The Perfect Pill Ch. 04

Story Info
He beds Drew Barrymore & Courtney Love (again!)
972 words
4
25.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 08/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Readers:
Sorry for the delay…I had a back-up of other work to do.

The heat in the bedroom was swiftly rising. The sloppy sex show that Courtney and I had provided for Drew, had only enticed her into joining us, and making for the ultimate night of bliss. Drew stood before me, taking note of our position before hatching a wonderful plan for the three of us. She motioned for Courtney and I to follow her into places unknown.

As she walked, I watched her walk in a delectable way. The delightful Ms. Barrymore led us out a backdoor and onto a 30ft. Yacht. She had set up a video camera and a mattress in the corner of the cabin. I certainly knew what was coming…or at least, I thought so.

Drew walked over and flipped a red switch, focusing the camera, as it began to roll. Within seconds, she had positioned herself on the firm, inflatable mattress and began to massage her inflamed clitoris, in between her middle and index fingers.

As soon as she had established a rhythm, she beckoned for Courtney to join her for a bit of group Jilling. I moved out of the view of the camera and began to slowly beat off. They turned to face each other and began to finger fuck themselves quite furiously, occasionally releasing moans.

After a few minutes, they stopped and shifted their positions a bit. Courtney faced the camera and grabbed Drew by the hair, pushing her face into her awaiting cunt. She screamed, “Tongue-fuck my cunt, you dirty whore.” Drew happily complied and began to energetically munch Courtney’s virtually bare snatch. She pushed her tongue so deep that her nose was in Courtney’s bald spot.

I continued to stand in the back, jacking myself off until I was about to explode. I quickly walked over to Courtney and shoved my hard member in her mouth, forcing her to suck it briefly. Within seconds, I shot a warm load of white gold down her throat and quickly retracted it from her mouth. The head was covered with spit and excess cum. A moment later, I shot another load all over her gigantic tits, coating them in shiny spunk. Having seen me give Courtney some juice, Drew became jealous and pulled her face from Courtney’s snatch.

Drew pulled herself up and began to straddle my withering member, quickly rejuvenating him. While Courtney watched Drew’s masterful work on my cock, she reached for some of the toys that Drew had brought for us to use. Courtney searched the bag for the perfect toy and eventually found it.

I was in a virtual heaven as Drew happily deep throated me, not choking a single time. Suddenly, I felt a warm tongue, raking over my asshole. Courtney had begun licking my virgin asshole and I began to enjoy it. That was until she stood up and thrust a large strap-on into my ass. I nearly screamed in pain as she busted my ass cherry. I had never thought about being anally violated but I eventually came to enjoy it to the slightest degree.

I moaned in pain and pleasure as I shot a warm load in Drew’s dark, mysterious hair. She wasted no time waiting for me to discover. She leaned over a chair and slowly spread her shaved cunt, hoping for a good fuck. I would not disappoint her. I waited a beat before cramming the entire length of my member into her tightening cunt. I could barely move inside her but she eventually loosened up enough so that I could give her an extravagant fuck. I began to slowly retract my hard dick, until only the head remained within her. She made a sound of displeasure and I quickly crammed the whole thing back in again.

As I came inside of Drew, I lost any feeling in my ass. Courtney was continuing to fuck my virgin hole. As she pushed harder on my prostate, I shot the most semen I had ever shot, deep inside of Drew. A minute after my own climax, Drew exploded in ecstasy, coating my melting dick with a mixture of juices. The thick liquid running from Drew’s cunt coated the mattress and the carpeted cabin.

I pulled my coated dick from her dripping cunt and crashed down onto the mattress, exhausted from the fuckfest. Drew got onto her knees and motioned for Courtney to join us on the mattress once more.

Courtney lay down beside me, still sporting her strap-on cock. Drew knelt down between us and began to give me a wicked handjob. Shestarted out with slow, firm strokes and eventually moved into fast, short ones. After a few minutes and two shots to the face, we decided to bring Courtney deeper into the fun.

Drew once again found her bag of toys and pulled out the largest strap-on I have ever seen. She put it on and motioned for me to move behind Courtney. As we got in position, Courtney began to grind her asshole against me. Drew slid around and placed her “plastic dick” at the edge of Courtney’s slit, pushing the head in and out carefully.

We continued to have a threesome late into the night and through the next morning, eventually, failing fast asleep on Drew’s darling dinghy.

5 Weeks Later.

I found myself in a café, with an Espresso and Biscotti before me. As I sat, a very professional looking Blonde woman entered and immediately placed her briefcase on my table. She cracked the combination and presented me with several sheets of paper.

She smiled warmly and introduced herself.

“Hello, Brad. My name is Sheila…and I would like to talk to you about the results you have experienced from our pills.”

To be continued…Chapter 5: Sheila explains his adventures.