The Perfect Pill Ch. 01

Story Info
New drug brings him closer to sultry singer Pink.
1.6k words
3.97
53.8k
8
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 08/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Pink Is Sweet In November

My name is Brad and I am so amazed by the opportunities that I have been given over the past year…not to mention all the great sex I've had with some of the most beautiful and sexy women in the world.

It all started with a strange e-mail last Halloween.

I was reading and sorting my mail (mostly porn) as usual, when I came upon a forwarded message from an anonymous person, who's name seemed faintly familiar. They advertised a new drug that was in a phase of testing and it resulted in some very desirable effects for any man who used it.

I was very interested and I chose to apply for the next study group. Two hours later, I received a letter of response and a questionnaire. The first nine questions were very basic facts but the final question seemed a bit odd-"Which 12 celebrities are you more attracted to?" I pondered the question before realizing that they were trying to say "Who do you want to fuck?", in a very polite way. After a few more minutes, I typed in my favorites, in list format-as follows.

1.Angelina Jolie
2.Courtney Love
3.Ali Landry
4.Jennifer Aniston
5.Courtney Cox
6.Gwen Stefani
7.Britney Spears
8.Jennifer Lopez
9.Cameron Diaz
10.Drew Barrymore
11.Kylie Minogue
12.Pink

I sent off the e-mail and signed off the computer. I walked from my desk to the sofa and started to watch some old Brady Bunch reruns. Less than five minutes later, a loud knock upon the door interrupted my valuable TV time.

A deliveryman stood at the door, holding a large brown box and a clipboard. He insisted that I sign it and he soon retreated back to his green van. I shut the door and opened the box, finding a bottle of pills and a card.

I opened the card and read the simple message-"Take two everyday."

I shrugged and cracked open the bottle. I swallowed two pills and slipped off to sleep, worn down from a hard day at work.

I woke up the next morning with a pounding head and a stiff back. As I sat up, I realized that I wasn't at home…I was in a luxurious hotel room, on the hardest damn sofa I have ever slept on. As soon as I regained the use of my legs, I was able to snoop around the room and find out whom I spent the night with.

I walked into the bathroom and raided the medicine cabinet, looking for some aspirin to soothe my pounding head. Suddenly, the front door opened and I shut the cabinet door. The front door was locked, as a voice called out "Are you alive, baby?" I didn't respond. She called again-"Are you in here?" I slowly exited the bathroom as she turned to face me. She was standing a good distance from me but I could still see the radiance of her beauty. It was Pink, one of the women on my list. Her long blonde hair was shining with little pink streaks that ran down its length. She walked towards me and smiled. I pulled her close as our lips and tongues met in warm embrace. She looked a bit shocked, as she remarked quite simply, "Aren't we straightforward tonight?" She pulled back into me as we kissed again. Surprisingly, I pulled away from our kiss first and she raised an eyebrow as if she was questioning my manhood. "You felling alright?" She asked with compassion in her voice. I swallowed hard and answered "Waiting for the aspirin to kick in", as I flashed her a quick gaze, staring into her beautiful reflecting eyes. She stared back at me and whispered, "I can make your whole body feel better". She giggled a little bit as she reached for my belt.

I didn't resist her advances. After all, when a hot chick wants your body, you can't deny their request. She reached the clasp of my belt and yanked it off, pulling my khaki shorts off as well. My member immediately sprang to attention, as she looked me over and said "Somebody must want to come out and play!" She yanked on my boxers as my fully aroused cock made its debut. She smiled and pulled her lime green top off, allowing her large C cup sized globes and half dollar nipples to come into view. I yanked my shirt off and pulled her close, squeezing her firm ass cheeks, through her tight black leather pants. She moaning quietly as she dropped to her knees, about to enjoy my nine inch cock.

I couldn't wait any longer. I shoved a few inches of my cock in her mouth and she started teasing the head with her talented tongue. I moaned, enjoying every minutes of her work. She slowly began to deep throat me, nearly choking her in the process. She used her hands to simultaneously jack me off while she massaged my tight balls. After almost ten minutes of this, I could not take any more pleasure. I pulled out of her mouth and shot a long, hard load all over her tits. A minute later, I felt the need to shoot again and I shoved my member back in her mouth, then I shot another hot load down her throat. She swallowed every drop of it, even licking the cum from her tits, before she collapsed onto her back.

A few minutes later, I decided that it was time to return the favor. I sat up and removed her leather pants. I found a small, pink thong-covering her beautifully fragrant cunt. I moved her to the bed and tore the thong from her body. I dropped to the floor and began to wildly enjoy the folds of her completely shaved box. I let the tip of my tongue go nuts, exploring every fold while carefully avoiding her inflamed clit. She moaned and rooted me on, as her orgasm was building and her sweet nectar was already hitting my mouth. After a while of my teasing, she grew more lustful and pulled me up to her face. She clinched her teeth and told me to "hit that shit" before she went insane. I did as she asked and I started to fuck her love button with my pierced tongue. In my experience with cunnilingus, the barbell in my tongue has done more good than bad for the ladies and for myself. After about five minutes, she lost control and experienced the loudest orgasm I have ever heard as she shot her sweet juices all over my face.

She pulled me back up to her again and kissed me deeply, trying to taste her own juices on my tongue. We continued to kiss madly as I let my hands wander, eventually finding her rather tight and firm ass. I let a finger slip inside, then two, and a third before she stopped me-pushing he down, onto the bed.

I laid flat on my back and held her by the waist, positioning her over my rejuvenated member. She started pushing it in and out of her box, as if trying to impale herself upon my dick. She increased her speed and began moaning loudly as her orgasm built to a crescendo. She let out a shattering scream, much higher than her normal vocal range. She released another scream as she coated my cock with her sweet juices and then collapsed. I pulled myself out of her dripping cunt and turned her over.

I positioned myself at the opening of her puckered asshole. I waited a beat before slamming all nine inches of myself into her tight ass. She let out a violent shriek as I hit a bit of resistance. I realized that she was cherry in her ass and that made me smile. I was about to steal the cherry of the hottest rock star in the world and fill her to the brim. I stopped myself and made sure that she was ready to take what I had to give. She braced herself as I pulled completely out and slammed back in quickly, filling her up. I kept moving in and out for a few more minutes before I expelled a huge, hot load of white gold into her backdoor. I filled her completely with my semen as I came again a minute later. I pulled out and collapsed onto the bed beside her. We both lay back, breathing hard. She smiled and kissed me on the lips, still tasting herself. We fell asleep in that large King size bed and slept for a few hours before her libido called again.

I guess that it goes without saying that we repeated ourselves again later.

Sometime that night, I ended up falling asleep…while playing with her awesome breasts and highly sensitive nipples.

I awoke the next morning to find her gone with a note, taped to the door, which read: "Dear Sexy:

I had to leave and I didn't want to wake you. I went out to buy some toys for later. Hope you're ready for tonight.

Thinking of you.

Your wild ass lover

(He He)"

I smiled and got up to take a shower. I walked into the bathroom and took my two daily pills.

A minute later, I passed out and I was transported to a different time and place.

ONE MONTH LATER.

I awoke in a lush dressing room, filled with flowers and a Christmas tree. The door opened and I saw another, differently familiar and very arousing face.

To be continued…Chapter 2: Jennifer Lopez