The Perfect Pill Ch. 06

Story Info
Brad, Kylie, & Nicole Kidman.
1.8k words
3
30k
3
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 08/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Brad And The Moline Rouge Reunion

As I set out for LAX, I was reasonably worried about the family emergency that had ended the tour and sent Kylie back to Melbourne.

Nevertheless, I would more concerned with my libido and the "sweetness" that she had promised in her note.

I arrived at the airport in record time and examined my watch, 7:10.

I was almost three hours early for my flight.

"Damn jet lag!" I exclaimed.

I laid back in my seat and tried to fall asleep.

To no avail, I could not get any rest as my mind drifted from Kylie to Sheila, and back again.

I remember the envelope that was left for me and I reached for it on the dashboard.

I dumped it out and quickly sifted through it, finding the series of suggestive Polaroids.

Before I knew it, I was completely hard from her positions in the photos.

I began to slowly stroke my massive member, teasing my purple head.

It wasn't very long before I felt my balls tighten and I knew I was about to cum.

I frantically searched for something to catch it in…then, I found something special.

I found the pair of Kylie's underwear that she had left me. It was a simple baby blue thong, crafted from the finest silk on earth.

I held it up to my nose and digested the delicious odor of her sex, as it bled through.

The tightness in my balls got more intense and I quickly positioned the silky garment in a relative location and climaxed with great force.

About a gallon of warm jizz exited my prick and drenched Kylie's silky thong. The smells mixed and created a very arousing odor.

I relaxed into the seat and again breathed a sigh of relief.

After a few more minutes, I got up and opened the car door. I stopped out and walked toward the trunk.

I reached inside and pulled out a messenger bag, a rolling suitcase, and a garment bag.

I slammed the trunk once again and climbed into the back seat, to change into some casual clothes.

I emerged a minute later in a Clash T-shirt, khaki shorts, and tennis shoes.

I slammed the door and walked to the back of the car, alarming the car.

I grabbed my stuff and walked towards the main entrance of the airport. I looked again at my watch and noted the time as almost 7:30.

I entered the building and needed something to wake me up.

I smelled coffee and followed the aroma to a tiny little shop in the middle of the airport.

I stood at the counter and waited patiently for about a minute or so before I began to frantically ring the bell that was marked "Ring for service."

A second later, a tall brunette with blue eyes walked over and flashed me a modest smile. My eyes drifted down and noted the name on her tag, Candy.

She served me a cup of Brazilian roast and shot me another suggestive smile.

I smiled back and walked towards the ticket counter.

Two hours later, I was aboard a 757, preparing for a 18 hour flight to visit my new love.

Once I was settled in, I noticed that the people seated around me seemed to be watching me, as if they knew me.

Suddenly, I remember something that Sheila had told me in that café downtown... "You're the new Matt Damon!"

In conclusion, for the next 18 hours, I was constantly asked for autographs and I happily complied.

I stepped off the plane, picked up my luggage, and prepared to exit the building.

As I reached the loading zone, I saw a short, dark haired fellow. He was holding a sign with my name on it and I followed him to the car.

I hopped into the limo and observed the many famous landmarks of Melbourne. Moments later, I was at the well-appointed Carlton Hotel. I tipped the limo driver and went inside to claim my key at the desk.

Once inside, I walked towards the concierges desk and conversed with another very beautiful blonde woman with a sexy Australian accent, named Wendy.

Wendy: Welcome to the Carlton, Mr. Holland.

Brad: Thank you…I'd like to check in.

Wendy: you are actually already taken care of but I am to give you a key.

Brad: Thanks.

She handed me a keycard and pointed me in the direction of the elevator.

I climbed onto the elevator and pressed 19.

Within seconds, I arrived on the 19th floor and I exited, finding room.

I got to the end of the hallway and discovered the room, 1989, marked as the Executive suite.

I slipped my card in the slot and pushed the door open.

As I slowly opened it, I heard nothing but white noise…not a sound was heard.

I quietly crept in, put my stuff down, and collapsed on the king size bed that laid in the middle of the room.

I looked over at the clock…it read 4:49AM…and then, I fell asleep.

A short time later, An explosion of sound…laughing to be specific…came from the hallway and became terribly loud, as the door opened.

Kylie entered the room, full of energy from a night of clubbing.

She saw me, as I lay on the bed, and leaned down to kiss me in an extremely passionate way.

I turned over and asked her the obvious question, "Where's the family emergency?"

She smiled at me and said point blank--This is the family emergency…"

I shot back--"I don't understand."

