The Perfect Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
Incredible sex with daughter's friend continues.
2.6k words
4.59
95.2k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny let go of my ass with her heels and put her feet on the deck. I pulled out of her hot pussy and stood up. I actually heard a plop noise as my cock left her incredibly wet pussy. As I stood up, Jenny reached up to me and I pulled her to her feet. Instantly our mouths came back together. We just stood there kissing and feeling our bodies pressing together.

Slowly she moved her lips off mine and started to kiss my chin. Then she was on my neck and then my chest. Lower and lower she moved. Down to her knees she went. I felt her hands on my hips then one hand circled my cock. Again I was surprise how hard I was.

I watched as Jenny moved her head forward and my cock slowly entered her mouth. Her tongue immediately began to circle my cock and swirl the head. It felt incredible.

Jenny's hand started to slowly pump along my shaft. My foreskin would slide between her lips then out again as she pumped. I think my cock grew another inch or two as she sucked on me.

After a few minutes, she took my cock out of her mouth and said, "I love the taste of your cum mixed with my pussy juice. We taste incredible together." All I could do was nod in agreement. My cock was back in her mouth.

For several more minutes, Jenny sucked and pumped my cock. Her tongue was doing magical things to the tip. I felt like every nerve in my body was concentrated in my cock. Then I felt her other hand brush along my thigh. The next thing I knew, she was cupping my balls. She slowly started to roll them in her hand. I had never felt this incredible before.

Even though she was a master at sucking cock, I was nowhere near cumming since I had just cum in her wonderful pussy. My knees were getting weak though from standing there. I reached down to Jenny's face. One hand was on each cheek. I slowly pulled up. It took Jenny a second or two before she realized I wanted her to stand. Her hands released my cock and balls and the tip of my cock left her mouth.

Up to her feet she rose. Her eyes had that far off dreamy look in them. I leaned over and kissed each eyelid. Then I kissed the tip of her nose. Finally I kissed her lips. My tongue touched her lips and then slipped between them. Jenny opened her lips and our tongues met. We started this dance as our tongues intertwined. My hands were still holding her face.

A few minutes passed before I ended the kiss. We both slowly opened our eyes and looked at each other. My hand founds hers and I turned and started walking toward the house. As we passed the diving board and lounge chair, I retrieved my towel and sunglasses and we continued into the house.

We walked straight into my bedroom. I drop the towel and glasses on the dresser and turned to Jenny. We just seem to float together and start kissing again.

As we kiss, I move us slowly to the bed. We both sat on the edge without stopping the kiss. The next thing I know, we are laying down. Our hands are all over each other. Her breasts are unbelievable. They are so firm and pliable. The nipples so hard. I love rolling them between my fingers and pulling on them.

It isn't long before I lowered my head and took her nipple in my mouth. Jenny started moaning again. This encouraged me more and I become more aggressive with her nipples. As my hand was squeezing her, my lips were pulling and sucking. All around her areola, little bumps had came up. I ran my tongue all around them enjoying the feel of their roughness.

Jenny was not just lying there enjoying my attention. She firmly had my cock in her hands and was stroking along the complete length. The palm of her hand felt like a velvet glove. It was so soft. The only softer place my cock had ever been was in a pussy.

I moved my hand off her breast and down her side. When I got to her hip, my hand moved over her belly to her landing strip. The little hairs tickled my fingertips. I clamped the hairs between my fingers and gently pulled. Jenny loved this. She arched her back a little and pushed her mound up into my hand.

Slowly I moved my fingers lower and found the top of her slit. I could feel how puffy her lips were even at this first touch. The tip of my middle finger moved lower and opened her lips. As they parted, they went on either side of my finger. Her wetness made it easy for my finger to move lower.

Then I felt her clit. It was hard and swollen. My finger covered it and I pressed down. Jenny immediately groaned and pushed her hips up. I started to move the tip around in a little circle pushing the clit from side to side. Jenny responded by moving her hips so her clit got more and more stimulation.

I moved my mouth up to hers. As our lips met, Jenny mashed her lips against mine. We began the hardest, hottest kiss yet. Tongues danced and saliva spread. I could tell Jenny was getting closer and closer to cumming.

As she continued to move her hips so my finger stimulated her more, I slowly pushed my finger lower. I was careful to keep part of my finger pressing her clit as I moved. It wasn't long before the tip of my finger found her opening. It felt sticky wet.

I pushed the tip of my finger deeper inside of her. I had the palm of my hand on her clit. Her pussy lips were fully open as I pressed into her. Jenny's hips continued to move so she could grind against my hand.

My middle finger was now almost completely buried inside. Jenny was moaning and her hips were almost bouncing off the bed. I stopped kissing her and watched the beautiful contortions her face was making as she enjoyed the pleasure of my fingers.

I could feel her opening was a little stretched from making love earlier so I slipped a second finger into her. This caused Jenny to open her legs wide and then with her feet flat on the bed, she drove her hips upward. My two fingers were buried deep inside of her. Jenny then began to fuck my hand hard. Up and down her lips flew as my fingers did their magic on her pussy. The palm of my hand was still pressed hard onto her clit.

I think Jenny only lasted about 30 seconds before she pressed up hard and held still. I could feel her pussy start to quiver so I knew she was starting to climax. Jenny held her breath for several seconds then let out a scream as her orgasm took over her body.

As her orgasm subsided, she slowly laid back on the bed. A fine covering of sweat was on her body. Jenny opened her eyes and smiled at me.

All this time, she had not let go of my cock. It was still hard and ready. Gently she pulled me by my cock. She was telling me without words she wanted me on top of her. Jenny's legs were still wide open.

