The Perfect Online Love

Story Info
A secret love is always fun.
1.8k words
4.61
8.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A secret online love is always fun, spontaneous and enticing.

Jennifer, a 19-year-old girl, has had bad luck with love in her life, always having her boyfriends cheat on her. She got tired of the immature males from around her area being interested in nothing but sex, so she turns to the Internet.

She quickly learns how to turn a guy on without being able to touch them, a talent she already had. She found many, many guys online to play with when she felt aroused. She even found a few that could get her aroused. But none of the guys ever matched up to Josh, a guy that she recently fell in love with.

Josh is 38, and currently separated from his wife. They located each other in a chat room, both just trying to find someone to talk to for the evening. Jennifer, being used to guys wanting cyber right away, was quite shocked when Josh did not turn into a sex-craving animal like most men do.

This, of course, caught her eye, and it enticed her to talk to him even more. Sure, the age bothered her some at first, but she denied it when he asked her about it. Being twenty years apart in age, Jennifer was amazed at how easily they got along. They had similar interests, and could talk for hours.

They had talked for a while before one night; Josh began talking to her while she was playing. He asked her what she was doing, and she told him. With a wink and a smile, she let him know that she was lightly touching herself, brushing the tips of her fingers against her hard clit.

This was the first time she ever mentioned anything sexual to him, and found it amazing how easy it was to tell him without becoming the slightest bit embarrassed. You see, Jennifer could be very, very shy. Usually she didn't even mention sex to the guys that she talked to for a while. She would search in chat rooms to find a guy to play with. She had no problem telling a guy what she was doing as long as she didn't know him.

But, with Josh, it was different. She felt comfortable with him, around him, and didn't mind telling him that she was enjoying some self-induced pleasure. Of course, Josh, being a man and all, was quickly aroused.

Jennifer flirted hard with him, having a want and a need for him to cum. She began to tell him a story, hoping he would enjoy it.

You are alone in your house, sitting at your computer, dick in hand, looking for someone to play with. You hear your front door, and quickly swing around, but find nothing. No one is there. You turn back to your computer and start stroking your long hard dick, still looking for a girl to help you out.

I walk up behind you, slowly, tip toeing, and wrap my arms around your neck, and kiss your cheek. You swing around, and see me standing there, in front of you, naked. I come closer to you, sit on your lap, facing you, and kiss your lips. Your dick is between you and me, still throbbing hard. Our tongues dance in each other's mouth, and a moan escapes my lips as I feel your dick move between us.

I stand up, taking a hand and moving your dick more away from you body, but still kissing you. I begin to sit back down, feeling the tip of your dick at the entrance of my soaking, hot pussy. I let it slide in me, slowly. I sit down more and more as my pussy consumes ever last bit of your dick. I get to the base, sitting flat on you.

I stop kissing you, and pull away from your face, just looking into your lust filled eyes. You look back into my eyes and can't help yourself. You start moving your body up and down, hoping I will take the hint and begin riding you. A soft moan comes from my lips and I finally speak.

"You're going to love this."

I kiss you again and start moving my body up and down on your shaft, slowly at first, and then I start to grip your dick with every stroke. All of a sudden, I begin going faster. I violently thrust my body up and down and you moan every time I come down on you. Every time I slam against your balls, you moan. I start moving faster, this time pulling almost completely off you. Letting your head out of my opening, but still within my folds, and then slamming back down on to you.

Jennifer had been so involved in telling the story that she hasn't even really noticed what he had been saying. He kept moaning, putting the "MMMMMM" up on the screen every time he read something that Jennifer had said. She loved the fact that he liked it, and then took a few minutes to ask what he was doing. Josh told her that he was stroking it, and Jennifer could imagine it well. She began again.

I feel your dick throb, and I know you could blow your load any second, but I don't want you to, so I stop. I sit on you again, letting your dick remain inside as I kiss your sweet lips. I can feel your dick throb uncontrollably for a few minutes, and I feel it start to calm.

