The Perfect Man Ch. 02

Story Info
She takes George home for the first time.
4.4k words
4.34
7.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped out of the water refreshed and clean, but no less tired. A quick towelling off and she was ready for bed. She looked at the sheets and decided they definitely needed to be changed in the morning! Now, however, it was time to sleep. Her head hit the pillow and before she had time to reflect on what had happened, she was drifting away from consciousness and into sleep.

Anna found herself in a large building with a very open plan to it. The surfaces were all white or chrome and very well polished. Men were stood on plinths around the room making Anna think she had wandered into some pretentious club, but there was no music and no one was drinking.

"Hello, welcome to Man-Nificent. Is there anything I can help you with this afternoon?" A woman had appeared behind her wearing a smart skirt suit and carrying a magazine or brochure with the company name on it.

"Where... What is this?" Anna stammered.

The woman smiled, her eyes twinkling as the corners of her mouth drew up to reveal perfect white teeth and a soft pink tongue. "This is Man-Nificent -- a place where the discerning woman can choose a man -- and all his qualities!" Anna looked blank. "I see this is your first visit; let me show you around."

The woman gently took Anna's elbow and steered her to one of the plinths. On it stood a handsome man, with a tanned, possibly Mediterranean complexion. He was dressed in a two-piece suit, shirt open at the neck and no tie. "This is the Paolo, very popular; we can change the hair colour, make a few alterations to the facial hair and so on. Of course he is available with a wide range of clothes. Or none at all..." She winked and Anna felt she was missing something. 'The Paolo?'

She was whisked across to the next plinth where a well-muscled black man stood smiling. His head was shaved and he was wearing sunglasses and not much else... "This is the George." The woman was twisting her hair around in her fingers and staring like a lusty teenager. She caught herself and in a conspiratorial whisper said, "He's my favourite..."

"Very nice," muttered Anna -- she meant it, but was too confused to know what exactly was going on. That 'the' was there again.

"Obviously, these are just the cosmetics; you can have a proper look around in a moment, but first I want to talk to you about the real reason behind Man-Nificent." This caught Anna's attention -- finally some idea of what was going on! "Have you ever had a man that looked perfect -- but turned out not to be? Don't answer that, we all have." Anna stood opened mouthed, surprised at the speed with which she'd been cut off. The saleswoman was now on a roll, no doubt about to burst into a well-rehearsed spiel about how all men are bastards.

That was exactly what came next; whether it was all personal experience, or if it was a speech written by someone behind the scenes was hard to tell, but whichever it was, it seemed like a call to arms. As the tale of woe wrapped up, a new invigoration overcame the saleswoman. "Now, at Man-Nificent, we can send every woman away with the man she wants, nay, deserves! You choose the body, we program in the personality you take him home -- what could be better?"

Anna was amazed, but could tell the woman believed every word she'd just said. "How? How does it work? Are you brainwashing them?" The woman laughed; a sound that was foreign in this ultra-modern environment, and seemed utterly inappropriate given the question asked.

"Oh my, no! We make them! The Paolo, the George, the Bruce -- they're all cyborgs! We've cracked the technology that makes them look, act and feel human, but that also allows us to fit an off switch so you can pack them away if you want some 'me time'. I know it's a bit Terminator, but the reliability is flawless -- the only time you'll find one of our men with another woman is if she has the same model, or you're into that sort of thing." Another wink.

Anna was speechless -- The Perfect Man! The possibilities running through her mind were endless -- she slipped into a near trance as she tried to decide what she wanted. She too liked the George, those muscles, the dark eyes, the perfect smile... at least one decision had been made. "George. I want the George," she almost demanded.

"A very good selection madam, I have one myself and have never had a moment's regret or dissatisfaction!" I'll take you to Amy, who will run you through the personality options and we can get you started."

A wide smile spread across Anna's face as she realised what she was now a part of -- she'd never be disappointed again! No more insensitive men, no more cheats, no more flops! All she had to do was tell someone what her perfect man was like, and she'd be able to take him home!

