The Perfect Punishment

Story Info
She fools Him.
1.3k words
4.11
17k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azarene
Azarene
1 Followers

The phone rings, startling me. It's Him. I'm not surprised. He usually calls this time of night to hear all about how my day was on His way home to the love of His life. His life partner. His best friend. Today was not a good one and I'm snippy. Short-tempered. Not in the mood for anyone else's shit. Taking it out on Him intentionally.

"Watch your tone, girl," He fires back, agitated by my disrespectful behavior toward Him.

"Or what?" I snap.

"You'll find out soon," He threatens. Click. Phone hangs up on me.

Oh damn! I've angered Sir. Ooooh, so scared.

I'm so stressed and agitated with one of those days you just want to be mad for a while. One of those days where if it can go wrong, it does. It occurs to me that I'm about to be punished. Not even caring, even looking forward to it.

Busy bee in the kitchen, I'm slamming dishes around trying to clean as a way of keeping my hands and mind occupied, a little trick of mine when I'm feeling irritated, annoyed, agitated, or wrathful, when the front door flies open. I don't even notice. That is until He comes up behind me, forcefully shoving my hips into the counter with His body, pushing my back over until my face is in the sink, forcing me to release the cup and washcloth in my hands, after immediately dropping everything He has in His hands to the floor. Grabbing my arms and placing them a little more than shoulder-width apart, kicking my feet out the same width, and grabbing a full fist of hair that He yanks back onto His chest. He came in with a ferocious vengeance!

"Make a sound or move even an inch from this position and it will be worse. Understand?" He whispers against my ear. I can feel Him through His pants damn near bursting at the seams. The wetness begins.

"Yes Sir."

Such a devious little shit I am! He's completely unaware I did that shit on purpose so He'd tear me up!

He slowly begins sliding His hands up the curves of the arms He loves so much, exposed by the spaghetti-strap red tank, over my shoulders, and down the back until He reaches the hem of the top of my white floor-length skirt. Suddenly, He pulls it down with both hands quickly, fiercely, letting it fall to the floor, exposing the red lace panties I'd worn for Him. He smiles. Snatches them down. Then I hear it. The clanking as he rips the belt from His pants. A 40-inch black Dickies genuine leather one with a nickel double-pronged buckle. His favorite both for work...and punishment because of the marks it leaves, not to mention the sting.

Whack! The first strike hits the bare skin of the right cheek. Painful right out the gate. I wince and whimper.

"Count," He demands.

"One Sir."

Whack! The pain of the second strike on the other cheek hits. I wince again. Another whimper.

"Two Sir."

Whack! The third. Harder and more painful as He comes down on the same spot on the right cheek. He grins at the circular welts already starting to rise in a kaleidoscope of red and purple. My cheeks developing to satisfying shade of crimson.

"Three Sir."

Wham! Another strike on the left. My eyes begin to water from the increasing pain and intensity of His strikes. I yelp, louder this time.

"Four Sir."

"Think you've had enough?"

"Yes Sir."

"I don't," He says as He comes down with a strike that hits both cheeks at the same time. The pain shoots through my body and is all I can focus on. I let out a loud scream. "Thought I said no sounds, didn't I?"

"Yes..Yes Sir," my voice cracks as the last words are squeezed out.

He throws the belt to the side and grabs both arms, spinning me around like a top until I'm forced to lean over the 36-inch high island in the middle of the kitchen. I'm not on it completely so He pushes me all the way up with His hips while grabbing my hair until my hips are pressed against the edge. The top is wood so its cold against my skin.

Even though there's more pain than anything else, I'm extremely aroused by what He's done so far. The juices start draining down my legs.

He looks down. "Hmmm. Seems like you're enjoying this," He says, then pulls my head back to meet His mouth at my ear. "Are you enjoying this, baby girl, " He whispers sweetly in my ear, arousing me more.

"Yes Sir."

He shoves my head down and "WHAM", His hand makes contact with the crimson painful welts on my right cheek. I flinch at the excruciating pain but dare not make a sound. It's almost too much. Be careful what you ask for.

As I'm trying desperately not to focus on the pain, He shoves Himself inside my throbbing hole, still drenched from my arousal and lets out a satisfying moan to His full entry, stopping to savor how tight and wet I am around Him. "Hmm, you're still aroused. That won't do." He withdraws quickly. Before I can react to His sudden withdrawal, He's pushed His hard cock deep in my ass. My ass is always tight as it is and usually needs to be stretched first. This time, I don't hold back. I can't. The intense pleasurable pain is definitely too much and a scream escapes me. It hurts - bad - and feels like my insides are shredding as pain engulfs me.

He's pleased in many ways. He can tell it's having the intended effect, to punish me for my bratty tone and behavior. It hurts like nothing I've ever felt but with the masochistic mood I'm in, I'm loving it. He's not aware. A satisfying maniacal grin crosses my mouth. He has fallen into the trap!

He pulls out just enough to where the tip of His erect cock is only partially inside and shoves in again, smashing my hips against the edge of the island. They're starting to bruise. An elongated line of scarlet bruising stretched from one side of my hips to the other.

I scream again at another wildly aggressive insertion as He continues stretching my ass with His rigid manhood, plowing me like His life depended on it. Grabbing both arms and pulling back toward Him, putting my wrists together so He only has to use one hand.

I'm close to release. He can tell as I tighten down on him. He stops, releasing my arms but grabbing my hair to pull my head back to His chest as I struggle to raise my wobbly torso up for slack. My breathing heavy and unruly. Asshole and pussy throbbing so much I think they'll vibrate right out of my body. Knees buckling. Body shaking like I'm having some kind of seizure.

"You're not allowed tonight," He commands after He pulls me back to Him, arching my back in the most uncomfortable manner. "Do so and the punishment will be much worse. Understand?" I try to nod. "Excuse me...?"

"Yes Sir." Squeezing out the words is difficult as my throat is tight and scratchy. He releases my head again.

I desperately fight the insatiable urge to squirt all over the place as He resumes, purposely tempting me to test my resolve. Pumping Himself hard and deep in and out of me. Still trying to stay quiet. No sounds. He knows what anal does to me so it's the perfect punishment. Want me to cum hard and quick? That's how you do it. Want me to scream and holler in utter pleasure at me making you feel like you own me? That's certainly how you do it. The perfect punishment - denying me those two things while owning it like a real man!

Damn! Looks like there will be more punishment now!

Azarene
Azarene
1 Followers