The Perfect Set Up

Story Info
Two guys get a chance with passed out wife.
1.6k words
4.11
266.4k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyz123545
xyz123545
20 Followers

This was one of the early days before I wanted people to know that I wanted people to see and grab my drunk wife. I would set up situations where I could watch and the guys doing it would feel like there were being very bad but getting away with something.... Here is one of those times....

We went out drinking one afternoon on a patio and as usual my wife and I started getting really drunk. We ended up talking to a couple of guys at the next table. After a while the 4 of us decided to go bar hopping. None of us could drive but that didn't stop one of the guys from driving anyway. We hit a few of the bars, did some shooters, and did some dancing (all of us together and some times each of them with my wife).

She is not much at all for groping when she knows it is going on but today she was drunk so every once in awhile. I could see one of them "accidentally" sliding their hand too far down her back and onto her ass or accidentally brushing her breast as the reached for something... you know the kind of things that drunk guys do to drunk girls all the time. When she didn't seem to mind they just kept doing it more and more.

By now we were all really, really drunk. My wife actually started to fall asleep/pass out at one of the bars and before I woke her up undid a couple of buttons on her shirt (told them "lets see if she notices" like it was an innocent little joke we were all in on). It also got them very horny, I could tell. Well, when we woke her up she, of course, didn't notice that the shirt was undone and that you could see most of her tits under her bra without her really even leaning over. This was driving the guys (and me) crazy.

We sat there for a while and the guys kept buying more drinks, asking her to dance and were getting very worked up (so was I by the way). At one point I leaned over and gave her a hard kiss and slid my hand up to her breast to see what she would do. She did nothing. I looked over at them, gave them a kind of shrug (like "who knew?") and then pulled away. She passed out again and this time I actually started to fondle her tits in front of them and said something like "husband's privilege".

Once again I woke her up, we ordered more drinks, danced a few more times (she was getting very sloppy on the dance floor such that the guys were using her stumbles to get free gropes). We were about to leave (she was passed out again) and I said, "take care of her I have to go to the bathroom".

I walked away, peaked through a divider and watched as these guys did what I did - grabbed her tits (hands outside the shirt). One of them even had his hands below the table (she had on some reasonably tight shorts so I am sure he didn't get much - but he tried). I came back and we left.

Obviously, on the way to one of the next bars my wife passed out. She was in the front seat, shirt buttons still undone and I was in the back seat behind the driver. I suggested that we drop her off at home and that the three of us would go out and party some more. On the way there I tested my plan a bit by pretending to pass out. I could barely see by the reflection in the window, but I could tell by the general movements and total silence of the two guys that they were back to feeling her up.

When we got there they woke me up (I notice that one more of here buttons was undone) and they helped me carry her in (one guy thought I didn't seen him grab her tit as he pulled her out of the car). Anyway, once we got her inside we laid her on the bed and I asked them to wait downstairs while I got her out of her clothes and under the blankets. I would be down in a few minutes.

What I did was get her partially undressed - shirt off, shorts around the ankles, bra undone but still with her tits covered, panties pulled slightly but not showing anything and I had her lying on her back, arms over her head.

Basically, all you would have to do is lift her bra off to see here tits and tug slightly on her panties to see the rest. Then I sat down in a chair in the room that had my back to the bed but with a view to the bed from a mirror on the table. I sat there, waited and pretended to be passed out too.

After a few calls and "hey are you coming?" what happened was what I hoped would happen, they came up to see what was up. How could they not? I told them would be getting her out of her clothes! When they looked in it appeared as if I had started to remove her clothes and passed out. They made a few comments about what they should do, and about her lying there ALMOST naked. They tried to wake me and that didn't work. They even clapped there hands loud, yelled, slammed the door, etc and neither of us moved. They had hit the jackpot.

Slowly after some discussion and attempted peaks one of them lifted the bra for a good look. They then slid their hands under for a feel - the first skin to skin grope of the night. Then a peak under the panties, then a feel. They got pretty aggressive pretty quickly when they realised I was out cold and there was nothing that would wake her.

One thing I need to tell anyone who is trying this is that you better adjust your dick to make room for the hard on you will get. I didn't and the thing was jammed in at a weird angle and it hurt. I didn't want to risk moving to make it better!

Anyway, they eventually had all of her clothes off, were freely feeling her all over, poking fingers into her, even pulling so hard enough on her nipples once that it looked like they were gonna lift her of the bed. When they did that and nothing happened they were home free. One of them took out his cock (put on a condom or I would have stirred to get them out - don't need any kids) and decide to try his luck on the inside. He found what he was looking for.

He had drunk cock and it seemed like forever before he came. The other guy had his dick out and was face fucking her (I still don't know how she can stay passed out through that!). Eventually he came on her face (he even pulled opened her lips and pushed some of his cum into her mouth with his dick). They then switched places and repeated the scene (took even longer this time).

By now, there were two spent condoms on the floor and cum all over her face and tits. These guys were in heaven! Guilt free, worry free sex with a great looking girl and needing to take no care in how rough they were with her. It was fucking incredible to watch!

One said that they should go get a camera and the other said that they should call a couple of their friends over for a free one. They decided against both (I was a bit disappointed although I was having a heard time not moving so I was a bit interested in them leaving soon). They decided to try one last fuck. This time in her ass. They had already jammed a few cum-slicked fingers in there to see if she would wake up.

They rolled her over and tried but neither could get in - a combination of a tight asshole and a bit of whiskey dick (not hard enough to jam in). They rolled her back over; jacked off/face fucked her again and were done.

They actually made an attempt to wipe off some of the cum (I guess they were worried that I would not remember doing that to her and that I would think that they did what they did). Anyway, they did a good job of it, groped her and fingered her a few more times and then left.

Tell you what, as soon as they were out the door and driving away I fucked my wife so hard I thought I was going to split her in two! It had to be one of my most extreme orgasms ever...(combination of what I saw, the anticipation all night, and maybe the strange angle that my dick was jammed all night!)

The next morning she had a bad hang and over was sore in certain places that I explained away as a great night of sex - never told her specifically that it wasn't me she had the sex with. She was a little confused by the amount of dry cum on her tits and face and in her hair given how sore her cunt was too ("how could he have cum that much in so many places", is what she was probably thinking but she never said anything.)

Anyway, that's the story.

xyz123545
xyz123545
20 Followers