The Perfect End To A Perfect Day

Story Info
Some things just will not wait.
5.6k words
4.14
12.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong? You're so very quiet tonight"

"Nothing. Everything is fine." I say. And it is. It's all so perfect.

The streetlights we pass leave their momentary imprint on you, gently illuminating the curve of your body from thigh to face before leaving and trusting to the next one to come in and fill the black void. I've been watching you quietly for some time now, scrutinizing your face in the half-light and smiling to myself, knowing that you are the most beautiful woman and knowing that you are mine.

"If I don't get those sales figures done tonight I'm going to get hell tomorrow." you say, frown lines creasing the flawless image and momentarily making me lose my train of thought.

After spending the whole day walking in the foothills we were both comfortably tired and maybe just a little sore. I couldn't help thinking that that was such a small price to pay for the rewards we'd reaped. Clear, spring sunshine had bathed us like the purest oil poured from a golden, shimmering vessel the whole day through. We'd walked and talked, accompanied by the chatter of busy birds, laughing and holding hands. The heady scent of bursting, newborn bloom had completed the sensuous experience and the last thing on my mind was sales figures.

Silence and darkness surrounds us as you turn off the ignition outside the apartment. I sit there, wanting just to look at you for a moment longer, to fix the image in my mind before we go inside.

"Are you coming?"

"I'm right behind you"

I follow you from the car, watching your every move as we walk along the path and then up the stairs. I stand so close to you as you unlock the door, leaning into you, breathing in the airy scent of your hair, and then we are inside.

My hands touch your hair gently, stroking the silky fibers between my fingers.

"Honey? Can you make some tea while I get started on these figures?"

"No"

"No?"

"No!"

My hands come slowly down over your neck and rest on your shoulders.

"Oh please honey, I really don't have time for this just now."

A small yelp escapes from your lips as you feel the sudden, firm push. You side-step the table and extend your arms, reaching for support, but the motion has left you off balance and soon you are lying, looking up at me from the couch where you landed.

"What the hell are you doing?" You cry, blinking at me as if suddenly torn from sleep.

"I want you naked and in your collar before I count to ten."

"Like hell you..."

I'm on you in the blink of an eye, one hand grabbing you by the hair, the other extended for support as I pull you to your feet. A small cry comes from your lips as I drag you down the hall to the bedroom and throw you, face down on the bed. You thrash around and lie back with your legs up, just waiting to kick me away as I approach. I grab an ankle and pull you around, reaching for my crop by the bedside. The blows rain down, thick and fast, on your thighs. Each one punctuating the cries you are making into a faltering staccato rhythm.

"Do not disobey me again!"

The wild flash in your eyes is enough to convince me that you still have no intention of complying. I lunge forward and grab your hair again, tearing your jacket from around you. I hold your face down again, avoiding the kicks that are extending from beneath me.

"Let go of me you asshole!!"

I pull off your shoes, casting them aside like empty shells. Next I tug your socks away and kneel down on your legs to curb the violent assault from your feet. I slide my hand under your stomach and unfasten your pants. This brings a fresh wave of thrashing, but I have a good handful of hair to anchor you with. I put my hand under the waistband and wrench downwards, exposing your buttocks. You whimper, almost helplessly, before thrashing again. Your reward is a volley of strikes from my crop on the newly exposed flesh. The pain is as obvious as the glowing red marks erupting on your buttocks like sunbursts.

"Have you had enough yet?"

You mutter a barrage of curses under your breath. With another sudden wrench I free your pants and reach inside the crumpled pile for the panties that came with them. I hold them to my face and savor the scent of you. I notice a small patch of glistening fibers and a brief glance at your exposed pussy confirms my suspicions. I throw the panties on the bed and pull you with me by the hair to where your new wrist restraints lay on the floor. You still have some fight left in you as I reach for them but in moments you are laid flat with your arms behind your back as I secure you for good.

"Sir? Please? You implore me. "I have to finish my work."

"Yes you do, my Angel. And you will. You will finish your work because the only task you have is to please me."

"But Sir?"

