The Perfect Anniversary Gift Ch. 06

Story Info
Your anniversary weekend begins with some surprises.
7.8k words
4.49
65.5k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, you had beaten me home. Now I would have to sneak the stuff in I had bought. Waiting a few seconds to make sure you didn’t know I was home, I take the bags and put them in the hall closet before trying to find you.

“Dave, where are you?” I call out as I close the door.

“At the computer,” you reply back.

When I put my hands on your shoulders you reach up and pull me on to your lap. As soon as my ass makes contact with your hard cock your hands are pawing at my top trying to expose my titties. No need to ask what you had been doing on the computer, I knew you were either looking at porn or reading stories on Literotica, or both.

“What cha been doing big boy?” I ask teasingly as I wiggle my butt on your lap and kiss the top of your shaved head.

I love the way you were nuzzling my neck, nipping at my sensitive skin. You move down until you are kissing and licking my titties.

“I think you already know,” you say, as your kisses deepen into sucking.

You cup and push my tits together so that you can suck both of my nipples at the same time. Pleasure shoots through me as I wrap my arms around your head and hold your suckling lips steady. Your other hand has parted my thighs and you are rubbing my cunt vigorously. Your fingers push my panties aside, parting my slit.

“Oh, baby, that feels so good, don’t stop,” I say as my body, responding to your touch, arches upward.

When your fingers slide down between my rapidly swelling lips and plunge into my hole, I know you will feel how wet my pussy is from the fucking Taylor gave me with her big cock and dildo. Even though I had taken a shower I hadn’t been able to douche and my pussy juice had been leaking all the way home.

“Honey, you’re soaking wet. Were you playing with your pussy on the way home, you little slut?”

“Something like that baby,” I said not wanting to lie to you. “I was thinking about you sliding that hard cock deep inside my tight little cunt and fucking me like a whore.”

“Then get off my lap and bend over the desk, you little wench. I’ve been dying to stroke my cock but I waited for you,” you tell me as you pull your fingers out and start to bring them to your mouth.

I grab your hand midway there and wrap my lips around your fingers, sucking them deep into my mouth.

“Umm baby, hungry too. I’ve got something I will feed you as soon as I’ve fucked you,” you say pushing me off your lap.

As soon as I’m standing you push my skirt up around my waist and pull my panties down to my thighs, turning me around and slapping my naked ass hard. I gasp as the sharp pain shoots through me.

“Bend over the desk, you hot little bitch.”

I bend over thrusting my stinging ass up in the air and spreading my legs apart, as I hear you pull your zipper down. Looking back over my shoulder, I see you pull your hard cock out.

“You want this bitch?” you ask slapping your cock against my ass.

“Yes, oh baby, please fuck me. Stick that cock in my pussy and fuck me hard.”

“You don’t sound like you want it baby. Maybe I should just stroke it and make you watch me, you little cunt. After all you were playing with your pussy, before you got home,” you say while stroking your cock.

“Oh yes baby, I do. I want your cock; my pussy needs your cock honey. Please fuck me?”

Begging you to fuck my pussy makes me even hornier and I feel like such a slut. You know this and love it as much as I do.

“If you want this cock, bitch you better show me that you do, or you’re not gonna get it. Spread your thighs and ass cheeks. Push that ass in the air some more and show me that wet pussy or I’m gonna give this cock to someone else, whore.”

I reached to push my panties further down my legs so I could open my legs more. Your hand landed across both of my ass cheeks causing me to cry out in pain.

“What was that for?” I asked as my eyes began watering.

“I didn’t tell you to touch your panties,” you say as you reach out and run your finger up my thigh pulling the elastic that held the two pieces of fabric together, letting it snap back against my leg. “They make you look like more like a slut where they are. Now get busy and do what I say, if you really want this hard cock.”

I could see how excited you had gotten, playing our little game. The head of your cock was swollen deep purple and oozing cum. Veins were pronounced and your balls were as purple as the head. It looked mean and I knew that you were going to fuck me hard.

I reach back and spread my burning ass cheeks, crushing my tits flat on the desk. Standing on the tips of my toes causes my ass to thrust upward some more. I spread my thighs apart until the elastic of my string bikinis is cutting into my tender flesh.

“Oh fuck baby,” you say as you look at my obscene position.

