The Perfect Excuse to Fuck

Story Info
Fucking my tennis friend.
1.1k words
3.51
13.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True story.

It all started when I decided to join an online local tennis group to find players. My girlfriend knew I was competitive and always meeting different people to play different things so she didn't question me when I told her I found someone to play tennis with on the weekends.

The first time we met up, it was this girl named Haley and her brother. They were both about my age (24 at the time), the brother being maybe 2 years older. The first thing I noticed was that Haley was sexy as fuck in her tennis skirt with her nice cleavage showing. She was thicker in all the right places. Nice pale skin, C sized tits, blonde hair, naughty eyes, you name it. We shook hands and she gave me that look that you know she's already a naughty girl. Her brother was cool too. Haley was terrible at tennis but I didn't mind. We alternated the three of us playing and had a great time. We arranged to meet again next week. When I went to my car I took out my cock and watched Haley walk off with her brother and got an immediate rock hard on. It would be another few weeks before Haley released the built up cum for me.

My girlfriend is sexy but after being with someone so long, you sort of stop having sex as often. I was in my prime horniness and needed to cum at least every day. That wasn't happening. The next week we all met up again and had a great time, only this time a few others from the group were there. They were all old out of shape men.

"She's a looker eh?" one of the old dudes asked me.

"She definitely is," I replied. He went on to ask how long I've been playing and all the other boring talk. The. He surprised me when he told me a secret about Haley. Apparently her and her brother love getting fucked up on alcohol and drugs and get kind of crazy. One day, she even sucked her own brother off after being dared by someone else while they were wasted. That made me instantly hard and I had to excuse myself to the restroom to hide my boner. I thought to myself that if she could do that, I could definitely fuck her. That was my mission.

The next week, after going days without cumming, all I could think about was fucking Haley. I couldn't take it any longer. I messaged her on the site asking if she wanted to play later. To my surprise she would love to. I took it a step further and said, if only we could play alone, we could probably have a little more fun than just tennis. My heart was racing. This would be my first time cheating on my girlfriend but fuck it, she didn't want to please me so I had to find others.

"What do you have in mind?" she messaged back with a winky face. I know she wanted my cock now.

"Well, idk, I think you're super attractive, what if we...had drinks at your place and just hung out?" I replied testing my courage.

"That sounds fun. Come to my apartment at 3 and bring weed," she said with a smiley face.

3:00 p.m. rolled around and I told my girlfriend I'd be gone for a few hours to practice for a tennis tournament. I shaved my pubes and took a shower making sure to clean my asshole as I didn't know what to expect. I arrived at her apartment and she unlocked the door wearing pajamas and a large t-shirt with no bra, allowing her nipples to pierce through. I already felt stiff down there.

I walked into her apartment and sat on the couch, observing how messy her apartment was. I love messy sluts. We shot the shit while watching tv, drinking some tequila, and smoking a blunt. Thoroughly buzzed, I said, "so can I see how your ass feels?". She smiled and walked in front of me and bent over.

"Grab it," she said. My dick flew up in my Nike shorts as I stared at her defined fat juicy ass and started rubbing a cheek. God damn it was soft and warm. I started rubbing both cheeks as she got closer and jokingly tapped on my hard cock to get a feel. She turned around and crawled on my lap and started making out with me. Her tongue visciously wrestling with mine. So warm and wet. My cum was rising.

We stopped kissing and I wanted to get wild. I slid my shorts and boxers down my legs exposing my full pulsing 8 inch cock, throbbing with warm blood inside.

"You like?" I asked her.

"Mmm, can I kiss it?" she asked, then she went down and kissed it and started sucking it hard. If it weren't for the tequila, I would have came right there. I laid back and moaned as she took me in her throat. I took off her shirt and played with her perfect pink nipples as I started thrusting my cock deeper in her mouth.

I stopped her and suggested we go to her bed. I told her to get on her knees. I took off her pajamas and her pink underwear was barely containing that fat wet pussy. God I had never done anything like this and seemed too good to be true. I spread her wet dripping pussy and started licking it and fingering it at the same time as she started moaning and thrusting. I was jacking off at the same time. I laid on my back and told her let's 69. She took my whole cock in her throat again while I spread her asshole and thrust my tongue in it. I never ate ass before but it was so fucking good. She was fucking my face with her ass while sucking me. At that point I spread my own ass cheeks and without saying anything, she started fingering me while sucking me. Holy fuck it felt good.

At this point I was about to cum so I told her let's fuck. I made her lay face down on her bed. After licking her ass some more getting me rock hard with precum dripping, I spread her pussy from behind/on top and slid my meat in her warm juicy pussy. God it was tight and felt so good. We were both moaning and I started to fuck her good while fingering her butthole. She said she was cumming and that made me want to cum so I told her to turn around and let me facefuck her. She obliged like a dirty whore. I played with her hair while I started fucking her mouth. Godamn what a slut. I commanded her to finger me while I fucked her face until I came in it.

After that, I cleaned up and left, feeling like a terrible person but oh so satisfied. I deleted the site and never played with them again. It was too risky. My girl never knew.