I pick up the panties from the bed and find the glistening spot, holding it up close and stroking my tongue along the wet fibers. I reach back for you and turn you over on your back. I slide the panties along your thighs and then force them between your knees, pulling them towards your pussy. I hold them over your sex and rub them back and forth.

"Let's just see how strongly you object shall we?"

The panties are sodden with your juices. I hold them to my face again and inhale deeply. You are lying there, red-faced, staring at me with a mixture of anger, bemusement and pure lust. I reach over and hold your nose between my thumb and forefinger. Your mouth instinctively opens to gasp for air and I force the panties, covered with your juices, past the equally instinctive clash of teeth as you realize my plan and strive to close them out. Your face reddens even further at this humiliation, but on closer inspection, your pussy tells me another story altogether.

I hold your legs apart and find that a fresh well of juices has escaped from between those soft, pink lips. The tops of your thighs are shimmering like the surface of a pristine lake. I feel the urge to taste from the source and start to kiss my way up your thigh. I can hear a soft, muffled moan escape you as I introduce my tongue to your leg and finish the journey to your cleft. I move around to position myself perfectly in front of you and slide my hands along the insides of your thighs, spreading them wider. I lean back a little, basking in the wonderful view of your completely exposed pussy before I move forward, tongue extended, to drink of you.

Your body writhes as the tip of my tongue makes its first tactile foray along your pussy lips. I gently ease your lips apart and lick up the full length of your sex, hovering over your clit, before retracing my steps to the base. I lean further over and slide my hands under your buttocks, grasping them hard and forcing you up, pushing my tongue deep inside you. Your moans are stronger now, coherent noise through the obstruction of your sodden wet panties. I lick more vigorously, drinking in your juices as fast as I can, holding firmly to your buttocks so that the pressure never eases. I take one more circuitous pass around your pussy with my tongue before clamping my lips down on your fully erect and throbbing clit. Your back arches and a long moan erupts from the depths of your body as I clamp even harder with my hands to ride the wave of your pleasure.

I hold you down and lever myself off the bed. I stand and look fondly down at your body, rivulets of perspiration beading your skin like tributaries seeking their watery home. Your breath is coming in short, desperate gasps and I can't help but smile as I gaze across you. You look wanton and spent but still eager for more. I slide my hands down the front of my shirt and pull it clean off from the waistband up and cast it down on the floor. I walk around the bed towards you as I unfasten the button on my pants and slide them over my hips, stopping at your head. The bulge of my erection is obvious through my briefs and I can see that I have your full attention.

"Well!" I say, "Whatever are we going to do now?"

I stand gazing down, watching you watching me. The light from the lounge through the half-open door casts a warm hue on the scene. Dancing car lights from the road outside perform their smooth steps through the window, stopping briefly to show a sliver of your body against the softly lit room. The contours of your body are as smooth and even as rolling waves, the curve of your chin dropping and rising again at the swell of your breasts. Your nipples stand proud and firm, the swell of the tide lapping around them. I want so much to cast off and bathe in you, feel your skin brushing mine.

There is fear in your eyes, but only fear of the unexpected. Your eyes are inexorably drawn to the bulge in my briefs and I know only too well that you are eager for me to release the straining captive inside. The sight of you, semi-naked and bound with your panties in your mouth, is making the strain so much worse. I move my hands, slowly and deliberately to the elastic in my briefs and begin to slide them over my hips. The delight in your eyes is instant and obvious as my prisoner gains his release and stands proud, surveying the feast of your body before him.

"Are you hungry my Angel?"

You signal your positive response with two short, eager nods that cause the protruding material of the panties to dance across your face like a bubble gum bubble. How can I refuse you? I run my hands through your hair, taking in the soft, silken texture, before I seize a handful and pull you up to your knees. I allow you to swing your legs off the bed before I pull you further, down on your knees on the floor at my feet. You look up at me with pleading eyes and then wince as you see the flat of my hand coming towards you. The slap rings across your cheek like a dinner gong sounding.

"Never show me your eyes! Have I taught you no respect?"

You instantly lower your face and sob what I can only assume to be an apology through the soft cladding of your underwear. I stroke your head and slide my hand across the burning skin.

"Do not displease me Angel. You know what will happen if you do. Just show me your love and respect and I will show you mine."

