The Perfect Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, we played a little back in college, so I think we can manage," replied Lari.

"So, five card stud with jokers wild it is." I hoped my poker face hid the excitement I could feel. This was going to work. I was about to spring the perfect setup and Charlie was going to get what she deserved.

END CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER THREE

I managed to convince Charlie to sit to my left just as I had planned. It didn't make any difference where Donna, Barb, and Lari sat because they would be getting basically shit hands anyway when I sprung the setup.

I had $500 stashed away in the tub with the poker chips and suggested that to keep things fair we all "bought in" at $500 with no additional buy-ins. I didn't know how much money Charlie might have on her, but for the plan to work, she needed to run out of chips and have to start betting some "extras." I thought I would have to do some wheedling and convincing, but surprisingly Donna said, "That sounds good to me. Will you take a check? I don't have that much cash on me." Then she added, "Of course, I will probably be redeeming that check when I cash in my winnings."

I thought to myself, "If you only knew."

I started out with a standard deck to be sure that none of them noticed anything strange before they had a few shots of bourbon under their belts. I set up the bar on the counter near the card table and cheerfully explained, "It would be a waste to let this good bourbon go to waste. Do you have any mixers?"

Donna said there was Coke and Seven Up in the basement refrigerator and disappeared down the stairs. She came back a few moments later with cans of Pepsi and Sierra Mist with the comment, "I guess this will have to do."

I mixed everyone a good stiff drink in a tall glass. Lari and Charlie wanted bourbon and Pepsi. Donna, Barb, and I stuck with the Sierra Mist as a mixer. I made sure that Charlie's glass had as much bourbon as I could get away with. At the same time, I cut mine way back and added a little of the Pepsi to get the proper color. As far as any of the girls could tell, I was drinking a bourbon and Seven-up– well, actually Sierra Mist– heavy on the bourbon.

The first game was pretty mild. I was explaining the rules of five card stud. Three cards were dealt face up and two were dealt face down. There were bets placed after each card. I added that "House Rules" were that even if you folded, the rest of your hand was dealt out so that you would know what you would have had if you had stayed in the game. That wasn't technically how it was supposed to be, but you can do almost anything under house rules and I didn't want anyone folding on me and screwing up the deal when everything was ready for the big setup.

I was using a standard deck and planned to hold back on the slider jokers until later in the evening unless I needed them. After everyone was settled in and comfortably blitzed, I would use the sliders to take some big hands and slowly work Charlie into the corner where she would have to start making the kind of bets I wanted when I finally put the setup deck into play.

All four of the girls were amazingly bad at poker. They showed everything on their faces and it was pretty obvious when they had a good hand. It was equally obvious when they had a bad hand or were just bluffing. I was winning even without any of the crooked decks, and I was tempted to clean them all out, but there was much more at stake here so I very carefully stuck to the plan. I even folded and lost a couple of hands that I knew I could win just to keep them all in the game.

Donna kept refilling her drink and was playing very badly even before the liquor began to hit her. A little after midnight, she was pretty well schnockered and down to her last couple of chips. I could see by the way her face lit up on the third card that she thought she had a really great hand. Lari also had that "I have a great hand" look and I had squat, so I decided to fold and just stay out of the way.

Donna was sitting to my right and after I folded she wasn't quite so careful with her hole cards. She had been the first to bet because her first card was an Ace. By the time the deal was finished, she had two aces and a jack face up and, as I could now see, two jacks in the hole - a jack high full house. Lari had two queens and a three face up and probably a queen or a joker or both in the hole from the way she was betting. Donna put the rest of her chips in the pot. Lari raised her $50. Donna asked, "What do I do now?"

I answered, "Since you can't match her bet, you lose."

"What if I buy more chips?" she asked.

Lari answered, "No more buy-ins. Remember? The chips on the table are all the chips that there are."

"What if I buy some off of you?"

Lari laughed, "You might get a stranger to accept one of your rubber checks, but I know you, Donna. It's cash in advance."

"But I don't have any cash," whined Donna. "Charlie, will you loan me $50.00?"

Charlie took a big swig of her drink. By my count I had refilled her glass seven times, and she was showing the effects of that much booze. "Tell you what, Donna," she slurred. "I'll give you a pawn shop loan. You give me the collateral and I give you the money."

