The Perfect Partner Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood naked in front of her, my mind racing. "You made me into you!?" I exclaimed and pointed to my thick, hard cock that was at least a foot long. "Do you have one of these hidden under there as well?"

She calmly shook her head. "No. I have found my tastes are quite specific. Tall, muscular, feminine body, large, full, firm breasts and a thick, long cock."

"So basically you or Wonder Woman with a dick." I marvelled at how calm I seemed. I could only guess I was in shock.

She indicated her body. "This isn't how I was born. I used a similar compound on myself many years ago. I thought if I had this body, I could attract those I found appealing. I struggled as it was always one or the other. Woman or man. Threesomes never worked, other than a few nights at most. There was always someone left out. So I adjusted the compound."

It was so matter of fact it made me want to punch her. Two things stopped me. First, for some reason I couldn't quantify, I wanted to understand this and second, my cock was sending some very serious signals I was doing my best to ignore. I shut my eyes and pinched the bridge of nose. Trying to make sense of the situation and my emotions, to focus through those signals.

"So, I have to ask. Why me?"

"I like you."

I sighed and shook my head. "I'm sorry if I'm being thick, but I need a little more than that." She grimaced in what was obviously frustration. I imagined this wasn't how she thought this would play out.

"Look. You like me. I know you do. Every time you're in the same room as me, you make a point of looking me in the eyes and when you think I'm not looking, you ogle me."

Now I was embarrassed. "I don't ogle."

"Oh please. When you think you can get away with it, you stare at me. Not just at my breasts, like ninety percent of the population, male and female. No, you look at everything. Breasts, legs, arse, waist and I've even caught you looking at my face. You're in love with me and don't you dare deny it."

Now I was feeling guilty. She was the one who had transformed me into whatever the hell I was now. How the hell did she do it? "You could have just asked me out. Not make me into..." I waved at myself.

"Futanari, dickgirl, shemale. Take your pick," she said with a raised eyebrow. How could she be so bloody calm? "I couldn't just ask you out. I didn't find you attractive, physically. I like who you are, but, as I said, I'm quite specific and anything else just doesn't work for me. No matter how nice or compatible the partner is."

"So instead you made me drink, whatever that stuff was," I waved at the liquid on the floor.

"That wasn't the compound. That was an intense calorie drink to fuel your body through the change. The compound was in the beer."

"What? You poisoned my beer?"

She stepped forward and brushed the back of her left hand gently against my right breast, causing me to inhale sharply at the pleasure radiating out from that small touch. It was merely the lightest of suggestions, compared to the intense promise coming from her right hand moving smoothly along my still solid cock.

"Now, do you want to continue the explanations and recriminations, or would you prefer we do what that body has been screaming at you to do for ten solid minutes. I know because after my change, I practically raped my two lab partners. Neither complained, but then neither were nearly as strong willed as you are. Something I do really like about you." The last was huskily whispered into my ear and I could only whimper in response.

Deep in brain I was berating myself for actually whimpering, while my body decided my brain had wasted enough time. The object of most of my lustful fantasies for the past five years was right in front of me and was willing, eager even, to fuck me. My new fine boned hands entangled themselves in her long, fine, grey hair and pulled her into a deep, tongue sucking kiss.

I moaned aloud as her fingers caressed my nipple and full breast. Her other hand was still on my cock, pulling it towards her, as though desperate to feel it inside of her. My hands moved to her clothes and with our mouths still locked together, I pulled and ripped them from her body. My strength was truly fantastic and I marvelled as the expensive suit tore apart like tissue paper.

I pushed her to floor. She still gripped my cock and pulled me down with her so I landed on top. She barely grunted with the impact as though it had little effect on her.

"This time, Jim, you get a free pass. Just remember who the boss is," she said with a laugh.

"Right, I'll keep that in mind." I growled in my new husky soprano and tore her bra and knickers from her body. Now she was fully naked and laid out in front of me. I could see her true glory and admitted, if only to myself, that yes, I was in love with her. She was so beautiful it was almost painful too look at. It was like a goddess lay there in front of me. Her breasts were full and firm, without the sag of over forty years of life. She was muscular, lightly bronzed and far more than I had ever possibly imagined.

"What are you waiting for?" She panted and I realised I had been frozen as I drank in her glorious beauty. I let my actions speak for me and thrust gently forward. My body screamed at me to ravish her with all the strength and lust threatening to burst from me, but I resisted. There was nothing natural about my improved cock and, although she had told me there was nothing natural about her body either, I had no intention of hurting her.

Her legs were spread as wide as they could possibly go and I fed my cock inside of her. It felt tight, slick and hot as I entered. Her back arched as she accepted me inside of her.

"Oh God," she gasped. "Oh, that's bigger than I imagined. Go, go slow."

"I, I am," I panted. "So. Difficult. To control. It's so intense. I've never felt anything like it in my life."