My finger has slid into your mouth and hooked around your panties. I slowly start to remove them, easing the soft, damp material from your mouth and dropping them to the floor. You kneel in front of me, silent and bowed, awaiting my instructions.

"Thank you Angel."

I cup your face in my hands and ease you towards my still throbbing erection. I can see your arms straining against the restraints but I know you have no plans of escape. I know how much you like to hold my member in your hands and caress it. Tonight is not about what you like. Your mouth opens to receive me, a velvet purse to receive my endowment. The glide of your silken lips down my shaft is the equal in pleasure of your hot, wet tongue over the tip of me. I feel like I'm beginning to drift away amongst the sensation, my mind and my body combining forces to unhinge me with wave on wave of delicious sensation. Then sharp, searing pain!

I stagger backwards, a yell torn from my now twisted features, grasping for my injured fugitive. I flash my eyes at you and can see the defiant eyes over your sneering smile.

"You do taste good." you say, eyebrows arching in surprise, "Can I have another...bite?"

The sneer on your face drops to terror as you see me stride towards you. My hands descend on you and you almost have time to protest before I grab two handfuls of hair that prize a scream from your mouth. It doesn't last long.

"Let's just see how much of a good thing you can take." I snarl, driving my, still sore, cock into the source of the noise. I feel you tense as you start to gag. I sincerely hope that you get used to it because I'm not about to stop. The pain has heightened my senses and the pleasure of ramming my cock into your mouth has never been so intense. I clutch harder at the hair in my hands and pull you onto me. My hips are pumping like a mighty engine, fuelled by hurt pride and the desire to humble you again. I hear your muffled protests, can feel your outbursts vibrating down the length of my shaft. The physical sensation and the sheer sight of my cock being buried in your face are exciting me beyond belief and I know I can't hold out much longer. The tension in your throat is telling me that you can sense it too. I feel a cry building within me; the tension in my loins breaks and my orgasm rises to meet it. They are both expelled from my body in a dizzying rush that buckles my knees and snaps my head back in ecstasy. The reflex locks my arms and fixes your head against the tide of my outburst and I feel your mouth widen to gulp down every last drop of my vengeful release. I hold you there, my only support against the breaking wave, slowly sinking to my knees in front of you. My softening cock slides from your lips and I just catch a glimpse of your tongue straining to clean the last drops of my pleasure.

"Angel", I gasp, my lips brushing against yours, "What do I have to do to make you submit to me? You have taken all my pleasure. Now you are going to take all my pain."

Your eyes widen, fear almost replaced by anticipation. I raise you to your feet and lead you across the room to the far wall. I take the key to your restraints and snap them open, turn you around and press your face to the wall, lifting your hands over your head. I feed the connecting chain through the hoop on the wall and secure you again. You stand stretched, almost on tiptoe, the base of your shirt trying vainly to guard your exposed buttocks.

"Sir? Sir? What are you going to do to me?" Your voice pants at me, the thrill ringing clear.

"Why Angel, I'm going to teach you a very important lesson. I'm going to draw you the line between pleasure and pain. Then I'm going to blur it so completely you won't know where one ends and the other begins. Now tell me Angel, are you ready to learn?"

I turn and walk silently across the luxuriance of the carpeted floor to the closet. I can hear you twisting and straining to see over your shoulder but you're so stretched and awkward that to turn would be to surrender what bit of grip your toes had on the floor. I open the closet door and stand there, perusing the choice of instruments at my disposal. Your crime was a very unique one and it will require an equally unique form of punishment.

My choices made, I gather my selection and lay the individual items neatly on the bed. I've opted for seven "tools" which should be more than enough to teach you your lesson. First in line is the beautiful, pink butterfly that you love so much. Second, my trusty riding crop. Third is my own homemade leather paddle. Fourth, the ingenious bungee-cord whip that you made all by yourself. Fifth, possibly your favorite toy, the jumping jack rabbit. Sixth is an eight inch, molded latex vibrator. Seventh? Well, you'll find out all about that, won't you?

