The Perfect Pill Ch. 02

Story Info
Brad's next saucy encounter with J.Lo.
868 words
4.12
39.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 08/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE PERFECT PILL
CH.2: J.LO

I awoke in a lush dressing room, filled with flowers and a Christmas tree. The door opened and I saw another, differently familiar and very arousing face. It was the very lovely and arousing Jennifer Lopez, hot and sweaty from yet another exhausting performance.

As she walked through the room, she dropped her revealing outfit, piece by piece and gave me a bit of a show. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her very well defined ass as she bent down to kiss me. She stared into my eyes and broke the silence, by saying, “I am going to take a shower…I’m a dirty girl!!!” She smiled again and turned around, giving me a pleasant glance at her beautiful Latin ass, jiggling slightly as she walked.

She entered the bathroom area and proceeded to finish her striptease by removing a tight little G-string, causing me to get extremely aroused. She jumped into the shower and began to calmly lather up her flawlessly sculpted body.

I waited a few minutes, hoping that my arousal would disappear. Of course, it didn’t and I needed a release. I stood up and slowly disrobed, trying to remain as silent as possible. I walked into the bathroom and stood very still for a beat before locking the door. I then pulled back on the shower curtain, expelling some steam.

Jennifer stared at me, almost frightened as she looked at the wide grin on my face. She pulled me into the shower and pushed me to the wall, exploring my body. I pulled her off of me and turned the water off. I sat down in the tub and pulled her on top of me. I positioned her so that her slit was under the faucet. I turned the water on and began to massage her huge nipples. She began to moan slowly as she started to grind her backdoor against my hard cock. I slipped a finger inside her ass and quickly retracted it. I counted to three and thrust all nine inches of myself into her ass, causing her to explode in both pain and pleasure.

I waited a minute or two, allowing her to get used to the dick in her ass. I stood her up and positioned her against the shower wall, as I began to extract my rock hard member from between her luscious asscheeks. A sigh of relief escaped her tightly closed mouth. She got out of the shower and slowly walked to the door, crooking her index finger, trying to trick me into following her into the main part of the dressing room. She wiggled her hot little ass in my face and I followed her, like a lost puppy.

She walked to the main door and secured the lock, so that we wouldn’t be disturbed. I carelessly cleared off a make-up counter and lifted her onto it. She shoved me to the floor as she barked “Eat my sweet Latin cunt, Bitch!” I immediately followed her orders, readily eating her brightly colored cunt, almost as if I hadn’t had a bite in weeks. She began to moan loader as she ran her fingers down my back, leaving scratch marks. I quickly found her engorged clitoris and began to softly nibble upon it, sending lightning surges through her delightfully tanned body.

Her soft hands moved up from my back to my head, pushing me into her dripping orifice. I continued to mercilessly labor on her cunt for almost twenty minutes, bringing her to an orgasm three times, before I collapsed from exhaustion.

She gave me little time for my mouth to recover. Less than two minutes after I finished pleasuring her orally, she jumped down from the counter and impaled herself on my hard member. As soon as I was able to breathe normally, I began to pump my cock, in and out, of her sloppy slit. The speed of her moans increased and I slowed my speed slightly. Her entire body soon began to shake in anticipation of yet another orgasm. I, too, was coming to the point of no return. I continued to push my dick in and out of her throbbing cunt, regaining some speed, until we both climaxed in complete unison. Gobs of semen and her own sweet ambrosia began to leak from her stuffed hole. I must have shot three or four loads within a short period of time. I waited a few minutes before retracting my withering cock from her sticky hole. She quickly gained her balance and got on her hands and knees. She knelt down in front of my sticky dick and began to lick it clean of the products of our evening fuck. She was able to completely deep throat me without choking…(Guess that P. Diddy taught her something good :P).

The evening ended with a sensual shower and a 2:00am show in her hotel room. We fell asleep together that night, with large smiles on our faces.

JANUARY 7.

I found myself on the floor of an elegant Beverly Hills home with the shattering sound of blistering guitar coming from the next room.

To be continued…Chapter 3:Courtney Love