The Perfect Ride

Story Info
Marsha Durant and her ponyboy win the dressage prize.
1.6k words
4.45
40.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hall2226
hall2226
21 Followers

Marsha Durant took a step back and inspected her ponyboy. He had to look exactly right. There must be no blemishes, no imperfections to mar the impression they would make together. She turned her head to one side. She had chosen well when she acquired him the previous autumn. Eighteen years old, with fair hair, green eyes, lightly tanned flawless skin and completely shaven for the competition; Mark stood just over five feet five inches tall. Marsha went towards her boy. She stood a good three inches taller in her stiletto heeled riding boots, and bent slightly to adjust the thin black patent leather straps that separated Mark's testicles from each other and from his erect penis. The boy had been in his chastity device for just over six weeks until Marsha had unlocked him a few minutes earlier and his penis had attained erection almost instantly, and remained hard.

"You will keep your erection throughout the competition, boy," said Marsha, her voice very serious. "I intend to win the dressage event and to do so you will need to perform at your best for me. Do you understand?"

"Y-y-yes Mistress," responded Mark hesitantly.

"Which means..." Marsha's leather gloved fingers moved to rub the boy's nipples. "Which means your penis will stay hard throughout your performance. The true test of a good dressage pony is that his cock stays fully erect while he is being put through his paces. Do you think you can manage that for your Mistress boy?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I do hope so. Because, as you know, I will not be giving you verbal commands during your performance. I will instruct you using only my whip and spurs. Let us hope that all those hours of training are going to bear fruit." Marsha ran her gloved hands over Mark's thigh, the only areas where training with her whip and spurs had taken their toll. His skin was slightly rough and scarred, though expertly smoothed and masked with expensive make up.

Hour after hour of exercises in the ring to achieve absolute obedience and precision of movement would be put to the test in less than an hour. In ten minutes her niece Patti would fit Mark with his dressage saddle, bridle and bit, making sure that the boy's appearance was in order before placing him on all fours.

Marsha herself went to make the final touches to her own outfit. Deliberately severe, it consisted of a top hat with black net veil, a white satin high necked blouse over which she wore a fitted riding jacket of black latex. The jacket came to just below her waist, allowing a small gap between it and the top of her riding boots and a glimpse of her matching black latex garter belt, panties and fully fashioned stockings. Marsha's boots were crotch high, made of black leather polished to a very high shine with four inch stiletto heels. Completing the outfit were a pair of glace kid evening gloves, concealed underneath the sleeves of the jacket, a close supervision dressage whip and, to be fitted before entering the small arena, her custom made silver dressage spurs.

The Lafayette Pony Show had become the annual event for a select group of ladies in Madison County. Inaugurated fourteen years ago it was a get together for those women of a certain age who enjoyed both horsewomanship and exercising a certain kind of sexual control. All of these women were single, or divorced or widowed and all were comfortably off and able to indulge their tastes in private. The Pony Show was always held on one of their estates and kept well away from prying eyes.

The most prestigious prize at the Pony Show was the Dressage Cup and this year 52 year old Marsha Durant was determined to win it. The Cup was awarded for the best ten minute display of obedience under pressure. It wasn't so much what rider and ponyboy did in their ten minutes but the grace and elegance with which they did it. Appearance was important, which partly explained Marsha's confidence. Mark was, by common consent, the most handsome pony in the show. However, it remained to be seen whether he could perform.

Having fitted Mark with his harness Patti went into her Aunt's room to fit her dressage spurs. They were made of silver, with tiny sharp rowels and shaped to Marsha's boots. The silver spurs matched Marsha's coiffed hair beneath her top hat, making the only splash of colour the bright red shiny lipstick that coated her mouth.

Finally the moment.

Marsha led Mark, now on all fours, into the arena, the small area inside what was once a ballroom, now carpeted with rubber to protect the knees of the ponies. Polite applause from the twelve or so ladies present.