"Keep going, that's it. Aargh. How much is in?"

"I wouldn't be able to stop if I wanted to. This body, it just wants to mount you like a beast." I looked down between us and I could barely believe my own eyes. "Half," I forced out.

"Half?" she exclaimed. "Oh wow. That'll be the worst of it. Thrust it in."

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

"YES," she shouted. "DO IT. FUCK ME!"

"Aarrrggghhh," I screamed as I thrust all the way in and lost control.

We both screamed again and again as I thrust, hammered and pile drove into her hot furnace. Her long powerful legs wrapped around my wide hips and thin waist as we moved in perfect synchronisation. I felt her long nails racking down my back and my own dug into her shoulders. We fucked, two bitches in heat, completely given over to our lusts and need.

I felt her hit her first orgasm when she clamped her legs even tighter around me, forcing me to pause as she rode the heights of pleasure. The surprise came as milk burst from her breasts, spurting out in two light sprays covered my own breasts, face and hair. This triggered my own orgasm. It came from deep within my core, flowing out to my cock and my breasts. It felt like having three cocks all cumming simultaneously as they burst out. The milk sprayed out in an exact duplication of Georgina's, while my cock released what felt like a galleon of thick cum deep inside of her.

We stayed unmoving for quite a while. Neither wanting to disturb our now highly sensitive and pleasurable cock and pussy. Finally we both relaxed slightly. I gently rolled off Georgina and collapsed down on the floor beside her. It was strange to have to push my damp hair out of my face.

"That," she said. "Was the best sex I have ever had and trust me, when you can have whoever you want, that is as real as it can get."

"I honestly can't say I've had much practise, but that was unbelievably intense." I replied, panting as I regained my breath. My brain decided that my body was satiated for the moment and took back control once more. I looked over into those startling blue eyes. "What do you mean, 'have whoever you want'?"

She grinned like a school girl a quarter of her age. "It's part of the package that comes with these bodies and why I have never given this to anyone. We are Alpha females or in your case both an Alpha female and male."

She must have seen the look of absolute incomprehension on my face and explained. "Human beings are herd or pack animals. In the dim and distant past an alpha female and male would always be in charge. They would have the pick of the best food, sleeping place and mates. That programming is still there, buried in our DNA. Women obey me and men want to fuck me. I could take a husband right there in his martial bed while his wife looked on, without a complaint from either.

"You are both and can have whoever you want. No one could resist you. No matter how straight the man, he would still bend over for you to take him where the sun doesn't shine."

I looked down at my body. With the exception of my size and the fact that I sported a still hard foot long cock, I could understand why I would be attractive to men.

"Erm. Let me be clear. I have no idea if this can be reversed, but in the case that it can't. I don't care what I look like. I am not attracted to men and there will never be any conceivable scenario where my cock goes anywhere near anyone's arse, let alone a man's. To be even more clear, nor will I ever allow a man to even touch me in any sexual situation. I will snap the offending man's arm, if they even try." The last came out as far more aggressive growl than I intended, with a force of power behind it that surprised me.

She turned on her side, propping up her head on her arm as she looked at me. "Hmm, Alpha male then. I said you are strong willed and you may need it." She reached out and ran her hand over my tits, down my wash board stomach and onto my still erect cock. Would it ever go down again?

"Let me be clear," she said mirroring my serious tone. "You can fuck whoever you want to." I blinked in surprise at that. Why was I so bloody calm about this? "As long as you come back to me." Her smile could only be called predatory. "And bring them with you for me to enjoy as well. After all, I will do the same for you. Now what say we fuck some more and see what it takes to get this stupendous organ to relax."

So saying she slipped up on top of me and it was quite a sight to see over my new tits. I ran my hands over my firm mounds and loved every bit of it. It felt like I had two cocks on my chest and I was sure this isn't what women normally felt. I couldn't help but groan out as she raised herself up, running her pussy lips up my shaft until she reached its tip. There she steadied herself, pulled her lips apart and started to take that monster inside her once more.

The expression on her face was one of pleasure as she bit her lip and sank down further and further. I started to thrust up and she shook her head, so I stopped and let her stay in control. Slowly, ever so slowly she sank down, her pussy taking my cock inch by inch until finally our hips met again. I could actually see her womb being stretched behind her wash board stomach.

"Hmmmmm," she moaned. "That is going to take some getting used to. I suggest you don't actually stick this into anyone else until you have got some serious control." I could only nod in response as the pleasure emanating from my crotch was making any type of thought almost impossible. She leaned forward and grabbed me by my tits roughly, her nails digging in deep.

"Aaaahhh." I cried out and thrust up in response. She moaned and began rocking back and forth. It had begun again and it was wonderful. At the back of my mind something clicked. I had been missing this my entire life. The person who stood beside you always, a partner and lover. It was fucked up, seriously fucked up, and I wasn't going to a make it easy for her to get away with changing me like this, but I accepted it. This was going to be my life from now on. Wherever it may lead I would be a futanari, a dickgirl, a shemale.

