The Perfect Student

Story Info
A young college student finds out it takes to pass her class.
2.7k words
4.31
25.3k
22

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rebecca walked across campus the madder she was getting, how dare this dick of a professor give her an "F". A fucking "F" she thought to herself. It is only the third week of the semester, her very first semester and she had never gotten anything lower than a "B" all the way through school until now. Everyone was right about him he was a total dick, obviously he must not be getting any at. She thought to herself, but that didn't even make her smile right now. A fucking "F" she said out loud as she continued to walk to this professor Case's office or as he was known by all the students she had talk to "professor dick". Ok that brought a little smile to her face, but it didn't stay long.

Rebecca finally got to his office, the door was opened just a crack so she knocked. "Excuse me, professor".

"Come in! sit down!" He replied not even looking up to acknowledge who was even at his office door. She swallowed, hoping she could keep her nerve up and give him the piece of her mind that he deserved. Rebecca walked across the office to were his desk was and had a seat in one of the two chairs that were directly across from him. She crossed her tan legs that she was showing in the little white sundress she had on. Putting her right leg over her left her sandal sliding down just a little on her foot. Well, are you going to look up at me, dick. She thought to herself. "Did you just come in to get out of the sun or is there another purpose for you being in my office?" Professor Case asked, still looking down at the paper he was reading over.

"Uh, well, yes you gave me an F on this paper, and I think I deserve a better grade than that on it." Rebecca said with a little shakiness in her tender voice.

"Let me see" He replied, finally looking up from his paper to see who he was talking to. He didn't have to look up, he knew who he was talking to but he really didn't think she would be here in his office after the first "F" he gave her. He had noticed Rebecca on the first day of class when she walked in wear a pair of loose fitting shorts that were probably shorter than she normally wore when she lived with her parents. She had a plain white t-shirt on. She just had that girl next door look, but he knew this was the one he was going to work on and eventually she would be just like the other ones. As she continued to rattle off why she thought she deserved a better grade, he just looked at here in the thin sundress of hers and thought. I can't wait to see that body of hers completely naked or covered from head to toe with my cum.

He had to move around in his seat to adjust the stiffness that was forming between his legs. "Well are you just going to keep talking or can I see it like I asked?" He said looking straight into her eyes. She didn't care how good looking he was for his age, he was still an ass. She thought as she handed the paper to him. "Well". He said after looking at it for about five minutes. She sat there in the chair leaning back with her legs still crossed and her arms now crossed as well. He stood up, and walked over to the door and closed it not taking his eyes off of her paper but not really reading it. He knew what it said and it was probably one of the best written paper in the class, he knew that. He walked up behind her and stood just off to her right shoulder.

"Maybe you just didn't use your asset to your best abilities. What I mean by that is did you quote all of our research?"

"Pretty sure I did" Rebecca responded to him. He places his left hand softly on her right shoulder right over the strap for her dress. The feel of his touch gave her goosebumps on her entire body for reasons she could not understand at that moment.

"I guess what I'm trying to say to you Rebecca is how hard are you willing to work for a better grade and what kind of grade are you wanting to get in my class?" He asked her as he slides his hand off of her shoulder, sliding the strap to her dress off of her soft tan shoulder.

"Well I have always worked hard to get good grade in high school." Rebecca exclaimed. As she was talking professor Case had moved over to the other side of her and had place his hand on her left shoulder on top of the strap of her dress on that side.

"Well, I have no doubts about that but this is college and here you will have to work even harder than you did back there." He comments as he slides that strap off of her shoulder.

Rebecca sat there not even trying to move to put her straps back on her shoulders. With her arms crossed and right leg over her left, but she was beginning to think it was getting a little warm in his office or was it just her either way she could feel her body temperature rising.

"Nice scandals, take them off and lay them on my desk."

She hesitated just a couple of second, what the hell but she leaned forward and removed them off of her little tan feet and placed them on his desk. When she had leaned back into her chair like she was before he leaned down by her right ear and said softly. "This is not high school anymore and I will expect a lot more out of you."

As he was saying this his right hand was sliding down the from her as his thumb hooked onto her dress and her white lace strapless bra pulling them both down and exposing her perking tan tits and her very sensitive nipples.

"I know you will try as hard as possible in my class and I will give you the grade to work for. You're going to be a hard worker aren't, you Rebecca?"

"Yes" was the only word she could manage to get out of her mouth. She could feel herself starting to become very excited. What had happen to the anger she just had when she walked into his office, it was like it had never been there.

"Stand up!" He commands her to do, she jump out of the seat just like someone had kicked her. She started to turn around. "I didn't say anything about turning around, now did I?" She stopped still holding her dress up with her crossed arms. "Put your arms down to your side and let that dress fall to the floor!" She did as she was told to do still having her back towards him. He looked over her young tan body trying to hold himself back from just ripping the rest of her clothes off and fucking her right there. No, he thought to myself I'm going to train this one, to be the "perfect student".

"Ok now you can turn around." Rebecca slowly turns around still with her arms down to her side. He looks her body over and thought to himself, she has a sexier body than he had imagined. She was stand there with her dark brown eyes looking straight ahead at him. Her chest was going up and down with every breath she took. She still had her bra on wrapped around her just below her now very excited tits. Her matching white lace boyshort panties that she had on was now starting to collect moisture from her excited pussy.

