The Perfect Sunday

Story Info
The Perfect Girl
2.1k words
4.16
40.7k
21
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 2:00 in the afternoon, we were in bed all morning, all I wanted to do was to stare at her perfect Angel body, I know I know, I hate that cheesy bull shit too, but she was different, her plum lips, "blow job lips" my friends called them, her blackish brown eyes, she hates them so much, most guys would fantasize about blue or green but I told her they reminded me of the night, my favorite time of day. Her breasts, C cups, hers are possibly the greatest pair I've ever seen, they were largish with tiny nipples, it was like art, I mean seriously they just looked good in everything , not too big for her to begin looking slutty and not too small for them not to be a serious asset, but I always was more of an ass man, and my God did this 21 year old godess have an ass, the type of ass that makes you turn on a laptop and write whole stories about it on an erotic literature website.

So I'm staring at Heaven, while she's lying on her stomach on top of the bed covers, in my shirt and wearing only a white laced thong underneath, the shirt was riding up so it covered nothing at all, I repeat, I'm staring at heaven, while she's faced away from me towards the plasma screen T.V, holding the pink controller in her hands and headphones booming with sounds of explosions and shooting, her screaming out orders to her online battalion, yes, she's a gamer, and that's not even scratching the surface of how much she turns me on, I swear I couldn't even recognize the game she was playing, which is funny because we only have one war game, but no , my brain was too ...preoccupied to even notice her almost throwing the controller at the T.V , twice.

Back to the star of this story, her ass, it was unnatural, I mean it was completely real but I swear if you saw this thing you could swear to me different, she had to jump up and down every morning just to be able to force it into any of her jeans, and the weird thing is, it didn't look too big, it was like God had taken his time to utterly perfect her hour glass figure, though she completely disagrees with me on that point, I think it's the shape, it's so perfectly distributed that it just looks the right size, like most people say , an upside down love sign , only this time the heart is slightly over grown, hypnotizing none the less, no guy could pull their eyes of it, tit man, feet guy , even if you were into dildos up your ass doesn't matter, that thing would drag you out whatever land you were in and into hers if she ever walked past you.

Like every psychopath will tell you, after a while, imagining just isn't enough, I had to have it, and well, in her defense this would be the fourth time...this morning, so I had to come at this cautiously.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT", she said to me while I was repositioning myself to begin my seduction, she's always like this while playing games, it's amazing how she's so girly ,and still is one of the guys, but if you hit the wrong button when she's made the transition then she's a cat protecting her kitten, pun intended.

"No not you, I was talking to Blake, PROTECT MY FLANK GODAMMIT" she screams into the microphone while I came into contact with her right ankle, her weakness, foot massages, you got to throw the cat some meat so you can pet the kitty.

"BLAKE!! Mmmm.. Blake!!!...uhmm, stop it, God haven't you had enough"

"You know I'll never have enough of you."

"Mmmm, seriously though all I'm aski...all I'm asking fo... DAMNIT ALL IM ASKING FOR IS AN HOUR" she said while kicking my hand away and me with a massive grin on my face. "Yah, it's my boyfriend, NO HIS NOT TOUCHING MY PUSSY YOU PERV."

I once dated this masseuse, she's supposed to be one of the best in the world, I found that funny, I wondered how the hell they judged that, anyway she was unbelievable in bed, my God did she know how to touch the right spots, she proposed once, just to make things more interesting that she teach me a few things in her art, she was tired of doing a lot of the work, not that I didn't try , It was just that compared to her I might have well been buying the ink, while she writes the whole novel, though with a nine inch cock she was not complaining. With these trained hands, it was only a matter of time, Heaven's walls would eventually fall.

"She's getting pissed, time to up my game" I thought to myself while slowly reaching out for her foot again, she didn't even notice me pulling it back.

"Reload, RE-FUCKING-LOAD someone pass me a mag."

"Let me see arms, torso, ah here we are."

"UHhhh...." She moaned into the mike "What, I-I didn't moan, you guys a fucking hearing things "she said with a familiar scowl on her face, I then reminded her that I was the man of the relationship when she tried to pull away and I roughly pulled back, she gave me another scowl, but one of defeat and tried to concentrate on the game. I was having none of that.

"Get the ....mfffmmm...get the fucking ...the rocket launcher... Yah I'm ok why wouldn't I be" She lied to her teammates while I used my thumb to rub the same delicious spot over and over.

Reading the signs I knew to move closer to my target, my hands slowly traveled from the bottom of her feet to her thighs applying pressure everywhere I possibly could.

"Now for the kill" I said to myself as I massaged her inner thighs with my hands rubbing back and forth, watching her clad covered pussy get literally dripping wet

"Blake, c'mon, I swear I will suck your cock so well you'll think you're fucking a wet Bangkok whore"She said while covering the mike.

"But you already do that sweetie" I said with an even more massive grin on my face as I came in contact with my pray, knowing where her clit is I just went straight to the point.