She was steered to a corner office where a petite strawberry blonde stood up from behind her desk to greet her. The saleswoman disappeared smiling to herself -- she obviously enjoyed her job. Introductions were made, and then the true business began. Amy offered Anna a clipboard with a sheet of paper attached to it; a list of all the personality traits, the 'personal specifications' length, girth, even hair coverage -- these girls thought of everything! There was even a section for optional extras; realistic cum shots, vibrating tongue and self-lubricating hands for massages.

Anna's pen was a blur across the page as she ticked the boxes, thought about what was essential and what wasn't and excitedly handed her choices back to Amy. A raised eyebrow and grin made Anna think that Amy approved -- a thought that was confirmed when she leant forward and whispered "I love a good cum shot too, it let's me know I did the job right!"

Anna grinned and sat back, excited and full of anticipation. Amy reviewed the form again and typed the data into her computer. "Ok, that's processing. Your George should be ready in about 35 minutes."

"So soon?? That's amazing!" Amy smiled and showed Anna to the waiting area where there was a looped video; it would show the advert for each 'man' and then testimonials from satisfied, and in many cases, nearly delirious customers. She had no idea how long she'd been watching for, but before she knew it her George was standing and waiting in the doorway. She felt a shiver up her spine as she saw him, and again when he offered his hand to her.

She stepped forward and put her hand into his, his strong grip reassuring but not painful in any way. She walked out of the building and headed home, George listening to every word she said, paying attention to the things she pointed out and giving meaningful answers. Not only was he gorgeous, but he was sensitive and intelligent. Anna couldn't wait to get him home and see how he measured up elsewhere!

She opened the gate and walked up the path, George following her. As she put her key in the door, he put his hand on her shoulder and turned her to face him, a sparkle in his brown eyes. Anna recognised the look, and felt the door against her back as George lifted her hands over her head and pinned her helpless against it. He stood inches away, looking her in the eyes before he lowered his head and began to kiss her neck.

Anna gasped -- her neck was a sensitive area that most men seemed to ignore. She closed her eyes and let George do as he pleased... It was certainly pleasing her! She felt his nose trace a line up her neck, past her jaw and to her ear. A deep voice rumbled "You are so beautiful." Then she felt his teeth on her earlobe, more shivers raced through her body, she could feel warmth radiate from her core and spread downwards until she was sure she was glowing.

George pulled away from her ear, but kept her pinned to the door; "Shall we go inside, or do it right here on the doorstep?" He kissed her, a soft peck on the lips and waited for Anna to respond.

"I...Inside... But now!" Anna couldn't wait much longer; she was on fire and needed to be satisfied. She fumbled to twist her key in the lock and fought the door handle until George leant past her and calmly twisted the knob and pushed the door inward with his fingertips. Anna attacked him again, her lips mashing against his, her tongue wrestling his. She pulled him inside the house and swung the door shut behind them.

Now it was her turn to pin him. Anna threw her leg around him, wrapping it around his thigh as she rapidly fought to open the buttons on his shirt. She lost patience after the first two and pulled with all her strength, popping buttons and ripping buttonholes, but ultimately exposing the chiselled abs she so desired. She gripped the back of his neck and pulled him towards her; again their mouths met. George's programming detected Anna was being dominant and let her control the pace, following her leads and submitting to her desires.

Anna's hand dragged down George's neck across his pectorals and continued down his abs, where it rested as she caught her breath. Panting, she said "Let's see if they got the specifications right here too..." With that her hand continued lower until it was over the still-growing bulge. She unfastened the belt, button and zipper and started to push the dark blue denim down his dark brown thighs. The boxer shorts followed soon after.

George slid his shoes off, stepped out of the puddle of material at his feet and stood against the wall in the remains of his shirt. Anna took half a step back to admire the view, her jaw dropping open. She'd requested a "medium" length and "thick" girth -- she was now curious to see what "long" was. The thought of 'enormous' just plain frightened her! George was about 9 inches long and at least 4 inches around -- easily bigger than Clive, or any of Anna's other past lovers.