Laying my head down on the smooth wood of the desk; I wait. My pussy burning with desire. I feel your hand pushing on the small of my back at the same time I feel the head of your cock pushing against the opening to my cunt. You ram it deep in one push. Air whooshes out of my mouth.

Grabbing my hips you start pumping your cock hard and fast into my wet pussy. The only sounds in the room are your umphs and my ohs as you slam in and out of me, lifting me off my toes.

The uncomfortable position of my body seems to add to the excitement of our fucking or maybe it was that we are just so fucking horny, but I could already feel my body responding to your hard thrusts. I couldn’t move. I was your fuck toy; receiving the demands of your cock.

“Oh damn, fuck me you bastard,” I cry as my slick sweat causes my breasts to slide on the polished wood.

“You want my cum. You want me to fill that hungry cunt up, whore.”

“Yes, oh yes, baby. Fill my cunt up with your hot cum.”

Grabbing a hand full of hair you pull my head back, as you ram your cock deep again, the head slamming against the opening deep inside of me. My muscles clinch around your shaft holding it tight, as my pussy explodes and cum flows over your cock.

“That’s it bitch, cum for me. Milk my cock whore,” you say as you continue fucking me hard and fast.

I can feel the metal teeth of your zipper biting into my ass each time you thrust deep into me. Sweat dripping from your face falls on my back, cooling my hot flesh. I can hear the sucking sounds my pussy is making as your cum drenched cock keeps pumping into me.

“Ohhh fuck! You ready for this? Tell me whore, are you ready for my cum?”

“Yes, cum in me baby. Fill my pussy full of your cum honey.”

You ram your cock deep as your cum explodes against the inner walls of my pussy.

“Yess, yess oh baby yess I’m cumminggg,” you hiss through clinched teeth.

As the powerful spurts die down, you release my hair and start pumping slower into me your hand caressing my back and my ass.

“I love you, Caroline.”

“I love you too, darling,” I tell you as your cock slips out of me.

Lifting my body off the desk you set me back on my feet. I turn around and place my arms around your neck as you push my mussed up hair out of face and kiss me gently on the lips. I snuggle against your chest.

“Are you alright, honey? I didn’t hurt you did I?” you ask now that we are both calmer. “Sometimes you just drive me crazy with lust.”

I pull back and look up into your eyes as a smile forms on my lips. I tell you that you haven’t hurt me and I know you never would, but if for some reason you did…I would just let my pussy bite the head of your dick off. This causes you to laugh.

“Seriously, baby, are you okay?” you ask as you pick me up and carry me over to the old sofa we had stored in here, when we bought our new living room furniture. Sitting down on the sofa you pull me tightly against your body, stroking my back. Releasing me you take my shoes off, unzip my skirt and pull it and my panties off at the same time.

“I want to hold you naked in my arms,” you say.

Our lips met in a passionate kiss as your hands rub my exhausted body. The love I feel for you surges through me and I know that I’m in the arms of my soul mate. I’m so glad that I have such a wonderful anniversary surprise planned for you. The need for air breaks our kiss, and you pull my head down onto your chest.

“Honey,” I ask, “do you know what today is?”

“Yes baby, I do,” you say. “ The beginning of the happiest six months of my life.”

“Mine too, honey,” I say. “That is why I want to make this weekend special for you.”

“Sweetheart, just being able to spend the weekend alone with you is all I need.”

“I know, darling. Getting alone time is difficult sometimes with the girls around and I know going from single to married and a dad all at once has been a big change for you,” I say as I let my hand stray over your smooth chest. “You have done a wonderful job and that is why I want to thank you in a special way. I love you, Dave and we have overcome many obstacles to get to this day, so humor me and be surprised.

“ I love you too, Caroline and I love the girls, as if they were my own. It has been a big change, but I’m glad it happened,” you say as you rub your hand over my titties and teasingly say that they are one of the benefits that came with marrying me.

We sat there cuddling and talking. Finally I tell you that I need a bath to wash your dried cum off my thighs and to get ready for tonight, but I have to order a pizza for dinner since I hadn’t had time to go to the grocery store. You tell me that you will get the water ready and we can take one together. After you leave I call our favorite pizza place and order our usual, and tell them to deliver it in about an hour. Since we get pizza delivered once or twice a week, we have a favorite delivery guy. He will stop and pick beer or wine up for us before he delivers the pizza. I call him on his cell phone and tell him what I want, but there is no rush because the delivery isn’t for another hour.

