The Perfect Foot Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pussy needs some attention. Maybe tomorrow," Amanda said as she winked at Rick.

Then the room was filled with darkness as his mistress walked away and closed the door behind her.

"Tell me more about yourself, " Rick said loudly in the darkness.

"Quiet. We must not talk," Marsha replied.

Rick turned away in his cramped cage and closed his eyes. He felt totally cheated but he had never been close to such beautiful women before. He found it erotic and slowly drifted off into sleep.

** **

Next day Rick awoke with every muscle in his body aching from being in a cramped space. He was relieved when his mistress came and opened the cage. He saw Marsha give a kiss on her mistress's feet. He did the same. Marsha bowed and hurried off into the kitchen. Rick looked up and waited for his orders.

"Slave, you must iron my work clothes and be ready when I return after my bath," Amanda said.

Rick nodded and followed her to the ironing table. He carefully ironed each of her clothes and made sure no wrinkles remained. He could smell the fresh smell of food wafting in from the kitchen. He waited on his knees in front of the bathroom after he finished his job.

Amanda hadn't closed the door and was humming in the bathtub. She stepped into the shower and slowly rubbed her body. Rick could not bear the pain his hardening dick had to suffer in the chastity device. He just stared in amazement at her perfect body.

"Get the towels from the cupboard," she told Rick.

Rick hurried and came back with the towels and handed it over to his mistress. He was then ordered to blow her hair dry while she toweled herself. Finally when she was done, all of them moved to the dining room. Both the slaves remained at the floor and waited for their mistress to finish.

Amanda put on her work clothes. She buttoned a tight fitting white shirt and left the top buttons open to show her cleavage. Her pantyhose added to the effect of showing off her curves. Rick was very pleased that he had the privilege to help her put on a pair of sexy pumps on her feet.

She let the two kiss her feet and walked outside to the chauffer who had parked the car. Marsha closed the door and waited. She turned towards Rick when she heard the sound of the engines fade away and gave a long sigh. She walked over to Rick and sat beside him.

"Like it here?" she asked.

"I have been cheated. I am trapped now. How could you not tell me?" Rick shot back.

"I'm sorry honey. I would have been severely punished if I had told you. But you seemed to like all of it yesterday," she trailed off.

"That is only because you two girls are hot. And I did have a slight fetish towards feet," he replied.

"See? Sometimes things like this must happen for us to realize that this is what we really want," Marsha said.

"I don't know anything now. Will I be imprisoned here for the rest of my life with this thing around my cock?" he asked.

"Trust me. Be nice to her and she will also consider your problems," she reassured.

** **

That night Amanda was in really good mood. They both understood this fact from the way she treated them. She felt juices build up in her pussy because it had been so long since the last time it was properly attended to. She called Rick over.

"Hey slave boy. Do you want to taste my divine pussy?" she asked in a sexy voice.

"Yes mistress. I would love to," Rick replied.

He crawled over to her and noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties beneath her short skirt. She lifted the skirt up and slowly rubbed on her cunt. He brought his face inches from it and could smell it. He placed his tongue between her pussy lips and licked.

"Slowly bitch!" she complained.

Rick brought his pace down and took time to savor the sweet taste. Amanda spread her legs and had both hands on his head.

"You should not lick at the same place you pathetic slave. You must lick all over the pussy. Especially this," she said pointing to her clitoris.

She let Rick take his time and felt an orgasm slowly building up deep inside her. She tightened her grip on his hair and began to shove his face into her pussy. She made him move up and down faster.

"Faster," she moaned.

She felt the orgasm gaining pleasure and began to pant. She pushed his face all over her pussy in a quickened pace until she gave out a deep moan as she climaxed. She pushed Rick's face away and slowly rubbed her clit as the pleasure began to come down. Finally she sighed and lay back on the couch.

She noticed Marsha sitting excitedly in front of her but she waited to gain back the strength.

"Bring it " Amanda told her female slave.

Marsha went into the room and returned with a 12 inch black strap-on. The shiny rubber looked really sexy. She moved over and helped her mistress wear it. She buckled the straps correctly and made sure it was in place. She knew how well her mistress liked to fuck others. It wasn't about the pleasure it gave to the wearer but was mainly a tool to show who was in power.

Rick looked at the strap-on and felt ashamed of his small cock in the device. He looked up at the two girls. Marsha was already climbing onto the couch. She placed her forehead on the cushions and lifted her ass into the air. Amanda was behind her rubbing lube onto the huge strap-on. She was displaying it majestically to Rick.

She spanked Marsha's both ass cheeks and smiled when she winced. She positioned herself behind to slave to fuck her in doggy style. She slowly inserted the strap-on inch by inch into the Marsha's ass and watched her moan slightly.

"It feels so full mistress," Marsha said as she turned her head around to her mistress.

"Mmm you are going to love this," Amanda said sexily.

She slowly pulled out the massive dick and inserted it a little faster this time. Marsha gave another moan. Amanda placed her hands on the curvy hips of her slave and slammed it in. Then she looked down to Rick who was watching all this.

"Come over here baby," she ordered.

Then she made Marsha put one foot on the couch and one on the floor. This helped Amanda get more grip on her slave's body as she fucked her.

"You can lick my slave's foot!" Amanda chuckled.

Rick came forward and began to grovel at Marsha's foot. He was surprised at how soft and similar they were to her mistress's. He let his tongue dance all over the foot and sucked at the heels. The humiliation of licking the feet of even a female slave who was superior to him gave him some kind of pleasure.

Marsha's moans increased as her mistress thrust the strap-on deep into her. She bit her lips as she felt pleasure building up. Amanda grasped her slave's hair and tugged at it so that her head was pulled back. She gave a sound spanking on the ass with the other hand. This was enough for the masochistic girl to shout out as she shuddered with her climax.

She pushed her ass backward to meet her mistress's toy. She wanted to have even the last wave of pleasure. Below her, Rick was still licking at her feet. Amanda mounted off and ordered both to kneel on the floor as she pulled off her strap-on.

Rick felt extremely satisfied. This was definitely the life he had always wished for. It didn't matter if his desires would nor be fulfilled. He found great pleasure in pleasing the most beautiful ladies in the world.

He was always meant to be a slave.

THE END

12