The Perfect Pill Ch. 05

Story Info
Brad meets Sheila, & beds lovely Kylie Minogue.
2.1k words
3.2
26k
3
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 08/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Bedding Ms. Minogue

5 Weeks Later.

I found myself in a cafe, with an Espresso and Biscotti before me. As I sat, a very professional looking Blonde woman entered and immediately placed her briefcase on my table. She cracked the combination and presented me with several sheets of paper.

She smiled warmly and introduced herself.

"Hello, Brad. My name is Sheila...and I would like to talk to you about the results you have experienced from our pills."

"Hi Sheila. What's up?" I coolly replied.

Sheila: "We have been observing you and we are quite pleased with your reactions."

Brad: "Observing...explain!"

Sheila: "Well, you did sign up for the study, correct?"

Brad: "Yes and..."

Sheila: "By signing up, you allowed us to observe your sexual technique in a secretive or "fly on the wall" manner."

I was surprised yet honored.

Brad: "Do you have any suggestions?"

Sheila: "Just one...don't go straight to the sex."

Brad: "Wine, dine, then fuck them."

Sheila: "Exactly, Brad."

Brad: "Gotcha. Loud and clear."

Sheila: "Any questions?"

Brad: "Yeah. Just one. How am I getting such beautiful women?"

Sheila: "That's actually quite simple...the pills give you an additional burst of confidence...making you a celebrity in the process."

Brad: "Does that mean that somewhere teenage girls have posters of me on their walls?"

Sheila: "No but, most people have seen your films."

I nearly choked on my cookie.

Brad: "Films?"

Sheila: "You have become the new Matt Damon."

Brad: "Wow...Thanks for giving me such fun times."

Sheila: "You aren't done yet...remember that list you made?"

Brad: "Yeah...so?"

Sheila: "You are going to make love to all of those women with the exception of one...Ali Landry."

Brad: "Why not Ali?"

Sheila: "She's actually your...ex-fiancée."

Brad: "That's crazy."

Sheila: "Sure is...but, I will find someway to make it up to you."

Brad: "Thank you."

Sheila: "Goodbye for now, Stud...see you later...I will be visiting you several more times...sometimes professionally...sometimes not."

As I picked up my coffee mug, she was gone, without leaving a single footprint.

I looked down and I was no longer in a Beatles T-Shirt and faded Corduroy pants. I was now in a wrinkled blue dress shirt and belted khakis. In the top pocket of my shirt, I found a backstage pass to that night's concert by Kylie Minogue.

I smiled to myself and chugged my boiling coffee. I left a generous tip for the brunette waitress and ran out the door.

Hours later, I found myself backstage at Kylies show, ready to sweep her from her feet...and in between the toasty sheets.

I was led into her dressing room and told to wait for her, as her set was nearly complete. I relaxed on a black leather chesterfield and reviewed my strategy for bedding Kylie.

A minute later, the door opened and Kylie entered, drenched in sweat from a charged performance. She locked the door and walked into the bathroom, paying me little attention.

The water began to run in a bathtub as I heard a body jump right in.

I continued to sit and wait as she began to sing to herself and splashing through the enclosed tide.

Moments later, Kylie emerged from the W.C., wrapped in a simple pink robe. Her hair was damp and she finished drying it with a white towel.

She walked over to me and gave me a simple peck on the cheek. She smiled and said, "Sorry to keep you waiting, Love."

I smiled and shot back with "It's alright...you're worth the wait."

"Thank you, Darling." She said.

"You ready?"

"For what?"

"Dinner."

"I was thinking we would order in."

I paused for a moment "Alright...anything you want."

"That's sweet...I'm gonna get dressed and then we can fucking leave!"

She stood completely upright and untied her robe, revealing her ample breasts and unshaven cunt.

She said firmly "I'm going commando tonight, love...after all, we don't need anything between us."

She caught me staring at her delicious form and pulled my head up to hers.

She kissed me again and shot back at me— "You can stare at my tits when you're between them!"

And with that, she quickly dressed in a lacey black top and matching skirt that was short enough to see the dark hair that covered her fragrant sex.

We left the venue by hopping into my car and driving to the hotel where she was staying. As we rode to our destination,our conversation turned to sex and foreplay.

I was able to push the conversation from my mind until I heard the release of Kylie's seatbelt.

She slid closer to me, kissing my neck and running her hand over my crotch.

She giggled and smiled at me, as she unzipped my baggy khakis, releasing my massive member.

She crawled over and laid her head in my lap.

She turned back and began to lick the head of my cock. I was so glad that the windows of my car were tinted to a deep purple color.

I was in a haze. I was driving down the freeway in Los Angeles while being sucked off by a beautiful Australian singer and enjoying every second.

The twenty-minute ride to her hotel flew by and we were there before we knewit. In addition, I had shot down her throat twice on the way there.

As we pulled in the parking lot, she returned to her seated position and fixed her clothing. I got out and opened her doorfor her. She smiled at my courtesy.

She walked into the main lobby and went to the elevator, as I followed. I caught a glimpse of her hot bare ass as she walked, in a way that got me hot again.

We boarded the elevator and exited on the 16th floor. We turned left and entered the door at the end of the hall, marked "Executive Suite A".

She dropped onto the King-size bed in the corner of the room and released a loud sigh of relief. I walked over and collapsed face down on the bed, placing my hand on her back.