I then began transforming the living room into a cozy dinning area. I get out our best china and glassware, grab a couple of cloth napkins and set them on the coffee table. I gather up all the candles I can find and place them all around the room. After I light them and turn down the lights the room is bathed in a soft amber glow. I turn on some soft rock music and place about a dozen large pillows on the floor. The living room now looks like a private love den. I take the bags from the closet and into the kitchen to clean the toys before we use them. Then I take everything except the lube, which I left in the living room up to our bedroom. I put the new toys in our toy chest, locking it back and hiding the key so you can’t peek into it.

Rummaging around in your underwear drawer I find a pair of sexy thongs for you and put them and your short satin robe on the bed. My new chemise I hide in the closet along with the other outfits I had bought. I want you to be surprised when you see me in them.

Done with all that I was ready for my shower. When I opened the door you pull me to you and kiss me as the water washes over us.

“Miss me,” I say when I could talk.

“I miss you constantly,” you say as your hands move up and down my back.

“So tell me how far along are you with your shower?”

“I’ve cleansed myself and shaved. What took you so long honey?”

“I called the pizza in and called Pete to tell him to pick us up some beer and wine before he delivered it and I had a few other things I needed to do,” I say as I grab your cock and stroke it.

“Don’t do that unless you plan to take care of it,” you say as it starts to lengthen in my hand.

“Oh baby, I do plan on taking care of it, but that is later. Right now, I have something else in mind,” I tell you as I pick up the hair remover.

“I’ve already shaved, besides you know I don’t like that anywhere near my crotch.”

“It’s not for there. I want your legs hairless tonight.”

You didn’t bat an eye at my revelation. I had taken all the hair off of your legs before and you liked the smoothness of them, but you had let it grow back because you wore shorts in the summertime. Occasionally you shaved your upper thighs. You didn’t have a lot of hair on the rest of you either. You shaved your head and your chest as well as your pelvic mound, cock, balls and ass.

Kneeling down I rub the lotion onto your muscular thighs and down your legs. After I finish, I rinse it off my hands and stand up asking you to wash my hair and body. You take great pleasure in doing this even taking time to use the hand held shower, minus the head to give me a warm water douche. When the removal time is up I rinse it off. I bring my face to your cock and nuzzle it until I have the head in my mouth. I suck it all the way in my mouth while caressing your smooth legs. You grab my head and hold me steady as you fuck my mouth.

Grabbing an ass cheek in each hand, I let my fingers travel up your smooth crack and back down until I find your tight hole pushing until two fingers slip inside. Your hands tighten on my head and you began fucking my mouth faster, your balls slapping against my chin. It is only a matter of minutes until your cum is coating the inside of my mouth. I swallow most of it, saving some for you. Standing up I show you what I have for you and you pull me to you, sucking it off my tongue. The water is beyond warm now, the temperature dropping a degree or two every minute. It’s time to get out.

I take some of your after bath lotion and rub it all over you…then have you do the same to me with mine. When we get into our bedroom I give you the toy chest and your clothes, telling you to go downstairs to get dressed. I want what I’m wearing to be a surprise. You do as you are told, giving me a military salute. I lock the door so you can’t backtrack.

We have about 15 minutes before our pizza arrives. I comb out my hair, deciding to let it dry naturally and put on my make-up. I put the chemise on and look in the full-length mirror. It stops short of mid thigh. Red satin ribbon laces up each side leaving an inch of bare flesh showing, from the top to the hem. The same ribbon graces the front of my gown, from the v-neckline down the valley of my breasts and ending about an inch below them. I undo the bow that holds it closed and spread the string until there is a two-inch gap, showing the delicate curve of my titties. Spaghetti straps rest on my slender shoulders. I slip the g-string on and with a spritz of your favorite perfume, I’m ready.

I hear the doorbell ring as I’m walking down the stairs. When I enter the living room, the pizza, beer and wine are on the coffee table and you and Pete have your back to me. I can hear little snippets of your conversation. ‘Lucky tonight’, ‘in your shoes’ and ‘wear me out’ were the most distinct ones. I saw Pete hand you something and you say thanks that you have always wanted to try this. I’m shocked. You have never taken drugs and I know how you feel about them, or at least until now I thought I did. The more I think about it the angrier I get. I was not going to have drugs in the house, not ever, not even for one night, no matter how much you wanted to try it. I could feel the whole mood of the night evaporating, at least for me.

