'm a bad girl, very much in need of a spanking. I am a very bad little girl."

I purr to him as he sits and stares at me from the arm chair in my living room. He is naked. Naked and semi erect, his huge penis starts to stir again. Ten minutes ago he was in me, deep in me. He was fucking me over the arm of my couch, knees on the couch, my face to the floor.

He had me undress him on my knees as soon as he entered my apartment, stared down at me as I took his pants and underwear down and then off. He pulled me by my arm to the couch as soon as he was naked. He pulled my panties down so fast I thought he'd rip them. He pushed me over the arm of the couch roughly. He was driven. My little ankle boots kicking up around him on the couch, my face to the floor, he was in me so fast he made me cry out. The only sound in the room was my whimpering and moaning and his cock sliding in and out of my slippery tight little hole.

He is still slippery with my lubricated rear end, shiny and wet all over the front of his crotch and cock. I can still feel his thrusts. I feel my tight little hole throb after being used by him for over half an hour. I can feel the wetness of his cum in the crack of my butt as I sway and grind slightly for him.

He is a friend of my boyfriends. They all are. He is one of my regulars. He, like the other 'special ones', gets me without a condom. If my boyfriend says they are safe, they are. He is what would be best described as a 'client'. The 'show' I am putting on is something I do for my boyfriend and a couple of other select gentlemen. They like to watch my alluring little show. But what this 'special one' really wants to see after he fucks me is me crying. And he wants to see and hear my sobs after I cum into his hand. He wants to see me lick it clean and then get whipped with a belt to the point of tears. It's a specialty I perform for the a very select few. I have no safe word with these men. I have been trained to be a submissive little 'whipping girl' for just this type of client, this type of kinky session, this very dirty little trick to be performed by a specialty whore like me. It's what my boyfriend calls one of my talents, one of the specialties he trained me for. It's what draws the big spenders to me.

"Daddy, please, please, whip me. Please. I want to feel your belt on me, please. Do it, please. I am such a bad girl. I need to be whipped. I really do. Please..."

I whimper and beg, feel slight tears in my eyes as I purr to him, as I build my mental state for what is about happen next. I hate being whipped when it's actually happening. I start to cry just saying all of this to him. Real tears well up in my eyes. I know how much it will hurt. I know how helpless I will feel during all of it. I also know that I masturbate thinking about this dirty act more than thinking about anything else. I am a masochistic submissive little slut. I know that. My boyfriend picked up on my submissive bottom needs almost as soon as he started dating me. And he has exploited it all very well. I am a little bitch in need of this type treatment from men. I can't escape that fact. I don't want to escape that fact. I in fact crave it.

I look down, try to look as helpless, cute and sissy like as I can. I stare at the man seated in front of me. I see not only his penis get hard again but I see his hand tighten on the leather strap he clutches in his hand on the arm of the chair, the leather strap-paddle he took off of my wall. My boyfriend has me keep it in full view on my hallway wall. He says it's a reminder of what I am. It is.

I feel my heart pump, feel apprehensive, feel fear. I always do. I run my hand over my penis, feel my semi erect soft little thing start to shrink just a little. I work hard to make myself stay semi erect enough to drip for him. I know what is about happen next. I take myself to the edge of cumming for him. I start to cry. I see him smile up at me as I do.

He holds his cupped hand out, his fingers pressed together. He pushes it out to me.

"Do it. I want to whip that naughty little ass. Fucking do it, cum in my hand, bitch. Cum! You dirty little bitch. Cum!"

I move hobbled-like, stumble toward him, keeping my panties in place at my knees with short mincing little baby steps. I concentrate deeply. I feel myself start to get 'the feeling'. I feel his hand press up under my penis and cradle it as it lays across his cupped fingers. I feel his finger tips on my little balls, somewhat shrunken from fear. And then it happens.

I feel the first spasm, the first drip of my cum onto his hand. I start to cry, start to tremble. I am visibly shaken. I close my eyes and milk myself for him.

I am not erect. I am almost completely soft. I don't get hard like a real man, not for this kinky act. My little thing is soft most all the time. My boyfriend calls this a 'selling point'. I feel instant total submission at what I am and what I am doing for this man as soon as the second drip hits his out stretched palm. I look down at him, see him glare, leer up at me. I feel tears run onto my cheeks. As soon as the last of it is milked from my soft penis I hurry to my knees. I close my mouth around the puddle in his hand, trying to take it all into my mouth at once in one gulp. I hate doing this. Hate it. But I do it for my boyfriend and men like this man. I would never say 'no'. I start to lick his hand after I swallow the puddle of cum in my mouth. I start to sob gently. It's part of the 'show' but it's also very real. I feel it all.