I look around the bedroom floor for the panties I discarded earlier. I see them, strewn as if useless, by the bed. I stride across and pick them up and ease myself up behind you, lowering myself gently on to one knee. I drape the panties over your foot and begin to slide them up the back of your leg, stopping now and then to plant a kiss on you and take in their aroma, before stroking them along the length of your pussy. I see your pubic hair rise under the gentle stimulation and notice fresh spots of wetness appearing on the pastel cloth. You moan languidly and let your bonds take your weight as you swoon like a ballerina in a trance. I increase the pressure of my rubbing and soon the panties are soaked anew. I stand and trace a moist impression along the ridge of your spine before enclosing your face with my arm. I feel you respond and open your mouth willingly to the new intrusion as I place the panties in your mouth again.

I turn back to the bed and lift off the butterfly. As I turn and kneel behind you I gently untangle the straps. I slide it between your legs and place it directly over your swollen, throbbing clit. Another deep moan escapes you as I fasten the bridle-like straps around your hips and bring the bottom strap up to harness you securely. I tuck the control neatly under the waistband and set the switch so low that I can barely hear the low hum emanating from your crotch as I turn away and silently leave the room.

The sound of your guttural moaning is like music to my ears as I sit silently on the couch. I know that, for now, you are too preoccupied with the delicious sensations that are coursing through your body to have noticed me leave. I pick up my book from the coffee table and thumb idly through it. Then, I hear you. The awareness returning just long enough for you to notice that you are alone. I hear the chains on your wrist restraints grinding against the urgency of your twisting and writhing. Where is he? IS he hiding in here? Did he leave? Is he coming back? I can almost hear your thoughts racing, colliding with the wonderful sensations that are tingling through your sopping pussy. I smile a wicked smile and go back to my reading.

Later, who knows how long, I replace my book on the coffee table and stand tall, stretching my muscles for what is to follow. I can still hear intermittent moans and can feel my penis lengthening as my excitement grows. I finish my stretch and walk back to the bedroom. I walk directly to the bed and pick up your beautiful, homemade whip. I run it across my thighs to delight in the sensation almost like your hair sliding along my flesh. The small knots bobble across my skin reminding me that there is just the hint of a sting in this tail.

As I walk over to you I collect your collar from the dresser, bold silver D rings shining against the thick black leather like crescent moons. I slide it around your neck and fasten it tightly then lean in to you and press my naked body against the curve of you. I slide my free hand down your back and through the valley between your buttocks. I probe momentarily at your tight ass hole before continuing and dipping two extended fingers in your soaking pussy. I press closer as you tense and kiss the curve of your shoulder through your shirt as another long moan escapes. I withdraw my fingers and hold them to my face, taking in the sweet smell before licking them clean. I stand back and survey your half clad body, legs and buttocks exposed, and I know I can wait no longer.

I swish the whip in the air and savor the whirlwind rush of noise. I hear a panicked sound from you and your body tenses again. I reach for the butterfly control and increase it just enough to get your attention. As the new waves of pleasure begin to sweep over you I dash the fibers of the whip across your calves. The fine pleasure of the hair-like cord soon gives way to the snap of the knots and a startled yelp escapes you. The pain soon subsides and the pleasure rushes up from your pussy again. The next stroke bites deeper, tensing you against your bonds, pain shooting sharply from the tenderized skin. I keep you there, alternating the pinch of the lash with the vibrating swell of the butterfly. Fine red lines have appeared like angry torrents on your skin. I kneel and trace my tongue along them, tasting the heat, while my hand moves to the control at your waist and steps it up another notch.

The increased intensity between your legs rocks you back, you swing like a hooked fish before thumping back against the wall, muffled moans rising. I pick up my crop and switch it smartly on your thigh. I work faster this time, slapping alternately on each thigh. You cry harder now, sharp, tangible pain cutting thick slices between the vibrating pleasure. You rock and sway, vainly trying to escape each stroke of snapping torment. I stand and admire the glowing welts on your thighs. You groan and wail, searing heat rising over the pain. The streams of your pussy juice are flooding down the insides of your thighs, lacquering the crimson glow. I throw down the crop and smooth my hands over the mounds of your buttocks. I bend and place a chaste kiss on each in turn. You sob softly through your panties, new waves of vibration tormenting your over ripe clit.

12