The Perfect Pill Ch. 03

Story Info
He gets Courtney Love, Queen of Grunge.
1k words
4.57
22.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 08/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH. 3: COURTNEY LOVES TO FUCK

I found myself on the floor of an elegant Beverly Hills home with the shattering sound of blistering guitar coming from the next room.

I stood up and walked through the living room and it’s hardwood floor. I was quite hazy, having not fully awakened yet. I walked towards the back of the house and the noise that arouse me from my peaceful slumber.

I came to a basement studio, with open doors and open sounds. A beautiful, tall, blonde woman stood with her back to me—wailing through a Led Zeppelin riff. I waited for her to finish the riff before trying to get her attention. I clapped furiously and she t urned around…I was shocked as I saw who it was…Courtney Love: the loud,aggressive, sexually whetting Grunge Queen. My mouth dropped open slightly as she broke the silence,” Look who woke up?” Her beautifully colored blue eyes began to drift down my body before stopping at my crotch and asking “Did we lose our pants?” I looked down and panicked. I was completely naked and unable to hide the biggest fucking hard-on I had ever had.

I chuckled a little bit, to make the situation a little less awkward. I turned around and started to walk back tofind my clothes when she stopped me with a firm grab of my ass. I froze in place and allowed her to grope me in an extremely friendly manner. After three minutes of her exploration, she shoved me to the floor and told me not to get up unless I was told to. I already knew that I would like being Courtney’s love slave. She walked over to her rig and removed her guitar. She turned back to me and with anger, said,“Don’t move out of that spot or I’ll tear you a new fucking asshole…I’m going to change…and then you’re mine!” She walked into the bathroom and slammed the door. A huge smile crossed my face, as this was two lifelong dreams, crammed into one. For as long as I can remember, I wanted to be sexually dominated by a woman and give Courtney Love the best fuck of her life…two dreams in one day, I was in heaven…but soon…I would be in a virtual hell.

A few minutes later, She emerged from her bathroom, completely naked and visually appealing. She was obviously excited as her stirring nipples and puckered lips were ready for some action.

She led me upstairs, to her master bedroom. She pushed me onto the bed and handcuffed my arms to the bedpost. She began to smile, in a devious way, as she sat in a leather chair—positioned in the corner. She laid back and began to rub her clit with her long, slender fingers. I began to squirm on the bed, trying to soothe my aching cock. She moved and sat in between my legs. She rubbed her clit faster as she began to push an 8-inch dildo into her now dripping cunt.

I started breathing hard, trying control myself. She knew that I couldn’t hold out much longer without touching myself. She quickly brought herself to orgasm and slid up to my chest, kissing her way down my body, teasing me further.

When she reached my torso, she became purely evil. She licked her way to my raging member and then, she began to lick mypurple cock head at the slowest speed that anyone had ever done. I nearly lost my composure and yelled for her to hurry up. She eventually began to swallow my entire cock. Her sucking technique was phenomenal and quite satisfying. I moaned in pleasure and I melted into the bed, still restrained by her cuffs. She stared me directly in the eye as she began to slow her work and teased me further. Then, she did the worst thing yet—she stopped giving me head and waited for my cock to wither back to its sleeping size.

Within a minute, Courtney moved into a squatting position and began to SLOWLY move me in and out of her perfumed vagina. She slowly picked up speed and let out tiny screams with every squat. As the minutes rolled on, our moans grew louder and more frequent…finally resulting in concurrent orgasms and some sticky results.

Whilewe were enjoying ourselves upstairs, an unexpected guest entered silently through the front door of the mansion and made her way up to the master bedroom.

While Courtney and I were still engaging in the sexual arts, I saw our guest, slowly stripping her clothes from her body, while turning her back to us. Even from a distance, I could see her basic and very rousing features. Her obviously dyed black hair, her well-rounded ass, her shorter height.

She eventually turned around and began to watch the show we offered her, as I began to explore Courtney’s creased asshole. I began to violate her with great precision and she thanked me in kind. She reached up and released my hands from the bedpost, allowing me to bring her to a second and more intense orgasm. I let my fingers walk to her still soaking slit. I continued to pound her ass with speed and accuracy for what seemed like a twenty minute eternity before I laid back, while still inside of her tight backdoor and shot a long, glistening load of cum, deep.

She screamed as I filled her to the brim and she collapsed on top of me, trying to recover from our bondage event. As welay there on those silk sheets of passion, our voyeuristic friend entered and I was shocked at who I saw before me.

Courtney was in no way surprised as she exclaimed-“D…You came!”.

Ourfriend responded with-“So did he…”, and a laugh.

Courtney: “You up for some fun?”

D: “Of course, I brought a bag of fun stuff!”

D dropped a bag of fun stuff on the bed and smiled deviously.

We all knew what was coming next…Monster Threesome.

To be continued…Chapter 4: Courtney,Brad, and “D”.