The Perfect Stranger

Story Info
A married woman meets the man of her hidden dreams.
2.2k words
2.84
36.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting in a coffee shop in Saskatoon wondering what else she could do that day. It was a beautiful spring afternoon as the snow was nicely melting and the sun was nice and warm. Amanda had spent the better part of the morning buying lingerie to look extra nice for her husband who had lately been more involved in his work at the oilfield.

Then she saw a man drive up in an older pickup truck. Ford, she laughed as she saw it park beside a brand new truck. Then she saw the driver get out and she was taken aback a bit. He was almost six foot tall, shoulder length red hair and held his head tall as he walked with confidence.

He came into the coffee shop and looked around. His eyes stayed on you for a few extra moments and you seen his eyes were an icy blue but there was warmth in them. He proceeded to get in line to order a coffee. You hurriedly finished your coffee and got in line behind him. It seemed he had a sixth sense as you approached him from behind he turned around and looked you in the eyes. You stopped short and lowered yours eyes slightly embarrassed but did not back away.

He ordered his coffee, a double double and made small talk with the cashier. His deep voiced and laughter filled this coffee shop and everyone seemed to take note at what he was saying. He paid for his coffee and walked to a table close to yours. You got yourself another coffee and walked slowly back to your own table.

As you walked by his table you accidentally dropped your coffee. The red haired man was on his feet like a shot and headed for the door. You thought to yourself damn, another missed chance. You stopped and did a double take as you realized he grabbed a mop from beside the door and was heading back with a sort of smirk on his face. The cashier brought out a broom and dustpan as the gentleman mopped up your spilled coffee. After he was done he came back and asked what you had in your cup. You replied a double double. He went up to the cashier and came back with a coffee for you.

You smiled and said it was very nice of him to be so thoughtful. Red smiled back and said ah I like to help people when I can, do you have a name? You replied Amanda. He said mine was Jason, nice to meet you Amanda. Would you like to join me? You smiled and replied why yes.

We both sat and made small talk for a few hours as you learned that I was a truck driver in Saskatoon. You told me about living in Regina and that your husband was an oilfield worker and never home much. You seemed sort of sad and distant. I noticed this and asked if there was anything the matter. You once again looked into my eyes and saw that there was true concern there and noticed that unlike most men who would check out your body that his eyes had never left yours since the conversation started.

You told me about how things had grown a little cold between your husband and yourself lately and how you missed the intimacy that use to spark your heart. I did a small smile and looked down at my cup. I said I was sorry to hear that. I can't believe any man of yours would stop paying you attention. I looked back into your eyes and saw into your soul and realized you wanted some special attention. I slowly put my hand over yours and you never pulled away.

We sat for a few minutes trying to figure out what to do next. I asked what you had been doing in Saskatoon to which you replied buying some sexy underwear to see if your hubby may take more of an interest in you. I shyly suggested that you model them for me so I could tell you from a male point of view how good of a choice you made.

You looked down and played shy but said softly where could we go? I said I live half an hour out of town if you don't mind a small road trip. You agreed to come out. We left the coffee shop me in my ford you in you car. You followed me all the way back to my place shaking in your boots wondering if you were making a smart decision or not.

Sooner than you would believe we had arrived at my place. I carried your shopping bags into the house and you followed me in. We got in the kitchen and as you looked around you realised this man had taste. Hardwood floors in both the kitchen and living room. You asked were you could change, I smiled and said follow me. I took you down to my bedroom and placed your bags on my bed.

You felt weak at the knees as you thought to yourself what was about to happen. I left and went back to the kitchen to give you privacy. You changed into a shear bra and matching g-string panties. You came walking out and asked what I thought. I picked my jaw up off the floor and said turn around. I saw your perfect small ass and simply said stop. You did and I walked up to you. I brushed your hair away from the side of your neck and put my lips very close to your neck, almost touching but not making contact. I gave a very soft breath on your neck with my warm air. You shuddered as you have never felt that and I could see the goose bumps run up and down your back.

I placed my hand on the small of your back and gently ushered you back to my bedroom. As we got beside the bed I reached for your bra and undid the snap. You turned around to reveal your breasts to me. You had amazingly large nipples and they were standing out like missile tips. I gently tipped your head back and nuzzled your neck, working my way down to your breasts. I did my breath upon those and you shuddered once more, as the feeling was simply amazing.

