The Perfect Pill Ch. 09

Story Info
Gwen the tease and Britney the sleaze.
1.7k words
3.32
42.9k
3
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 08/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Perfect Pill Ch. 9: A Brief Spring Sojourn In Paris

JUNE 10 2003

After a 12 hour flight and little sleep, I was in Paris for a music festival and another crazy love session.

I was walking through the backstage area when I was suddenly yanked into a room and I stood before a rocking chick wearing her long strawberry blonde hair, a smile, and little else.

I found myself staring down Gwen Stefani, as she stood before me, in a lacey shirt and a tight pair of leather pants, along with a visible red thong.

I was instantly hot as I looked at the lustful demeanor on her porcelain face.

I could only stare as her flawless smile nearly turned me to stone…in the places where I wasn’t already.

She pushed me against the wall as she pulled her hair a stubby ponytail and then we kissed hard.

We continued to passionately embrace until we were nearly out of breath and then she broke the silence.

G: Hey sexy beast.

B: Hey G-Lamb.

I was surprised that I had blurted that out but she was quite surprised.

G: You remembered…It’s been too long.

B: Really…how long?

G: Almost a month and a half…I can’t be away from my husband for that long.

I nearly choked on my tongue.

B: That sounds so foreign to me.

G: I know. I like fiancée better than Husband or Wife.

I was very happy. One of the most gorgeous rocking women didn’t marry one crazy Brit…instead, she married another wild boy--me!!!

B: Let’s just go back to that…from now on…you’re my lawfully wedded fiancée.

G: I agree. My back is killing me…

B: I’ll help you out…lay down on the rug.

She laid down on the rug and started to relax.

G: Where did you learn to do this?

B: Back when I was a lifeguard.

G: Well then, why didn’t we ever do this before?

B: I have no idea.

I got down on my knees and started to rub her back slowly.

G: Do my neck too…it’s really stiff.

B: Alright but, listen—this is going to hurt a little bit when I crack you. So you’re gonna have to bite it for a second but you’ll feel great afterwards.

G: Ok but promise that you won’t hurt me too much.

B: I promise…I would never ever hurt my angel…not after I tattooed her on my shoulder.

I stood up and pulled off my shirt, to show her the tattoo with her name on it.

G: That’s so sweet…you can start.

B: Right…on three…One…Two…Three.

She let out a little whimper as I slightly realigned her vertebrae.

We kissed again and I rubbed her back a little bit more, trying to alleviate the remaining pain from her posterior.

G: That was good…do my neck now.

B: Untie your top so I can get nice and tight in there.

She untied her thin top and laid there, breathing softly.

I started to rub her neck with both force and extreme care.

Short moans escaped her warm mouth as I continued to lessen the tension in her neck.

I bend over and kissed the back of neck while I worked, trying to make it a more intimate process.

A few minutes later, she had had enough and told me to stop…I complied.

She turned over and we kissed again.

She had failed to retie her top and I got an incredible view that returned my member to stone.

Her pink nipples were at full attention as they fell from her top.

She knew that I was looking at them but she decided not to bother putting them back into place, inside her tattered top.

We started to kiss more passionately and she broke it when she felt my stone cold friend pressing against her waist.

She smiled and moved her hand down to rub it through my faded jeans.

She moved to the zipper and was prepared to remove it from its right compartment when a knock came upon the door and all was ruined.

A production manager called from the outside—“Five minutes, Gwen.”

I threw my head back and sighed deeply.

G: Damn it. You’ve only been here for twenty minutes and I have to fucking go on stage. I’ll make this up to you.

B: Don’t worry about…

G: No… your ego needs to be stroked and kissed. And rubbed and stroked. And kissed and covered in a puddle of sweet juice.

She cut me off once more as we kissed again.

She stood up and pulled me up too.

I fixed her top and patted her on the back.

We both walked out of the dressing room and headed for the stage.

I kissed her passionately again as she walked out and started performing.

I stood and watched for a little while before I decided to wander around…trying to find my second subject.

I was completely lost because I could not remember the person that I had put in the seventh place on the list.

Then, I reached into my pocket and found a battered copy of my list with things circled and scratched out.

I stared at the list, dumbfounded. I was supposed to dick down the most adamant lying virgin that I had ever seen—Britney Spears.

