The Perfect Escape

Story Info
Prison escapee teaches a new trick.
2.2k words
3.86
55.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groggily, Henry awoke to the pleasant sound of birds chirping. The warm sun glinted through the window, cascading across the room in a patchwork of radiant energy. Rousing him from his solace, a cool, crisp breeze billowed through the room, sending a slight shiver up his spine.

Stumbling out of bed, Henry walked through the labyrinth of rooms and by chance found himself in the kitchen. He emptied the last remaining drops of cold, stale coffee from his cup and refilled with the fresh pot that had been brewing.

Carrying his daily dose of caffeine, he stepped out onto the back deck and looked out at the scene beneath him. No matter how many times he saw it, he felt a dwarfing sense of amazement. Behind the summer "cottage" that Henry and his fiancée, Julie, had rented for summer there were endless miles of trees and other foliage. Some of the trees were as big around as a small car.

Heading back into the house to freshen up, Henry caught sight of the very object that had plagued him so badly the past year. Leaning down he examined the cold, flat, unforgiving monitor. Striking a random key, his screen saver vanished revealing his latest work. Henry sighed deeply.

Two months now at this summer retreat and he had still only managed a few paragraphs. This writer's block was devouring him piece by piece. What would be left of Tom Henry Allen III if he couldn't write anymore?

Rubbing his eyes, Henry avoided the self-aimed question and decided it was time for a shower. On his way, he noticed a note on the kitchen table from Julie. She had gone for a walk down to the local grocery to pick up some item for breakfast. A walk? More like a hike in this alienated place. Henry's PC had been the first import of recent technology into this place in the last ten years.

Walking lazily towards the shower, Henry tapped on the small clock radio in the bedroom and grabbed a towel. As the warm, massaging flow cascaded down his body, Henry's mind drifted away. A few minutes later, caught up in the sauna-like comfort of the shower, Henry's ears perked up.

Leaning his head out of the shower, Henry confirmed what he thought he had heard. The radio DJ was warning everyone to be on the watch for a fugitive from the authorities who had been spotted in the general area. All those in reclusive building were encouraged to alert authorities at the first sign of trouble. The man was armed and dangerous, of course.

Returning to the comfort of the shower, Henry felt a slight tingle in the back of his mind. As a fictional author, Henry's imagination was far more active than the average person's. Slowly but surely he started formulating scenarios involving "The Fugitive". His mind was on fire. It was amazing, but he felt as if this might be the end of his writer's block.

Suddenly, Henry froze. Caught up in the excitement of his imagination sparking again, he had not realized that the house had become silent.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

Silence.

A new sensation crept across Henry's nerves. A sudden creak echoed through the silence from the hallway. Slowly he crept out of the shower, taking extra care not to slip on the bathroom tile. Scanning the room for a weapon, Henry came up empty. Julie had always teased that his electric razor would come back to haunt him some day, but he doubted that his was the scenario she had envisioned.

Henry lurched to a halt. There had been a shadow of movement from the connecting bedroom. Someone was here. Taking a deep breath, Henry calmed himself, and crept slowly onto the waiting carpet. Shocked he scanned the empty room, hoping for any sign of movement to quiet his subconscious.

"Tag you're it!" Tackled from behind, Henry went sprawling onto the kind-sized bed, followed by the love of his life. They wrestled for a little bit, Henry's naked skin brushing against the harsh fabric of Julie's hiking outfit. Eventually the chaos settled and the laughter subsided.

"Dammit woman!" Henry scolded, "You damn near gave me a heart attack. I thought that fugitive had broken into our home."

Lightly kissing him on the lips, Julie reached down and gripped his manhood tightly. "What if I told you that I was a fugitive?" Mocking her he pulled his wallet from the side of the bed. "Miss, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the car and show me your id."

Chuckling she threw her arms back in a mock show of shock. "Oh officer, surely there's some understanding that we can come to." Again she grabbed Henry, this time stroking him softly.

"Mmmmm . . .well that's a good start." Reclining back against the bed, Henry closed his eyes in preparation for the euphoria to come. Then he felt Julie's warm, wet mouth devouring his head and a primal moan escaped his lips. Her delicate tongue traced circles along his shaft as she drew his sex into her mouth. Soon she proceeded to work her hand up and down his shaft, as she licked hungrily with lust at his head.

Moaning again, Henry was amazed at Julie's constant ability to make him hot. Ever since he had met her 3 months prior, she had never once left him wanting more.

"God, Julie. I don't know how a guy like me was ever so lucky to hook up with you."

But the deep, gravely voice that responded instead of Julie's, shocked Henry. "You know, I'm kind of curious of that myself."

Opening his eyes rapidly, Henry found himself face to barrel with a sawed-off shotgun. Standing behind the barrel, with a handful of Julie's hair in the other hand, was a dark-haired, dirt-faced burley man. The pale blue shirt and pants that he was wearing tagged him as "The Fugitive" from the radio newscast.

And that was the last thing on his mind before the butt of the gun rammed into his skull, blacking him out.

-------------------------------------------------

Eventually Henry regained consciousness, groggily shaking his head, only to discover the massive pain that followed. Moaning softly, Henry immediately caught a very disconcerting sound. From his estimations, it sounded like a woman moaning with pleasure.
Realizing that his hands were tied behind his back, and that he was on his knees, Henry slowly leaned over until he was lying on his side. Tilting his head upwards he saw a truly dismal sight. Julie, who was naked from the waist down, had her face buried in the bedsheets, and I could see the hair of our uninvited "guest" sticking out from behind her ass.

