The Perfect Whore Ch. 04

Story Info
On a short holiday break, Bev & Graham have fun.
4.6k words
4.15
34.3k
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GC10
GC10
38 Followers

Chapter IV Away Together

Graham and Beverley decided to take a midweek break together. Ever since John's visit there had been an unspoken feeling that there lives had become somewhat fractured and it was hoped that the break might enable them to put what had happened in perspective. Being rather more discrete than Graham, Beverley had said nothing about John's follow up visit or about her disastrous day out at the Mansion Hotel. She did, however, mentioned the visit of the curate from the Parish church and his strange fixation with her breasts. Naturally Graham was greatly amused although quite unable to imagine how any man could possibly want to fondle her breasts and suck her nipples without there being a sexual motive.

They were staying in a country house hotel not far from the Suffolk coast. The weather was fine enabling them go for long walks before stopping off for drinks at a convenient pubs. Arriving back at the hotel in the late afternoon they decided to try out the indoor swimming pool. The pool was deserted apart from two girls in their late teens. They swam lazily up and down for a few lengths before relaxing in the Jacuzzi.

'Now you've got something young and beautiful to look at', said Beverley.

'Are you pimping for me Beverley?'

Actually Graham's lechery didn't extend to teenage girls; he thought of sex as something for consenting adults who knew exactly what they were doing. Listening to the girls' vacuous conversation only provoked him into a grumpy condemnation of the modern education system. The girls soon departed leaving them alone.

'Do you think they've got a camera surveillance system in here?' Graham asked.

'Probably, why do you ask?' Beverley said suspiciously

'I thought it would be nice to have a nude swim.'

'We don't want to get thrown out of the hotel, we've only just arrived.'

'Yes alright, but I think we're ok in the Jacuzzi, get your kit off, I want to have a feel!'

'Graham! You're not going to be naughty are you?'

Graham slipped his swimming trucks off, moved up close to Beverley and pulled the shoulder straps of her one piece bathing suit off her shoulders and exposed her breasts. He guided her hand onto his erection.

'No Graham! How would you like it if all the guests wanked off in the Jacuzzi?'

'I can see the newspaper headline now; "Mass pregnancy of hotel guests, secret Jacuzzi wanker suspected"', Graham joked.

'Let's go back upstairs.'

Many years of married life together ensured that Graham instantly understood the code. She wanted him to make love to her in the bedroom.

'OK'

He stepped naked out of the Jacuzzi and into the cold poolside shower which ensured that he soon became decently detumescent. Beverley followed, her breasts still exposed. The sound of a door opening caused them both to hastily don their bathrobes.

Back in the bedroom Graham let Beverley use the shower first then followed. When he came out of the bathroom Beverley was lying gracefully nude on the bed in a pose not unlike the Rokeby Venus. Graham stared at her as if seeing her for the first time.

'God, you are so beautiful!'

Beverley suppressed the desire so say something flippant and dismissive and smiled instead. Sometimes Graham could be so utterly and unexpectedly charming. He lay down on the bed beside her still staring at her thoughtfully.

'How on earth have you managed to put up with me all these years?'

She moved closer and gently kissed him.

'I only married you for your money', she joked.

He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately on the lips. She looked at him in surprise.

'What was that for?'

He didn't reply but gently touched her beautiful breasts, breasts that still caused heads to swivel whenever she walked into Graham's office. Beverley settled down on the bed with legs slightly parted, one leg drawn up. He kissed her breasts then tracked down her body to her pale pink pudendum that was already parted to reveal its delicate delicious fleshy interior. She quivered with delight as his tongue probed the delicate half opened cleft. When aroused and flowing with sexual juices, her genitalia reminded him of an active volcano on the verge of eruption or the great red spot on Jupiter. He arranged himself above her and eased himself inside her warm welcoming juicy interior and began to fuck her slowly and carefully, pausing occasionally to ensure he stayed under control. Neither of them spoke. On and on he went five minutes, ten minutes; his cock made slurping noises as it was gently gripped by her cunt. Fifteen minutes, he knew she was coming to her final orgasm. He could feel her spasms gripping and releasing his member. She sighed and gently gasped as he spurted his fierce jet of love juice deep inside her. Graham stayed inside her while his swelling slowly subsided before gently detaching himself. They lay in blissful, contented, satiated silence. Beverley leaned over and kissed him gently on the cheek.

