The Perfect Pussy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harley looked at her and smiled. "Come on sugar, we got to get going, glad it's still early..."

* * *

They stopped at the café for coffee and both Anne, the waitress and the cook Melinda looked at them curiously. "We don't usually see you two up this early Harley." She was filling two of the tall cups that they used for to go orders. "How it going Keni, all ready for the wedding?"

"Not as much as Heather and Maggie are, those two are going to be having nervous breakdowns before it's over..."

Anne gave her a sly smile. "Actually I meant yours. I hear it's going to be on New Years Eve."

Keni nodded. "Yeah, he wore me down Anne..."

Melinda came out from the kitchen. "Honey, he could wear down a mountain if you gave him enough time. You know there are a lot of women been crying in town since you got here. But I am just glad to see him looking so good. Used to wonder if he would live to see thirty...now I think he just might do it..."

Since Harley was on the cell phone, talking to Scooter, he didn't hear the three women's words, but when he hung up; he saw all three of them looking at him. "What...?"

Keni shook her head as Anne and Melinda laughed. "Nothing honey, we all set to go...?"

"Yeah, Scooter says go for it, he's got it covered." He looked down at the cell phone. "Damn, you two keep this up, you'll have me in three piece suits carrying a brief case..."

She watched as he stood up and grabbed the coffees and headed out to the truck. "Not a chance in hell hon, you wear those jeans too damn good..."

Anne nodded. "Tell me about it, not that he ever looked my way, I was always just his kid sister's best friend. I doubt he even knows how old I am these days..."

"Oh, I wouldn't be too sure of that Anne, but just let me remind you, he is taken..." Keni smiled as she paid for the coffee. "We'll see ya when we get back, got to go..."

"So where are you two going this early in the morning?" Melinda looked as curious as her daughter.

"Dallas, to see an old friend..."

* * *

The house sat on a quiet street and as Harley parked the truck in front, Keni saw the two little girls sitting with him. "He looks scared to death Harley..."

"Yeah, but look at his face Keni, someone worked him over big time...he isn't the pretty boy he used to be...looks damn near as bad as me..." He chuckled as he said it and accepted the punch to his arm that she gave him. "She was telling the truth sugar, I got a feeling in my gut, he didn't do any of it..."

Keni put her hand on the door handle and felt a sudden sense of relief flood over her. No, he hadn't, and now he had to face the toughest battle of his life, he had to prove it. Those two little girls though, they convinced her more then anything...it was as if they were protecting Waylon and no one could honestly believe two such beautiful little faces could or would protect a monster...

To Be Continued...

12