The Perfect Life for Davey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cried and sobbed, not from her whipping me but from the overwhelming helplessness of my plight. This woman was crazy!! And I couldn't escape her. She had my dick imprisoned and held the only key. I was terrified of her, but I was completely at her mercy. And I wasn't sure she had any!

After she made me lick the poopy glove and flush the toilet, she led me by the leash back into the living room, crawling behind her, and she, Tyler, and Dale all abused me some more. Shelly watched the "soooo hot" scene of Tyler fucking my ass while I sucked Dale's dick. After Tyler came in my ass, Ms. Smeltzer made me squat over a glass so the cum would run into it, and then she made me drink it.

"Oh my gahhhhhd," reacted Shelly. "Wowwwww."

On that Wednesday night, Ms. Smeltzer not only allowed Dale to spend the night at her house, she let him fuck her as a reward for "looking after" me for a couple of days. (She promised him a blow job on Saturday on his way back through, too.) She made me sit on the floor in front of her couch, and lean my head back onto it. Then she had Dale plop his fat ass on my face. Then she climbed on his lap and rode his dick, while his ass bounced on my face, and I struggled to breathe. After he came inside her, she rolled over on the couch and made me slide my face up to her pussy, and lick his cum out of her.

That night I actually got to sleep in Ms. Kelly Smeltzer's king-sized bed. And she was even in the bed! But so was Dale, and as they lay side-by-side, I lay with my neck between his legs, and my face in his ass. My lower body was angled over onto Ms. Smeltzer's side of the bed, so all night long, I felt her bare feet kick into my crotch, either carelessly, in her sleep, when she changed position, or, before that, when she intentionally batted at my chastity device, or my balls, with a foot, just to torment me.

Once I was on the road with Dale, things weren't much better. I was trapped in his truck the entire time, cuffed and tied so I could never leave it. When Dale would go into a truck stop to eat, I had to stay in the sleeper cab, and he would bring me leftovers to eat. But my food dish was a cat litter box he bought, and he would toss his food scraps into it and then pour a little of his piss, from his plastic jug, in with it, unless he happened to need to urinate right then. In that case he'd piss a little onto my food, then stop himself and make me put my mouth around his dick to swallow the rest.

And of course whenever he pissed, he did so into my mouth. By that point I was becoming pretty capable of swallowing it all. Sometimes I had to come to the front of the truck while he was driving. He warned me to keep my head below the level of the dashboard, and climb into the seat next to him, and lean over to take my dick in his mouth. I also sucked him off this way if he felt like a blowjob while driving.

When he needed to shit, he squatted over the cat litter box. When he finished, he would make me lick his ass clean, no toilet paper. Then I'd have to scoop the shit out of the litter box with my bare hands, into a plastic bag. When I got as much of it up as I could, I had to lick my hands clean, but leave whatever residue was in the litter box there. It would provide "a little seasoning" for my next meal, he'd say. We dealt with my poop the same way, except of course I'd have to use toilet paper, which would go into the plastic bag. Whenever we stopped, he'd dispose of the poop bag in a trash can.

When we got back to Trentstown Saturday afternoon, Ms. Smeltzer was waiting at the truck stop. Dale said he had to keep moving but did want to collect on that promised blow job. So Ms. Smeltzer climbed back into the sleeper cab with both of us, sucked Dale off, and took all his cum into her mouth. She then spit it into my mouth and made me swallow it. Then she drove me to her house, as she informed me I'd be spending the next 24 hours there, before she took me back to campus. As much as I'd already been through, I was even more terrified of this next ordeal than what I'd just been released from.

Ms. Smeltzer had duct tape over my mouth most of the time, which prevented any neighbors from hearing my crying and screaming, which was regular. Not only did she use all her paddles and whips on me, but she also had a few "presents" she had bought "for me". One was a buttplug with a hand-held remote that made it vibrate. So she made me put that in my ass, and said from then on, I would not be allowed to remove it without Tyler's permission. She was going to pass along the new rule that I could never leave my dorm room without the butt plug in, so I'd have to have it in my ass for all my classes.

