The Perfect Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife pleases her husband before their dinner party.
2k words
52.8k
22
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running the brush through her ink black hair one last time, she tracked her husband's movements in the mirror as he approached her from across the room. Even at forty-two, his handsome features held strong and his dark brown hair was barely graying. He was wearing his Armani tuxedo and dread filled the pit of her belly. She knew what that suit meant for her, but since they were just supposed to be getting dinner with family friends, she didn't understand why.

"W-why are you wearing the Armani, dear?" she asked, a quiver in her voice.

He finally reached her and slid his hands up to cup her bare shoulders. The heat of his front against her back wasn't enough to stop the shiver running up her spine. The silver, mermaid gown hugged the curves she'd acquired over her thirty-two years of life. The roundness of her hips and breasts had increased even more so after having their daughter sixteen years ago. The blush colored lipstick softened her sharp, some might even say chilling, facial features.

Her jet black eyes met the sparkling green abysses of her husband's in their reflection. "Didn't you hear, my love? Michael and Regan are expecting their third child."

A pang of fear and envy hit her square in the gut, causing her slender hand to rest over her navel. Her body had decided one was enough but Robert always resented that decision.

She gave a wavering smile. "And that's cause for the Armani?"

He pressed his chilled lips to the elegant, fragile curve of her neck. "Of course," his gaze cut to hers. "We're celebrating."

Her mouth popped open in surprise. "Oh. Have they-"

He silenced her with a hand gently squeezing her swan-like throat. "Shh, my dear," he encouraged, watching her eyes flare in the mirror. He pointed to his ear and then up at the ceiling in warning. Magdalen nodded her understanding and he let his palm slip downward toward her supple cleavage. Watching her pupils dilate again, he felt his pants tighten in excitement.

She chastised him breathily, "Robert, we have to be at the restaurant in twenty minutes." Despite her meek protests, as his hand dipped beneath the tight fabric of her dress, she kept quiet and still as a marble statue. Slipping his hand beneath her bra, he cupped her heavy breast. She whimpered softly when his fingers rolled over her small nipple before pinching it past the point of pleasure.

"That gives us plenty of time for you to give me what I need," he assured her, never breaking eye contact in the mirror over her shoulder. "Don't you agree?"

"Yes, my love." Her voice was soft now, small too. Her husband led her towards their bed, his hand still gripping breast and tweaking her nipple to the point of numbness.

He spun her around to face him, her knees hitting the foot of their bed as he stared into her deep pools of darkness while unzipping her gown. "I promise not to mess up your hair, love." It was his intent, seasoned stare that kept her standing rooted to her spot instead of falling to the mattress in preparation. "I know how much time you take to look so perfect for me. I would never ruin that for you."

"Thank you, Robert."

She reached behind her back to unhook her bra for him but he clicked his tongue at her.

"Leave it." He stepped closer, breathing into her ear. "I want something to ruin, something to tear off of you. When I see your breasts sagging beneath that dress tonight and everyone notices your nipples hardening like rocks, I'll remember..." he trailed off as his cold fingers slid into her white lace panties.

She bit her lip to keep silent as he kneaded her sensitive bud with his meaty fingers for only a moment before barreling them inside of her. He stepped even closer, lowered his lips to her ear, and thrust his fingers inside his obedient wife until he was buried knuckles deep.

Licking the shell of ear, he whispered, "...and they will all know who owns you." Ripping his fingers from her body, her startled gasp sent a thrill of pleasure up his spine. He held her still with his hand curled in the front of her strapless bra. He could feel her heart thundering against his knuckles. Locking eyes with her, he pulled on the fabric so hard that it ripped right off her body, letting her breast fall free.

He sucked his dry fingers into his mouth, eyes roaming over the curves of her breasts and her hard, pink nipples. "Hmm..." he hummed in disapproval. "I thought you learned your lesson by now, Magdalen?"

"I have, Robert! I'm sorry I disappointed you." She had the good sense to avert her eyes and bow her head in shame.

"Oh, lovely," he cupped her cheeks in his hands and pressed a kiss to her taunt lips. "You could never disappoint me. You were made for me." Releasing her face with a smile, he pointed to his feet and instructed, "You'll make this up to me, though, won't you?"

"Your pleasure is mine," she affirmed as she sank to her knees.

Steady, controlled, and methodical hands reached out to unzip the fly of his slacks. He let out a sigh and lifted his hand towards the top of her head as he usually would before stopping in midair. Instead of grabbing her hair, he gripped her jaw and tilted her head up.

Her long, midnight hair created a beautiful halo around her shoulders and creamy breasts. Her little mouth popped open as he applied pressure to her chin.

"Who owns you?" he growled, his voice hoarse with the need to dominate, break, and bend her body to his will.

