The Perfect Student Pt. 03

Story Info
Professor Case opens a new door for Rebecca to go through.
3k words
4.47
11.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in her sports bra and her cloth short shorts on a Saturday afternoon. Rebecca was in her dorm room studying for an exam she would be taking on Monday while her roommate getting ready to go out on the town of drinking and celebrating that the semester was half way over. Not that her roommate needed any reason to go out drinking on a Saturday night but that was her way of justifying it. Rebecca's phone buzzed letting her know she had a text. She looked down at the screen it was a message from Professor Case.

"My office now" it read.

Rebecca thought to herself, why would he be in his office on a Saturday afternoon. She spring to her feet and grab her sandals but then looked at herself in the mirror by the door. I can't go looking like this she said to herself. I need to change, so she grab a sundress that she had bought with the money he had given her a couple of months ago and slid it on so she could take the rest of her cloths that she had on off of her body.

She finally got to his office as she walked into his office he was sitting at his desk.

"Shut the door." He said to her.

As she turned and shut the door he got up from his desk and walked across the office. The door was shut and she just turned around and there he was. How the heck did he get over here so fast, but who cares, Rebecca thought to herself. He put both of his hands on her waist and pulled her next to him and kissed her like it was going to be the last time they saw each other. When he pulled his lips away from her he gently bit down on her bottom lip. This was something new but she enjoyed for some reason. He turned her around to where she was facing the door.

Placing his hand onto hers he raised them up, putting them with her palms flat against the door

"Leave them right there." He ordered her.

Like she was going to move them anyways. He slides his hands down the sides of her tender body, down past her hips to her knees where the bottom of her dress was. He raised the bottom of her dress up to just above her waist. Pulling her hips back with his hands her feet were about four feet from the door. Then came the smack of his hand upon her little tan right ass cheek.

"Oh, God". Rebecca let come out of her mouth.

"I have missed this little ass and how it feels when my hand spanks it." Professor Case said with a little devious smile on his face. Then a smack on the left ass cheek then the right and back to the left. Rebecca lowered her head between her arms not in shame but she want to see his hand come down on her ass cheeks.

"I have missed the feel of your hand on my ass. It feels so good when you spank my dirty little ass" Rebecca says with pure lust in her voice that she wasn't even going to try to hide.

She could hear him unfasten his khakis, as she watched between her arms they fell to the floor and he had moved in right behind her. He reached around her waist and placed his right hand between her legs. He started rubbing her pussy. She wasn't sure way she was already soaking wet just thinking about him on the walk over. He then slowly slid his cock into her until it was all the way in her excited pussy. She kept her hands flat against the door and he moved his hands to where they were on both sides of her hips. Then he just started pounding his cock in and out of her pussy like there was a prize he wanted to get to as soon as possible. It felt so good, she had been thinking about this for the past two weeks. Now she was getting his hard cock back in her and she was his little whore to use anyway he wanted.

"You like that cock in you, don't you whore?" He asked her.

"I love it in me. I wish I could have it in all day long." She replied back.

"That is exactly what a whore would say." He said to her.

But she meant every word of it and she was his whore and didn't care to change that. After about ten minutes of him fucking her she felt his cock swell and he pulled her back onto his cock as for as she could go. Then there was a warm sensation go through her pussy and then another. He was cumming in her pussy like he had several times before but every time it just her more excited. The feel of his cum in her wet pussy. She loved being his little dirty cum whore. When she could feel he was done and had pulled his cock all the way out of her. She wasted no time dropping to her knees so she could turn around to lick and suck his cock clean. After she was done she looked up for his approve which didn't take long for, so she stood.

"Is there anything else you would like your dirty little whore to do?" Rebecca asked.

He stood there looking at her for a minute. Then he smiled and said.

"No not right now, but keep your phone close by. I do have something you can help me with tomorrow sometime."

Rebecca smiled and said "Ok, I will. Thank you."

As she left his office professor Case could help but smile and think to himself how each she had turned into the best whore he had ever had just so she could get an A. The thing was he knew she was a very smart young lady and she could get an A anyways in his class without doing what she was doing but he wasn't going to complain. Rebecca left his office and maid her trip back to her dorm with his cum running down the inside of her legs. It was almost like a badge of honor she thought as her confident in herself as a whore grew each time she left him.