"But I don't have anything with me except the clothes on my back," Donna bleated. That wasn't exactly true. She had carried a rather big suitcase into the cabin when she arrived. Who knows how many clothes she actually had with her. Her simpering whining was starting to get to me, but I said nothing.

"Deal!" shouted Charlie. "You give me all your clothes as collateral, and I mean ALL your clothes... everything you have with you. In return, I loan you whatever you need to match Lari's bet."

"Everything?" replied a suddenly sober-sounding Donna.

"Right down to those cheap plastic earrings," answered Charlie.

To say that I was surprised is a great understatement. I was sitting there with my mouth hanging open.

"Can I keep my shoes?" whimpered Donna. "The floor is cold."

"Deal," answered Charlie, and to my amazement Donna stood up and began to strip off the clothes she had put on when they were planning to go out skiing. When she was down to her underwear, Charlie snapped her fingers several times and said, "Everything is everything."

Tears formed on Donna's face as she slipped out of her bra and panties and then sat back down at the table and said in a somewhat shaky voice, "I call."

Lari shook her head and said, "Donna, Donna, Donna. Won't you ever learn?" Then she turned over a Queen and a Three. "Queen High Full House beats your Jack High, and I know that's what you have because Barb had an Ace and a Joker showing when she folded, Charlie had an Ace showing, and card sharp over here– referring to me– had a Joker on top. So the most you can have in the hole is two Jacks for a Jack High Full House.

Donna started crying as she turned over her two jacks and Lari swept the pot into the pile in front of her.

"Now what?" simpered Donna.

"I guess you're naked for the rest of the week," answered Charlie, "unless you can come up with some way to win back your clothing."

"But I don't have any chips to bet with and nothing else to pawn. I am as naked as a newborn baby." She started to cry softly.

"No, you aren't," answered Lari. "But I tell you what. If you make yourself as naked as a newborn baby, I will give you $100 in chips.

"What do you mean?" asked Donna, her eyes wide and questioning.

"Duh!" came a rather drunken and slurred response from the other side of the table. Barbara continued, "Think, Dumbo! What do you have that a baby doesn't have?... other than tits?" She started laughing and added, "Actually, I have seen some toddlers with bigger boobs that you have."

Donna just stared, not understanding until Charlie spoke. "Body hair... Dumbo. Lari is offering you $100 if you take it all off. And I think she means ALL of it, don't you, Lari?"

"My razor is in the shower in the bedroom," whispered Donna, standing up next to her chair, but keeping her eyes looking at the floor.

"Oh no!," answered Lari. "If I'm paying a C-note for your peach fuzz, I am going to watch it come off. You are taking it all off right out here. And I don't want just that little patch between your legs. I want everything except the hair on your head and your eyebrows." After a soft chuckle she added, "for now."

Donna softly answered, "OK."

"As a matter of fact," Lari looked over at me, "Frat boy over here is going to make sure that this is done right. He should be good with a razor. You would like that, wouldn't you frat boy?"

"Uh, I guess so," I stammered out.

"Good, then you won't mind reimbursing me half the hundred as an entertainment tax."

She reached over and took $50 worth of chips off of my stack. Then she slapped Donna on the ass and ordered, "Go get your razors... no, we will need more than just the one you brought. There is a package of razors and a can of menthol shaving cream in the linen closet. The last renters must have left them. Bring those out."

A few minutes later, Donna reappeared carrying a plastic package of eight or so razors and three cans of shaving cream.

"It won't take that much, Dumbo," mocked Barbara, but Lari cut her off with a curt, "Then we will have them ready for when you run out of chips, won't we?"

Then she said to me, "Come on frat boy. I can already see how much you're enjoying this. Lather her up and make her as smooth as a baby's ass."

Lari then turned to Barbara and said quite sternly. "Go get one of the big towels so we don't get shaving cream all over the floor... And a couple of smaller towels so loser here can wipe herself clean after frat boy removes all the hair."

This wasn't at all in the plan and it really made me wonder what normally went on when the Christmas Girls got together each year. But it wasn't going to interfere with my plans so I decided to just accept it as a perk of the weekend.

