The Perfect Sex Robot Ch. 07

Story Info
The last day at work solves an office mystery. Meet Rose.
2.2k words
3.97
36.6k
8

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A date with a Rose.

I had no choice but to wear the electronic control harness to bed and pack my overnight bag for work. I was relieved today that no one had questioned me.

The transdermal patches under the straps of the harness were itching. My dreams were of Genie and her smart phone. She was shoving it into my mouth like it was a bar of soap. I was sinking into the ground and growing like a plant into a giant blue wobbly dildo.

I was awake for 20 minutes or so before I realized I was awake. Whatever was in the drug patches strapped to me had me in a haze. I skipped breakfast as I was very late.

My morning wood lasted all day as my mind slipped in and out of a confusing erotic dream state. Obsessed with Genie... I couldn't remember what she looked like. I remember the feeling of looking at her... the thrill of sneaking a gimps of cleavage or admiring her silhouette but what did she look like? My mind swirled.

I didn't give a thought to "Ms Rose" or what I was supposed to be doing on the "week long assignment". I was warm and had to constantly fight the comforting feeling of rubbing my crotch. I gave the students a movie day... there was no way I was up for IELTS today.

I ducked into the bathroom at lunch and stood in the middle of the room not knowing what to do. I wanted to masturbate but felt like it was cheating on Genie if I did. I walked in and out of the bathroom two more times, my hard on rubbing uncomfortably on my trousers.

Iesha, a nerdy Teacher I often spoke with came over. She is a little too thin and has a very angular face and messy mousy hair. We have never socialized outside of work and usually only talked about admin issues. She is the head Teacher but Director of studies is in idiot and insists on doing everything so she gets paid extra for nothing... ok what I mean is she and I aren't, Um... we joke flirted a few times but I just assumed she was seeing someone or gay or asexual... she is quite fit and has a good body, even if she never wears makeup and always wears cheap badly fitting t-shirt dresses and hippie scarves...

...anyway.

Iesha took my hand and led me back into the bathroom. I followed feeling grateful for the direction and she led me to the sink, the warmth of her hand felt really nice. In a fluid action she slipped off her pink cotton g string and sat on the sink facing me. All the while holding my hand. She really is surprising athletic.

On the table that holds the sink in our unisex bathroom Iesha firmly but carefully grasped the top of my head and thrust it between her legs. The aroma was very strong but I really wanted to kiss it. I kissed gently and Iesha made a sound like a sheep.

I kissed it again... with a little tongue... Iesha pushed on my head hard with a breathy:

"deeper"

I tried to answer but my face and mouth were mashed into her pubic hair and very full lips. For some reason I though about oysters at this point... so she made some more sheep-like but very encouraging noises before pulling my hair and sliding me up under her dress.

My head trapped under her stretchy cotton dress, pressing my face into her freckly milky pale skin. I was kissing her slender and muscular breasts and she said something I didn't catch.

"Am I beautiful?"

I think was the question... I was nodding but I guess she didn't notice.

Iesha grabbed hold of my balls and gave them a hard squeeze:

"Say it!"

She said with authority but in a half whisper. I guess she was thinking about someone walking in on us...

I said:

"You are perfect."

Iesha taking the hair on the back of my head jamming my face between her legs again. I started to kiss it... but was too slow. She came in my face soaking me as she ground my face into her with another long bleat.

It was so hot. Literally too I guess, because I felt the cold air hit my face and snap me out of the mini day dream I had fallen into. I have no idea how long I was down there... but when she released my head and I came up for air I was very aroused. OK, so before I had been floating along with a kind of sleepy-warm-all-day-morning-wood thing but now I was very keen for it. My cock pressing mercilessly against my trousers like a torch in my pocket.

Iesha... or is it Aisha? Anyway Iesha (Eye-ee-sha) lifted up her lean slightly muscular leg and stepped on my shoulder. I wanted to suck on that leg but she put her other foot on my other shoulder and I heard paper rustle.

Iesha - now it's bugging me... it's probably "Aisha" but we didn't communicate other than idle Teachers room chat -- usually in a group of three or more... I don't work there anymore so I guess it doesn't matter, she knows who she is.

I get a ball of paper towel in my face her feet force me down kneeling into a ball, a human step stool, as she slips off the sink table and walks out.

Once again I was in the bathroom *really* wanting to toss off and conflicted about it being cheating. I was still balled up on the floor when sounds out side the door snapped me back to reality.

I noticed Iesha had left her little pink panties on the floor and I snatched them up and put them in my pocket. I picked up the paper towel and almost left. The itchy feeling on my face reminding me I had Iesha's cum all over it.

I washed my face and straightened up. I was late to class but no one seemed to care.

After work I checked my phone but didn't see any instructions. I sent a text and waited at my desk. I got a short shock from the collar and a text.

"Not polite enough"

The first time she had punished me without watching felt very serious.