She kissed him again and chewed softly at his bottom lip as her hand tried to wrap around him. There was a clear gap between her thumb and forefinger and she had to look for herself -- she'd never had this problem before, though she wasn't about to start complaining now. She moved her hand up and down his length and enjoyed the appreciative groans. She stepped back a little and let out a thin stream of spit to help lubricate the work at hand.

The glistening black meat in her fist was amazing -- it felt so real, even down to the occasional twitch and throb as George's programming relayed the contact to his processors, converted this into desire impulses and elicited the correct responses. "That feels so good," rumbled the dark velvet voice. Anna sped up a little and watched how her new toy reacted -- far better than her Rabbit!

She got to her knees and started to work her tongue around the ridge of his penis, flickering from time to time and pressing hard at others. The twitches became more frequent and as she cupped his balls in her left hand she felt him squirt his synthetic cum all over her face; it hit her lips and chin and then dripped onto her chest before running down her cleavage.

She let out a disappointed sigh; "I thought you were meant to be perfect, and here you are firing off already!"

George smiled; "I'm not done yet, baby." Knowing that gave Anna a new determination and she began the clean up, swiping away the ropes of creamy white goo with her tongue, sucking the last drops from his tip and swallowing -- it tasted like white chocolate with a hint of coconut. Anna had often been mocked by her girlfriends for enjoying the taste of fresh spunk, but this was a damn sight better!

As the last drops were swallowed with a satisfied gulp, Anna began to suck again, moving her mouth back and forth down his shaft. She felt a large, but gentle hand on the back of her head, encouraging her but not forcing her to take him deeper. This was to be her biggest challenge to date -- she'd managed to swallow any length previously offered to her, but this was not only longer, but it was a lot thicker than she'd ever had before.

Saliva bathed George's impressive cock as Anna worked her lips further down his shaft, determined to maintain and unbeaten record! She felt the head work into her throat and past her well-tamed gag reflex. The pounding of her heart filled the room as adrenaline surged and blood tried to power the short supply of oxygen to where it was needed. "A bit more... Nearly......" Then she felt her nose against his well trimmed hair.

She opened her eyes and was rewarded with the chiselled abs she'd often seen in magazines but never taken home until today. She looked up to see George smiling down at her, stroking her hair; "That's amazing -- I knew you could do it!" God bless that programming! No doubt if Anna had been in a dirty mood it would have made him growl, "Take it bitch!"

As Anna started to struggle for breath, the moment's achievement and feeling of pride almost making her forget how important air was, she felt the pressure lift from the back of her head. Her eyes were streaming with tears as she withdrew the mass of hard flesh from her throat; that was when she felt it start to twitch again. Knowing what was about to happen, Anna rediscovered her purpose and started to pump her fist around the base as the tip finally left her throat. Her hand and tongue worked in unison as George unleashed a load bigger than the last, flooding her mouth and running down her chin again. The sweet taste of chocolaty coconut made Anna grin to herself.

The clean up complete (again) George helped Anna to her feet and kissed her; tenderly, he took her face in his hands, brushed his lips across hers and ran his tongue across her top lip. This was also a first; no man had ever kissed her after cumming in her mouth, unless she'd gone and brushed her teeth first. Admittedly, things might have been different it everyone tasted as sweet...

Now that Anna's heart had slowed to near normal, and her breathing was more even she was ready to upset the equilibrium with more pleasure -- this time her own. "Make me cum," she snarled at George, "use me like the brazen slut I am!" Instantly George's eyes went from loving and caring to horny and dominant. Reversing the roles as they had first staggered through the door, George took hold of Anna's dress and tugged hard.

Anna struggled to stay upright and George's biceps bulged from the effort of tearing her dress off. She stood in only her blue bra and boxer-briefs. Passion boiling in them both, it wasn't long before these were also in shreds on the floor and Anna stood, breasts rising and falling rapidly in a series of shallow breaths. George pinned her with his eyes, examining every inch of her body as the corners of his mouth turned up and his jutting cock twitched.

He circled her until she was between him and the stairs. A mighty shove put Anna's arse on the carpet of the third step as he bore down on her, pushing his tongue between her lips and gripping her left breast roughly in his hand. Anna was in heaven; whilst on occasion she liked the softly-softly approach of 'making love' she'd take a good fucking nine times out of ten.

