The Perfect Threesome

Story Info
Sarah enjoys one white, one black.
831 words
3.15
64k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all set up my perfect fantasy. One black man and a white man all at once. I had done threesomes before but always with either two white or two black guys. Now I get one of each.

The boys didn't know each other, but they both agreed to give it a go for me. Nick (the white guy) had already arrived. We were sitting in the living room smoking the first of the many joints we would be smoking that night. The doorbell rang. Do (the black guy) had arrived. I rose to answer the door and escorted Do to the living room to take a seat on the other side of me on the couch. "Well boys," I cooed, "looks like we can finally get this party started."

"Let's get you out of these clothes girl," said Nick. Gently he and Do lifted my tank top over my head exposing my perfect and natural 36 DD tits. Complete with pierced nipples that hardened as the top was pulled off. Do grabbed my right breast and started rolling my nipple softly between his thumb and index finger. Nick took my left nipple into his mouth and started kneading the breast in his hand. Do's other hand ran over my stomach and under the waist of my skirt. Slowly he moved his way down to between my legs. Nick suggested we move upstairs to the bedroom to be more comfortable.

When we all arrived in my room the boys promptly stripped while I slowly removed my skirt. "Oh wee, Miss Sarah," proclaimed Do as both he and Nick looked my over. Both men moved closer and Nick pulled my face toward his to join him in a kiss. Do moved closer and reached between my legs to feel my clit.

"Oh," I gasped as he found it.

Nick then whispered in my ear "let's lay down." Do got in bed first followed by me then Nick.

"Mmm," I said, "the best of both worlds." Both men started running their hands all over m y body. It was almost a sensory overload. First I leaned over Do and started giving him head while Nick continued to run his hands over my body.

"Oh wee, oh wee," Do exclaimed as I slowly ran my pierced tongue around his head and carefully took the entire shaft into his mouth. "You're the best," he added

"You fuck like a porn star, Sarah" supplemented Nick. By this time Do had a large hard on and I got turned around on my hands and knees. Then Nick laid down and Do positioned him behind me to enter carefully he pushed himself in and I felt myself stretch to accommodate him. Once in I looked down to my task at hand Nick's dick I did my customary, running my tongue around the head placing light kisses on the tip. Then as the penis began to harden I ran my tongue along the length of the underside then slowly at first then as I go down picking up intensity all the while Do's big black dick is pounding my pussy. After a few min I feel something cool run down my back side and down toward my pussy. I soon realize he's pouring lube on me. He begins to slowly move one digit into my ass carefully allowing me to accommodate the intrusion.

"You want me up your ass baby, tell me you do," said Do.

"Mmm yeah I want you up my ass and Nick up my pussy. I want to feel totally full," I moaned.

"Oh, oh baby slow down," Nick groaned, "your going to make me cum at this rate." At this point Do removed his cock from my pussy and was slowly starting to press at the entrance to my ass. I stopped giving head for a moment as I felt the head enter. It took all I had to relax my body to allow that cock to enter. As he slowly pushed forward I continued giving Nick a hand job and some light head.

Once Do was in and comfortable and had given me sometime to get adjusted Nick scooted down underneath me and entered my pussy. Now I had both guys inside me. It felt delicious. I was so full and stretched. They began pumping in and out in unison as I cried out in pleasure. "Oh yes, oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me harder, oh God yes you know how I like it."

"Oh wee baby you're so tight I'm going to cum," Do exclaimed as he gave a final deep thrust. Nick was still pumping away as Do with drew and retired himself to the bathroom to clean up. Nick was now squeezing my breasts and I rode him to climax.

When it was all over both men came back to bed. We then enjoyed a well rolled blunt, laying naked, and basking in the pleasure we had all received.