The Perfect Pussy Ch. 02

Story Info
The perfect pussy gets punished for being nasty.
3k words
4.6
45.6k
15

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author Note: As always, I want to thank you for taking the time to read my story and hope you enjoy it. I know I am not the perfect writer, but if you find something that will help me improve or have good or bad comments, please, let me know. Thanks!)

*

Kenita James looked at Harley as she took a bit of the potato salad her sister had made for Sunday dinner. She had learned over the years that it was a bit of the Barnes family tradition and had carried on for more years then most then had been alive. Around her, the conversation flowed as smooth as the Columbia River did back home, but she found her mind more on Harley and the fantastic fucking he had given her upstairs before they had come down to eat.

She had dreamed of him for so long, and to have that dream come true. Her nipples hardened just thinking about it. Her pussy was already dripping and not just with the huge load of cum he had emptied into her. She was hungry for more, and it made its need known even as her body craves food and drink. He was watching her as well and she smiled as she watched him lick his lips and knew he wasn't doing it because of the food.

Now if his brother Waylon would just stop trying to cop a feel of her leg every time she turned around. Not that Waylon was nothing to pass up looks wise. He was as tall as Harley and Dean and probably the best looking of the boys, Harry and Maggie Barnes had produced. But she knew guys like him didn't look at girls like her unless they were looking for a quick fuck. There had been enough guys back home that had made that perfectly clear to her for as long as she could remember almost. One had been very clear. "You're a good cocksucker Keni, but you better be willing to give up more if you want any man to pay attention to you. And then you better make it clear that you're willing. Otherwise, go buy a vibrator. You're going to be spending a lot of time alone."

It had hurt but she knew it was the truth. The thing was, she hadn't wanted any of the boys back home, and she had just needed them to teach her things. Like how to kiss and give a good mouth job. She had already decided that if Harley was willing, she wanted him to be the first man to put his cock in her. She wasn't foolish enough to want more from him. It would be nice, but she had long outgrown her silly daydreams of him ever telling her he loved her.

Taking a drink of her soda, she pushed Waylon's hand away again. He was getting braver; this time he had actually let a finger rub the crotch of her shorts. Giving him a sideways glance, she saw him lift the offending finger to his nose while taking a bite of his mom's golden fried chicken. She had no doubt he knew what had happened upstairs, he had been inside when her and Harley had come downstairs. Harley hadn't tried to hide them being together either. He had put his arm around her and kept her there the whole time before Kate and Maggie announced dinner was ready.

Looking back at Harley, she knew instantly from his gaze that he suspected something was going on. She loved how he looked better now even more then he had before. His time in prison had hardened his face and eyes and given him a less pretty boy look. She knew from watching him work on the farm this last week, that he had gotten more then a few prison tattoos and they added to the bad boy attitude he projected. Kate had admitted that she felt his pull. And Dean was a real hunk, muscular and tanned from hours in the sun. His sun bleached hair was a real draw, so were his intense blue eyes, even more like ice then Harley's.

"Finish up Keni; we'll go take a look at that calf I was telling you about." Harley spoke to her. "I know you said you wanted to see it."

She smiled. "Okay, that sounds good."

It was something she had wanted to do. The calf, born last spring, was almost black, but had on white spot on it in the shape of a heart. Kate had told her about it, and how she had named it Valentine for that reason. It had been part of her plans of things to do this first week, but hadn't found the time. Harley's sister had come home from college engaged and the family had been up in the air over it. Keni was glad for Heather, she was a shy, bookish type of girl and they had been friends of a sort in the summers that Keni had come to visit. Her fiancé Mike was a long, tall Texan and he was visiting for the next week to check out some cattle that was up for sale in the area.

Now both Heather and Mike looked up. "We'll tag along too; Heather has been telling me about Valentine, I'd like to see him." Mike spoke with the soft West Texas drawl, that both Kate and she had heard all their lives. Their grandmother had been born and raised there, but went to Oregon when she met their grandfather while he had been in the Air Force.

When Kate had mentioned that to Mike he had been interested, even more so when it was discovered his hometown and hers had been only twenty miles apart. A phone call later in the day had revealed that his grandparents had both known theirs but lost touch over the years.

Kate had laughed at the coincidence. "Talk about small worlds."