Strong hands continued to maul her breasts as George lifted off her, pulling her bottom lip between his teeth, letting it slip more and more until it was released. She then felt those same teeth on her neck, latching onto her flesh and digging ever so gently in. they released and reattached further down, broad strokes of his tongue tantalised her as he moved lower and lower.

Anna gripped the banister rail as she felt his firm body brush against her straining nipples, her breath caught in her throat as his breath warmed them, condensed on her skin and mingled with her sweat and the remains of his juice. Anna was at his mercy, letting herself be teased by her cybernetic lover, waiting to see how his programming would make him behave next.

Teeth dug into her right breast as they had into her neck earlier; her grip tightened on the banister and her free hand found its way to the back of George's head. This was obviously seen as taking liberties; no sooner had she let it rest there, than she found it pinned to the stair above her head. "Don't forget who's in charge now," she was cautioned, George grinning back at her.

He started to nibble closer and closer to her nipple, mixing nips, licks, and sucks as he went. There was a trail of saliva and red marks now running down her neck, across her chest and waiting to be made on her breasts. She prayed it would lead lower! She felt warm moisture engulfing her breast; a powerful tongue flickered across her nipple send shivers through her body. She looked down to see George watching her watching him. When their eyes made contact he sucked hard and his tongue began to vibrate. The optional extras were certainly worth getting!

Anna was getting hotter and hotter, her breathing shallower and it wasn't long before she was moaning and groaning. The vibrating left her body, but before she had time to be disappointed it was back, this time on her other nipple. Renewed pleasure coursed through her, electricity sparked in her brain as the sensations raced across her skin. She tightened her grip on the banister again and fought to free the hand George was holding captive, to no avail. A scream loosed from her lips and began to explore the narrow hall and stairwell, expanding and echoing before being bolstered by another and another. Exhausted, the fight left Anna's body and she collapsed on the stairs

This session was far from over though. George released her hand, gripped her hips and moved her up two steps. This brought her dripping pussy level with his face. She hadn't noticed the vibrating stop, but now that she was in control, well nearly, of her breathing, and her moans had turned to quiet whimpers she could only hear the silence its absence left.

Those teeth again. She felt them on her inner thigh, gently scraping against the skin, which was now slick with a combination of saliva, sweat and quim juice. George's teeth could glide across her sensitive skin until he chose to let them dig in, switch up the sensations Anna was getting and if he chose to bite, switch them around all together. Whatever George was doing with his mouth, it was moving closer to her centre. She could feel his simulated breath on her lightning bolt, the short hairs bending against the force.

Rough kisses were now being planted on the creases where her thighs met; Anna willed them inwards, tried to mentally push them onto her pussy but to no avail. The teasing was driving her nuts, but she knew it would be worth the wait -- if what he had done to her boobs was anything to go by! His nose started to trace a path as his tongue followed, finally moving to where Anna was most in need. Whilst her earlier orgasm had taken her breath away, her second wind was building and ready to unleash a tornado.

Contrasting all of the torment that was the build up, George now thrust his vibrating tongue between Anna's lips and started to rub her clit with his thumb. Anna bit her lip, stifling the shriek that was trying to escape her. This was incredible! The toys in her bedside drawer were now obsolete! His tongue continued to move in and out of her pussy until she was on the very brink of an orgasm, when it worked its way to her clit.

A different kind of warmth was tingling in her now; she was very close to climaxing again, until she felt the sensation move lower. She was being teased again! She looked down to see George sucking her labia into his mouth, she could feel his tongue, no longer vibrating, running up and down the fragile skin, one side then the other. He clamped his mouth over her pussy, flickering his tongue all over her, dipping it between her silky folds and pulling it across her bulging button.

Things when black for a moment; time stood still; sound stopped. Then all hell broke loose! Anna undid millennia of evolution as she struggled to create any sound more sophisticated than a grunt, her face twisting in primeval pleasure. Her pussy was on fire, her breath tearing from her throat and sweat running freely down her body. George sat up and smiled at her, his face soaked in juice, until he swept it into his mouth with that amazing tongue of his.

12