The Perfect Life for Davey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," Shelly said. "Spanking him with your belt? I think you should, if he's not doing what you want him to."

"Reckon I should?" Dale asked.

"Oh my god, yes. You totally should if he's not doing a good enough job."

"Hear that, boy? The little lady says you're due for a whoopin'. I reckon she's right."

He grasped me by the hair and pulled me around so I was on my hands and knees, facing away from the laptop, so my butt would be on display to Shelly and Tyler. I was told I'd better stay still. Shelly said, "Do you have any rope, Dale? Tyler uses rope when he doesn't want him to move."

"Yeah, I got me a rope here somewhere."

"What about duct tape?" Shelly asked. "If you're gonna spank him hard, you don't want someone outside to hear him."

"Oh, yeah, always got duct tape. I like the way you think, girl."

Dale tied a rope around my neck and then trussed me to a railing that ran along the side of the cab, above me. I couldn't pull my head downward at all. Then he used other ropes to tie my wrists and ankles so I had to stay put on all fours. Finally, he put a strip of duct tape over my mouth.

Then began a hard beating to my ass, from his belt. He didn't hold back a bit, and I screamed into the duct tape. He kept whacking me, and soon tears flooded my eyes from the sting. I heard Shelly gush over how hot the sight was, and then Dale started whipping my back, and the backs of my thighs. He asked Shelly, "Reckon I oughtta give his balls a few whacks?"

"Oh my god, yes!"

So Dale applied the belt to my balls. Oh my god! The pain! I screamed and squealed, and did a little dance with my knees, in a futile attempt to escape the blows, or at least divert the sensations to another part of my body.

I heard Shelly say, "Oh my god, Tyler, fuck me! Fuck me. Ohhhh my gahhhd. Dale, please don't stop. Keep whipping him while we fuck. Please?"

"You got it, darlin'," replied Dale, but mercifully, he resumed the blows to my ass, back, and thighs. It almost felt good after having my balls battered, and listening to Shelly's moans of pleasure made my dick twitch, throb, and leak all over Dale's sleeper mattress.

When Tyler and Shelly were done fucking, Dale enjoyed watching Shelly scoop his cum out of her pussy and lick it up. "God damn, Tyler, you got you a good one there, boy." Dale untied me, and while Shelly and Tyler watched, he fucked my ass. He turned me on my belly, spread eagle, with my feet facing the laptop, and he tied my wrists and ankles so I'd be fully splayed. Then he lowered his huge body onto mine. I could barely breathe with so much of his weight across my back. He spit on his fingers and lubed up my ass with his fingers, and then shoved his dick in. At least when Tyler fucked me in the ass, he made sure it was generously lubed, but Dale didn't care. If a little of his spit didn't do the job, too bad. He rammed into me again and again, and I grunted as I bounced against the sleeper mattress and mainly just tried to breathe. Naturally, Shelly found my suffering "so hot", as she watched this fat trucker, older than my father, pound me into his mattress again and again.

After he came in my ass, Shelly said she wanted me to see her eat his cum. This would be the first time she'd actually seen cum go in my mouth. She'd been waiting for this for months. Dale said, "Well, how 'bout I just move that cum outta his ass and right into mine, little lady? Whattaya thinka that?"

"Oh my gahhhd, really? Wowwww. Yeah, do that."

"Yer wish is my command, darlin'. Watch this."

First Dale untied me, and then he thrust his fingers roughly into my ass to retrieve his cum. Those fingers then went directly to his butt crack, and I could see him screw up his face in concentration as he slipped them into his hole, trying to get as much of his cum in as he could. After doing that a few times, he grabbed my hair, and pulled my face between his huge ass cheeks. "Lick that outta there, boy. Therrrre ya go. Yeah, *suck* my cum outta there, ya little faggot. Yeah, that's it. Suck my fingers clean, too, boy, here ya go. Suck 'em. Now get yer tongue back in my ass."

Dale, Tyler, and Shelly all exchanged phone numbers, and I also had to give Dale my phone number. Tyler and Shelly told him he could call or text me anytime, and also, they wanted Dale to keep in touch and let them know whenever he would be in our area, so we could meet up again. "Do you know where Keenesburg is?" Tyler asked.

"Oh yeah, I know Keenesburg. Nice lil' rest'runt there called Maggie's, I eat there ever' time I pass through."

"That's where I work!" said Shelly.

"No shit? How long you worked there, darlin'?"

"About a year."