Kylie: "I've been on the road for over two years, darling…If I did take a break, I was going to die…and this is technically a family emergency…because I consider Nic a member of my family…and so are you, Love."

I smiled again and motioned to Nicole, as she stood in front of me.

Nicole spoke—"He's the guy?"

Kylie: "Yeah…the man of steel."

Nicole: "Are you tired, love?"

Brad: "I'm kinda jet-lagged."

Kylie: "Get some sleep…you're gonna need it!"

Kylie kissed me again as I drifted back off to sleep.

TWO HOURS LATER.

The sound of erotic female moans and skin-to-skin contact awakened me from my peaceful slumber.

I opened my eyes and expected to see Kylie and Nicole doing some hardcore carpet munching…but, to my dismay, it was a hardcore lesbian film.

I turned my head and saw Kylie sitting on the bed, letting her fingers roam her holes.

I stayed completely still and watched her as she jilled off on the bed.

MEANWHILE… …In the bathroom, Nicole was sitting in the tub, taking a warm bath, with candles as lights.

As I heard her hit the water, I was beginning to get excited.

A few brief moments later, Kylie was out like a light—tired from her solo exploits.

I slowly arose from the bed and peaked into the bathroom.

As I looked inside, I saw a large clump of bright ginger pubic hair.

A smile crossed my face as I realized that yet another stereotype was true…Redheads don't shave.

I crept into the bathroom and stood in front of the tremendously vulnerable star of Eyes Wide Shut as she stared back up at me, instantly noticing the excitement that was building in my boxers.

Nicole got onto her knees as I bent down to kiss her. She definitely caught me off guard.

After our lengthy embrace, I was in a cloud of hazy infatuation. She noticed and quickly grabbed me, pulling me into the Jacuzzi tub, while fully clothed.

She wasted little time. No sooner had I hit the water, she had already torn the shirt from my chest and had already began the process of making curtains from my pants.

Before I knew it, I was completely naked in a bubbly tub with the former Mrs. Tom Cruise.

As I sat there, marveling at Nicole's appearance, I remember what Sheila had told me the previous evening at the Outback…I decided to let her do all the work and to quote a famous philosopher—"To the victor, go the spoils."

BACK IN BED…

…Kylie began to stir and eventually woke up. She heard the sounds of the performance from the bathroom and was prepared to investigate.

As I relaxed, I realized that Nicole was truly the Queen of Fellatio.

With every lick and jack of my hard member, she was creating the most enjoyable sexual event of my young life.

I became so relaxed that I eventually closed my eyes and nearly drifted off to sleep.

At some point during my relaxation, Kylie crept in and quietly submerged herself in the tub.

I became aware of her presence as I began to feel a second tongue and set of fingers on my balls.

I opened my eyes and saw Kylie munching on my balls while Nicole munched on Kylie's carpet.

It escalated from there and I knew what was next…Monster Threesome…Part 2.

A few minutes later, we changed positions.

I found the lovely Nicole crouching over my raging cock and Kylie was kissing her.

They continued to kiss for a little while longer before I lost control of my crotch.

I grabbed Nicole and started to push myself deeper inside her unkempt cunt.

I continued to push and pull, in and out of her puffy hole, eventually bringing her to a screeching orgasm. Her scream was so shattering that I was afraid that the glass mirrors would crack and break.

I turned her to me and began to kiss her deeply, passionately.

When all of the sudden she went limp and fell into a deep sleep. Just as I turned to Kylie, I saw the same thing…deep coma. I softly put Nicole down in the water and turned to the bathroom door.

In the frame stood the lovely Sheila, dressed as a bellhop.

S: Hello again, Love.

B: Your work?

S: Of course, its my trademark entrance.

I smiled and tried to cover myself.

S: Don't worry, darlin.

With a snap of her fingers, I was wearing the same clothes that I was wearing at the airport.

B: Thanks.

S: No problem…ready for some good news?

B: Sure.

S: My boss has been watching you and she wants to meet you…to evaluate your progress and decide about the future of the project.

B: What's so good about that?

S: you have to keep this on the down low but my boss is Cameron Diaz.

I paused and dropped to my knees with a "not worthy".

B: When do I leave?

S: We. In two minutes.

B: What about Kylie and Nicole?

With yet another snap of her fingers, Nicole and Kylie were comfortably in bed…and then, we were off.

THREE WEEKS LATER.

Sheila and I stood in an elevator at a high-rise office building.

We rose 70 floors before the door opened and we entered a long corridor…stopping at a large door.

To be continued...Chapter 7: Cameron's the boss and her decision on Brad's sex life.