There was no doubt that I was enjoying this. My prick threatened to tear a hole in the front of my jeans as I slathered the shaving cream all over Donna's body. I thought that she moaned slightly when my hand passed between her legs, but her eyes snapped wide open when Lari barked out, "Spread 'em, honey, so frat boy can get that razor in there where it matters."

She then stood with her legs wide apart and her arms held straight out from her body. She looked like a frosted cake made in that DaVinci man shape that shows up in educational TV shows. I started at the top and slowly worked my way all the way down to her ankles. Then I had her bend over and put her hands of the floor so I could get the crevices of her ass and the back of her slit. I wiped the remaining lather off of her body, slid my hand down her front and announced, "Smoother than a baby's ass."

"I ought to charge you an extra twenty-five for copping a feel there at the end," said Lari, "but you did a good job, so I won't." Then she slapped Donna's ass really hard and said, "Sit down and deal. Maybe your luck will change."

END CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER FOUR

After losing everything, including her clothing and her body hair, Donna's luck did begin to change. Or, at least she began to lose a little more slowly. The pile of chips in front of her was definitely still going down, but it was still at least $80.

Barbara, however, wasn't quite so lucky. At the end of each hand she would exclaim, "Shit!" and then take a big swallow of her drink. Lari refilled her drink several times, and I could tell from the amount of bourbon that was disappearing that Lari was making sure that Barbara was getting even drunker than Donna.

I was winning a few and losing a few. My pile of chips was growing, but not all that fast. If Lari wanted to play games with Barbara, it would just get her out of the way so that I could make my move with only Charlie, Lari, and I in the game later on.

Lari was dealing when Barbara hit bottom. Again, it started with an Ace showing on the first card. Barb bet the minimum and we all called. It was the same on the first hole card. Then Barb got another Ace and her face lit up like it was her first Christmas. "I bet twenty dollars," she said in a chirpy, but slurred voice.

Lari had that crooked smile that indicated that she also thought she had a good hand. She had a jack and an ace showing, so I had no idea what she thought was so good about her hand. I decided to fold and watch the fun. Charlie and Donna also folded before it got around to Lari. "I match and raise you ten," she said.

Donna put the additional ten in the pot. Lari dealt out the fourth cards, which were the second hole cards. Since Lari had the last bet, she was first. "Thirty-seven dollars," she announced along with that deep chuckle that showed she was really enjoying herself.

Barb almost immediately said, "Call," and then her face went white. Thirty-seven dollars left her with one chip. She looked up at Lari, who stared back at her and said, "Maybe we can work something out."

Lari dealt out the fifth and final card. It was a six for Barbara and another jack for Lari. Barb was practically beaming. I was pretty sure that one of Barbara's hole cards was an ace, which meant she had three aces. Lori, on the other hand could at best have one jack in the hole for three jacks.

I expected her to fold, but she didn't. "Fifty-one dollars," she said with a smirk and shoved a stack of chips into the middle.

Barbara swallowed hard and said, "Call."

"With what?" came a voice from the other side of the table. Donna then added, "Dumbo!"

"Same deal you gave Donna?" Barbara asked, looking at Lari as she stood up.

"Same deal," answered Lari. "Just throw the clothes you have on in the pile. Either you get them back at the end of the hand or I do." Lari then slid another stack of chips into the pot.

Barbara quickly slipped off her blouse and jeans and threw them onto the table. She was wearing a bra, but there were no panties. "I keep the shoes, right?" she asked.

"Yes," replied Lari, "but the ankle socks go in the pile."

After she put her shoes back on, Barbara sat down.

"Now what?" she asked.

"You show me yours and I show you mine," answered Lari, almost giggling.

Donna turned over an ace and a six. She did have three aces.

Lari turned over a jack and Barbara started to clap her hands. "Not so fast, Honeybuns." Then Lari turned over a joker. "Four jacks beats three aces. You lose."

Barbara started crying. "Don't cry, Honeybuns. I'll give you the same deal I gave peach fuzz over there."

"You can't," blubbered Barbara and she stood up. There was no hair to sell. The only hair anywhere on her body was her eyebrows and the hair on her head.

"I said we could work something out. Maybe frat boy over there will help me out again. You lay across his lap and I will give you two dollars a swat as he beats your ass as hard as he can. Fifty swats, one hundred dollars. If you give up before fifty, then all you get is a sore ass."