"Oh... well, I been through there in the last year, but I don't 'member seein' ya. I'll ask for ya next time. Well, course next time, you'll know I'm comin' anyway."

Dale asked them if I minded if their "little faggot slaveboy" spent the night with him in his truck. Shelly immediately said, "No, we don't mind," but right on the heels of her eager agreement, I objected, "But I need to get home. My parents-"

"What time do you have to get up, Dale?" Shelly asked.

"Ohhhh, darlin', I gotta be on the road by 6. Probbly gettin' up about 5:30."

"So if you get home by 6, Davey, that's no problem, right?"

"Well... umm..." I knew *technically* it wasn't a problem - my parents would just be getting up around 6, so they certainly didn't need the car before then - but I did NOT want to have to spend the night in this truck! With this fat old belt-wielding man-rapist??

"Yeah, that's fine, Dale," she said. "Davey can get home by 6. If his parents are up, he can just say he spent the night at a friend's house."

"Works for me," Dale said. No one cared if it worked for me.

"Hey, Dale?" Shelly asked. "Can you leave the cam on? I'll be up pretty late tonight, and I'd like to see if anything else happens. Like if you get horny again and need Davey to suck you off or something. And I wanna see where and how you'll have him sleep, and ... just all that. Sometimes Davey's too horny to sleep very well, too. I wanna see that if it happens. Actually... if I talked to Davey, would that keep you awake?"

"Oh, hell, no, darlin', I can sleep through anything. You learn that real quick out here on the road, how to sleep when it's time. Don't matter if there's fireworks goin' off, or lights everywhere. Don't matter. When it's time to sleep, I sleep."

"Great."

"I'm gonna need to take a piss before I turn in. What about you, boy, you need to piss?"

I nodded. Shelly quickly said, "Say 'yes sir' Davey."

"Um... yes, sir."

"Make sure you call him 'sir'. Don't you think he should call you 'sir', Dale?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Dale said, in the typical Southern gentleman way. "Sure do."

Dale brought a plastic jug, half-filled with piss already (obviously his), up to the head of my dick. I peed into the jug, and then he said, "Now I'm gonna need me a piss." To Shelly he said, "You know, hun, us truckers, we use these jugs all the time, but whenever I find me a little fagboy out here on the road, sometimes I can just piss right in their mouths. Some of these fags can take piss right down their throats and not spill a drop. Y'ever make him drink piss?"

"Oh my gahhhd, really? No, we haven't."

"Well, be a shame to fill up my jug too fast, don'tcha think? I'd rather it just go down slaveboy's throat here."

"Oh my gahhhd, yes, that's fine."

"I don't reckon he's gonna be able to take it all if he ain't done it before, so I'monna get a towel here." He then wrapped the towel around my neck, hanging it like a sort of bib, and made me take his dick in my mouth. When he unleashed his piss, it flooded my mouth so fast that most of it popped right back out, spilling on the towel and on his belly. I gagged and struggled as I tried to swallow as much as I could. It tasted so acrid and strong, it brought tears to my eyes. Yuck! And I thought cum was bad.

When he was done and pulled his dick out, I said, "Auugh." Shelly thought the scene was hot, of course. I was learning that anything that was awful for me, was "hot" for her. And the more awful it was for me, the more "sooo hot" it was for her.

She found our sleeping arrangements especially hot. Dale tied my wrists behind me, and tied my ankles together. He slept on his side, with my neck between his thighs, and my face in his butt. I was supposed to tongue his asshole until he went to sleep. Shelly could see the back of my head, and Dale's huge ass, but since I was turned away, I couldn't see Shelly. Tyler had gone to bed, but Shelly stayed up and watched. I heard her say it was "so hot" watching the back of my head bobbing back and forth as I tried pushing my tongue in and out of Dale's ass, struggling to breathe through my nose despite his big butt cheeks squeezing my face, and I heard her say "oh my gahhhd" when Dale farted loudly into my face. When he fell asleep, and started snoring, Shelly asked me if his snoring was keeping me awake. I said yes. She thought that was "so hot". She asked me if it was hard to breathe with his heavy thigh on my neck. I said yes. She thought THAT was "so hot". She asked me if I was still horny and if my dick was throbbing in my tube. I said yes. I don't have to tell you what she thought of that.

While I lay smelling Dale's ass, and whimpering from my immobility and difficulty breathing, I listened to Shelly finger herself to at least two orgasms. She may have had a third, I don't know, because at some point, somehow, I managed to drift off to sleep.

12