Our strong bodies moved in an easy harmony. There was no awkwardness and no missed beat. A female voice cried out. "Fuck me. Yes, do it, harder, faster." It took me a moment to realise it was my own. The grey haired beauty riding me responded by driving my cock even harder into her.

I reached up and grabbed her head, bringing her down into a tongue wrestling kiss, our massive breasts crushing against one another. I rolled over and surprised her and myself by gathering my legs under me and lifting us both. She wrapped her legs around me and I carried her to her desk, all the while we continued to fuck.

With a sweep of my arm, I scattered her pens and books out of our way and dumped her arse onto to the rich, expensive, mahogany desk. She loosened her hold on me and I backed out just enough to allow me to twist her round onto her front, without my cock exiting her pussy. I then proceeded to pile drive into her, harder and harder, faster and faster.

Georgina screamed out in pleasure and my own dulcet tones intermixed with hers to make a music of pleasure. I had always been quiet and reserved, never one to make noise even while fucking. Now I let loose, I wanted the world to hear me in my pleasure. I wanted the world to hear our screams.

Georgina was spread across the large desk, her long legs out wide, feet planted flat on the floor. Her hands gripped the opposite edge, finger nails digging in and back arched. Using her feet and hands she pushed back at me every time I thrust into her.

It was amazing and we didn't stop. The first time neither had lasted more than ten minutes at most. This time, our stupendous bodies kept up the pace without slacking and we just kept going. Time was an abstract concept with no relevance to us. We switched positions as the urge took us.

Georgina spun herself round to face me and forced me back a step so that she could stand up. Grabbing my ass she lifted me up just I had done and instinctively I wrapped my legs around her waist. I marvelled at her strength as she carried me to the couches and dumped me onto my back so she could ride me once more. I rejoiced as my cock had never left her.

Again and again we switched, moving as our desires came to us. I found my body was actually capable of two types of orgasm. The one I had felt earlier, what I could only call the full body experience and a lesser one. I think it was my version of a female orgasm, the pleasure would rush through me and milk would squirt from my breasts. We both experienced these regularly and I lost count of the number of times we cried out as we came together.

Georgina had my back against a wall and was holding us both up as she thrust herself onto me when I finally felt it. It had been building for some time and now I knew I couldn't hold it back any longer.

"I'm, I'm going to cum." I gasped out.

"Good, so am I," she grunted, her grey hair plastered to her face with milk and sweat.

"No," I panted. "Not that. My cock. It's going to explode."

"Yes. I want to see it. Take it out and splatter my tits," she said with a burning light in her blue eyes.

I pulled her into a deep kiss, set my feet down and pushed her back to give me room. I could barely see it through our massive milk covered tits as my cock cleared her pussy. It saw the light of day for the first time in I did not know how long. For a moment it sat there pointing at Georgina, as though eager to enter her once more, before it pulsed and white, hot cum shot out.

It was a geyser that hosed up her wash board stomach and in between her breasts to finally reach her face. She opened her mouth and accepted the thick liquid into her. It was the most intense experience of my life, easily twice that of the first time of the night and I almost collapsed. Georgina reached out and steadied me with a gentle hand on my shoulder.

We looked into one another's eyes before kissing gently with my now limp cock dangling between us, our breasts mashed against one another. She tasted of milk, sweat and cum, it was wondrous. I had kissed women before after they had given me a blowjob and it never tasted like this. After all that fucking I knew her taste well, even with all the milk and sweat mixed in. Now there was an extra sweetness making it seem like the finest Ambrosia.

We parted somewhat breathless. Georgina stared at me and as she lifted one of her cum covered tits to her mouth and sucked the cum off. She was a goddess, there was no other way to describe her, and she was mine, just I was hers.

"What now?" I asked.

"Now," she leaned forwards smiling and kissed me gently. "Now, I take you home and fuck your brains out all weekend."

"I get that and I want to, god knows I want to, but what about after?"

"Don't worry, I have it all worked out. You know me better than that by now surely?"

"I guess," I looked around her office. It was a complete mess, milk and cum covered almost every surface and the carpet would need a deep clean. "What about all this?"

She smiled again and turned away. I admired her perfect, muscular arse as it sashayed over to her executive bathroom. She took out two towels and threw one over to me.

"Dry yourself off. I've got some clothes we can wear to get to mine. As for this," she waved her hand around the office. "Sandy will be in tomorrow morning with a cleaning crew. She knows all my secrets and the crew are discreet, very discreet. When I come in Monday, there won't be any sign of all this."

"Oh... What about me?"

"You'll see when we get home," she said with a secretive smile. "Trust me, you'll like it."

So began my new life and, as you'll see in my later entries, I enjoyed every minute of it.

12