The Perfect Gift Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom's Christmas present is enjoyed by us both.
1.9k words
4.23
110.8k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swear...it all started as a joke! I never expected things to go the way they did. Not that I mind. It's just...crazy, I guess. First let me tell you about myself. I'm a 38 year old single mom. I have one son who is 19 and in his first year of college. I've never been married. I do date now and then. But frankly, being a single mom never left a whole lot of time for other relationships. I guess I'd describe myself as a reasonably good looking woman. I have long brown hair and brown eyes. When most people guess my age, they usually guess about 10 years younger than I am. I'm an avid runner. I run 20 to 30 miles a week and do a couple exercise classes. So I'm in good shape. I've always considered myself a low-maintenance woman. I love the outdoors. My son and I have always enjoyed camping, hiking and backpacking together. My ideal first date would be some physical activity outdoors.

My relationship with my son has always been good. My parents were very closed off and I always swore I'd model my parenting skills by doing the opposite of them. So far, it's worked well! Tyler and I have always been close and very open with each other. We can talk about anything and we trust each other enough to be honest with each other. A lot of my friends are jealous of our relationship. They can't even imagine being able to have frank and open discussions with their kids. OK...enough boring background. But I'm just trying to set the stage on how something like this could happen. It was a few weeks before Christmas. I'd already bought his big presents but I wanted to find a stocking stuffer or two. I had the idea of getting him a flashlight for camping. It seems like every time we go camping or backpacking, he always ends up stealing mine because he forgot his! So I went to ever-popular Google to do a search and find a good one. I guess my typing was off... I accidentally typed fleshlight. Not flashlight. Ha ha...oops! That's not a flashlight!

Hmm... I wonder what it is, though. I clicked on the link. Wow! I knew they had sex toys for guys but I'd never actually seen one. This looked interesting. If you've never seen one, it's shaped like a flashlight but the end of it is an insert that looks and (supposedly) feels like a pussy. Maybe it was the wine with dinner or just my weird sense of humor. But I got the idea in my head how funny it would be to see the look on his face if he opened THAT on Christmas morning! Acting on impulse, I placed my order!

So here we are on Christmas morning, going through our usual routine. Tyler and I open our gifts to each other. Then we'll get dressed and head over to my parents' house to spend the rest of Christmas day with all the relatives. He loved the guitar stand and the coffee maker for his dorm room. I ooh'ed and ah'ed over the running clothes and earrings he got for me. Then I could barely suppress my giggles as I handed him the last gift. I had cleverly transferred the Fleshlight and lube into a shoebox so he wouldn't know what it was.

He opened the box. Stopped and stared for a minute. I could read the "what the hell?" going through his head. He took it out of the box and then gaped at it with his eyes almost falling out of his head! Peals of laughter rolled out of me as he said "I think I got someone else's present here!" Giggling furiously, I explained what had happened with the spelling error on Google and we shared a good laugh over it.

"I can't believe you actually went ahead and bought it!" he said with a laugh.

"Well, consider it an emergency kit for school when you're too busy studying to go out," I said.

I wasn't entirely sure what he'd do with it. Would he throw it out? Would he at least give it a try? I have to admit... never having seen a guy's sex toy in real life, I was very intrigued.

Just as a side note... I should tell you my views on masturbation tend to be on the liberal side. As far as I'm concerned, it's completely normal for people to enjoy a little self-pleasure. Let's face it. 99 out of 100 people masturbate. The other person lies about it. I know Tyler masturbates and he knows I do. Yes, we've accidentally seen each other on more than one occasion. It's usually from a door not closed properly or one of us coming home before the other expected. People make too big a deal out of it sometimes.

A few days after Christmas, I was chatting with an online friend. I had told her about the joke gift and she thought it was hilarious too.

"Has he tried it yet?" she asked.

"I don't know. Think I should ask him? Ha ha!"

"Yes, you should! Tell him you want to know if he really liked the gift or if you should send it back."

Hmm... thanks for planting that seed! Have you ever had a thought that just won't go away? All day long it was eating at me. I wonder if he'd tried it. The videos on the website looked pretty hot. I wonder what it would be like to see him...watch just a little...

When I got home, Tyler was out. The note on the counter said he was going over to a friend's house. Convenient! I went down to his bedroom. The Fleshlight was sitting on the shelf next to his bed. Well well well... there seems to be some lube missing! I picked up the Fleshlight and checked it out. I took a peeked inside. Nope...all clean.