I send the same text with "please" and "thank you" and "may I" everywhere I could think of and got a text back with an address. I could feel the drugs in the patch making more submissive. I really felt guilty at being rude to Genie my "controller".

The address was in the city six or seven blocks from where I work so I walked. It was a back ally with no entrances just a dumpster and a recycling wheelie bin.

After about 30 min I got a text "Get in the bin." I looked around but didn't see anyone. I got a shock from my collar again and jumped into the recycling bin.

I got another text "Duck down and close the lid."

I did.

I didn't hear anyone walk up over the traffic noise but saw through the yellow lid a shadow of a hand on top and then heard the click of a pad lock. I called out but my collar was on "Bark control" again so the shock cut out my speech.

We rumbled along for a minute or so. I felt the bin tip up then over on the side then up side down and on the side again and heard the hatch back close. The drugs in the patches strapped to me were making me very spacey.

After we moved off in the car I forgot for a moment how I got inside a bin, upside down in the back of a car... had a panic attack and remembered I was the -human robot project M3-. I felt like I was tumbling over and over as the car drove along.

When we stopped there was a short pause before the hatch back opened. I yelled as I got a shock from my collar and I heard a stifled laugh.

The recycling bin opened and a very bright light shone in from a dark garage. I felt a pillow case over my head and I was led out by the hand.

A woman's voice said:

"Take of your clothes."

I did down to my boxers. And the woman said "Take the bin out of the car and follow me" I fumbled around blindly and slid the bin out and put it on its wheels. I felt a hand on my crotch and heard the door open.

I was led out by my balls and steered up a path and told to leave the bin and the Lady let go of my balls.

"My name is Rose. You may address me as m'Lady."

I felt a squeeze and a little twist of my balls and I yelped "Yes m'Lady!"

She continued "Follow me into the house."

...and walked off. I tried to take off the hood but it was tied on somehow. I heard a distant "Come along now."

And I walked carefully in the direction I thought she went. I got a little closer and sped up a little. I walked into a rose bush and scratched my legs and cut my fingers.

"Stupid, boy!" I felt a shock from my collar and cut my self more trying to get out of the bushes.

After that I got a "left, right, 2 steps up..." into the house.

Rose grabbed my balls again and led me through a few rooms. Rose said, "Call your work, you have been in a bicycle accident and won't be in for the next four or five days."

I heard the door close and searched around the room for the phone. I found it and tried to remember the phone number layout -- was it 1 at the top left or top right? I guessed wrong and felt a hand on my hang up the phone.

"Too stupid to dial a phone, hmm, lucky I'm here aren't you."

There was a short pause and I said "Yes m'Lady."

Rose said "Good -- but I want to see a bow when you address me."

I bowed.

I heard the buttons on my mobile being presses and she must have taken my cell to get my work number. I heard her Dial, wait and say.

Hello... is this the ESL department?... ... This is Head nurse in charge of C ward at Bankstown hospital, one of your tutors has been in a bicycle accident... ...no, no nothing like that he tripped over a little girls tricycle or some such thing, the doctor has decided to keep him in for observation and a brain scan tomorrow... ... I'm sure they won't find anything, but he won't be in for the rest of the week... ... I'll give you the direct number if you want to speak o him."

Rose put my hands over my ears and ended the call. I felt something cold on my hip. Rose cut off my boxers with scissors. She said "follow me" and walked off. I felt along the wall and followed the soft sound of her walking. The thin pillow case on my head was making me feel extremely vulnerable, but now completely naked in a strange woman's home was surreal, every step a flood of adrenaline.

We went into the bathroom and she said

"arms up".

My wrists were bound above my head and I felt something cold on my legs It was disinfectant and I gasped as it burned in my cuts.

"All done, now lets test out this harness of yours." Said rose.

A few seconds went by and I felt a buzzing. I could feel my hard on grow and stretch and feel like it was going to burst.

"Hmmm" said Rose.

Next I felt the pulse -- I started uncontrollably thrusting like a fish in air. I could feel and ejaculation coming quickly the electrical current forcing it out of me.

"Oh." I heard from Rose then the current stopped.

Rose left and I heard the bathroom door close. I felt the electricity from the harness buzz through my limbs. I went completely limp and hung from my wrists. Rose came back into the bathroom and removed the hood from my head. My eyes dazzled by the pink light from the bathroom.

She stood behind me and put some swimming goggles on me. They were tinted blue. Once on I could see the outlines of the room. The tint was very dark, I couldn't see more than about a meter. She said, "It would be a mistake to remove these." And released the electrical current numbing my limbs. Handing me a pink blackberry she said

"Type up your report for Genie"

With one hand cut free I struggled to thumb in the last 24 hours or so.

Ms Rose sat on a stool or something and watched me dangle and struggle to type before asking me to return the blackberry mentioning that I would receive one strike of the cane for each spelling or punctuation error.

To be continued...