The Perfect Night

Story Info
Two lovers play in an abandoned warehouse.
1.9k words
3.93
11.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold, stormy night, and Aria was preparing herself for an outing with her lover, Damien. She donned a sexy leather miniskirt with a camisole and long, black, leather coat, making sure not to forget her beautiful new leather boots. Looking at herself in the mirror, she smiled approvingly at her outfit, then finished her make-up. It was ten o'clock before Damien was there to pick her up, and she bubbled with excitement when she heard the chime of the doorbell. She rushed downstairs nearly tripping over her own feet, stumbled to the door and ripped it open to find her lover in all black leather as well. A perfect match. They were going to a rave where all of the hottest Darkwave music would be piercing the air until dawn.

Damien led her out into the rain, taking her hand and bounding for his black, 1978 Ford Thunderbird. Lightning struck nearby, followed by a loud thunder clap. Damien smiled as he revved the engine just as the lightning struck. A mischievous expression graced his face as he looked directly at Aria, and she giggled naughtily. This was going to be a night to remember. They sped off, peeling out of the neighbourhood and laughing evilly like they always did.

When they would come to stoplights, they let their tongues dance as the windshield wipers fought off the pouring rain. Then as before, they would peel out, just missing a cop or highway patrol officer. After a forty-five minute commute, they reached the rave, but it was surprisingly quiet. Damien was disappointed but would not let this get him down. He was going to please Aria no matter what. They pulled right up to the old warehouse where the rave was supposed to be, and as they got out of the car, lightning struck the metal roof sending a spark down to the ground. Aria jumped at the spark, but Damien caught her and dipped her down, biting her neck hard like a vampire. Chills shot through Aria's legs as she became aroused.

Damien led her inside the vast expanse of the warehouse. The setting was awesome. It was industrial beauty at its best. Dim lighting created an orange glow throughout the place, and with each clap of thunder, the lights would flicker. Rusted metal girders overhead supported the second floor, and long, steel columns only added to the setting. The rain made a plinking sound on the tin roof which was green from oxidation. It couldn't get any better than this.

After many moments of exploring the industrial masterpiece in which they would be spending the night, they found a lounge with several comfortable yet beat up, orange couches. Drink stains covered the couches, but Damien and Aria paid no mind. Damien shoved Aria hard onto the couch, then lunged on top of her, biting her neck hard and sucking at it, as if he were a vampire feeding on his next victim. Aria moaned with ecstasy as he bit her neck all over. He sneakily slid a hand up her skirt and touched her warmth. She gasped with surprise, and then, with a devilish expression, kissed him wildly. Fully aroused, Damien, began ripping at her clothes, removing each article with vigor until she was in her bra, panties, and boots. He kissed her all over her chest and down her stomach, then kissing her warmth.

"I've never been so eager in all my life! God Aria I want you so fucking bad!" Damien spoke the words loudly, and Aria responded sexily.

"Well you can't have me!" She decided to play hard to get, shoving him off of her. He fell onto the floor, and Aria ran from the lounge hiding from Damien's view.

"Ahh...I know what you're getting at...a little roleplay?! I'll get you Aria!" Damien ran off looking for Aria, who was hiding behind an industrial-sized empty oil barrel. Aria giggled quietly as she waited for him to find her. She wanted him to take her captive and tie her up with anything he could find. She wanted to be his slave tonight, more than any other fetish imaginable. When he found her, she ran in the opposite direction, but Damien, who had by now taken his top off, caught her and tackled her to the ground. He had some rope which he retrieved from his car, and had every intention to use it. Aria tried to fight back, but she was no match for his strength. He held both of her wrists together with one hand, and bound her hands tightly. He pulled her to her feet and dragged her roughly over to one of the steel columns. Using another piece of rope, he bound the fighting Aria to the pole, and began feeling her up. She kicked at him, but he held her legs down firmly to the ground with his knees. She couldn't move a muscle. He pulled her panties to the side and crossed two fingers, then forced them inside her.

She whimpered like a puppy with each stroke and twist of his fingers within her. A distressed expression crossed her face, but this only sparked more arousal from him. He moved back still holding her legs with his and went down on her. He licked her all over and inside her wet silk. She tasted so sweet. Better than candy. She scowled at him playfully, but was interrupted by an extreme shot of pleasure as he used his fingers and his mouth. As he twisted his fingers all about inside of her and licked her clit in just the right manner, he made her all but scream with pleasure. Just when she was about to come, he revealed himself and entered her. He let her legs go free, and pushed them up into the air. He began pounding her audibly, and her legs moved with each thrust. She moaned loudly in time with him, and she came within minutes with no extra stimulation. Her screams of climax shattered the chilled industrial air, and he could feel her tighten around him. The feeling alone made him come as well, and they shared a nearly simultaneous orgasm. Aria came for a total of twenty-four seconds, while Damien came for ten, and both were dead tired when the whole thing was over. Damien unbound his lover and carried her into the lounge where he lay next to her on the sofa. He stroked her soft, silky black hair as she closed her eyes to rest.

