The Perfect New Year's

Story Info
Couple shares a special moment and place.
780 words
3.62
7.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the perfect day they had spent just enjoying each others company and all the beauty that surrounded them, both in landscape and the sharing of the day, they started once more their hike through the wooded overlay, each helping the other. Derek took Jenna's hand and continued to let her lead the hike, ... subconsciously she began to pick up the pace... and as she did, Derek mischievously grinned as she turned to see if he could keep up. Suddenly she felt his body close in as he laughed and commented, "A beach boy can always ride his wave. " Jenna chuckled as she turned to respond with a smile as to say, "I am the wave and you my rider. "

"Derek, come with me, "... she said, as Jenna continued climbing downward, wanting to see the beauty of below, the green-colored carpet of the meadow. Reaching out and gently taking his Derek's hand, they walked down the hill, where the melody of birds singing and soaring through the brightly blue-tinted sky could be seen and heard. The path going down the hill was filled with tiny pebbles, as if a road had been laid for their journey. With each intake of air, they could smell the mustiness of leaves fallen from past autumns, and evergreens with odors strong to the senses.

Upon reaching the meadow, and walking to nearly the center, with Derek close beside her, Jenna felt as though nothing in life could or would ever matter more than this day shared with someone she loved more than life itself. Jenna looked at Derek and ask, "Have you ever been in a more wondrous place such as this and shared a more glorious day than the one we have just had?" Derek sighed, "Jenna, nothing more in life would I want more than this day to never end. "

As Jenna's eyes gazed into Derek's twinkling greens, she took it upon herself to lessen the distance between them, and moved as close as two bodies could get. With her eyes never leaving his, she gently clasped his face in her hands and lowered his head to hers, tilting his head with his ear near her lips she whispered, "I love you, with all my heart and soul. " As he to said the words she had long to hear, her heart began to race. She leaned inward, guiding his head until she softly grazed his lips with hers, feeling the gentleness of his affection. She began to trace the curves of his mouth with her tongue, feeling the texture of each lip. As he began to slide his hands around her waist, she felt the sudden pull of her body close to his. The seduction of the kiss felt so natural and real, as Derek started sucking each lip, tasting the champagne of earlier. Jenna's eyes closed, and she to could feel the passion of the kiss, as she filled her lungs with his, with every breathe he released. Her heart was enkindled with the flame she thought would never ignite, her limbs becoming numb as her arms surrounded his body, and the moment became magical. The electrifying sensual touch of two hearts beating as one, was captured through a first kiss.

As the minutes turned to hours, she once more took it upon herself to kneel to the ground, and in doing so, placed her hand in Derek's and slowly escorted him to the ground beside her. With him by her side, all things seemed possible, for he was her angel, her reason for once more trusting in love and giving her heart to another. As Jenna rolled to her side and propped her head upon the palm of her hand as to gaze into Derek's eyes and read his every thought, she had many things to say.

She spoke softly as each word came without hesitation, "Derek, from whence we first met I felt a chemistry I have never felt for before, (it was instantaneous) all that I have looked for in one person, ... the person I have waited my life to meet, I have found in you. She continued, "You have shown me both the ingredients of life, to love and to be loved, you have taught me how I can trust in another without any repercussions, but most of all you have always believed in me, which I consider a gift. "Derek responded with silence and an innocent smile.

As they lay with legs intertwined, hands held tight, each thinking as one, she whispered, "Happy New Year, I love you and always shall, for you and I are US. "