With my backstage pass and British wit, I felt as though, I could get into her tight leather pants and penetrate that supposed virgin.

I got a hold of a list with locations of dressing rooms on it and I quickly made my way to hers.

I knocked on the door, as it seemed to open automatically. I was incredibly surprised to see a glowing smile on her face when she saw me.

She was sitting in a recliner in the corner of the room, completely alone.

Britney: Wasn’t expecting to see you, Mr. Hollywood.

Brad: Changed my plans to come to this show.

Britney: Is Gwen on stage?

Brad: Yes she is.

Britney: Good cause I’m not gonna share my cherry popping night with any other horny broads.

Brad: Whatever warms your oven.

Britney: Funny and sexy.

Brad: Anything specific that you wanted to do tonight?

Britney: Get popped.

Brad: We’ve already established that…

Britney: No…just some dirty filthy sex without any strings attached.

Brad: Alrighty then.

She smiled and pulled at her white robe.

Britney: Speaking of strings…

As the robe fell to the floor, she was wearing a string bikini that immediately rejuvenated me…even after four sleepless nights in a row.

Little time passed before I was attacking her string bikini and ripping it from her well defined teenage body.

In a matter of seconds, she was completely aroused and completely exposed.

I looked her over from top to bottom and there were so many things that are irresistible to any guy in his twenties.

Perfect (and natural) C-cup breasts, a cute stomach, pierced navel, a sexy little tattoo on her back, a nice, tight ass just waiting to be popped, and the crème de la crème, a gorgeous cunt with a small tuft of pubes in the shape of a playboy bunny.

She relaxed deeper into the soft chair as I pushed the footrest up and fell to my knees about to enjoy something incredible.

I pushed my tongue from my mouth and began to tease her enflamed love button with the tip of the long barbell in my tongue.

She released a sound of excitement in the form of a high-pitched squeak that made me stumbled a little before returning to my work.

I continued to readily eat from her love box until she reached a point of orgasm. Her entire body began to shake; as what I assumed was her first true orgasm tore through her young body.

As she orgasmed, a warm rush of juices escaped her tight little hole and I readily enjoyed them. After a few minutes, she returned to normal and was more than ready to move on with our sexual escapades.

As she rested from the powerful explosion that ripped through her fantastic body, I decided that something must be done to insure that her first time is the best she has ever had but also include an element of surprise.

I found a scrap of fabric; cut from her shirt before her performance and I told her to get on all fours.

I found a set of prop handcuffs and restrained her hands. Then, I used the fabric to cover her eyes and take her cherries without being able to fight back…and she wouldn’t know what I was doing.

She seemed afraid of what was going to happen when she wearily remarked—“Please be gentle with me”.

I didn’t really listen and responded, “Whatever”.

I revived my sleeping member and held it at the opening of her sticky cunt, rubbing it against the puckered hole.

Without any warning, I filled her completely with one thrust and she expelled a massive scream of pain.

In a matter of two and a half seconds, I had popped a popstar’s cherry.

She again began to shake and I tried to comfort her by kissing her passionately while also trying to silence her eight octave shouts.

After a few minutes, she relaxed and was more than eager to take it in another hole.

I obliged.

I placed the head of my cock at her backdoor and pushed it inside. To my surprise, she was very loose in her ass. “America’s Sweetheart” was nothing more than a cum-guzzling whore.

ONE HOUR LATER.

I pulled up my pants and walked from the dressing room.

I had fucked the lovely Britney Spears in all three of her holes and successfully filled her with twelve gallons of sticky cum.

As I walked down the hall, Gwen caught me and told me that it was time to go.

I was unsure of where we were going but I was definitely going to settle my promise of “relaxing” Ms. Stefani in the best of ways.

JULY 25, 2003.

After almost two months of touring Europe with Gwen and No Doubt, everyone was ready to close another touring chapter and open one of rest.

I woke up that morning in Southern California—to be specific—in the bed of Gwen Stefani…covered in sweat from a love fest the previous night.

A wake up kiss and a wake up hump started off the perfect day that would become the perfect night.

On the counter, there were two tickets to the premiere of Tomb Raider 2 with the company of the lovely Gwen…my final mission was going just fine.

To be continued...Chapter 10: Raiding the tomb raider and all is revealed.