Monday can and when she walked into the classroom she looked over at him and smiled, he smiled back at her really quick so no one else would notice. She sat in class just staring at him trying to figure out what it was this power over her that he had or was the her hidden desire finally coming to the surface. Either way it was something she was loving. After class as everyone was leaving she made sure she was the last one out the door like all the other times.

Professor Case walked over to her. "Is my little whore feeling dirty today?"

That was an odd question she thought, she was always feeling that way.

"Very" Rebecca replied

Looking at him with pure lust in her eyes and biting down on her bottom lip.

"Why?"

"Well I want you to do something for me today. At five o'clock I need you to be in the library, clear in the back are small rooms for tutoring. I need you to tutor a student for me. I will give the student the information that you will need."

"Ok". Rebecca replied just a little disappointed, she was really hoping for something a lot different, but if that is what he wanted so be it.

She got to the library just a little before five and walked to the room marked "Professor Case". This had to be to one seeing that he really didn't tell her which room to go to. She has down at the small table in the room and waited for his student to come but she had no clue what kind of tutoring this was going to be. Then she looked up and in the doorway stood Megan the most beautiful girl on campus. She was the leader of the college dance team and all not just some but all the boy on campus drooled when she walked by them. Straight black hair three inches below her shoulders, tan year round fit body, and the darkest brown eyes anyone could have. If there was a living goddess she was it. She was wearing a loose fitting white cotton dress that had two small shoulder straps and came down about inch from the top of her knees.

"Are you Rebecca?" Megan asked in very confident way.

"Yes". She replied to her.

"Well Professor Case sent me here and he gave me this piece of paper with your instructions on it."

As Megan sat down and slid the paper across the table to Rebecca. Rebecca picked up the paper and read it. Has she did, she thought to herself "I have never done this but the thought has crossed her minds a couple of time." She put the paper back down onto the table and looked over at Megan. Megan smiled, held her hand out, and said.

"Shall we start?"

With that Rebecca handed Magen her phone and proceeded to slide off her chair and onto the floor underneath the table. Rebecca slid her hands up the side of Megan's tan legs, past her soft thighs to the top of her white lacy panties. Megan lift herself up just enough so that Rebecca could pull her panties down her legs and off her feet.

"Ok, I'm going to start filming you as you lick my pussy and you better do a good job of it." Megan said with sternest in her voice.

Rebecca took hers hands up the outside of Megan's legs pushing the bottom of her dress up to her waist. Megan responded by spreading her legs open for her to move her face to Megan's wet pussy. Rebecca slowly placed the tip of her tongue up against Megan's opening and started moving it up and down getting her first taste of another woman wet pussy.

Megan place her left hand on the back of Rebecca's head and slid her ass to the edge of the chair forcing Rebecca's lips to be pressed against lips of Megan's pussy. In her right hand she held Rebecca's phone which she was using to film the action between her legs.

"Oh, get the tongue of your deep inside my pussy. Deeper I know you can get it in there deeper. Fuck yeah right there, now start moving that tongue around right there. Professor was right you are a quick learner." Megan said.

Then Megan squeezed her thighs together smashing Rebecca's head in between them and pushing her face even tighter against her pussy.

"Oh, fuck whore. That's it, faster. Ok times up." Megan said.

She released Rebecca's head, but she continued to use her tongue on this wet hot pussy. Megan took her left hand and placed it on Rebecca's forehead.

"I said times up, whore."

Megan placed the phone back on the table but Rebecca remained underneath the table just looking up at Megan. Megan slid her chair away from the table, stood up looked down at Rebecca. Pointing down at her panties laying on the floor she said.

"You can keep those as a souvenir".

Megan then she just turned and walked out the door. Rebecca picked up the panties and slowly got off the floor and sat down, back in her chair. Then she took the her phone and sent the video of her to Professor Case's phone. After that she picked up all of her stuff that she had, putting Megan's panties in her book bag and left the room.