Obviously she was enjoying the oral attention. At first I was hurt. Hurt that she would so willingly give herself over. Then I noticed the gun again, and I understood her situation. Who's willing to take chances with an escaped fugitive?

Then I realized something else. Looking down, I realized that Julie's incessant moaning was stirring my cock to full-grown status. Pulling his knees in to his chest, Henry was barely able to slip his bonds over his feet and bring his hands around to the front. Looking up, Henry noticed that the two had changed positions. Julie was now giving the same level of attention to her "friend" that she had to given to him before he was knocked out.

Henry's cock twitched at the sight of his fiancée gorging herself on this strange man's cock. Aching for release, his cock bobbed at each sensation that teased him to the edge. Trying to release the "itch", Henry rubbed the palm of his hand up and down his crotch, causing small tremors of excitement.

Finally Henry gave in. Reaching down, he grabbed hold of the tight, purple head of his cock and set to relieving himself. Upon inspection of the two sex partners, Henry found that Julie was still sucking on his dick. Capturing some of the pre-cum in his palm, Henry spread the lubrication along the entire length of his member, and gently progressed into a slow, steady rhythm.

Just then the convict motioned to Julie with a beckoning gesture and, relinquishing his dick, she climbed up into his lab, impaling herself on his sex. Henry watched the two lovers, as Julie ground her hips into the crotch of her strange partner and Henry found himself approaching the climax of his activities. Closing his eyes, Henry felt his balls tighten up and a massive flow of cum burst from his cock, as he clutched it tightly. Shuddering from the sensations, Henry was about to lay down and sleep, when a pair of lips suddenly attacked his dick.

His eyes flying open, Henry found the stranger standing over him, another handful of Julie's hair in his hand, forcing her face into Henry's crotch. Not knowing what to do, Henry simply looked up at the man with the shotgun. He dared not to look away from the man, but he could feel every inch of Julie's tongue and mouth as she lapped up all of his mess.

"This is a real sweet piece of ass you got here, partner." The convict mumbled through the cigar in his mouth, smiling devilishly. "Seems she hasn't had enough, so I'll let you two do your thing, and I'll just sit over here and keep an eye on ya. Make sure ya don't try and do anything funny."

With that he let go of Julie's hair and strolled back over to the bed, plopping down on the forgiving mattress. Henry looked down and met eye-to-eye with Julie, and he saw a lust in her eyes that he had never realized before. Breathing heavily, she wrapped her loving lips around his head and proceeded to tickle him back to hardness.

Following a lead from the stranger, Henry grabbed a handful of Julie's hair and pulled her head down, so that her chin rested against his balls. For one of the rare times in his life, Henry found himself getting hard for a second go around. But he wanted to feel more warmth than her mouth along could give.

"Fuck me Julie. Do it now," he ordered. Removing her lips from his rigid manhood, Julie climbed up into his lap, as he had seen her do a few minutes prior, and he slipped his dick inside with a loud squishing sound. Not only was her pussy hot and wet, but the stranger had left his cum inside her. The feeling was like nothing he'd ever felt before.

Again Julie built up a steady rhythm, and proceeded to buck wildly against his hips. Then suddenly Julie started moaning loudly. Much louder than she had before. Examining her body he found that she had reached behind herself and was fingering, what appeared to be her asshole. She followed his gaze back to her hand and then looked up at the stranger.

Henry saw her lustful gaze and had an idea of what she wanted. She looked down into his face and whispered "Henry? I want him to ride my ass, while I ride your cock." Truly Henry didn't know how to respond, so Julie took his silence as affirmation and motioned for the stranger to join them

Strolling over, dick in his hand, he neared her backside and braced his palms against her cheeks, spreading them wide. Julie braced herself against Henry's chest, preparing for the stranger's entrance into her butt. Slowly his rock hard cock slid into her tightest hole, increasing the pressure on Henry's dick as well. Julie whimpered softly, but when Henry asked if it was hurting, she simply replied "Just give it to me."

Then she was like a force of nature. Her body was like a live conduit, bathing both men in a deep flow of unbridled pleasure and lust. Henry could feel the warm drizzle of her juices, as they flowed from her pussy and coated his balls, and he knew that she was very close. Slowly, a heat began to build within her and, combined with the sensations of anal penetration, Julie came with an explosion that drove both men over the edge in a wave of semen. Caught in the throws of her own orgasm, Julie's muscles tensed and tightened, drawing every ounce of pleasure that she could from the two men inside of her.

Finally after she had subsided, she collapsed on top of Henry's chest, her body rising and falling with the beating of her lungs. The stranger withdrew himself from Julie's butt, causing a small shudder to course through her body, and he walked over, collapsing onto the bed.

"Julie, this is our chance."

"Huh," she whispered. "What are you rambling about?"

"This is our chance to escape from this lunatic and go to the police."

Propping herself up on Henry's chest, she looked back at the stranger on the bed. "Yeah, I guess now would be a good time to head out of here."

Smiling, Henry slid out from beneath Julie and started dressing himself for the massive hike that they would soon be in store for. Then Julie spoke again.

"It's almost a shame, y'know. Things were great while they lasted."

"Yeah, it was a great experience," Henry whispered "but I don't intend to wait around until he wakes up." Then he heard a sharp metallic click.

"Oh I wasn't talking about Tony, baby. I was talking about you."

Slowly Henry turned to find himself looking down the barrel of a 38 special. "But at least I'll always have this moment." And her devilish smile was the last thing Henry ever saw.