He stands as the last of my mess is cleaned from his palm. I can see my lip gloss on the palm of his hand. I look up at him, tears in my eyes, as he pulls his hand away from my mouth. I feel him put his hand on the back of my head. He holds me firmly in place by the back of my neck. I feel the thick strap in his other hand come down fast and hard across my butt and my back for the first time. I cry out as a loud shapr 'CRACK!' sound echoes off the walls of my living room, the sound of leather against my naked butt. He hits me very hard. I wince, shake slightly. He raises the strap and brings it down across my butt again as he grips me by my neck tightly. Again. And again. I start to cry hard, start to shake as he paddles me. I whimper and cry. I look to the floor. I brace myself for it all. It will be over soon. All I can say to this man through my tears is 'please...please...'.

"Fucking whore. You deserve this. Dirty little bitch!"

He punctuates his words with slaps of the strap. He is rock hard and breathing heavily. His erect penis bounces in front of my face. I can feel his sexual excitement.

"I do, I do...please...please, daddy...I do...".

I start to sob, choke out my words through my flowing tears. My eyes closed tightly, I feel his erection at my mouth, the large head of his cock at my lips. I open my mouth and take him in. I start to suck and pump him, concentrate on masturbating him with my mouth as he whips me. I know not to pull my mouth off of him. I know better than that. I cry out as the belt comes down across my bare butt, cry out around his huge penis. I slightly gag as I do so, my begging muffled by his cock.

And then he drops the belt to the floor. He takes my head in his hands. He holds me tightly as he starts to cum for the second time. I can taste my rear end on his cock the whole time he fucks my mouth, taste my salty tears mixed with it all. I swallow for him as the last of his cum hits the back of my throat. I swallow his final drips onto my tongue. I look up at him, makeup streaked down my face, my lips securely holding him in place. My tear filled eyes stare up at this man. He gently pets the side of my face.

"Bad, bad girl. But a good, good girl too. You really are a special one, princess. You are. So fucking pretty. That ass, that mouth. You are perfect."

I keep him in my mouth as he goes soft, as he talks to me. Finally he pulls away. He wipes his cock on the side of my face. I stay on my knees. I watch as he starts to dress. I gather myself.

"You like, Daddy?"

"I don't like, princess, I love. I want to do this again, maybe once a week. You're very hot. You're boyfriend was 100% right."

He looks at me as he fastens and zips his pants, fastens his belt.

"I don't know if my butt can take that once a week. You hit hard. But I'll learn just for you. We can do that. I like you too, daddy. A lot. And I love how you fucked me. You could do that again right now if you like."

He smiled at me, leaned down and kissed my forehead. He petted the side of my face.

"Next time."

I said nothing as he walked to my front door and let himself out.

After he was gone, after he left my house, after I am calm once again, I take the money he left on the side table by my couch. I took it upstairs and put it in the wall safe in my bedroom, separating the tip he left me from what my boyfriend charges to be with me, what it costs to abuse his little girl like this.

I go back downstairs to the hall mirror and look at myself. I am not marked hardly at all, just red. Very, very red. The red will fade by days end. But it still stings deeply. It always does. It stings sharply and I feel it as I move. He is strong and he hit me hard. I am used to this type treatment. I have been trained well. It is not the first time I've been used like this. It's what my boyfriend has been grooming me for, being an S&M whore for a trusted few. He says it's on the very high end of what I do for him, it's the most exotic and lucrative of my little tricks. He introduced me to this a little over a year ago. The men I will serve like this know they can count on having a very receptive little 'whipping girl' to get their kinky sex thrills from. I am very good at what I do. And I know my boyfriend will take good care of me and not send anyone to me that is crazy brutal. I trust him. And I also know I will make my boyfriend a lot of money doing this for him. And with that he pays for the apartment and car he gave me, my generous allowance too. I know all of that. I have no illusions about what I am now and what I do for my lover...what I do for a living.

I look at myself in the mirror, see my panties bunched up and on the floor in the living room behind me next to the thick leather strap paddle. My makeup is smeared down my cheeks with tear streaks. I look a fright. My lip gloss is all over my chin and all around my lips. I am a total mess. I still taste his cum in my mouth. Mine too. I hate that taste. I hate that I lose my submissive 'edge' after I cum, hate that, hate that I don't like to eat my own cum. I feel shame, feel 'guilty', want to run as fast and as far away from being the sissy 'girl' I am just as soon as I cum for a brief period. I have to force myself to eat it! I hate that about myself. But it never lasts. I am right back into the submissive mind-set soon enough. But for a short period of time it hurts. But I never say 'no'. I NEVER say 'no'. It always comes back stronger than before with a vengeance. I am a submissive sissy whore and there is no running from that fact.

