The Perfect Sex Robot Ch. 08

Story Info
When impotence medication is misused at mixed soccer.
2.3k words
4
42.2k
6
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure what day it was. I am writing a few days after the fact -- sleep deprivation and exhaustion stopped me from writing earlier, but this experience I cannot forget.

I was inside wearing those goggles almost all the time. I snuck them off for a look around on the first night, the light in her house is pinkish and the blue tint on the goggles lets none of it through, the inside of her house just a near black mystery. Each time I would lean forward to read a label or try to tell the difference between a spoon and a fork Ms Rose took great delight in caning me one lick with a stern,

"Up straight boy."

I think it was my third day with Lady Rose...

We had a shopping trip with me hog tied in a baby carriage.... and later a trip to the park at dawn or dusk playing fetch, but other than that I was inside and vision impaired until... so I'm guessing Tuesday.

Early in the morning I was woken as usual pre dawn by the bucket of water over my hammock on a timer. As usual a digital flash captured my freshly wet face contorted in the shock of a cold water wake up from three hours sleep.

I found the "To-do" list on the clipboard hanging on my back veranda/cage door and the timer unlocked the door.

I went into the kitchen and started making the soufflé and breakfast rolls and put them in the oven. I got the newspaper and everything else ready and noticed a very large vitamin bottle, two small glass bottles and some powdered orange juice on the table.

On the list was "crush up the vitamins and mix all the ingredients with four liters of water in the dispenser under the sink."

The labels had been removed so I couldn't tell what they were I could make out "...anis... ...ly" on the little glass bottles and "Yohi..." on the black vitamin jar.

As directed I made up the vitamin OJ and put the cooler on the counter before setting the breakfast tray and pressing Lady Rose's suit. I heard the tinkle of the service bell and served Rose breakfast in bed, ran her bath, and cleared away the breakfast dishes before returning to the morning ritual of washing Rose in moisturizing body wash.

As usual as soon as I became aroused Lady Rose waved her hand indicating that she wanted me to go out into the back yard and take a cold shower under the hose.

The bathroom window is tinted so I was never sure how much she watched. Even sleep deprived and tormented for days the icy cold water didn't completely arrest my hard on. The shock of the icy water woke me each day, but never lost it's power to snap me out of my sleepy submissive haze.

I wondered around the back yard wet naked and shiny trying to air dry. As usual I tried not to notice if Rose was looking out the bathroom window at me and my reluctant hard on waggling under my loincloth.

Dry in minutes I found a girls netball uniform waiting for me with white sneakers and powder blue socks. Thank fully male trunks -- although orange.

I dressed and returned to the bathroom where I dried and dressed Lady Rose. "We've a lunch date with Genie today boy, be waiting out the front when I call." I did the chores and I guessed that 11.15 would be about right so I waited out the front in my netball mini dress for m'Lady.

Lady Rose arrived a few minutes later and looked angry. "Drinks stupid boy!" She shouted and waved me back into the house.

I packed the big drinks cooler and got in the back seat. We drove quickly through a few back streets then onto a motorway and past darling harbor.

We pulled into the underground carpark and Lady Rose took hold of my dress hem and lead me into the building. We went into a large indoor court of people getting ready to play Futsal.

I put the drinks container down and Lady Rose stuck a sign to it "Free OJ for players" and left some plastic cups. I remember thinking that was odd for the haughty and stern Lady Rose, but guessed it was her turn or something.

We walked off up the stairs to the roof. Lady Rose had entered me as a proxy in the Sydney mixed lunchtime netball competition.

The first few times I got the ball I just threw it to someone else. I was confused as everyone shouted, seemingly the same thing but I had no idea what they were saying. The crowed cheered and it was fun. After that I started getting the whistle a lot. I don't know the rules but I figured out you have to stop when you get the ball.

I continued playing to the incomprehensible shouts of the other players and I caught a glimpse of Genie and m'Lady sitting in the stands red faced with laughter as they took turns with the still and video cameras.

Just before half time I was taken off. Genie and Lady Rose took my hands and led me downstairs back to the men's Futsal game. They sat either side of me in folding chairs and pushed me down on my knees between them. They gave me a cup of orange juice and watched the game intensely.

They giggled and pointed and started counting "that's one... ooow two, is that? Yes three and four..." etc

The half time whistle blew and both sides came over and drank the OJ. The two ladies shrieking with happiness as each cup taken.

During half time Genie said to me, "Don't worry little M3, we won't make you play netball again -- you are so bad at it. Next time you can be a cheer leader. Now, stand up and jump up and down to... um warm up a little."

I did and the two Women watched as my underwear flashed with each jump. The game began again and Lady Rose sent me back to her car to get her opera glasses.

I did and on the way back I noticed people would stare, make a strange face at me and then look away when I walked past... I was feeling good and full of energy so I ignored it.

I gave Lady Rose her little binoculars and she smiled at me. This was the first time I had seen her face clearly. She held my hand for a few moments just smiling.

Genie looked over and said, "You see, Ms Rose. 100% effective."

Lady rose said," Thank you boy, now go up the front and sit down with your back to the game."

