The Perfect Student Pt. 02

Story Info
Rebecca continues to grow in her new role for her professor.
2.2k words
4.44
9.8k
6

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca had all weekend to think about what had happen at professors Cases office before she would see him again on Monday. Every time she would start to think about it she would start to get excited, she had never had anyone ever treat her like they before. Every guy she had been with had always treated her like she was a piece of glass that they were to afraid would break if they got too rough with her. Not professor Cases he treated her in a way that she was unbreakable and she loved it. She had never fingered herself so many times during a weekend as she had this one. She wished he was in his office during the weekend, Monday couldn't get here fast enough for her.

She woke up on Monday morning and looked for something to wear, either a short dress or a shirt like she was told to wear. She picked out a thin charcoal grey top that clanged to her body, and a short black skirt that wasn't too tight but still showed off her little round ass. She hoped that it met his approval, but she would have to wait until 2 in the afternoon to find out. Finally time had slowly rolled around, she almost ran from her class to his classroom, stopping only to go into the restroom to freshen up and to pull her hair back in a ponytail to show off her neck. What was this power he had over her and why didn't she care? She walked into the classroom and looked over to the place professor Case was always at when they all would come into the room. She looked over with a smile hoping to catch his eye, but he was too busy setting up his power point for today's class. She walked back the last row of seats where she always sat and took her seat.

"Ok let's get in your seats and put everything off to the side, all you will need is a writing utensil. Pop quiz, let's see what everyone remembers from Friday class." Professor Case told the class.

"What an ass!" the guy sitting beside Rebecca whispers over to her.

She just smiles and gets her pen out. She would be upset to if she know that she was going to be graded on what she wrote down, but she was going to grade on something else and she felt good about that.

"Make sure you put your name on the paper otherwise it will be a zero. After you are done put it on the corner of my desk."

Rebecca took her time not to give anything away, but the whole time she couldn't help but to think of him. He was just sitting there like nothing had happened, even when he looked at her it was just like it was before last Friday in his office. She turned her quiz in and put it on her desk, he didn't even look up. What she didn't know was that when she was returning to her seat he watched her walk away and was thinking the whole time that she had a fantastic little round ass that he could wait to get ahold of it again.

During the class as he was talking about stuff, all Rebecca could think of was how he had manhandled her and she loved every second of it. The more she thought about the more excited she was getting. She had no clue what he was talking about or anything else that was going on around her. The only thing on her mind was having that hard cock in her again and those hands all over her body.

Once class was over Rebecca took her time gathering her stuff and putting it in her book bag. She had walked almost all the way to the door when she heard his voice.

"Rebecca I need to talk to you really quick." he said.

"Oh you're in trouble." somebody said to her as they walked by.

She thought to herself, I hope so. She felt goosebumps cover her body and the level of excitement intensive in her. He could have said, I want you to suck my cock and she would have dropped down on her hands and knees and crawled over to him in front of everyone in the room. She walked over to where he was.

"Yes sir." She said.

He didn't say anything until the last person was out the door. "When is your last class over today?" he asked her in a very gentle voice.

"5 o'clock" Rebecca replied.

"I want you to use your phone and record yourself fingering yourself. It has to be at least five minutes long and you will need to send it to this number, no later than 5:30. If it is a minute late you will be punished, understand?" he orders here, as he hands her a piece of paper

"Yes sir." she replies.

"Then at six o'clock I want you at my office not a second late or else. Pull up your skirt! You are already going to be punished for something else you forgot."

She pulls up her skirt to show him that she did not forget that she was not to wear any panties.

"Good job, whore. Do you want to know what you are going to be punished for?" As he looks at her.

"Yes sir."

He slides her quiz over to her. "What were you told to write for your name?"

"Sorry sir." she says.

"Don't disappoint me anymore today."

"I won't sir." Rebecca said as her heart was starting to beat fast with excitement.

As Rebecca was sitting in her last class of the day she couldn't stop thinking about what she had to do. She couldn't even pay attention on what was going on in class. As class was dismissed she walked out into the hallway. She stopped and started to think she would not have time to get back to her dorm room in time to record herself and send it to him. She looked down the hallway and saw the restrooms. She decided to go in there to fulfill the demand that Professor Case wanted from her. She slowly walked to the last stall looking around to see how many others were in there with her. She waited until she thought there was no one in the restroom, she was getting really nervous but she know she had to hurry up.