I kept saying to myself, "Stick to the plan. Stick to the plan. Stick to the plan." But when Lari pointed to the couch I walked over and sat down and waited for Barbara to position herself on my lap.

"I should raise the entertainment tax to seventy-five, but we'll keep it at fifty. Is that OK with you, frat boy?" Lori said as she slid a stack of chips from my pile to hers.

My brain was telling me that something wasn't going the way I intended here, but my prick was pushing up against Barbara's naked stomach. She wiggled against me, gritted her teeth, and said through clenched lips, "Let's get this over with."

At about twenty smacks she said, "Faster, faster. At around forty she was thrashing on my legs. If I didn't know better I would have thought she was humping my lap. When I reached fifty, she collapsed over my lap moaning, "No, no, no, no, no."

"Honeybuns wants more, don't you, Honeybuns?" Lari's voice was almost a sing-song crooning. "If he continues it will be a freebie. No more chips."

Barbara hugged my lap and thrust herself into me. "Give her another fifty. Don't stop even if she pops." Lari's voice was now as crisp and loud as a commanding general's.

I started spanking again, and almost immediately Barbara started chanting, "Yes, yes, yes, yes," with each swat. Somewhere around twenty-five, she suddenly went stiff and arched herself up so that her back and her legs were bent upward in a bow. She was now rocking on my lap and crying out in one long, continuous high-pitched moan.

"Keep going!" ordered Lari, but I needed no encouragement. Barbara's rocking motion was taking me over the top. Just as I said, "Fifty," Barbara collapsed on my legs and I creamed my jeans.

"I really should have charged you extra for that." Lari was looking at me with a sarcastic smile on her face.

Barbara stood up rather shakily. Her face– no her entire body– was red with embarrassment. "Sit down, Honeybuns," Lari said derisively. "The only one who didn't know your secret was frat boy and he ain't ever going to tell anyone. Who would believe him?"

Lari then slid a $100 stack of chips over in front of Barbara, handed her the deck, and said simply, "Deal."

END CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FIVE

This was NOT going as planned. My plan was to trick my soon-to-be ex-wife into betting everything on a rigged game of five card stud. I hadn't used any of my special decks and two of the four women were now sitting at the table naked. One had a newly-shaved very smooth body. The other had a newly-spanked very red rear end. I wasn't complaining, but this was not part of my plan. On the other hand, all four of these women were evidently a little more kinky than I had ever imagined, My thoughts started changing from just getting a good divorce settlement to something even more drastic. The possibility of enslaving my darling Charlie for a while as part of the setup no longer seemed so out of line with possible realities.

As it now stood, Charlie had won most of the hands, but not most of the money. Barb and Donna were effectively out of it. Lari was down a little. I was about at a grand, which was about what Charlie had. I figured it was time to bring in one of the rigged decks.

"Who spilled their drink on the cards?" I asked loudly. Then I added, "Good thing I have extra decks in my party box." I walked over and pulled a sealed package containing two dozen decks of cards out the box. "Might as well do it right," I said loudly enough for everyone to hear as I sat back down and opened the package and dumped the sealed decks onto edge of the table. I selected one of the slick joker decks, opened it and shuffled it thoroughly. I handed the deck to Charlie and she cut it about in the middle. I set the bottom on the top and then tapped the deck slightly as I picked it up.

Just like Maury had promised, the deck split cleanly about two-thirds of the way down. I now had a joker on the bottom. I thought about putting it in the hole, but decided that a joker showing would be less suspicious. It wasn't a spectacular hand, but it was a winning hand for me. Both Donna and Barbara bet more than they should have, but Lari and Charlie played it fairly by the book and only lost a little. This was going to work.

On my next deal I gave myself the joker as one of my hole cards. Except for that, the deal was totally legit. But as Maury had said, a joker in the hole makes all the difference.

On the first card, Charlie got a four, Donna a ten, Lari a four, a nine to Barbara, and a Jack to me. I decided to push it a little and put ten in the pot. Everyone called and I dealt the first hole card, which for me was the slick joker. I pushed another ten into the pot. Donna sighed, but pushed ten into the center. Lari gave her characteristic chuckle and followed suit. Barbara said, "I'm getting out while I can," and folded.