There was about twenty or so people watching as the second half began. I sat down facing the two women but out of ear shot and they talked to each other pointing and laughing...

...Again madly swopping cameras. I started feeling really good. Warm and comfortable. I looked around the crowd and noticed all the women in the crowd looking- odd? Kind of mixed between sleepy and happy, but very focused on the game. A few of them very red faced. The laughing and cheering now much quieter.

I shifted my weight and noticed I had a huge hard on pushing my orange underwear out from under the mini dress. I covered it with my hands and the two women took my picture.

I went red in the face, but no one seemed to notice. I turned around to face the game and saw why.

Every player on the both teams had a hard on. Bobbing and swaying as they dodged and fought for possession.

It was mesmerizing. Like dogs waging tails.

In the last minutes of the game Lady Rose sent me to her car with the folding chairs and told me to come back for the drinks cooler. After walking through the sports center three times in a mini dress with a hard on I was relieved to be carrying something to hide behind.

Genie and m'Lady were in the car when I got back with the cooler and drove off without me.

They circled back and shouted "Drink, drink, drink!" in unison. So I drank the rest of the OJ. They drove around again, and Genie said,

"Give me your briefs and we'll give you a ride boner boy."

I slipped off my orange trunks still holding the cooling under one arm in the middle of the car park and Genie snatched my shorts away as m'Lady drove off.

They did another lap of the concrete covered carpark. I could here the crowd cheering like crazy for the Futsal players and I could feel the cold air on my ass cheeks. The big empty drinks cooler pressing on my unwanted erection.

I hadn't eaten this morning and the only thing I had was the erection malfunction OJ, I worried I might pass out after all that exercise.

Their car stopped on the other side of the carpark near the entrance to the sports center. I walked to them quickly. My hard on sticking out almost perfectly horizontal. Another photo from Genie.

Each time I got close to the car, they would pull away laughing. The netball uniform riding up between my belly and the cooler as I trotted along. My hard on popping out under the cooler when I lifted it too high. Finally the car door opened and Genie took the big cooler into the car.

Lady Rose drove off again, again stopping at the opposite end of the carpark. The Lunch games were over and the spectators were leaving. I had to use both hands to hold down my netball mini-dress. Running along behind the car I could only take tiny steps for fear of flashing the collection of university students and shoppers passing by.

We continued up City rd toward Newtown before Rose pulled into a little carpark behind a theater or something.

I was very dizzy, very embarrassed and my erection was now stinging and I was desperate to get into the car. The two Women watched me intensely as I waited for a signal or something relishing the look of desperation on my face.

They chatted to each other for a minute before Genie laid her seat down all the way and got out. She handed me a plastic package and said:

"Put these on and climb on top."

There were three extra small condoms and two packets of lube. It struggled with the first rubber. Even standing behind the car, there was almost no privacy, anyone walking past the entrance to the carpark would have a very clear view. Looking down I tried not to think about it. The sound of the traffic was pretty constant.

Triple wrapped and very lubed my hard on had lost any definite shape. Like I had been stabbed with one of those cheap vibrators and it was sticking out of my lap.

Rose lay down on the passengers seat and I got the idea. She looked so wanton, so wild not the stern task mistress I had been serving round the clock for the last few days.

She grabbed me and guided me in before pushing my knees off the side of the seat. I slid down and forward and Ms Rose let out a deep sigh. She slapped away my hands from her seat and I struggled to get stable.

With nothing to brace myself against I had to hold up my weight with my thighs as Lady Rose slowly writhed under me. My cock was getting bent down and I scrambled for something to hold onto in the front seat of the little hatch back.

Lady Rose studied my panicked face and thrust up a little bending my cock even more. I saw Genie walk around the back of the car filming and watched as she made her way to the drivers side.

Rose grabbed my face and pulled it back to her with another slow thrust she looked in my eyes and gasped. Genie stated the car and drove out of the carpark toward King st Newtown.

The traffic was heavy and we crawled along through the lunch time shoppers. Rose was out of sight but I was visible down to the tops of my exposed ass cheeks, riding and invisible partner for the entertainment of the Drivers and passers by.

I scrambled more for a way to steady myself as the car moved along and looked down at Lady Rose, mad with hot passion. She started thrusting in short fast shallow motions. I knew what was happening but totally unable to control anything.

My cock was burning, the erection was rock hard and contorted by Rose's position. I was going to cum for the first time in days of teasing. But I was going to cum in drag, in public, tortured and tormented by Rose and Genie as they took their afternoon entertainment at my expense.

That thought pushed me over the edge, I came hard and long, but Rose kept thrusting. My hard one didn't deflate but became super sensitive. My eyes watered and I started to cry in pain and frustration.

Lady Rose thrust deeply, grabbing my ass cheeks and came herself a minute or so later.

Genie pulled the car over next to Marrickville Park and I was thrown out of the car. Lady Rose Pulled her seat back up and fixed some make up smudges in the mirror.

The two drove off, stopped 5 seconds later, reversed and Genie called out: "Go home!"

Before flicking Iesha's pink g string at me over the top of the car. I picked it up and saw the mess on the front of my Netball minidress, and my shrink wrapped hard on flapping around. I wondered how I would get home.

To be continued...