She pulled her phone out and sat down. She slid her skirt up over her waist and turned her phone on to record herself. She took her middle finger of her right hand and slid it into her already wet pussy from thinking about this all day. After a few minutes she put her ring finger with her middle finger and start moving them in and out of her pussy. She pushed them in as far as she could get them. Picking up the pace, her pussy was now soaking wet. When the five minutes were up she decided to add a little to the film. She took her two fingers and stuck them in her mouth and licked them clean. She stopped the phone and sent the recording to the number she was give. She straightened herself up and got up and walked to her dorm room. She didn't even notice that there was another girl in the restroom fixing her hair by the mirrors.

She didn't think six o'clock was ever going to get there. She made it to his office at 5:50 and knocked on the door. He told her to come in and have a seat. She sat down right across from him and crossed her legs trying to control her excitement. He sat there looking at his phone and finally at six o'clock he put his phone down and looked over at her. At that second she was ready to jump on his desk and spread her legs for him.

"I just finished watching your video and I have to admit that last part wasn't asked for but it was a great touch." He says to her.

"Thank you sir." she replies.

"Well you met your deadline for today so you will only need punished for one thing. Stand up, pull your skirt up around your waist and bend over my desk."

Rebecca practically jumped out of her seat to the position he had commanded her to get in. He walked around behind her and just looked at her and thought to himself. She has probably the best fucking ass he had ever seen in his life.

"I want you to count and say thank you after each time I spank you." He tells her.

"Yes sir."

Her heart started to beat faster every second she was bent over his desk. Then came the first smack on her right ass cheek.

"1, thank you."

Then came two quick ones on her left ass cheek.

"2, thank you."

"3, thank you."

He then slowly rubbed his hand across her ass cheeks. Then two smacks across her right ass cheeks, making her almost scream.

"4, thank you."

"5, thank you."

Then he smacked her left and then her right ass cheek.

"6, thank you."

"7, thank you."

"You have a very spankable ass and it looks so fucking hot right now with both of your ass cheeks red." he says to her right before he smacks both ass cheeks again.

"8, thank you."

"9, thank you."

Then he smacked the right ass cheek one more time.

"10, thank you."

Her heart was pounding and her ass felt like it was fire. He tells her to stand up. She does, her skirt stays around her waist. He comes up right behind her, his body against her. He reaches his right hand around her and takes his index, ring, and middle finger and slides them into her soaking wet pussy. He pushes them so deep in her he almost lefts her off the ground. He starts fingering her pussy slow at first and then fast. As he moves his fingers in and out of her repeating slow and then fast.

"The five years I have been here I have had one dirty little whore every year, but you are special."

He softly tells her in her right ear.

"Yes you are a one of a kind. The other ones I really had to work on them but not you. All the other ones finally broke and they went through with everything I told them. You, it took the first week of class and you have in braced being a dirty little whore."

He stopped and pulled his fingers out of her and wiped them on her face.

"Lay down on the floor and spread those slutty legs!"

Rebecca lays down in the middle of his office on the floor and spreads her legs like he had told her to. He drops his pants and lowers himself onto her, sliding his hard cock into her drenched pussy. He then takes her legs and puts them on his shoulders, the bottom of her feet are facing the ceiling of his office. He then starts pounding her pussy making her moan in so much pleasure. She wasn't sure how much more she could take before she would start to cum. Both of them lasted for about ten minutes before they were cumming. He shot several wads of his warm thick cum in her pussy. Meanwhile she was having an orgasm that made last Fridays feel like nothing. She could feel his cum cover the inside of her pussy and start to make a puddle deep inside her. Right then she looks up at him.

"Whose whore are you?" He asked her.

"I am your whore, sir."

She reaches up with both her hands and pulls her face to his and plants her lips on his and shoves her tongue into his mouth almost all the way down her throat then let's go.

"I am your dirty little whore and I want you to fuck me anytime, anywhere, and how ever you want to fuck me. Use me like the dirty little whore that I am, please sir."

He pulls his now limp cock out of her. She can feel his cum combined with her's start to trickle out of her pussy and run down the crack of her ass.

"Oh, I plan on it." he says. "Get up and go back to your room."

She gets up off the floor their cum is now make its way down the inside of her tan legs.

"Before you leave I have something for you. I want you to take all of your pants and panties and get rid of them tomorrow. Then go to the mall and pick out more short dresses and skirts. Here is a card it has one thousand dollars on it."

He hands her the card and she takes it, still breathing like she had just finished a marathon.

"Yes sir, thank you sir."

With that she leaves his office. Walking across campus more of their cum was seeping out of her pussy but she didn't care, she had embraced the fact that she was a dirty little whore now.