You had a wet spot on your panties. I noticed this as I got down on my knees and slid your g-string down with my teeth. I took notice that your pubic area was waxed and had a smile on my face. I got you to lay down on the bed and spread your legs. I lowered my lips to your clit and lightly licked. I spent a good ten minutes eating your pussy bringing you close to the first orgasm you have had in years. I raised my self up and started to play with your nipples caressing your breast with one hand and fingered your sopping wet pussy with my other hand. You could feel yourself getting closer to an orgasm and started to tense up. I inserted my finger into your pussy and started to pump you. This brought you even closer.

I switched to two fingers and was finger fucking you like a jackhammer. You came with such violence that you made a very big wet spot on the sheets. As you lay there I came up and gave you a nice gentle kiss on the mouth. You opened your mouth and slide your tongue in my mouth. I got to my feet and lowered my pants. You got to a sitting position and started to work my head over with your mouth. Within minutes you were deep throating me. But try as you might you were unable to bring me to an orgasm.

I just smiled down at you and said with a firm voice, lie down and turn over. You did unsure what was going to come next. I climbed on you and nestled my cock head in-between your ass cheeks. You were nervous as you had never tried anal before. I pulled your hair to the side again and did my breathing technique. I worked my way down your back and stopped at the top of your ass.

You were shuddering and very turned on. I went down the crack of your ass to your thighs and gave a soft bite on your leg. You jumped but relaxed again. I then took your ass cheeks and spread them as far apart as I could. Your rosebud was staring me in the face. I dropped a gob of saliva right on target and then started to work my tongue around and into your ass. You gasped as no man had ever done that before. You also realize that you like having your ass eaten out.

You felt like another orgasm was coming so you reached down with a hand and started to play with yourself. I reached into the drawer and pulled out a tube of KY jelly. I put a small gob on your ass and pushed one finger into you. As I worked my finger in and out of your ass you played even faster. I switched to two fingers opening you up a little more. I then put some KY on my cock and straddled your ass.

I replaced my cock to your back door and slowly pushed the head of my cock in. It was a beautiful sight seeing your ass open up to accept my cock. I held down on your ass cheeks to keep them apart and slowly but firmly sank my cock all the way up your ass until I was all the way in.

I stayed still as you brought yourself to another mind shattering orgasm. You tightened up as the orgasm passed thru your body. You then became aware of your anal invader and realized that it didn't hurt at all and you felt extremely full. As I could feel you relax I began to pull out and then push back in. You raised your hips to give me better access. I took this as a good sign and picked up my pace. Soon to you it felt like I was hammering your ass as hard as I had been fingering your pussy before.

It felt like nothing you had ever felt but it was pleasurable. You could here my breathing becoming short and knew I was close to cumming. With a mighty thrust I pushed you flat on the bed and flooded your ass with my hot cum. I collapsed on your back and laid there on top. I rolled to the side pulling you with me keeping my cock buried in your ass. I started to slowly thrust back in and out. You turned your head and I placed my lips on yours and gave you a very passionate kiss. We stayed lip locked until my softening cock slide out of your ass.

You were at a loss for words but I wasn't done yet. I reached into my drawer and pulled out a blindfold. I put it on you and had you lay on your back spread eagle. While you couldn't see I pulled a very large dildo out and lubed that up. I then pushed it into your pussy and started to fuck you with it. You gasped as it filled you right full. It was the biggest thing you had ever had in you and you liked it. I started to plow your pussy going as fast as my arms could handle. You came within minutes, but I didn't stop. I tried to go even faster now hearing your pussy juices sloshing around in there. You groaned as you had never had this many orgasms before so close together. I was getting my second wind and as my wood got firm again I pulled the dildo out and slid my cock into your wet hole. I grabbed your legs and brought them up to your head and rode you as hard as I could.

Having already cum once I was able to keep an errection for a longer period of time. I got a little tired so I rolled you on top of me and you rode me like there was no tomorrow. I reached up and played with your bouncing breasts. You moved your pussy up and down, back and forth, side to side, riding my cock for all you had. After so many orgasms your inner sexual being was being woke up and it wanted to be fed. I had you turn around into a reverse cowgirl and you rode away.

I grabbed the purple monster and stopped you for a quick minute. The monster had no trouble sliding into your ass. I held the dildo in place as you got your speed back up. You felt completely full as your pussy and ass were getting stretched at the same time. You fucked until you felt my hot cum shoot into your pussy. You climbed off weak kneed and lay down beside me.

You looked into my eyes and simply said thank you. I just held you in my arms and said anytime. After a few hours of rest you had a shower and got dressed. As you put your bags back into your car I said the next time you go shopping give me a call and come model for me.

The End