It was late Tuesday afternoon when Rebecca received a text from Professor Case. "Meet me in the tutoring room at 6, no later. Bring the gift you received from Megan" She looked at the clock and it was 5:45 already see had fifteen minutes to get there, she was going to have to run clear across campus in fifteen minutes. She put her shoes on, looked in the mirror, pulled her hair back into a ponytail, grab the panties out of her book bag, and flew out the door. She got to the library and came flying through the door. There were a couple of people in there, they stopped what they were doing and looked up at her. She took a deep breath and smiled at them as she started to walk to the rooms clear in the back. She finally walked through the door of the small room.

"Shut the door! You're late!" He said to her.

Rebecca's heart was still pounding from her running over here and her breathing was just as fast.

"Sorry sir." Rebecca said.

"Give me your gift."

Rebecca reached into her bag and pulled the pair of lacy panties out and handed them over to him.

"Open your mouth, whore!"

As she opened her mouth he placed Megan's panties into it, when they were all the way in her mouth he ordered her to close her mouth.

"Now bend over the table! I told you not to be late!"

She no sooner bent herself over the table the bottom of her dress was flipped up and his stern hand smack her right ass cheek then her left twice then her right two more time then her left one more time. All of this happen in a rapid fire fashion.

"When I tell you to be somewhere at a certain time you better be there is that understood, whore?"

She nodded her head to say yes.

"I watched your little video and I talked to Megan, she said you really enjoyed yourself. Did you like the taste of her pussy on your tongue?"

Rebecca shook her head yes. She could hear him unfasten his pants. Just then he pulled her head back by her ponytail and smacked her ass cheeks one more time each.

"Reach around with your hands and pull those red little ass cheeks apart for me! Spread them as wide as possible!" He demanded.

Rebecca did what she was ordered to do.

"Normally I would fuck the wet pussy of yours getting my hard cock nice and wet but seeing you were late I'm just going to shove my cock right into your tight little ass dry!"

With that he moved forward and slid the head of his dry cock right into her ass. He pulled it out and then right back in, going a little deeper. He did this four times until he had his cock buried deep in her ass. The pain was almost more than she could take, it was a good thing she had the pair of panties in her mouth to muffle her screams.

With her still holding her ass cheeks apart for him, he was still pulling her head back by her ponytail. He started to pick up speed with his cock pounding her tight little ass. After five minutes or so the pain that she was feeling had turned into pleasure and she was starting to really enjoy the fucking she was getting.

"Fuck, you are one nasty little whore and you don't care, do you?" Professor Case asked.

She could not answer verbally or by shaking her head as much as possible as he was holding on to her ponytail but the answer was; yes yes yes yes! He just kept fucking her ass for about fifteen minutes then she could feel him tense up and she knew what that meant.

"Oh, fuck yeah" he said.

He shot his first wad of cum in her ass then another and another. He shot a few more smaller wads in her ass before he pushed his cock all the way in her and just left it there for a few seconds. He reached over to her book bag and pulled her phone out of it. After a minute or so she could feel his cock starting to go limp inside her ass that she was still holding apart with her hands. He placed her phone just to the right of her head.

"I have set a timer on your phone. You can not move from the position you are in right now until the timer goes off. So you will stay bent over this table and have your hands on your ass cheeks pulling them apart until you hear the timer go off, then you can move and go back to your dorm."

He slid his half limp cock out of her ass, pulled his pants up and walked out of the room leaving the door wide open and Rebecca the way she was. A couple of minutes went by with Rebecca bent over the table with her ass cheeks pulled apart, a pair of lacy panties in her mouth and the door wide open. She could start to feel his warm cum trickling out of her well used ass and down the inside of her legs. She could also hear voices from a distance talking but she didn't think they were close enough to see her.

Finally, after five minutes her timer went off, she let go of her ass cheeks, and took the panties out of her mouth. She placed the soaking wet panties back into her book bag. Letting her skirt fall down across her ass she slowly walked out of the room. As she walked through the main part of the library she just kept her face down, not looking up until she had reached the large, thick glass doors. She wasn't sure if she could even make it back to her dorm. Her ass hurt so fucking bad, she walked very slow until she finally got back to her dorm. She laid down on her bed without even changing and fell asleep with his wet cum on the inside of her legs, very sore ass for being late, and a smile on her face of satisfaction.