The Perfect Date

Story Info
A sensous night on the town for a horny couple.
2.4k words
3.92
16.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showed up late as usual, but as late as I was, she was still getting ready when I arrived.

"Didn't I say we were going to leave by 7:00 PM, it's almost 8:00pm now."

"I knew you were going to be late so I took my time."

Well I couldn't argue with that logic so I settled myself into her comfy chair and waited until she presented herself for the evening. I turned WBGO on the radio and listened to some Billie Holiday as I bided my time. I have always been a sucker for Billie's unique style the way she turns a phrase on its ear or flips the emphasis from front to back giving a happy song a sadder tone or a sad song a defiant tone. So as I sat there falling in love with Billie for the one-millionth time, my date made her arrival.

Exquisite, I thought, as she came into the room. Everything about her said class, from her hair so perfectly coifed to her shoes which elegantly matched her Dior dress that she chose to wear for the evening.

"Hey angel, so what do you wanna do this evening?" I asked her, as I stared at her lovely figure in this dress that looked like it was made for her.

"I thought you had everything planned," she said as she stared at me while putting items into her evening bag.

"Naw, I just thought I'd wing it, but if you are okay with it, we can just order in and watch TV. That's always an option" I said waiting for a reaction.

"I didn't get all "gussied" up just to have takeout and watch television. I want to go out." She said, arms folded and giving me a look that could kill.

I jump up out of the chair and stick out my arm to escort her for the evening, "your wish, angel, is my command."

As we leave her building, I have a limo waiting and the driver opens our door as we hustle into the back. Awaiting her is a well-appointed leather interior with crystal glasses and champagne on ice. I proceed to open the champagne and pour her a glass. The infamous New York City potholes make drinking and riding a bit treacherous but we handle it and enjoy ourselves. I take a little of the Champagne and pour just a bit on her neck; it runs down her shoulder to her collarbone. I quickly use my tongue to lick it up before it reached her dress but I linger on her neck, kissing her and licking her until the taste of champagne is all but gone. I know she's resisting moaning because of the driver but when I nibble at her ears, her squeals are another story.


"Stop. You're giving me goose bumps and they won't look at all attractive in this dress."

At that point, I just looked at her and wanted to let her know how much she meant to me but I let it pass. I would have more than enough time to do that later.

The limo pulled up to our first stop, Ruby Foo's, a nouvelle Asian restaurant in the heart of the Time Square area. We jumped out of the limo and stepped into a faux Asian décor that was brimming with people. Because we were regulars we were seated right away. It was a quiet table near a window where we could watch people go by. She ordered the Pad Thai Chicken with coconut sticky rice. I ate the sushi and sashimi platter, which was heavenly. I occasionally took some of her rice but I mainly left it alone since she adored it so. She ordered a rum and saki punch and after a couple of drinks her hand was in my lap massaging my now hard dick. She tried to undo my pants but I wouldnt let her. I just moved her hands up and down on my legs massaging me through my pants.

After dinner and a brief cooling down period to enable me to walk out of the restaurant, it was off to SOB's in lower Manhattan. We were treated to a wonderful Brazilian Carnival Show with beautiful Brazilian women in abundance on stage and in the audience. The samba ruled the dance floor and me and my angel got up and did our own version. As we danced, this sun bronzed Brazilian goddess came over to us and started dancing. My dick got hard as she shook her ass at me with her little thong on and her tits jutting out. She reached over and grabbed my angel around the waist and began moving her hips in a seductive manner with her. Well my date was much taller but she and the woman got into a close grind on the dance floor. I watched as these two moved together while as one, the dance floor turned its eyes towards them.

When finally the music ended we invited her back to our table, but she had to decline in her pidgin English, she worked with the band and had to get ready for the next show. We stayed and enjoyed more music and dancing but I wanted to hit another club before it was too late so we headed for Bungalow 8.

Now, this club located in Chelsea is a haven for models, wannabe models and actresses of every stripe. We immediately pulled up and are swept past the throng waiting to get in at the velvet ropes. As we enter we are greeted by a décor reminiscent of South Beach. Its a small club but it's packed with half the crowd being the hottest this or the newest that. I hunt down a secluded booth in the VIP area and make ourselves at home. The waitress comes by and we order a couple of chocolate martinis and tell her to keep them flowing.

I told my angel I had to talk to a few clients I spotted on the way in. She nodded and took in the scene. I knew that leaving her alone would be an invitation for someone to talk to her, which if its the right someone wouldn't be a bad thing.

Well I circulated and made my rounds and upon returning I came upon my angel and a very beautiful young woman becoming fast friends. The woman was kissing my angel on the neck and her hands were on her thighs in a most seductive manner. I slid in on the other side of my date.

"Hello, I am Amber, I was admiring her perfume, it is tantalizing, just like she is," she said looking at my angel and licking her lips.

"We agree on that, I have been enjoying her perfume all evening." Then I leaned over and began kissing the other side of her neck. I was at a bit of an advantage because I know her most sensitive spots but Amber was a quick learner and we were both all over my angel.