Marsha swung a leg over her pony and without looking down her pointed boots slipped into the stirrups. As always her thighs clenched around the pony's flanks and her hand firmly but decisively pulled back on the reins, instantly snapping his head upwards and tightening his mouth into a strained rictus grin. Mark's neatly circumcised penis continued to be rock hard, a fact remarked on by many of the ladies in the audience. The penis head gleamed pink with the gel Patti had applied just before his appearance and the veined shaft sustained its tension superbly.

Then the routine. After many hours of practice at home this had become almost second nature to both rider and pony.

With a smile to the audience Marsha sharply applied her spurs to her pony's inner thigh. There was a gasp from the ladies present as the ponyboy did nothing, not even a flinch. The only sign that anything had happened were the thin streams of blood that began to flow from the pony's groin down his inner thighs. This first touch of the spurs was simply to show Marsha's control of her pony.

Then ...

Whip!! Marsha's dressage whip on the pony's buttock, followed by a slow motion lifting of his right foreleg.

Whip!! Left hind leg

Whip!! Left foreleg

Whip!! Right hind leg

And so on for a minute, every second set followed by a touch of right or left spur to indicate a quarter turn. Mark's bottom received every stroke of Marsha's whip on the same area, so that he now sported a bright, shiny red weal about a centimetre wide across his right buttock. Despite the obvious pain caused by Marsha's whip Mark was too well trained to display any kind of response and, as important, his penis remained strongly erect, which Marsha moved on to display in their next exercise.

Bringing Mark to rest, Marsha used her spurs and bridle to pull him upright, forelegs to the front, penis pointing almost horizontal. Holding him in that position Marsha deliberately placed her spurs on Mark's testicles, causing small pricks of blood to appear but occasioning no movement from the pony. She held Mark, penis ramrod straight in front of him, for twenty seconds, keeping her spurs in position and marking time with strokes of her whip. At the twentieth stroke she allowed Mark to relax and drop to all fours. A spontaneous round of applause came from the ladies.

The next section of the display consisted of some intricate trotting figures, all controlled with whip and spurs. By the end of this, and time was nearly up, Marsha could sense that her pony, while his penis was still erect, was beginning to tire. His thighs and right buttock were streaked with blood and he was breathing heavily. Time for the piece de resistance.

Bringing him to rest once more before the judges Marsha pulled Mark upright to display his erection. Holding him for three seconds Marsha then delicately placed her right spur on the delicate head of his penis, pricking the fraenum with a sharp rocking motion. Her left spur jabbed into his testicles. The audience waited, and then gasped as Mark's erect penis, still weeping blood, went into spasm and began to ejaculate. Spurts of thick semen flowed over Marsha's spur and boot heel and then onto the floor. The ejaculation lasted nearly half a minute, coating the area in front of pony and rider with thick gobbets of cum.

The ladies were astounded. Nothing approaching this level of training and sexual response had ever been seen from a ponyboy before. Again applause, this time lasting well over a minute. Marsha bathed in it, knowing full well that her display, with its unprecedented climax, had won her the coveted trophy. Dismounting, Marsha gave Mark a last stroke of the whip, this time on his left thigh, instructing him to begin licking his blood and semen from her boots and spurs. Mark eagerly set to his task as the ladies gathered round to congratulate his rider. By the time the conversation had started to ebb the cleaning was complete. Marsha could not resist another stroke of the whip, signalling Mark to rise and display his powers of recovery. There, for all to see was his penis, bloody, semen encrusted, but unmistakably and proudly erect.

Marsha tapped her whip and lowered him, directing her pony to thank her for the ride by kissing her shiny boots. She then handed the reins to Patti, who led Mark to his stall.

That evening Marsha came to see her pony and to congratulate him on his performance. He was to be rewarded. He had already been fed and watered and strapped into his discipline harness for the evening. Marsha smiled as she entered his stall, her high heeled boots crisply clicking on the hard floor. She had changed from her riding habit into a leather corset and opera gloves and before her, bobbing imperiously like an emblem of authority, was an eight inch black latex strap-on penis. Her pony's reward was to be a good hard fucking by Mistress.

Needless to say, Mark's penis was rock hard.

hall2226
hall2226
21 Followers