I complied and rolled on top. The inside of her soft thighs caressed my body. With her hand still on me, she aimed my cock toward her waiting pussy lips. I could feel the heat from her pussy even before I touched her. As I moved closer, she released my cock. The tip must have been cold because as I touched her lips, her pussy felt extremely hot.

I moved my cock up and down her soaking wet pussy lips. Easily I found the entrance to her womanhood and pushed in. She opened up and I slide in without effort. With the mixture of her juices and my cum, I was completely buried in one push.

We did not move. We just looked at each other and enjoyed the feeling of being joined in the most intimate way. We then kissed. With eyes closed, I just savoured the incredible feelings of being in this beautiful woman.

I felt Jenny tighten her pussy muscles around my cock. I did not move. Again she tightened then released. After doing this several times, she then started to move her hips a little. I responded by moving slowly out then back into her.

We were not in a hurry. I had cum once and she had cum at least twice that I knew. So we kissed and fucked leisurely. Why hurry? It felt incredible just fucking and enjoying.

The rhythm we set was comfortable and enjoyable. Her pussy made squishy noises again but this only made the experience more sensual for me.

I would say we kept this up for maybe 20 minutes. We were kissing and I had moved my hand to cover her breast. It she liked it more the more I pulled her nipple..

While this was a completely enjoyable way to fuck, I decided I wanted to feel something different. I withdrew and sat back on my heels. What a beautiful sight. A gorgeous woman lying with her legs open and a gaping pussy. As my eyes moved higher, I saw she had put her hand on her breast and was still pulling her nipple. I looked at her face and she was smiling at me.

Without saying a word, I reached out and pushed the side of her knee over. She understood what I wanted and quickly rolled over onto her knees. Her head was down on the pillow and her ass was high in the air.

Incredible!!! What a beautiful ass she had. And her pussy was pulled open for me to see. Her skin was so smooth and soft. Ah youth! Her skin showed no signs of age or of bearing children. It was probably the most perfect sight in the world.

I moved forward and my cock touched her pussy again. I gripped my shaft and moved the tip up and down her pussy lips. Jenny let out an, "Oh yeah! Fuck me George. I want you deep inside of me."

So with that, I pushed my cock hard and deep inside of her soaking wet pussy. Jenny immediately let out a scream of joy. My hands found her hips and I started to slam into her. I became an animal. Raw power took over my body and I drove into her hard and fast.

For some reason, I don't know why, I took one hand and slapped her butt cheek. Jenny screamed at the pain and said, "Oh My God George. Do that again." So I did. I slapped her butt and Jenny let out another scream. I then gripped her hip again.

I continued to pound her really hard. I could feel my balls bouncing against her clit area. With each thrust, I slammed my balls against her. Jenny told me, "Fuck me George. Remember all the times you looked at my hot body and you wanted me. Fuck me baby. Fuck me good." So I did.

After about 30 seconds, I let go with my other hand and slapped her other cheek. "Yeah George. I love it. Slap me again." This time I used both hands and slapped both cheeks at the same time.

I gripped her again and slammed my cock as hard as I could into her pussy. Jenny then rose up on her hands to change the angle I was driving into her. She also lifted her head way back toward me.

I saw her beautiful hair and decided I wanted to touch it. I reached out and my fingers intertwined in her tresses. I found I could drive into her harder if I pulled her head back. So I pulled on her hair and drove my hips forward quickly.

I had never been such an animal in my life. My wife and I had made love hard and fast many times but with Jenny, I almost wanted to drive in and pull her hair so hard, I would hurt her. I didn't really want to hurt her but I wanted to be as animalistic as I could.

So I pulled her hair then slapped her butt with my other hand. That did it for Jenny. "Oh God, I'm cumming George. Don't stop." This only made me drive my cock into her harder.

I felt Jenny starting to cum. Her pussy was gripping me hard. Her insides were kind of quivering. Jenny then let out a big scream. This made my cock respond. I pushed into her really hard and held still. My cock erupted shooting load after load of hot cum deep inside of her.

As we started to come down, I released her hair. Jenny's arms collapsed and her head hit the pillow. I could feel my cock starting to soften.

I didn't want to pull out though. I slowly started to slide in and out of her. Jenny gripped my cock with her muscles.

It was a loosing battle though. My cock continued to soften. Her grip became weaker and weaker. I decided to pull out. I sat back on my heels and Jenny stayed in the same position. Her head was down and her ass was high in the air. I have the perfect view of her pussy. Our juices were seeping out of her wide open just fucked hole and were starting to move down her legs.

I reached up and pushed on the side of her hip. Jenny fell over on her side and I flopped down on the bed beside her. We were facing each other.

Her face was flushed. She had her eyes closed. I leaned over and kissed the tip of her nose again. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "George, that was incredible. I've dreamed about this day for years but I never thought it would be like this. You're fantastic."

"Well you're pretty incredible yourself." We smiled at each other. Jenny then closed her eyes. I think she was asleep in about 5 seconds. I wasn't long after her.

When I woke, Jenny was still asleep. I reached down and grabbed the comforter at the foot of the bed and pulled it over us. Jenny let out an "Ummmm" sound. She then rolled over and pushed her back and bum against me. I reached around her and cupped her breast in my hand. Again, we fell asleep.

When I awoke, Jenny was gone. The bed was still warm where she had been but she was missing. I then heard the toilet flush and Jenny appeared. She climbed back into bed with me and lay facing me.

"That was the most incredible sex I've ever had George. Thank you." She leaned in and kissed me.

"Well that was incredible for me also. I don't know what got into me but I became such and animal.'

"I know. That's what I loved. It was just pure animalistic sex." She kissed me again. "What have you got to eat around here?"

"I don't know. What do you want?"

"How about we go and look together?"