The Perfect Pussy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you've helped me more then you'll ever know just being here. You tell me I'm not alone in this; that I have someone who loves me and is there for me in the middle of the night when I wake up feeling alone and scared. I'll be honest Harley, when we first got together, I didn't see it going this far. Even when you told me you loved me, I thought it was just your way of making me more willing to have sex with you. But it's different now; I know that you meant it, that you feel for me what I feel for you. I see it every time you look at me and I feel it when you hold me like you are now."

Harley understood what she was saying and he could understand it. "Keni, I've never told a woman I loved her just for sex. Love was not something I needed in my life. And I've never told a woman I loved her for any other reason. I've never felt like I was in love with anyone before what I feel for you. I know everyone gives you a bad time about taming me and how I've changed since we been together. But it's all true."

She nodded. "I know, the question I got is do you mind, I know it's been a part of you for a long time. I mean some guys don't want to be changed, they want her to change. To be a part of his lifestyle, not turn him into some stay at home, normal kind of guy..."

He chuckled. "Out side of going out to the bar every night, and spending that night with a different woman, in a different bed, I haven't really changed that much. Oh, I think more about the future and about you and me and being married with a family and all, but I still get very nasty thoughts and think how I would love to do things with you that I never did with anyone else. I am still a bad boy Keni, it's just you're the one I want to be bad with." He began to caress her breasts, and nuzzle her ear. "Does this feel like I've turned into just a normal kind of guy...?"

She giggled, "Mmm, you could never be a normal kind of guy Harley, that's why I love you. Because you're good when you're good, but even better when you're bad..."

Harley began to laugh louder and when he finally let her go it was with a reluctance they both felt. "Go tell your mom that I hope breakfast is ready, if I can't have you this morning, I will just have to settle for burnt toast. But I need a shower first." His hand swatted her ass as she moved off the bed, and saw the light in her eyes.

"I'll make your breakfast babe. Mom is no doubt too busy playing grandma to Kimber to even know I am there."

He watched her leave and in the shower he knew that she was right, he never could be normal, he was himself and as long as Keni loved him this way, he wasn't going to disappoint her.

(To be continued)

12