Harley looked at them. "Sure come on, why not; the more the merrier." He was smiling but didn't look as happy as he might have if he'd meant it.

Waylon added to his brother's mood. "Then I'll tag along as well, someone has to play chaperon to the ladies."

Kate laughed at that. "In that case, Dean and I will sit here in the shade with the old folks and relax. I have been on my feet too much to go walking around that barn anyway."

That brought laughter and cheerful teasing. Midway through her first pregnancy to be carried more then a couple months, Kate was doing all she could to keep from miscarrying again. Their mother had told both girls that she had known the same problem until Kate had been stubborn enough to stick around. Actually, her folks had planned to stop after their second child, a brother named after their father John was born five years after Kate, but when they went to talk it over with the doctor, it was discovered it was too late. Janie James had been pregnant with Keni. Kate had been ten, John five, when Keni made her appearance into the world.

Despite the age difference the three of them had been close. Kate and John being protective of their younger sister, and as they had gotten older and the older two moved out, still kept that closeness alive with letters, phone calls, emails and visits. Since the wedding of Dean and Kate, she had been a regular summer visitor, this was the first summer in fact that John hadn't been there as well. He was in turn visiting his own fiancée's family in Maine, and would come by in August for a month then go home with Keni.

Thinking about her family diminished her appetite and Keni slid her plate away. Harley looked at her curiously. She gave him a smile, and finished her soda, now warm. "It is too hot for any more food right now. You ready?"

"I am always ready darlin'." He used a teasing tone as he spoke but she knew he was serious.

He stopped to get a beer for himself and a soda for her from a washtub full of ice and ice water, then took her hand while they waited for the others. Bending his head, he whispered in her ear. "I say we ditch them at the calf and head for the loft before they even know what happened."

She agreed and giggled as his warm breath tickled her ear. "That sounds good to me."

There was no denying that Valentine was adorable. Mike of course was more interested in the value of the calf when he got older and his questions to Waylon gave them the perfect chance to slip away. Harley showed her a fast way up to the loft and when there, they fell together in a pile of hay. This time he claimed her mouth even as he landed on her, and she forgot the soda as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Damn honey, I gave you a load not more then two hours ago, and I'm hard as hell already." He barely lifted off her as he pulled his shirt open and untied her top. Mashing her breasts with his chest, he kissed her again and gripped her bottom, raising it even as he ground his hard bulge against her. "Nasty girl, you got me feeling like I could rip your clothes off you, put you on your belly and fuck you the same way Valentines' daddy fucked his momma. At the same time I want to suck and lick your hot pussy till you cum on my tongue and I swallow all you're fucking cum."

"Which do you want more?" She had to smile. Both sounded good to her.

"I fucking want it all nasty girl. I want you to be my hot, nasty fucking bitch and take you the way the bulls take the cows. At the same time, I want to fuck you just like this and be able to suck on your tits that are almost as big as udders."

Keni wasn't sure she liked being compared to a cow, but she got the idea that it was just Harley's way. To him, all women were bitches and sluts and so on. Well, she wasn't snow white herself, not now, and she didn't care. If he wanted a nasty bitch under him she would be just as nasty as he wanted her to be. "Then do it all Harley, fuck me all the ways you want to."

His eyes glowed at that and he kissed her savagely. His hand was on her breast and he began to squeeze it roughly. She felt her nipple harden and when he moved to the same to the other, her moan escaped. God, it felt so good, she got rough with herself some times, and she ran her fingers up through his hair as he bent his head to begin sucking on her nipple, and biting at it at the same time.

"Oh yeah Harley, milk my tits. I wish I had milk for you to suck out of them."

He looked at her with his eyes and the smile was clear. "So do I. I'd suck them dry." He licked her nipples and flicked his tongue against them as she reached between them to open her shorts and his jeans. "Yeah honey, push them both down, get me ready to fuck your hot pussy this way before I roll you over and fuck you on all fours. Before I do that, I am going to suck your pussy dry. Lick and suck and bite on that sweet clit you got hiding in that soft, curly bush you got between your legs. I love a hairy pussy, but before this summer is over I want to shave it for you. I want to see you all pink and bare."

"Hmm, anytime honey."