A second "present" was a little leather cuff that slipped around my balls behind the "ball cuff" of my chastity tube. It had little metal things on the inside, and, using another hand-held remote, she showed me what those did. She pressed a button and I screamed and squealed, as an electric shock hit the back of my balls. That remote would also end up in Tyler's hands, but in the meantime, she used it liberally whenever I didn't jump immediately to comply with any of her demands.

Those demands included crawling around her kitchen floor, licking and eating half-chewed food she spit onto it, licking her piss up off the kitchen floor, licking her spit off the walls of her house, licking every inch of the outside of her toilet, and then the lid and seat, and then around the rim, and lapping up water out of her toilet. Needless to say, when she pooped she made me lick her ass clean without wiping first.

Speaking of licking, she had my face between her legs late into the night, and I licked her pussy and her asshole over and over. Most of time she whipped me with cat-o-nine tails, vibrated my butt plug, or pressed the remote to shock my balls. She laughed hearing my shrieks, as I tried to concentrate on licking her fast enough, or just the way she said to do it. When she was finally ready to go to sleep, she cuffed and tied me to a chair inside a small hallway closet. I had to sleep sitting up, and my head bobbed around all night long.

On Sunday morning she cooked breakfast, with bacon, eggs, toast, and fruit, but she wouldn't let me eat a nice big plate like she had. First she scraped some eggs out of the skillet and onto the tile floor, where I was of course naked on hands and knees. She said, "Wait," and suddenly went out the sliding glass door into her back yard. The blinds were closed, so I couldn't see what she was doing out there, but when she came in, I could see her bare feet had bits of wet grass on them, and when she lifted them up enough, I saw she had evidently trudged through some dirt as well.

She put a foot down smack into the pile of eggs, and then made me lick the eggs off the bottom of her foot, along with the dirt and grass. After trampling the eggs a bit more, she returned to her high stool, at her kitchen table, and told me to eat the rest of the eggs off the floor, and then put my tongue to her feet and clean them up.

The bacon, toast, and fruit were all served to me in similar fashion, one, and then the next.

The morning was spent doing all kinds of chores at her house: dishes, laundry, scrubbing, etc. That part was a relief, because most of the time she left me alone. But naturally, when I was in range she pressed the remotes to make my butt plug vibrate, to shock my balls, or both. She told me if I did a really good job with all the chores, I'd be able to cum (for the first time in about 3-and-a-half weeks) before she took me back to campus.

When the chores were done, and she announced that I would indeed get to cum, "if I wanted" (of course I did!), she led me into a bathroom. There she produced a little baggie, in which she had saved a piece of her poop. I thought, Oh God... no more poop. She said, "All right, Davey. You see this piece of my poop is a little bigger than the one I made you eat the other night. I want you to eat it. The good news is, You don't have to! You can choose not to eat it. Or... you can choose to cum today. If you wanna cum, you're gonna cum right on that piece of poop and then eat the whole thing. If you don't wanna cum, fine. Then you don't have to eat the poop. But then you won't cum today, and you won't have another chance for at least a month."

I whimpered, and said, "Please, Ms. Smeltzer. Please don't make me eat poop. I can handle everything else you do to me, but poop is just so disgu-"

"Listen to you whine, Davey. 'Ohhh, Ms. Smeltzer, poop is so disguuustiiiing.' This isn't just any poop, Davey. It's MY poop. Are you saying I'm disgusting, Davey?"

"No, Ms. Smeltzer, of course not, but-"

"Davey, first of all, you owe me a HUGE thank-you for not making you eat my whole dump right out of my ass. The other night I only made you eat a little bitty piece. And I didn't give you a choice! Today I'm giving you a choice. You don't HAVE to eat it. So quit whining, Davey, and make your choice, you little pussy. Are you gonna cum, and eat this poop? Or are you gonna choose not to cum? Decide!"

