The Perfect Stranger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally went to bed but I couldn’t sleep. Sexual frustration had taken control of every fiber of my being. Every nerve ending in my body was on fire and I knew that nothing short of an orgasm would extinguish the flames. I have never been able to masturbate to orgasm so that wasn’t an option. “Damn my parents for planting that indelible image in my mind that masturbation was “dirty”. That was about the only inhibition I still had and I knew I would probably never conquer it! There was only one solution to this, but unfortunately even thinking about it only served to fan the flames of desire!

Tomorrow I would return to the mall and try on some more shoes! But this time my handsome salesman would not have to relieve his own frustration! I would bring him home and show him just how sexy an experienced an older woman could be! With that thought I finally drifted off to sleep.

Until tomorrow……………..

12