The Perfect Day

Story Info
A Domme/sub encounter.
2.6k words
3.35
11.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After waking up to perfect sunshine rays coming through the plantation shutters, my first thoughts were of the days monumental event. Today was going to be the day I met Goddess Alia in person. The water in the shower felt warmer, the breakfast tasted better and my clothes felt smoother. Nothing could go wrong.

As I drove over to meet her at her hotel, I did not know what to expect. She gave me no instructions other than to meet her in the lobby at 10:00am sharp. I of course knew where the hotel was since I paid for the room. I was a little early so I waited in the parking lot for a few minutes wondering which car was hers. Was she alone? Is she really here or did her plans change? I had not heard from her in two days so the anticipation was numbing. At 9:58am I started walking into the lobby. As I got near the elevators I stood and waited.

Suddenly, she came up behind me and placed her finger over her lips and said, "Shhh, no talking." She grabbed my arm and hustled me to a nearby closet and as we went in the small closet she locked the door behind us. After making me pull down my pants she tied up my balls with, what else, a pink strap. Then, she made me bend over and inserted a pink plug in my ass. "Get used to this," she said and then she had me pull my pants back up and get ready to go. The chemicals in that closet were no match for her smell...the fresh smell of a goddess.

"Follow me," she commanded with a smile. Walking just became a little more difficult but my heart was racing so fast that I did not fucking care. Her hair was black so I wondered if that meant she was in an evil mood. As we entered her room it looked like she had just arrived. Nothing was out of place. Everything was neat and organized. No one else was in there. I couldn't help but noticed the black strapon on the bed and a blindfold.

"Hello Robert. Have a seat. The next two hours will be unlike any two hours in your entire life. You will do things you never thought you would do. You will feel things you have never felt before. You will do everything I tell you to do. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said.

"Good, take off all your clothes. You will not need them for the next two hours," she said. "My ass needs cleaning so get your tongue out and get started proving to me that you will do anything for me."

I could immediately feel my cock tighten up and get squeezed against the strap. She put her knees up on the chair and exposed the most beautiful ass ever created. Just for kicks she twirled first to make my cock get squeezed even harder. When the chair stopped I kissed and licked and knew I had entered sacred ground. Occasionally she would press the back of my head hard so my tongue would jam into her velvet ass. This act was both demeaning and exhilarating at the same time. I serviced her for 10 minutes.

"Good boy, you have started out well." I needed to loosen up the strap as I had a record breaking hard on going but I didn't dare ask. To cleanse my palate she took a drink of water and let it dribble out of her mouth into mine. This was holy water and I was savoring it. I already had some precum leaking out and when my goddess noticed she wiped it on the tip of her finger and put it in my mouth. "Do not get cum on my hotel room. It all goes in your mouth today," she demanded.

"Now it is time for you to get your dick sucked," I heard her say next. Before I knew it she was placing the blindfold on me and I heard her open the hotel door. Ok, now someone else was in the room. But who? Maybe her husband? Maybe another domme? Hopefully not an enormous black guy who she was turning loose on me. Goddess Alia enjoys playing with me but she wouldn't go that far!

Now my breathing was really picking up and she could tell. "Calm down," she whispered as she rubbed her fingers down my arms and then around my super swollen cock. "This cock is mine. I own it and can do whatever I want with it so sit there in the edge of the bed and enjoy. But do not cum," she said. Quickly I felt a moist tongue on the tip of my cock. Then a mouth going up and down and sucking hard. Two hands were placed on my thighs and I thought they felt rough. Was this a man? Or just my imagination. No one was talking and all I could hear was the sound of spit and sucking. I was sure I was going to pass out. Nothing could be better than this day.

The next 30 beautiful minutes my cock was sucked and stroked off and on right on cue. When I thought I would cum it would stop and then start back up with time for my swollen cock to calm down and hold. I still had no idea who was sucking my cock and I didn't care. Then the sucking stopped. I heard my goddess say "Robert, bend over and put your hands on the bed." Suddenly, the butt plug was pulled out. I knew what was coming next.

When I was penetrated I couldn't tell if it was a mans cock or a strap on. It only lasted for about 5 minutes and then it was pulled out. It was the first time in an hour that I had nothing in my ass and immediately I could feel my cock grow. My thoughts were that maybe it is my turn to pound someone. Then I heard Goddess Alia open the door and say goodbye to someone. Who the fuck was that I thought! Then I knew that my goddess had directed someone on how to suck my cock. Would I ever learn who it was?

"Now it is your job to please me," she said. Off came the blindfold and she pushed me to the bed. Next she straddled my face and had my tongue explore her young pussy. She rode up and down and made sounds only a goddess could make. Off and on she would have me tongue her ass for a while. This was all for her and it felt so natural for me. She was violently riding my face and I loved it. I was making her happy.

When she was satisfied she stood beside the bed and said, "You need to come now my boy." She started milking me as I lay on my back. She had pulled a bottle of oil from the dresser and applied it to her hands. I knew what it was and it felt heavenly. When she could tell I was about to cum she would squeeze my balls and stop milking me. She was not going to let me cum until she wanted. By now I really couldn't hold it much longer. She knew that and while milking me she had me flip my legs up in the air and and she rolled them back to my shoulders so my cock was pointed at my face. "All of it goes straight into your mouth. Nothing gets on my bed," she said. As she stroked me to a nuclear cum shot I felt a rush of emotions and feelings. Euphoria and joy. Obedience and compliance. Humiliation. Usefulness. I was so lucky to have her there that day.