'That was lovely Graham, thank you.'

The dozed in companionable silence bathed in a warm afterglow of post coital satisfaction on a hot sultry sunny summer afternoon.

****

That evening after dinner they had their coffee in the lounge bar. It was a small intimate bar with one row of continuous seats facing the bar backed by another row facing in the other direction. Beyond this up against the wall was another row of seats looking towards the bar. Most of the customers tended to congregate in or around the bar either perched on bar stools or standing. Beverley and Graham were the sole occupants of the seats facing away from the bar and were virtually invisible from the bar.

Beverley crossed her knees; through the slit in her skirt Graham could see her stocking top. He rested a hand on her thigh.

'What is it about the area between a woman's stocking tops and her knickers which is so mysterious and alluring?'

'I don't know but it seems to work like Viagra for you.'

Graham gently pushed her skirt up until he could see her crimson knickers.

'I'm wearing my tart's knickers tonight', she said with a grin.

'As far as I can make out all women wear tart's knickers these days'

Beverley turned her head to follow his gaze and observed the two nymphets that they had seen earlier swimming in the pool. They were perched on bar stools clad in micro skirts and miniscule close fitting tops which accentuated their pert small breasts; breasts not needing the support of brassieres. The strap bands of their thongs peeped out above their skirts. They were holding court with two spotty youths.

Not for the first time Graham reflected on how difficult it must be for modern young men to read the sexual runes of their female companions when they dressed like tarts but expected to be treated like goddesses. Occasionally Graham let his mind dwell on the delightful prospect of making love to a young and perhaps virginal woman. He was pretty certain he would be able to do it far more successfully than a rash impetuous uncontrolled youth. Admittedly, unlike a youth, he would be unable to give a repeat performance for at least half an hour and a third would require over an hours recovery. Another shag would be out of the question until the following morning unless the girl was exceptionally seductive. On the whole he thought the disadvantages of emotional instability and plain dumb moronic ignorance far outweighed the pleasure to be gained from penetrating fresh young flesh. He turned again to his wife.

'Why don't you take your knickers off?' he said softly

'What here?'

'Yes, I want to look at your cunt.'

'But you saw my' she paused, unable to bring herself to use the c-word, 'down there this afternoon.'

She knew that Graham was going to lead her into some elaborate sexual fantasy and that eventually she would go along with it, c-word included. Under her husbands fascinated gaze she quickly disengaged her suspenders and removed her tart's knickers and tucked them in her hand bag.

'Do you remember how you once left your knickers in my car and that they were discovered the following morning by Frank Field when I gave him a lift into work.'

'God, don't remind me; it was so embarrassing for a young woman in those long gone innocent times. For a time I was known as no knickers Beverley.'

'It did wonders for my reputation, shagging the sexiest, most beautiful girl in the lab.'

Graham glanced round the bar and, seeing they were unobserved, he pushed up her skirt to reveal her clean shaven pudendum. He ran his hand up her leg and gently probed her slit. She let out a slight gasp and quivered. Graham might be instantly aroused by her stocking tops but she, even after long years of marriage, found his sexual caresses electrifying.

'You're my favourite tart, do you know that? I ought to put you out on the streets; you'd earn a fortune for me.'

'Now you know I'd be no good as a prostitute I'm far too ladylike.'

Graham continued to gently probe her slit with one finger. He began to murmur quietly in her ear.

'What I'd like you to do is go into the toilet and remove all your underwear.'

Beverley felt her heart beat faster. She was never quite sure where Graham's fantasies would take them. Without saying another word, she obediently got up and left the bar.

Graham glanced round the room, observing the other occupants of the bar. A few seats along on the other side facing towards the bar were a couple who had clearly run out of conversation some years ago. In private this was of no consequence but when they were on public view they obviously felt obliged to make an effort. This largely consisted of telling each other things they already knew for the benefit of anyone who might be listening. It was almost as if they were acting themselves in a stage play.

"You really told that waiter off tonight didn't you?"

"Well you said you didn't want any salad dressing."