As soon as it's calm, I slowly start riding you again. Up and down, up and down, kissing you, letting your mouth muffle my moans. I feel you start to tremble and I stop, letting you relax. I pull off you and see how wet your dick is, covered in wetness from the tip to the base. I suggest the floor, the couch maybe, and you get up and lead me to your bed.

You lay me down on your bed, and straddle me, but I won't allow you to enter. I roll you onto your back, and kiss you, with my pussy lips lightly brushing against the tip of your dick as I sway from side to side over your body.

I lower my mouth, kissing your body, all the way to your hardened dick. I lick the tip, sticking the tip of my tongue into the hole for a second, and swirl it in there. I take my left hand slowly down your body and massage right above you balls, then I move to your balls and massage them slowly and lightly with a feather-like touch.

I swirl my tongue around the head of your cock a few more times, my right hand on your thigh, and I take your dick into my mouth. I let it slide all the way down my throat. I let out a soft moan onto your dick, and give your balls a squeeze. I lightly and softly drag my teeth along your length, pulling off you.

I then take my right hand and start to stroke your shaft, still massaging your balls. My tongue finds the head again, swirls around it, over it, and down a little bit of your shaft. I feel your dick start to throb, and I stop, but you scream for me to keep going.

"DON'T STOP, MMMM... PLEASE JEN DON'T STOP! MAKE ME CUM!"

I give your tip of your dick a quick flick with the tongue and allow your dick to enter my mouth, so the whole head is hidden. I squeeze your balls rough and hard, and yank on your shaft. UP AND DOWN! You throb harder and pulsate and tremble and moan my name as you shoot your cum into my mouth, and down my throat, letting me swallow every last bit of it.

"OH JENNIFER, OH BABY, OH SHITTTTTTTTTT!"

I stop rubbing your balls, and my hands remain still, and once again find your thighs, as I let your sweet juices finish filling my mouth, swallowing it once I get enough to gulp. As soon as you stop draining, I clean your dick with my tongue, licking up all the juices that had flowed to the base of your dick.

Josh is completely turned on, and Jennifer knows he is stroking it hard, and shortly he announces that he is going to cum, and he moans, showing that "MMMMMMM" she knows he likes it.

They talked after he cleaned up, and Josh was completely into her now. Josh commented on how good she was, and he commented on how he never thought she was going to do that. Apparently, he figured she would, mostly because her IM name stated that she was naughty and flirtatious.

He went to bed, happy. They have talked since that night, a lot since then. They still play, and their fun has even moved to the phone. It is nothing for him to call her, and be on the phone with her for three or four hours. Sometimes they can even make it three or four hours without playing, but it takes a lot of will power. She constantly flirts with him, and she even has fallen in love with him.

Jennifer and Josh both have their trademark. Jennifer knows what to say to turn Josh on, and Josh knows what to say to turn Jennifer on. Josh is completely into the fact that Jennifer says "Mmm daddy..." to him in a seductive voice and Jennifer loves it when Josh cums on the phone, moaning "Ohhh shit..."

They needed each other. Jennifer was to be gone for a month, she knew it, and she told Josh this. He wanted to spend one more night of fun on the phone with her, a night neither will ever forget. She broke her record, and she came for him twelve times. Jennifer was home alone, and had Josh call her. They immediately started playing, and Jennifer didn't hold anything back. She didn't moan her muffled moans like she had to before, but she screamed. She screamed as if Josh was with her, and her deafening screams of passion as she came put Josh over the edge every time.

Every time they talk now, they express their love for each other. They always flirt, always play, and Jennifer loves it when he turns his cam on for her to watch. She loves to see him stroke his dick, and loves it more when she can see his wedding ring in the cam. He is still legally married, and has a daughter close to Jennifer's age. Jennifer loves the fact that she can make a married man stroke his shaft, and she wants to be the next one to put a ring on that finger.