Later that night, Tyler came home and sat down next to me on the couch. We talked for a while about our day and what was going on. Finally, with a smile I asked him, "So...have you tried it yet?"

"Tried what?" he asked with a confused look on his face.

"Oh come on! The Fleshlight! Did it work?"

He laughed, "Geez, don't you have any boundaries?" But he said it with a smile so I knew he wasn't really bothered.

"Hey, I spent a lot of money on it! I could probably still get my money back if you really don't want it."

His face turned a little pink. "I didn't say I didn't want it."

"Really? So it really works ok?"

"Ha ha...yeah, it works ok."

"Ok...well, you know if you need more lube, we can order it online."

"Awkward, mom."

"I'm just saying...that's all."

"Yeah, well I think if I run out, I can always raid your little toy drawer."

"Oh, so much for boundaries!" I have to admit... the fact that he knows what's in my toy drawer gave me a little tingle!

The next day, I told my friend about the discussion. "That's so cool! Come on, admit it! Wouldn't you love to watch him using it?" I admitted I couldn't stop thinking about it. But I didn't think he'd ever go for it.

"Oh, Ann, are you kidding? You're a sexy woman! He probably fantasizes about you whenever he uses it!"

She finally had me convinced. Maybe he just needed more encouragement. So I started to do things around the house to encourage him. Constantly hugging him, snuggling up when we watched TV. I usually lounge around the house in a tee shirt and panties. Now I made sure my tee shirts were nice and tight...showing off my nipples.

I started lying on the floor while he was sitting on the couch behind me. I made sure my tee rode up enough to give him a nice view of my butt. I'd turn to talk to him and every time I did, my panties would creep further between my cheeks. Then I'd lie back down and reach back. Slowly pull my panties out of my butt. By the third or fourth time, I could feel my panties getting soaked.

Afterward, I'd go to my bedroom and masturbate furiously. I'd leave my door open...just hoping he'd hear or maybe even come watch.

Each day, I'd check his dresser drawer where he was keeping the Fleshlight and lube. I was so excited that the level was going down! But the end of his break was coming soon. We only had two days. I had to do something. And then it hit me. Smiling to myself, I took the lube and hid it in my room. There...now he'll have to say something, right?

That night, we were both sitting on the couch watching TV. He was in a tee and boxers and I was in my usual tee and panties. I swung my legs up and stretched out onto the couch, letting my tee ride up and show off the light grey bikini panties I was wearing. My feet were resting on his thigh. He knows me well enough to know what I was hoping for. He smiled at me and I didn't even have to ask as he started to massage my feet and calves.

Oh my god... had it ever felt this good before? He kept glancing down between my legs. I swear my nipples were just about tearing through my tee. Every once in a while, he'd adjust my foot a little and I'd feel it press against something long and hard. My heart was racing. He cleared his throat a little.

"So...are you going to give it back before I leave on Sunday?" At first, I honestly didn't even understand what he meant.

"Give what back?"

"You know...my lube."

"Oh...it's missing?"

He had a smirk on his face. "Yeah, right. You have no idea, huh?"

I smiled. "Maybe you just used it all up and forgot."

He laughed. "I think you know I didn't and you just want to embarrass me by making me ask for it back!"

"Maybe I just wanted to find out if you really used it or were bored with it."

He blushed a little. "Well, it'd be rude if I didn't use a gift you gave me, wouldn't it?"

"Well, I wasn't sure. They make different sizes. Maybe it's not the right size."

"Trust me...it's the right size."

My smiled widened. "I don't know...maybe you should prove it."

"Are you serious?"

Now it was my turn to blush. "What if I am?"

"I don't know. Why do you want to see it so bad?"

By this time, my legs had spread a little bit apart. My foot was resting against his erection.

"I've never seen a guy use a toy before. I'm just curious, that's all"

He smiled at me. "You haven't heard of Youtube?"

I laughed. "That's not the same thing! I don't want to see some video of some random guy.

He was looking at me...not saying anything. I could see the gears turning in his head.

I said "It's not like it would be the first time we've seen each other doing that, right?"

"Yeah, but this is different" he said. "This isn't just walking by and accidentally seeing something."

"I know! It'll be better!"

He laughed again. "I'll think about it"

I scooted over to him, almost climbing into his lap. I hugged him and gave him a big smooch on the cheek. I pretended I couldn't feel his hard cock under my leg or how I was crushing my breasts against him.

"Thank you for at least thinking about it!"

to be continued