Over three weeks without cumming was such intense frustration, and I knew once Tyler and Shelly started enjoying the "presents" Ms. Smeltzer was sending me back to campus with - the butt plug and ball-shocker - the stimulation to my genitals would be ruthless and constant, intensifying the torment of the chastity tube even more than usual. I feared I would honestly lose my mind after another month (*at least*... she had said 'at least'!) so I knew a total of 8 weeks without emptying my balls would just be unbearable. I was just going to have to swallow... poop. And cum.

"OK. I'll eat it."

"Good!" Ms. Smeltzer responded, brightly. "But remember... this time, no throwing up. This time... if you DO throw up, you're gonna do it on the floor, and then... you're just gonna have to eat up the mess. Which will be even more disgusting, obviously. So... better keep it down. Hey, who knows, maybe the cum will help it go down easier. You're used to eating cum, so, maybe that'll help."

She made me get on my knees and then rest my elbows on the floor, with my forearms flat out in front of me. This brought my crotch low to the ground, and she put the piece of poop right under where my dick head poked out of the chastity tube. Then she started to stimulate the metal tube with some kind of vibrator, which she also rubbed on my balls some of the time. She pressed the remote for the vibrating butt plug, and kept it buzzing in my ass. Now and then she also shocked my balls and laughed as I grunted or shrieked, depending on how high she had the shock setting.

"I bet you thought I was going to unlock your chastity tube for this, huh?" In a patronizing voice, she said, "Did you think Ms. Smeltzer was gonna stroke your little dickie this time, huhhhh? Did you think you'd get Ms. Smeltzer's pretty hand on your little pee pee?" I realized that all the various forms of stimulation she was applying were combining to keep me at full, raging arousal, and even though every twitch of my dick against the unyielding metal tube hurt, the sensations seemed to actually be bringing me close to an orgasm. Was it even possible for me to cum with this cursed tube still locked on me??

I found out what Ms. Smeltzer evidently already knew. It IS possible to cum, even with a chastity device on, and as she continued rubbing the vibrator all over my balls, and the tube itself, I started to squirt. As soon as one contraction sent a jet of cum right down onto the piece of poop, Ms. Smeltzer shocked my balls, and again laughed as I howled in pain, wiggling my knees on the bathroom tile. My cum kept squirting out, but I didn't get to enjoy a second of it, as she continued shocking me over and over.

I was sobbing when all my cum was finally emptied, and she grabbed my hair to bring my head around for the awful task of eating the cum-covered turd. Tears fell onto it as she pushed my face down, saying, "OK, Davey, time to keep your end of the bargain. I let you cum, so clean up that mess. If you puke, not only are you gonna have to eat that STILL, but you won't cum again for another two months! Which means you will have eaten shit for nothing, hahahaha!"

Tormented with Kelly Smeltzer's evil laugh the whole time, I munched about half of the turd, tried to swallow it fast, burst out sobbing some more, and for a moment thought I would pass out. I knew vomiting was just NOT an option, but I think my body actually started to go into shock from this horrific situation. Oh, God! Why was all this happening to me? What had happened to my life in less than a year's time? Why, oh WHY didn't I go to Western, instead of deciding on TU??

If only it were possible to turn back time somehow. Or wake up from this nightmare, if that's what it was.

All at once, though, I realized that if I continued to let myself be overwhelmed, my body would make me lose consciousness, or vomit, one or the other. I had to pull myself together, and just finish what I could not avoid. I quickly gobbled up the other half of the cum-tears-and-poop mixture, and swallowed it. I turned my mind to imagine something delicious, like one of those frozen orange push-up things I used to get from the ice cream truck as a kid. Mmmm. One of those would be GREAT right now. I imagined I was tasting it, and somehow, the trick worked. It had to.

I did it. I made it. I'm done. As I brought my head up, and panted, I felt dizzy, trying hard not to pass out. Ms. Smeltzer stood above me, imperiously, smirking down at me. I watched her graceful fingers squeeze the remote in her hand, and felt another shock to my balls. I yelped. She chuckled.

12