The Perfect Butt Plug

Story Info
Finding the perfect butt plug is hard, but the search is fun.
898 words
3.91
54.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking through the aisles of the grocery store I must have a grin on my facing knowing I have a secret that no one could possibly guess. I pass all of the mothers doing their weekly shopping and I just want to stop one and tell her, "I have finally found the perfect butt plug and I'm wearing it right now!"

I've always read that butt plugs give you a great full feeling, but I've had a number of problems with the first half dozen plugs I tired.

The first one was actually a set of three different sized plugs. Now, I consider myself a pro when it comes to fitting large objects in my ass. I have a 12" Monster Cock dildo that I take like a pro. When I actually let another guy fuck my ass he slid in with little effort and can fuck me all day long if he could last that long. Because of this I immediately dismissed the smallest plug and went to the medium plug. It felt really good and the bulb popped through my sphincter with great pleasure, but then the problems started.

The first problem I had with this butt plug was the fact the stem was actually too big I think, which didn't allow my ass to fully engulf the plug meaning it kept popping out. Out of curiosity I moved to the larger plug and I have admit, it took some time to finally accommodate the girth of the plug's bulge, but I finally did, again with great satisfaction. But, as with the medium plug, this larger plug also popped out. The same result with the smaller plug, not to mention the fact I could hardly feel the smaller plug.

I tried using less or no lube but I continued to have problems with these particular plugs. So the next time I was near my local Adult Store I stopped in and found a plug that I liked the look of. The base looked wide enough to keep the plug from sliding all the way into my ass and the bulge of the plug was large enough to make sure I knew I had something up my ass.

So, with great anticipation I went home and stripped down for a jack-off session with this new plug. The plug slid in easily enough and it sure was big enough to please. As I was watching some great porn and jacking off my hard cock I started rocking back and forth a little and started clinching my ass cheeks and muscles trying to get the most out of my new toy. That's when it happened. With a slight popping sound, the base of the plug was folding up by my ass cheeks and popping right into my ass.

I was panicked at first with thoughts of an embarrassing trip to the ER ahead. But I went to the shower, squatted down spreading my ass cheeks and pushed until the butt plug finally popped out of my ass. Needless to say, that ended the jacking off.

So the search for a better plug continued. This time I went to a different Adult Store and saw two beauties. First, the jeweled plugs. They have shining jewels on the end and their stems are so narrow and long enough to allow my ass to completely swallow the plug without a threat of the whole thing popping in.

The second plug was a saddle type of plug. It was a medium sized plug with a great narrow stem but the base ends in a saddle type of arrangement that is a practical guarantee it's not going to go somewhere it shouldn't.

I got out in the parking lot and couldn't wait. I found a quiet place to park and slid my pants down enough to slide the jewel plug into my ass. I was in heaven driving back to the house with this great plug riding securely in my ass. The resulting jack-off session and cum explosion was one of the best of my life.

While I love the jewel plug, I still don't trust going out in the public since the base is small enough to find it's way up my ass. That's why I'm wearing my saddle style plug right now as I walk through the grocery store.

I can't wait to extend my wearing time with this plug including those long days of teaching class as a local college. Wearing this plug gives me that great feeling of fullness I always heard about. When I don't have it in I miss it and can't wait to wear it again.

Tomorrow I've got a hook up planned with a guy I meet with a couple of times a month to give him a blowjob. Yep, I'm going to be wearing my new favorite toy for sure. Who knows, once my friend knows I'm wearing a butt plug, maybe he'll want to replace it with is magnificent 7" cock. I can always dream, right? Hmmm. I wonder of the bbw milf at the meat counter has ever used a butt plug or had a hard cock up her ass? It would certainly be interesting to find out.

By the way, I would love to hear from other butt plug users. I'm sure there are a number of other guys who do this.