"Oh yeah just like that." He rose up so she could push down both her shorts and his jeans as far as she could, but then he went to his knees and brought hers off completely. Holding the crotch of her soaked panties to his face, he inhaled deeply, then kissed and licked it. "Hmm, it is so sweet when it's fresh." Tossing them aside, he didn't worry about his jeans as he went straight to her pussy, and she felt his fingers part her lips roughly. "God yes, can't wait any more."

His tongue felt as good as his fingers and the way he slurped her juices made her wish she had his hot cock to suck. It got even more so when he used his teeth on her clit and the lips that surrounded it. "Harley, oh yeah, put a finger in me, I want to feel you finger fuck my pussy while you lick and suck me."

His finger felt like a miniature cock as it slammed into her and he began to ram it in and out. At the same time, his tongue worked on her clit and it wasn't long before she was close to her cum. When it hit, she wasn't ready for the intensity of it, she could feel it spurt all over her and the world disappeared as all her senses centered on that one spot. She mashed her pussy into his face and he sucked up each load as she emptied it. When she felt his fingers leave her she felt empty, but not for long. His cock replaced them and his mouth found hers in frenzy. It was her taste that she found, but it was heaven to suck it off his tongue and she wrapped her legs around his waist as she lifted to meet him.

"Harley, yes fuck me, fuck your bitch and make me cum on your hot cock. I love it."

"Going to love it even more honey, going to send you home knowing you can't live without me in your pussy. No cucumber is ever going to fuck as well as I do. That is if I let you leave. For this kind of fuck I might just tie you to my bed and keep you there. God honey, got to take you..." He pulled out and Keni knew what he wanted. She quickly rolled over and barely got settled before he was back in her.

Harley was rubbing her ass as soon as he was fucking her and she loved how it felt. Even the slaps he gave her butt was joy to her. "Yes Harley, spank your nasty girl, punish her for wanting your cock so bad."

The slaps grew harder and began to sting but it only increased her pleasure. When he had made them actually begin to hurt, he stopped and ran his finger up and down the crack of her ass. She felt him dip his finger in her pussy along with his pounding cock, and knew what was coming. It felt funny at first, feeling his finger probe at the tight little hole of her ass. Then he pushed more and it was at the first knuckle. By the time he had it in her completely she was moaning with pleasure.

His finger began to match the tempo of his cock and she thought how good it felt, having two holes filled at once. Now if he just had way to fill her mouth too. That thought made her giggle despite herself. "What's so funny nasty girl, tell your man."

'I was just wishing you could fill my mouth too. That way you could have all of me at once."

He chuckled above her. "Well, I could get Waylon up here."

"No!" She spoke louder and harsher then she intended. "I'm your nasty girl, and I don't want him in my mouth, my pussy or any part of me." She knew if he asked her of it, she would do it, but she wouldn't like it. Her heart and her body belonged to Harley and never anyone else.

He spoke softly. "He was reason I kept seeing your hand move and your eyes glancing his way. What the hell was he doing?"

"He was touching my leg. He even pushed a finger against my crotch and rubbed it. Then he put it to his nose while he was eating chicken."

"Fucking little pervert, I figured he was pulling some kind of shit. He's been doing crap like that since he was a kid. One gal I know told me he was at the bar one night talking to her friend while he had his hand up her skirt. Just standing there between them, like nothing was going on at all, and he's been doing it for a long time. Next time, you tell me, no one touches my woman with out paying the price."

A flush of pleasure ran over her. "Am I your woman Harley, or just your bitch?"

He chuckled. "You are my woman baby. I may say things and treat you rough while we fuck, but when we're around my family or yours or other people, I will treat you just as sweet and with as much respect as Dean shows Kate. You got me hooked baby, never expected it to happen so fast or so hard, but you are mine."

"Then fuck me Harley, fuck your woman and your bitch. Fuck me till neither of us can stand anymore." She actually purred the words as he began to pound into her again and as she felt her climax approach, Keni gave into it fully. "Yes, fuck me lover, fuck you bitch hard and fast. I'm going to cum; I'm going to cum all over your hot fucking cock." It blasted over her and she felt him begin to empty his load of hot cum into her depths.

As they sank down into the hay and he pulled her close, she heard his soft whisper. "Oh my perfect pussy cat, your tomcat loves you."

*

Note to readers: Should I continue this story or stop here. Let me know, thanks.