"You are fucking hot! Has anyone ever told you that before?" He says looking her over from head to toe.

"No." She said.

"Take your bra and panties off I want to see your body completely naked". Rebecca stripped down to her bare flesh and was standing there in front of her professor that just about twenty minutes ago she hated.

"Turn around and bend over my desk and we will talk about your paper". She does as she is told without even thinking about it, it was as if someone else was in control of her body and she had no say it what it was doing. He reaches over and picks up one of the sandals on his desk.

"Well first thing I noticed is that you forgot to put a date on your paper and I know that was a requirement." Then she felt a hard smack on her little right tan ass cheek.

" oh fuck" she says as her body moves forward. She gets her body back into position just in time to hear.

"There are five misspelled words throw out your paper just at a quick glance." He gave her two more smacks with her sandal on her right ass cheek then he gave her three on her left ass cheek.

"So what grade do you think you should be getting in my class?"

With her breathing almost to panting sound, her heart racing, and her little ass cheeks burning from the spanking she had gotten. "I feel an A". She replies.

"An A, wow even after spanking your hot little round ass you are only up to a D at best. You have a lot more work that needs to be done before you get an A."

She started working her way up and around his hard cock. Once she had done this to his satisfaction he looked down at her.

"Ok now use that little tongue and start licking my balls and work your way up to the tip of my cock."

She did what she was told to do but she really just wanted to shove that cock of his in her wet mouth and just let him fuck her mouth with it. After she used her tongue to cover every inch of his balls and hard cock.

"Ok I know you have been wanting to stick it in your mouth so go ahead."

She had his cock in her warm wet mouth before he had finished his sentence.

Five minutes went by with her working her mouth on his hard cock, trying to take the full length of it. Several times getting closer to the base of his hard cock each time almost as a challenge to her to reach it.

"Well you are up to a C, do you want to settle for that?" Looking down at tan beauty on her knees with drool on her bottom lip and her chin.

"I want the A". Rebecca replied.

"Well then you have more work to do. Are you ready to continue?"

"Yes, sir" she replies.

"Stand up!" Professor Case ordered her. She stood up, facing him. He picked her up enough to set her little, tan, round ass on his desk and slid his cock into her soaking wet excited pussy. All this in almost one sweeping move. She lets out a soft moan and arches her back as his cock enters into her. He reaches around her and puts his hands on her ass cheek holding her still so he could push his cock as far into her as possible. She grabs ahold of him digging her fingernails into his shoulder blades. She could not believe how excited she was, she had never been this turned before. She felt that she had no control over her own body and she was loving every second of it. He fucked her for about five minutes, stopping he pushed her down onto his desk and grabbed her legs and put them on his shoulders and leaned forward to the point her knees were almost touching her perky, little tits.

He pounded his cock in and out of her for a few minutes when she slammed her hands down on his desk, arched her back and had an orgasm like she had never had before. This was the first time she had ever had an orgasm while being fucked, all the other times she had to take care of it herself.

"Did anyone tell you to cum?" He asked her as he stopped fucking her.

"No, sir". She replied with a faint voice trying to catch her breath.

"Stand up, turn around, and bend over my desk" He orders her as he steps back just to give her enough room to do what he had told her. She stood up and bent over his desk like she was told to. Just as she did she felt his hand smack her on her right ass cheek then the left. He spank both of her little, tan ass cheeks four more times each. Then he grabbed her by the hair and practically pulled her to the other side of the room.

"Lay down on the floor and spread your legs like the whore you are." He tells her. She practically jumped to the ground and throw her legs open, looking up at him with a look of fuck me as hard as you want on her face.

Professor Case went down on his knees between her legs, guiding his hard cock into her wet pussy. She raised her legs up and wrapped around his waist as he started pounding her pussy as hard as he could. He was fucking her like he was trying to push her through the floor with every thrust. He lasted about five minutes until he flooded her pussy with his cum, shooting several loads of his warm, thick cum covering every inch of her pussy. She could feel his cum starting to pool up deep in her as he continued to thrust in and out of her. When he was finally done and had empty every ounce of cum in his balls that he had, he laid down on her and put his mouth by her left ear.

"From this point on you are going to be my personal sex toy, my whore. Is that understood?" He told her.

"Yes, sir". She said panting, not believing what she was saying and not caring either. She had never been fucked like this and she loved it.

As he pulls his now limp cock out of her hot, wet pussy she felt his cum starting to seep out of her and run down across her tight little ass, between her cheeks. Before she could get up off the floor he had her white lace panties in his hand wiping his cock off with them and he reached down and wiped his cum off of her that had streamed out of her.

"Open your mouth, whore!" Rebecca opened her mouth as wide as she could and he took her cum soaked panties and placed them in her mouth. Pushing them in until they were all the way in her mouth.

"Ok close. From now on you will not wear any panties at anytime, and you will wear nothing but short skirts or dresses. Is that clear?"

Rebecca shakes her head yes. He reaches over and picks up her dress for her and hands it to her. As she is putting her dress on and her sandals he had his back to her. "Here you go. Good job." He hands her paper that she had received an "F" on and now it had an "A" on it. He smacks her on her ass

"get out of here" he tells her.

As Rebecca is walking across campus back to her dorm room with her cum soaked panties in her mouth she could feel more of his cum start to trickle down the inside of her legs. She didn't care, she was professor Case's whore and that was just fine with her plus she had an "A".