You and Pete turn around and see me standing there. Pete couldn’t take his eyes off me and any other time I would have flirted with him or teased him but I was mad and upset.

“Hi honey, you look so damn sexy,” you say before turning to Pete and asking if he agrees. He doesn’t say anything just nods his head up and down.

I was so angry. I couldn’t believe this.

“Dave what do you think you’re doing?” I ask.

You look stunned as you hear the chill in my voice.

“What do you mean, honey?”

“I was standing right here and I saw Pete give you some drugs. I want to know what the hell you bought from Pete, and I want you to give them back or this night ends here! I’m not going to have drugs in the house! I thought you felt the same way,” I say before turning to Pete and starting in on him. “And you! I thought you were a nice guy. I wouldn’t have thought you sold drugs.”

“Hold on, honey,” you say after I finished my little tirade. “I’ll give them back if you want me to” and you hold up two little blue pills.

I knew from the shape that it was Viagra. I could feel my face turning red.

“I didn’t sell them to him, Caroline. I gave them to him. My dad takes them and a friend of his gave him a bunch of samples.” He started blushing now. “I had a date tonight and we were going to try them out, but she called me earlier and told me that she couldn’t do anything because of it being her time of the month. I gave them to Dave because he told me that this is your six-month anniversary.”

I walked over to him and kissed him on the mouth pressing up against his twenty-two-year-old body.

“I’m sorry, Pete. It was just that Dave handed you the money after you gave him the pills. You can see how it looked to me. But I should have known that he would never do drugs and you wouldn’t sell them either. Can you forgive me for falsely accusing you?”

He was as red as my chemise as he stammered out that it was okay. I saw you smiling so I knew you were okay with my actions. I walked over to you and wrapped my arms around your neck. This action caused the chemise to slide up my thighs revealing my sweet round cheeks. Your arm wrapped around my waist insured that the hem of my gown exposed even more. I kissed you and asked if you would forgive me for jumping to the wrong conclusion. You said that you would have to think about it, but you would let me know later on tonight, what your answer was. You dropped one of the pills on the floor and asked me to pick it up. I bent over facing Pete, knowing that when I did he would get a good look at my body underneath the loose gown.

As I was standing up, I was eye level with his crotch. It looked as if he already had a huge wet spot on the front of his faded jeans. I straightened handing the pill back to you. I turned to Pete and said thanks for everything and that I really was sorry. He mumbled something as he hurried out the door. I heard you chuckling behind me.

“I bet he has his cock in his hand before he pulls out of the driveway,” you say to me.

“Well at least he got a nice tip from me as well as you, honey. We have to be good to him. He is such a doll to go get our wine and beer when we order pizza.”

Slipping your arms around my waist you kiss the back of my neck. “Umm and having a sexy woman like you to look at is enough to make any man hard and in that outfit honey. I thought the poor kid was going to have a heart attack when you pressed up against him, you naughty girl,” you say as you swat my ass.

“Ouch, that hurt!”

“I know and if you aren’t good the rest of the night, you will be getting more of them. Now let’s eat before the beer gets any hotter and the pizza gets colder.”

“Help me get everything to the kitchen and I can take care of those problems.”

You open your robe and I can see the hard bulge in your thong.

“Can you take care of this problem, too?” you ask as you push the thong down and stroke your shaft.

“That comes later, honey. You need to eat first so you will have the strength to keep up with me. Now grab something and follow me to the kitchen.”

“I have something in my hand already,” you say as you shake your hard cock at me.

I laugh and say, “Well grab something with the other hand and follow me.”

“Yes ma’am,” you say and grab the beer leaving me with the wine and pizza. “We are right behind you.”

I was glad that you were in such a good mood. My mood had improved the minute that I found out what transpired between you and Pete and I knew that tonight was going to be very special.

Once I had put the pizza in the oven and you had put the beer and wine in the refrigerator. I turned to you and asked if we were going to take the Viagra tonight. You said if I wanted too and that we could take only half a pill each and save the other one for later. We decided to take it after we ate.

12