I look at myself in the mirror. I still feel his cum in my rear end, on my legs. I am 'marked' with him, both his paddle red marks and his cum. I see some of his cum on the side of my face. Heels, stockings, big blond hair, a totally femmed up little sissy girl whore looks back at me from the mirror, her little sissy penis soft and limp, all baby smooth all over to further underscore her sissy like place in the world. I am the girl in the mirror. I start to feel the stirring again, the submissive feeling that drives my world. I start to feel it strongly. I am addicted to being the girl in the mirror. She is waking up again. She always does.

I reach down and rub myself. I feel the wet end of my penis as it starts to grow slightly. I want to masturbate. Badly. This is my time. This is my 'alone girl time'. No men allowed. After they leave, it's what I do for myself, not them. This is sex for me. This is MY sexual release, this is MY show. This is the only time I get fully erect, the only time my little baby penis stands straight up and hard.

I feel my little penis jump to full erection. I run my finger over the wet end. I love this time. It's what I am most addicted to. I run my index finger over the precum on the wet hole of it, feel myself shudder. I start to sway in front of the mirror, feel myself start to go under the spell.

The phone rings in my kitchen. I come back to the world. I have to. It's him. I know it.

I hear my heels click on the tile in the hall as I move to answer it quickly, my tiny little erection bouncing in front or me as I walk. I know who it is. I know what he wants to know.

"Hello, Daddy."

It's him, my boyfriend. I hear him on the other end of the phone. I feel instantly ready for him. I want him.

"Did he have a good time?"

He is in his car. I can hear road noise as he talks to me.

"Yes, baby, you know he did. I made sure of that. I think he wants to marry me."

I laugh as I say that to him.

"I mean did he have a real good time, does he want to see you again?"

He talks to me very straight forward, he 'interviews' me.

"Yes, yes, yes. You know I would never let you down. He said he wanted to see me again, wants to see me regular. I'm sure he'll talk to you about that."

"Did he hurt you, leave marks?"

"Yes and no. I don't have any marks on me that will be here tomorrow but it hurt! He hits hard. It still hurts. And he fucks rough. But that's a good thing. You know what I like. He didn't even want me to play with him, just over the arm of the couch and in me almost as soon as he came in the door. He did have me take off his clothes for him but when I tried to put him in my mouth he just grabbed me by my arm and dragged me over the arm of the couch. He had me suck him eventually, after he whipped me. And he really whipped me!"

He laughed hard into the phone.

"You're not complaining are you? Is this all predictably boring for you already? Not being a bitchy little girl, are you?"

"No, Daddy, no. Just telling you what he's like. I know how to do this. I am very good at it. You know I am."

"Well, he's a new client and I don't want to lose him. You just do what you do best. Did he tip you?"

"Yes, one hundred over the four hundred he paid."

"Good. That's a good sign. I'm going to tell him that is a minimum to be expected. He has to treat my little girl right. And that man has the money to do that. I'd hate to have my little girl have to take a whipping for just the standard amount it costs to fuck her little butt. That makes two men that like that kinky shit. Actually three if you count me. But I don't do it for sex. I do it if you displease me, don't I? If you need to be reminded of what you are, right?"

He said that very seriously. It instantly made me think of my other kinky client. The one that likes me to dominate him, let him lick me through my panties and talk harsh to him with a riding crop in my hand. He is easy compared to my last visitor.

"Daddy, I never displease you. You know all I want to do is please you. Are you coming to see me? I can be pretty and ready for you in ten minutes. Please, I'd like that. I love being with you. I want you in my bed, very horny right now for you. You know how I get."

"No. I have things I have to do and I have another man I'm meeting with that is going to meet you. He's a photographer. We need to get some pictures of you. You're a super model and we need to show that off. You be a good girl. I'll see you sometime tomorrow afternoon. You have five strong regular clients now. Two with special tastes, you are fast becoming a very popular little item on the menu. I like that. I hope you do too, princess. That pleases me very much. And knowing you like I do it should please you very much too. You are the hottest little girl I've ever had. You keep it that way, baby! Don't think I don't want to see you now. I'm hard in my pants just talking with you. You know you're the one I love."

"You have no idea how hot you get me when you tell me that. I am wet for you, Daddy. I like pleasing you. That's what I like. I don't care about these other men. And you know I can't get enough of you and what you do to me. I'm yours, Daddy. You do know that. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. And you know that too. I'm hot now just saying that to you, don't care about any of these other men! I want to be with you."

"I like that. You keep it that way. I have to go. You're a good girl. You remember that. You really are."

I heard him hang up as I started to gush again, as I started to tell him I wanted him to fuck me so bad it hurt. I heard the phone click off on the other end of the line. I hung up the phone. I went back to the mirror and stared at myself. My little thing was sticking up straight and erect just thinking about that man! I could feel it throb. He makes me crazy just talking with him on the phone. I felt dizzy.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers
12