The Perfect Wake Up Call

Story Info
TransMan experiences what its like to wake up to a blow job
1.4k words
4.29
20.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Warning:This is a story about a Transman. It's not the traditional guy/girl relationship or sex story. It is a semi-fictional story and is not intended for people under the age of 18 or those who have a negative view of Transgendered people. If you fit into one of these categories, please go back and read something else.

My story is not meant for everyone; it's merely a fresh view on FtM sex based on some real life events. Everyone in this story is over the age over 18 and while some may resemble real people, they are completely fictional.

I hope that those of you who choose to read it enjoy it as much as I did. Feel free to comment, favorite, vote.


***


I tell you, there is no greater way to be woken up in the morning then to the feeling of your girl sucking your dick. You go from REM sleep to half awake to wide awake in the blink of an eye. Once your body-or your dick for that matter-registers what is happening there is no going back. Why am I telling you all of this? Well, because I recently had this pleasure bestowed upon me.

It was very early in the morning, about 4:50 am, and judging by the weather the last few days, it had to have been a clear day with the bright rays of the sun working its way up creating a beautiful sunrise which is rare for a town like Fresno, California. I was laying in bed lost in dreamland, my subconscious mind having full control of my senses, lost in peaceful dreams of my girlfriend and I making love on a Nude Beach somewhere in LA when all of the sudden I felt it. Her right hand moving up and down, stroking my dick over my boxers as I slept. And even though I am not a cis gendered man (cis gendered meaning that I wasn't born with a penis-being as I am a Hispanic, 5'3, average build transman with dark hair and eyes) I still have a fairly large clit-dick which is what she was so rigorously rubbing. Well, still asleep, I managed to shift onto my back so that she could get a better vantage point so as to keep up her efforts to harden my sleeping dick.

My dream shifted to accommodate what was happening in reality, to ready me for when I finally awoke. I could see her, laying on her side propped up on one arm using it to hold her head up well her other hand was busy trying to rouse me. God she looked so beautiful; like an angel come to Earth with her blonde hair falling around her shoulders in a "bed head" type of manner, her bright blue-green eyes shinning down at me, her naked breasts so round and firm with nipples begging to be sucked and her full lips turned up in a smile as she felt me starting to wake.

I, myself, was fighting a losing battle. The fantasy of my dream state, of this all being just a dream-her and what she was doing to me-not wanting me to wake up for fear that it wasn't real. That this goddess only existed in my dreams because with the stigma going around about transgendered people, this kind of thing; this kind of woman didn't happen to/for guys like me. Beautiful women like her didn't just fuck transmen. I mean we have been together for months now but I still couldn't believe that she would choose me over some big, strong man with an actual dick.

It was these thoughts that kept me asleep even though my conscious mind kept screaming at me to wake up and tell her not to stop, to take all of me into her mouth and suck me until I shot my load down her throat. I remember thinking 'if this is a dream, no one better wake me the fuck up or they are dead and if this is real, I better wake up right now and give her the attention she deserves.'

It wasn't until I felt her move and position herself in between my legs, until I felt the weight of her bare breasts on my stomach and felt her start to pull off my boxers that I realized that it was real-t hat SHE was real; she was really mine and she was really going to suck my dick! My eyes quickly snapped open and I looked down at her, snuggled in between my legs just in time to see her smile that knowing smile of hers before she echoed my unspoken thoughts and took me into her mouth.

God damn can my girl suck dick! It's somewhat of a special talent of hers to make a man (any kind of man trans or not) instantly hard with just two long strokes of her mouth accompanied by her teasing tongue. I went from being completely flaccid to painfully hard in about 2.5 seconds and judging by the sinister glint in her eye, she knew it and she wasn't about to stop until she sucked me dry.

Up and down she went on my clit-dick (that's what I call my clitoris since I started taking testosterone and noticed a big change in my genitals. Nine months of T and my clit grew from a small, barely noticeable thing trapped under a hood to a small dick with dick like senses), taking the full two and a half inches dispute the thickness (we have discovered that well I'm not big length wise, I am a grower and I am pretty thick) of it all the way to the back of her throat. Deep-thoarting me like a fucking champ well swirling her tongue around the head and lightly scraping the length of it with her teeth. It was all I could do not to call out for her not to stop as she bobbed her head up and down drawing me near and closer to my impending climax. What felt like hours to me but in reality what was only probably a matter of five minutes or so she had my hand curled up tightly in her hair as I held her in place and fucked her face with gusto.

I fucked her face and she was loving every minute of the pleasure she knew she was giving me. And then I felt her teeth nip at the head of my clit-dick...I came. I came so hard that I nearly passed out. The effect of her hot mouth on me, the fact that she woke me up to this unknown pleasure and just her wanting me in any way, shape or form at all, overall were too much for me and my dick to handle.

I lay there spent. Drained. Pleased. Breathing hard.While she just gave my dick one final lick/kiss and climbed back up my body to lay in my waiting arms and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. I could taste myself on her lips and it made me hard.

"Well,..good morning to you too, love." I said when I was finally able to catch my breath. My voice was deep and kind of sounded like the Kool-Aid man, still thick with sleep.

"Morning sexy." She replied with a soft giggle. "How did you sleep?"

"I don't even fucking know." I laughed. "All I remember is waking up to some very good head."

"Well, I wanted to give you a good wake up call."

"And wake up I did. Now..." I paused for dramatic affect as I cupped one of her breasts in my hands, flicked her nipple and felt her shiver.

Oh my girl was horny as fuck and she wanted me to fuck her. Hard. Rough.

"What to do in order to repay you." I said, as I felt my energy start returning to me.

Allowing my eyes to take in her body slowly, letting her feel my hot gaze on her. Making her sense my desire to ravish and control her like she just did me.To make her beg and scream and moan and cry out my name.

"I don't know. What do you want to do to me, Sir?" She answered in a breathy whisper.

I lowered my head to her breasts and took the rock hard nipple into my mouth. I sucked it like I was a baby nursing and bit it with my teeth as I released it from my mouth before I repeated my efforts on its twin; her back arched as I bit the second one and it gave me an idea.

"I think I know exactly what I'm going to do to you, little one." I said as I moved on top of her."And by the time I'm done...you're going to be begging me to stop."

To be continued...