The Perfect Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glistening with desire, your eager pussy rises up to meet my wiggling tongue. Glancing up to you, I see you staring at me with a dreamy seductive look and your hands pawing at your breasts. Knowing that you’re watching me in such a way drives my probing tongue wild…like eels writhing in frenzy. Pushing and slithering up into you, I tongue fuck your cunt. Your hips grind your sweet pussy into my mouth as I lap up every drop of your dripping lust.

The moans that escape your throat are guttural and urgent. Your face flushed a ruby red as you try to make every moment of the lashing last. You beg me to make love to you - you beg me not to stop what I'm doing. You plead for more…you want it all. Your voice rises with urgency as you draw closer and closer to orgasm. Your head thrashes from side to side, your hips buck up and your leg muscles spasm. Your pussy explodes onto my face, squirting sweet hot woman cum into my mouth. There is such a look of contentment on your face as you look down and reach to me, urging me to come up and be with you.

Our lips meet in a deep sucking kiss…as if you will not be content until you have back every drop of your love cream. Lowering your hand you find my raging hard-on. Stroking and rubbing it, driving my desire to fill you with my love. I roll on top of you, lifting my hips so my aching cock hovers just above your dripping hole. Slowly I lower myself into you. Your pussy offers no resistance as I slide in deeply, the moist enveloping warmth causing me to grow even larger. You wrap your legs around the small of my back, both opening yourself and pulling me deeper into you.

Fingers press and kneed the flesh on my back, clawing me as the sensations course through your body. Swelling now with lust, I pump my cock in and out; the wet sounds of hard sex are drown out only by our loud moan. Rising together in passion…our bodies are as one. Building to a crescendo, to a point where we know ecstasy thrives. Sweat dripping onto you, our bodies slide and grind. Your face is flushed with excitement and our eyes meet. You plead and beg me to fuck you, to fill you with my seed. You cry out to me and urge me to cum with you. Our bodies tense like steel cords…pulled and twisted in some electric dance.

A blinding light begins to wash over me, slowly closing in on the edges of my vision. All consciousness is focused to one very sensitive part of my body. Aware only of your guttural moans and the tightness with which your pussy clamps my aching cock. Thrusts now determined...deeper and deeper…faster and slower, not wanting this feeling to end. I arch my head back and groan loudly...truly an animal lost in the throws of orgasm. My cock explodes, pumping streams of my hot cum into your sucking cunt....again and again and again. As a python holds its prey in a vice lock grip, your legs strap you to my bucking frame. We spasm and cum in rhythm, sustaining this orgasmic embrace for what feels like hours. All sense of time and environment are lost without a single thought of its whereabouts. We become one person, our souls entwined. Together with one consciousness, one heart, one spirit.

Now totally drained, both physically and mentally, I collapse to lye beside you, gasping for sweet air. Senses numbed stupid we begin to laugh uncontrollably. The rapture of the moment overwhelms us; we lay there wrapped in one another’s embrace. Looking into your dark sapphire eyes I see emotions of contentment, of love. The afterglow of being completely satisfied oozes from your every pore. We close in a soft and tender kiss. Greeting the sleep that finds us the only way it could...perfectly!

12