Her moans were subtle but still seductive enough to get us both to linger over a spot or to prolong a certain gesture or move. I looked at Amber, her light mocha complexion was turning me on and watching her feast on my angel was sensory overload so I decided to stop competing and to team up.

"Hey Amber, let's turn her out right here."

Amber smiled and then laid a serious kiss on my angel holding her face with both hands. I watched and then moved my hand up her thigh. Knowing she wouldn't be wearing underwear with this dress, I fingered her wet pussy. When my finger touched her clit, she gasped as Amber kept up her deep kissing. I slowly moved my finger around her clit and played with her pussy lips. Then I gently entered her very wet pussy with two fingers and nudged her g-spot. This time it was more that a gasp but a moan that emanated from her lips. I continued teasing her pussy with my fingers and her hips gyrated slowly in a sexy way.

Amber's hand was playing with her nipple and I took my wet fingers and lifted them to Amber's lips.

"Taste this," I said to her as she began licking my fingers in a very sensuous fashion. My angel joined in and they were back to exchanging tongues with my fingers being the focal point.

I grabbed Amber's hand from my angel's breast and eased them down to her pussy than we played a gently game of thumb wrestling around my angel's clit. Her head immediately tilted back and she let out a series of moans that made it very obvious what was going on and but for the music, we would have been busted. My angel was feeling it now and grabbed both of our heads and pushed us to her breasts and like twin babies we suckled on her nipples, licking them and enjoying the sounds she was making. I lifted my head first and kissed my angel as Amber continued to suck on her tit and finger her pussy. Our kiss was long and soulful as I closed my eyes and imagined us somewhere far from the music and the club, just the two of us. But my angel was preoccupied by Amber's nimble fingers, finger-fucking the hell out of her pussy.

My angel then grabbed my dick and pulled it out of my pants and began jerking me off. It was so fucking hot that I just leaned back and checked out the scene from the shadow of our booth. Amber was alternating between kissing my angel and sucking on her tits while finger fucking her to a fast approaching orgasm. My angel had my dick in her hand, jerking me off and I was just enjoying it all.

I whisper to Amber to eat her pussy and then I take my angel and move her mouth onto my dick. I know that when Amber makes her cum, she will make me cum. So Amber is licking her pussy and my angel is just moaning and trying her best to suck me but she can't concentrate with the hardcore pussy eating Amber is doing. So I adjust and start jerking off as I watch Amber eat my angel out from behind. Angel is on all fours and Amber is licking her ass and fingering her pussy until in a torrent angel cums all over Amber's face.

Amber is not stopping; she keeps licking, trying to suck up every drop of pussy juice from my angel.

"Give her a second, I know she is going to want to return the favor." I say to Amber who smiles a big smile with pussy juice all over her face.

I grab a piece of ice out of a drink sitting on the table and pop it into my angel's mouth and then I laughingly say, " you're up slugger, show her what you got."

My angel turns around and begins kissing Amber and seeing how wet she is my angel licks her way down to Amber's wet pussy. Amber moans as she gently kisses her thighs and fingers her pussy lips. Then my angel moves her hands up to Amber's full breasts while her tongue finds its way to her clit. Lightly licking it she sends shivers through Amber. My angel's fingers are probing Amber, hitting her G-spot and now sucking on her clit. Amber was in a complete frenzy by this time and she is holding my angel's head between her legs as she crosses them behind my angels neck not letting her go, as if she would anyway.

This goes on for another five minutes with my angel subtly changing rhythm and motion to bring Amber closer and closer to cumming. I was playing with my angels pussy that was so wet it was like a waterfall, which I love. Then it happened Amber started out with the classic "labored breathing" then the punctuated yelps followed by a totally orgasmic scream that pierced the club.

At this point I decided that we might have worn out our welcome, so we packed up our belongings, pulled up our clothing and made a hasty retreat for the door. Amber wass still sitting there totally satiated and turned out. As we head into the limo, my angel pushes the button for the divider to go up and then she says, "you haven't had any fun yet."

"Are you kidding I had lots of fun," I say as I hold her in my arms her head on my shoulder.

"Well here," she says taking my dick out, "let me do this." And she proceeded to suck my dick. Now I just leaned back and let her suck me but she wasnt content with that. She soon got down on all fours on the opposite seat and stuck her big ass out at me.

"What are you waiting for?" she said.

I adjusted myself behind her and proceeded to fuck her, hitting her spots and grinding my dick against her soft ass. She was moaning as she played with her pussy as I fucked her from behind. A voice called on the intercom as the car rolled to a stop.


"We are here sir" said the driver. We were in front of her apartment.

I pushed the intercom, "Take us to a beach, we want to see the sunrise." And with that the car started again and took off.

Well we fucked in several different positions as the car rolled towards Long Island. She came a few more times and I built up to an explosive orgasm that resulted in a loss of speech, vision and damn near consciousness.

We were spent as we arrived at the beach. It was cool and the driver offered us a couple of blankets from the trunk and we headed for the sand. We sat there in each other's arms and watched as the sun rose in the sky. Basking in the glow and warmth of the sun and each other.

As we headed back to the limo we knew the day was blown so we talked about what we would do when we got back to her place. I knew that it couldn't get much better than this but then I thought the fun was in the trying.