"You're so beautiful Aria." He told her fondly.

She smiled, opening her eyes, and smiling, seeming to return his admiration.

Damien let an expression of pride slither onto his face; he felt so masculine and potent. That was his best yet, he knew that for certain.

They rested for an hour or so, frequently pausing to kiss one another passionately. All of a sudden, a yell was heard somewhere inside the building.

"Is anybody in here? This is the police!" The voice called.

Damien rushed to the light switch and flipped it off. They couldn't be seen. They would be arrested, and their night would be ruined for sure.

The policeman scoured the place for some half hour, only glancing in the window of the office once. Aria and Damien were sitting on either side of the door, so there was no way he could see them. Besides, the only light in the room was coming from outside the room. They heard him approach, stop for a minute or two to peer in, then heard him say it was clear, and the footsteps trailed off. They knew everyone was gone when the heavy steel door latched shut. They heard chains being wrapped around the doors. They were trapped inside. Damien and Aria waited a few minutes before flipping the lights back on. They wanted to make sure no one was in the building. Minutes later, Damien illuminated the room, and helped Aria to her feet, picked her up, and placed her gently on the sofa. She was still in her underwear and boots, and Damien still in his leather pants and boots, so he removed her boots slowly and seductively, then his own. They made a game of it, removing one another's clothing. She slid his pants off of him, but they didn't go easily. His sweat caused them to stick to his legs, and the smell of sweat and leather excited the both of them. He slid a hand up her stomach to her bra, unhooking it gracefully. He was a master at this, and she rose up to let him slide it off her shoulders. Her perfectly sized breasts were exposed, and he kissed each one, pausing to suck on her nipples. He slid his fingers down to her panties, and with a couple smooth motions, slid them off. He dropped them carelessly on the floor, and kissed her warmth romantically. She reached for his boxers, and slid them off with ease as he had with her, and completely exposed, the two lay nude on the sofa together, admiring one another's simple beauty. For once, they felt that everything was right for them in the world, and that the humans they were truly beautiful and awesome creatures, not destructive monsters. Damien couldn't stop staring at Aria. She was so perfect in every way. Each curve was evenly defined, everything was perfectly sized, her lips were naturally as red as blood, and her eyes were as green as springtime leaves. She had pale skin just like Damien's, and he could see each blue vein on her skin. He loved looking at the ones that led to her heart, where he could say he rested.

On the latter side, Aria couldn't keep from slipping into dreaminess. Damien was milky pale, with dark brown eyes that were almost black. He was so vampiric. He had just enough muscles with out overdoing it, broad shoulders, flat stomach, defined chest, strong legs and arms. His hair was long and black, and so shiny that it reflected the light.

Aria and Damien felt so lucky to be in the loving arms of one another. Though the setting was far from romantic, petty things like that didn't matter. Damien crawled atop Aria and leaned his head down to kiss her forehead. Her skin was cold. She smiled up at him, then shivered. He found a covering, which ended up being a large towel, and covered the both of them with it. He went down to her feet, starting there, and kissing her all the way up past her warmth, past her chest, past her neck, and French kissed her with such fervency that Aria let out low, loving sounds of gratification. Before long, they were hot and sweaty, for they had kissed and licked and played with one another so much that they were in great eager for more. Damien asked her quietly if she wanted to make love to him, not roughly, not forcefully, but slowly and smoothly. Aria agreed excitedly, and as he entered her, she began to whimper.

Each stroke was effortless, yet so powerful. His rhythm was perfect, and taking notice, Aria began to move with him. They made love for what seemed like hours, occasionally changing positions and stopping to kiss passionately or lick one another's necks. Once again, after trying each and every position imaginable, Damien climbed atop her. His sweat dripped from his chest onto hers. Each drip sent chills down Aria's body, but at the same time, warmed her sufficiently. There was such bond between them that it was impossible to describe with any such words, and as dawn crept into the old, abandoned warehouse, and the sun found them together, their bodies intertwined, sleeping ever so soundly. A perfect end to a perfect night of love.