Were we done?

It seemed that we were done. Goddess Alia got dressed and said she would walk me out. Lucky for me she didn't insert the plug back into me while I was dressing. When we got to the parking lot she handed me the keys to her rental car and we drove to the mall. I spent the next hour walking with her through the mall as she showed me her favorite fragrances. Eventually, I got her the Givenchy she wanted. We stopped and got two cigars to take in the car and left the mall.

So there I was driving around my town on a perfect day smoking cigars with the windows open with Goddess Alia. She told me some new things about her that I didn't know and I soaked all of that information up into my Alia brain.

"Take me to your office," she said. I could tell by the way she looked at me that she was ready to play. I was just praying that no co-workers were at the office this weekend.

We went into my office and she locked the door behind us. The smell of Givenchy and cigar filled the room. After having me remove my clothes she told me to stroke my cock for her. She removed the strap and then tied it again separating my balls this time. I could feel every throb of my cock and I think she liked knowing she was the reason I had such a pulsating cock. I could tell that in the future it would be hard for me to concentrate in this office thinking of this event.

After going through my desk and cabinets she came across a ruler. She gave my cock a few whacks with that ruler and said, "That's enough. Let's go. We have someone to meet."

Off we went in the rental car again. She pulled out a cd of Queen and blasted Sheer Heart Attack as I sped down the road. I was sure I was going to have a heart attack this day.

At the next stoplight she had me get in the back seat and she drove. We were heading downtown and she had a slip of paper with an address on it. I don't know how she knew the area so well but that is what goddesses know I think. We pulled up to a house that looked like half crack house and half parking lot. There must have been 10 cars parked there and in the back of the house. To say I was apprehensive would be an understatement.

We just walked right inside and she went in the room and kissed the guy. Ok, this was her man and she whispered in his ear some directions. He nodded and asked me to follow him out to the car. As she sat on the hood of the car watching me get my cock sucked, I couldn't tell if she was doing this for me or for him. When he broke eye contact with me she would bang her hand on the hood and then he would look up at me. Either way I liked it more than I thought I would and soon I blasted a cumshot right down his throat. He swallowed it down and went straight back in the house.

Next, she said "You need a drink my boy." Once inside she grabbed a dirty shot glass that had god knows what on it and poured me a shot of tequila. I drank it down and hoped it ould calm my nerves. As she pointed to the garage in the back and said, "Wait until you go in there." I knew I was in for something different that no tequila shot was going to soothe.

But then I had a thought. Maybe this garage was where I would get a chance to fuck many different girls. Sluts and whores that belonged to the local guys here in this house. What a gift that would be! All the while Alia was holding my arm gently and I liked that.

Then she tightened her grip and said, "Don't embarrass me. I told these guys you wanted it so you better enjoy it." Well, as she hustled me to the garage door and handed me off to this rough looking guy I suddenly had a feeling I wasn't going to be doing the fucking.

When the door opened I could barely see through the smoke and low lighting but there were at least 15 guys in there. Then, Alia came up to me with a pair of scissors and started to cut my clothes off of me. When I tried to speak she slapped me and told me to stop and accept this. Everyone in the room turned into her cheering section while she stripped me of my clothes and dignity.

Next to me there was this small table with padding added to it. This was to become my home for the next hour. She then bent me over the table. Just to make sure she took a strap and wrapped it around the table and my back to hold me to the table with just enough slack so I could buck a little.

"Who's first," she said. Before they started she whispered to me "Because you are a good sub I am putting some lube on your ass." Then she squeezed something cold from a tube into me and let the train begin. While I was trying to get used to the cock in my ass she whipped me with her crop and said, "Open your mouth." Five guys lined in front of me and the first one started gagging me with his cock.

I had a hard time catching my breath and things were happening so fast I couldn't control anything. I had become a fuck toy and Alia was loving it. When she thought I wasn't being a good enough whore she would hit me with her crop. The guys loved that and asked her to hit me more. Eventually I think in a weird way I started to accept it and maybe even like it.

Then she loosened the strap holding me down and flipped me on my back and tied my feet to my hands near my head so my ass was exposed more. They continued fucking me and I had to lay my head back to accept their cocks. In this position they were really jamming it down my throat and I was starting to taste their cum. I found myself begging to be fucked harder when a cock was not in my mouth. I was really working hard and sweating. Alia took care of that and threw ice water on me which made me scream much to the delight of everyone.

Soon I could hear guys moaning and cumming some in my ass and pulling out and finishing on my chest. A few pulled out of my mouth and blew on my face.

As each of them finished and unloaded on me Alia made sure I didn't swallow any of their cum. She wanted to see it all on me. I was covered head to legs with the thickest cum I had ever seen. She had me look at her with my cum burning eyes and she took a few photos of me with her phone.

After they were all done she untied me and poured water on me to clean me up. "That's a good bitch you have right there," they each told her while they handed her lots of cash. Not only was this fun for her I think I was just pimped out.

"You have done good today," she told me as she rubbed her finger on my face. Her earlier comments in the day were correct. I had experienced things today that I had never felt before.