"UHH ...Aw-my -fucking -gawd, no" She said barely being able to hold on to the controller.

"What...uhhh...I just stubbed my toe...uuuhhhh, WAIT... YOU HEARD ME. SAY THAT"

I started to pull down her gorgeous panties, using all my will not to just pull out my raging hard on now and fuck her silly, "perfect sex takes time "I thought to myself while watching my index and middle finger dive into Heaven.

None of that gentle shit though, she was sopping wet and slightly reluctant, so I just kept digging for gold, like a jack hammer on low, my fingers went in and out, I licked my lips as I watched her get hornier and hornier, glistening fluids were all over her legs and my hand, she was screaming into the mike, she had already placed her controller to the side, and my right hand like it has a consciousness of its own kneading her jiggly marshmallow ass.

She cums, with a high pitched "Fuuuuuuuuuck me" I start laughing pointing to the screen wear she's been killed eight times and all her teammates are just standing idly and some being shot, clearly everyone is...preoccupied, "Oh fuck you guys are still on...fine ok now his touching my pussy" I hear someone reply "No shit"

She pulls off the headphones and turns to me with an unreadable face, until I see the hunger in her eyes, and she roughly pulls me to her and she sticks her tongue down my throat,"Fine, if you going to play dirty then you better fuck me real good" she says while staring in my eyes and fishing my cock out from my boxers

She bends down and takes it whole, into her mouth while I sit there upright thinking "What have I got myself into" no regrets though because I remember how good of a cocksucker my little whore is, she keeps bobbing her head up and down, and stopping to concentrate on my head, no sooner do I start leaning back and putting my hands on my head in victory, does she suddenly pull her warm mouth off my dick and pull me back up.

"HELL NO, YOU FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED" she says with a massive grin on her face while she straddles pulling my hands to her beautiful ass, I support her as she slowly falls down on my dick. She has on a face of pure satisfaction as we sit on the bed, as close as we will ever be, her staring into my eyes as I sloppily unbutton her shirt with my left hand and knead her ass with my right, she kisses me as I take the shirt off, and I pull back and go for her sensitive nipple, and she screams as I pull her up, both hands on her ass now, and begin the onslaught.

Up and down, UP and Down, her beautiful tits go, her screaming with while exhaling every time I drop her down, my right hand again with a consciousness o f its own slowly creeping to her rose bud every time she goes up, then I start to massage her bud with a circular movement as she now continues to fuck herself, she then gives me an evil smile when she realizes what I am doing, planning for the near future as I slowly stick my index finger in , she stops bouncing and starts grinding to let me do my work, as I push in my second finger widening her ass, she really loves it up the arse , another reason I'm never letting go of this girl .

"Yah that's right you like that dontcha , you little slut"

"OhHH...yah baby you can have it all" she moans into my ear and that's all I need to hear

I pull her off of me and roughly pull her off the bed and right in front of her favorite spot of the bed room, the makeup table, I swipe all the neatly organized perfumes and lipsticks and other I equipment will never know the names of and pull her in front of me facing the mirror,

"Was that really necessary" She says with a scowl, but that soon disappears as my head gets in contact with her bud, I look up and smile at her as she leans forward readying herself, with my hands on either side of her ass I enter Heaven, ironically speaking.

Wanting to see the look on her face again, I pull her head up using her long braided ponytail, her eyes are closed her mouth is open. She is in complete ecstasy.

"That's my girl"

Knowing I've waited long enough for her to get used to the girth, I begin to ravage my prey, starting slow, but surely , I pull back, and then go back in , back and in, back and in, I can't believe she's still so tight after the whole morning, she never ceases to amaze me.

"Blaky you're not going soft on me are you, FUCK ME"

And that's all I need to here, jack hammer on high, I pull her towards me .

"Uh..uh...uh, Gawd yah just like that" the last remaining tube of lipstick on the desk falls to the floor, I begin to get afraid that so will the mirror, so I start to wrap things up, as she begins to push back on my dick, I feel ready to cum, so I pull her closer, lean over her body and let it all out into her beautiful ass.

I watch as my dick slowly pulls out of Heaven and my cum leaks and flows down to her pussy, she gets up turns around and kisses me.

"I'm cutting you off now, you've had enough to last you an hour right?" she says while pointing at me with a playful smile.

"Right"

She goes and puts on my shirt again, doesn't bother with the panties, and grabs the head phones and controller.

"Sorry guys, let's restart one last time... You mean you heard all that.... Hahaha I guess that's the closest you losers are ever going to get to real sex, oh sorry...I forgot Stacy the slut was here"

I leaned back on the bed as she got into her original position, "Art" I thought to myself, as I saw her ass again , of course with a little of my input, as I noticed the glistening cum , I just watched her as she watched the T.V .

"I really just can't stop myself" I say to myself as my hand absentmindedly goes for her ankle again.

"Mmmm.....BLAKE!!!"