Hands that had years of practice reached into the fly, pulled out his hard length, and began stroking. "You do, my love," she recited, eyes never leaving his as she worked her hand up and down his thick, veiny shaft.

Letting go of her face, he braced his hands on his hips, needing something to hold onto. "Get to work," he ordered, thrusting his hips out until the engorged head pressed against her nose.

As her lips circled the mushroom tip of his penis, he let out a well-deserved moan. Working the base with her fist and the top half with her professional lips and tongue, Robert was filled with lust and rage. He wanted nothing more than to grab onto her hair and force her mouth down until she choked and begged for breath around his cock.

But he couldn't let the powerful beast break free because her hair was perfect for him that night. After all, one of their family rules was that everyone must look their absolute best when going out in the public eye. It would not end well for their family's legacy and fortune if the tabloids saw them looking anything but perfect. So, instead, his lust turned more raging than ever at being forced to deny what it wanted.

He began thrusting into her mouth with abandon; not caring at the gurgling gasps and whimpers that escaped her lips. She should have known better to let those noises slip. He didn't want their daughter to hear what a slut her mother was.

"Quiet or you'll make it worse. And control your tears, we don't have time for you to redo your makeup." That was the only warning he felt merciful enough to give her that night.

Caressing her left cheek with one hand and palming his balls with the other, he demanded,

"Play with yourself." Her right hand continued to work the base of his shaft but he watched the left slip beneath her panties.

Head rolling back, he groaned as she swirled her tongue around his swollen cockhead. The slurping, choking noises combined with her soft mewling as she feverishly rubbed her clit raw sent him right to the edge. Before he went over, he snapped his eyes down to her angelic face and ordered, "Don't come."

She whined but he saw unending submission in her eyes and knew she'd heel.

With that in mind, he let himself succumb to the overwhelming pleasure and shot his seed down her tight, hot throat. She swallowed down every drop, knowing full well what happened if she didn't. Draining every last ounce of his orgasm from him, she popped her lips off his cock and let it fall flaccid between his thighs.

Grabbing her chin roughly between his fingers, he tilted her head up. It always gave him an extra thrill seeing her kneeling beneath him and gazing up at him like he was her God. "Did you finish, lovely?" he asked tenderly.

"No, my love."

"Good girl." She smiled under his praise, the gesture lighting up her doll face. He rubbed his thumb over her wet, swollen lips and she knowingly sucked the finger into her mouth, mimicking the motions of the blowjob she'd just finished giving. Pulling his finger from her mouth, he wrapped his hand around her neck and used the new hold to urge her back to her feet.

Rubbing his moist thumb over the dip at the base of her throat where it met her collarbone, he ordered, "Put it back in my pants."

Never breaking eye contact, she expertly tucked him back in his underwear and zipped up his slacks. He trailed his hand down from her neck, over her full breast, stopping briefly to tug at her nipple, down her soft belly, and settled it under her lace panties.

"My girl deserves a reward."

She hummed, sinking her teeth into her bottom lip and closing her radiant eyes. He swept his fingers over her damp, hot, swollen clit and reveled in the gasp he elicited. Slowly sliding two fingers into her, he pressed his chest to hers to give her nipples the friction they needed to increase her wetness.

"Eyes," he growled and she snapped them open. Pumping in and out of her at a punishingly slow rhythm, he instructed, "You'll go without the panties to dinner tonight."

She opened her mouth to protest, so he withdrew his fingers and violently slammed them back in, forcing them as deep as possible. She gasped and grabbed onto his biceps for balance, going onto her toes to relieve the pressure.

"As I was saying, you'll go without the panties." She nodded, her eyes squeezed shut and holding her breath. "If you behave, I won't make you give them to someone at the restaurant and let them give you your reward." Slowly pulling his fingers out of her, he whispered, "Ask me what your reward is."

"What's my reward?" her eyes searched his as she fought to rock back against his fingers.

"I will let you cum tonight," withdrawing the digits, he amended, "but not now." She shuddered and couldn't control the whine that slipped past her lush lips. "You will get your orgasm some time tonight during dinner. If you're good, I'll be the one giving it to you."

"Thank you, Robert," she recited. "I just have one worry, dear, and that is of embarrassing you."

He tilted his head to the side, curious by her tactic. "How could you ever embarrass me?" he caressed the side of her bruised breast.

"Without panties, my...excitement...might stain my dress and others will see."

"The dress is dark enough that I don't think it'll be a problem." Kissing her sweet nose, he continued, "But I appreciate your concern, my darling. It warms my heart that you're always looking out for my reputation."

She blushed and her eyelashes kissed her cheeks. "Of course, Robert."

Stealing a quick kiss, he reminded her, "We're behind schedule. Put your dress on and meet me in the car." Turning, he began to leave the room before reminding her, "You know how I hate to be late." He smiled as he heard fabric flying.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Husband's Boss Ch. 01 Boss forces employee's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
More Stories