She turned over and smiled at me, before asking a simple question, "What's for dinner, Darling?" I had to reflect onher question before responding, "Do you want to go down to the Café in thelobby, go out to Outback, or order room service?" She wasted little time mulling over her options and retorted, "Outback, Love. It reminds me of home."

I got on my knees and pulled her up. I brushed the hair from her face and pulled myself up. When I was kneeling, we were the same height, which seemed a tad odd but I ignored it.

A minute later, Kylie and I were in the elevator, heading down to my car.

We drove down to the Outback and went inside, waiting to be seated. After a few minutes, the restaurant thinned out and a hostess named Ashley approached us and said that they were closing in twenty minutes.

I turned to Kylie and she was angry. Ashley understood Kylie's anger and offered to cook up a carryout order for us, if we could wait a few minutes. We agreed and sat at a corner booth.

A little while later, I was able to calm Kylie down and we began to make out rather quietly in the dimly lit establishment. As the time ticked away, the heat between us reached a blazing inferno. I let my hand move up her leg, eventually reaching her exposed muff.

She let out a moan and began to rub my crotch, bringing me back to the events of earlier. It had been about twenty minutes and the building was all but empty...yet, we still had no food.

I looked around and saw nothing but open space. I paused for a beat, before picking her up and laying her on top of around table. Kylie stared into my green eyes, as if questioning my logic. I pulled her skirt away from its position around her waist.

I quickly lowered my head and began to hungrily eat at her femininity. Within seconds, her juices began to flow, coating my face. Her moans eventually grew louder but not a single person heard, as we were hidden away in a dark corner of the Australian eatery.

After a few minutes of meticulousness, Kylie creamed all over my face, coating me with a stream of ambrosia. She exhaled hard and sat up, pulling me into a passionate embrace. I pulled myself onto the table and yanked the black top that covered the aroused nipples of her small yet perfect titties.

I grabbed her left breast and suckled it with my mouth, coating it with saliva. I used my right hand to massage the nipple on her other breast, while using my left to manipulate her puffy love button.

After a few more minutes, Kylie grew tired of this and jumped on top of me, popping the buttons of my shirt as she removed it. She started at my neck and began to kiss down my body, not missing a single inch of skin...that was until she reached my smoldering rod.

She immediately jumped on top of my cock and began to fuck herself as I lay back, letting it happen. She moaned, screamed, and panted as I began to push it deeper inside her deep hole.

Until all of the sudden, she stopped moving and panting. She suddenly fell asleep while riding my cock. I began to panic as I saw every muscle in her body relax.

As Ilifted her up and pulled out of her flaming hole, I noticed a syringe, hanging from her arm. I turned around to findan old friend, standing behind me, wearing an Outback uniform and a familiar smile.

It was corporate executive Sheila, back, just as she had promised. I got up and moved Kylie from my lap, laying her on another table.

Sheila spoke.

S: Hey baby, told you I'd come back.

B: Did you really have to kill Kylie?

S: No...but, I got jealous.

B: Pardon?

S: You're fucking all these beautiful bombshells but not any regular gals...anyway, she's not dead...just in a deep sleep.

I released a sigh of release.

B: Well, did I romance her enough?

S: You've done very well in that department but you've been neglecting something else even more important...your own pleasure.

B: Not following you.

S: You're giving tons of enjoyment to these sluts but you aren't getting the attention you need.

B: I'm fucking them like crazy...how am I not enjoying it?

S: You aren't getting enough oral.

B: I'd rather give than receive...it's my nature.

S: I'm gonna show you the way it should be.

She pushed me back onto a table and dropped to her knees, cock in hand.

She started to slowly jack me off while using her tongue to massage the head. I moaned loudly as her speed and demeanor increased.

I shot a load down her throat and tried to pull away...but, she shoved me back down, almost pinning me.

She continued her brutal punishment of my member for nearly an hour before she collapsed from near exhaustion. I picked her up and laid her down, kissing her deeply.

She stopped me and whispered to me.

S: You're next adventure is with Nicole Kidman.

B: Nicole? I didn't list Nicole.

S: It's a make-up for Ali.

B: Thank you, darling.

S: I'll see you later...finish with Kylie...she's gonna wake up in about a minute...remember to be greedy.

In a moment, she was gone and I turned back to sleeping Kylie.

She awoke and stood up, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I picked her up and redressed her as we walked toward the door. I looked at my watch and noted the time asalmost 1am.

We reached the front door and exited to the parking lot.

I put her in the car as she drifted off to sleep beside me in the car.

I drove back to the hotel and carried her up to the room.

I laid her down on the bed and stripped myself for bed.

I laid beside her and coasted into peaceful slumber.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up around 11 to find the room completely empty. I found a note on the door from Kylie, which read:

"Brad-

Had to return to Melbourne, family emergency. Tour is cancelled and I want you to fly down to meet me. I'm at the Carlton Hotel in Melbourne... 46Bloke Rd. Suite 1989.

Sweetness will follow.

Loving you...like never before...

Kylie."

I stood up and smiled. I showered and packed my things. I exited the hotel room and entered the parking lot.

As I opened my car, I found an envelope, affixed to the windshield. Inside, I found a plane ticket, a few choice Polaroids, and a pair of Kylie's underwear.

I smiled to myself and set off on my next journey.

To be continued...Chapter 6: Melbourne, Mme. Sheila, and the former Mrs. Cruise.