"Then you told the manager how disappointed you were."

"He was quite surprised when you mentioned Mabel's visit."

Graham was relieved to be distracted by the arrival of a dark haired middle-aged woman who sat down rather uncertainly in the outer ring of seats facing the bar. He smiled at her.

'Are you here for a long stay?'

'No just a short break. And you?'

'The same.'

Graham saw no sign of a wedding ring. Was she here on her own?

'Can I get you a drink?'

'No, but thank you, I'm waiting for my friend.'

Beverley returned to the bar in the company of a woman of about thirty. Graham was pleasantly surprised; she had obviously been back to their room because she was now wearing a dress rather than the skirt and blouse she had on earlier. It was Graham's favourite black wrap-around dress. Observing her closely, Graham was fairly sure that she had obeyed his instructions and divested herself of underwear. She resumed her seat beside Graham who realised that the newcomer was the missing friend the middle aged woman was waiting for. Beverley turned to Graham with an impish smile and murmured.

'That's spoiled your perverse little game hasn't it?'

'Don't get bitchy Beverley otherwise I'll pull that dress of yours open so that they can see what a whore you are.'

'If you were hoping for an outing for your cock with your new lady-friends I'm afraid you'll be disappointed; I think they are lesbians.'

'Really?'

Graham looked at the two women with renewed interest. Half an hour quickly passed in casual conversation with the newcomers. At last they left; there were now only about half a dozen guests remaining in the bar.

'Give me a flash then.'

Beverley obediently opened her dress to reveal that she was otherwise naked. Graham gently caressed her breasts.

'Best pair of tits I've seen this week.'

'I thought it was my cunt that interested you.'

Beverley now felt relaxed enough to enter into his fantasy.

'No, right now, I'd like a tit fuck; I bet that's what your curate friend wanted.'

'Not everyone thinks about sex all the time like you.'

'Did you feel his cock?'

'No I didn't but I can assure you there was no bulge in his trousers.'

'That must have been a big disappointment for you. Anyway as you can see I've got a bulge which requires your urgent attention.'

Graham unfastened his zip and freed his erect member from his jockey shorts. He glanced around to check that they weren't observed. The drinkers around the bar were oblivious to the carnal activity that was about to take place on the other side of the seats.

'Come closer and get your tits round my cock.'

'Be careful when you come, Graham.'

'Well you know what to do about that don't you; take it in your mouth!'

Beverley began to rub her breasts, lubricated by the emissions oozing from his tip, up and down Graham's stiff shaft. Graham had had an erection on and off for the past hour so he soon came towards his climax. Beverley squeezed her breasts tightly together to further stimulate his cock. He began to talk quietly and urgently.

'Now, get ready, yes now, take it!'

With a skill honed by much practise Beverley quickly placed her open mouth in close proximity to his cock and took in his fierce ejaculations, then, as he watched, she opened her mouth and allowed his semen to trickle down her chin. Over the years she had learned how to play the fantasy prostitute with consummate skill. In the afternoon she had been his lover but this evening she was his compliant whore.

With the performance over Beverley swiftly covered her naked body before retiring to the toilets to sponge her sticky face. When she returned he had already replenished their drinks and was casually talking to someone over on the other side of the bar. She looked at him expectantly.

'Well, was I OK?'

He moved close to her and kissed her gently on the lips.

'Darling you are, without doubt, the perfect wife and the perfect whore.'

****

The following morning Graham went for an early morning jog while his wife slept late. His route took him round the extensive grounds of the hotel and out into a wooded area beyond which eventually lead to the coast. It was a beautiful sunny summer morning and the sea air was invigorating. Down below on the beach he noticed the two women they had been talking to in the bar the previous evening. They had been swimming in the sea. The beach was deserted apart from the two women. Graham jogged down to the beach to greet them.

'I see you prefer the real thing to the overheated hotel pool.'

'Oh you can't beat a swim in the sea on a morning like this' said the older of the two. 'Why don't you try it?'

Graham took his trainers off and strolled to the water's edge where he let the tide wash over his feet.

The two women began to dry themselves.

'It won't bother you will it if we take our costumes off? We're nudists and it's such a lovely morning for sun bathing.'

It was at this point that Graham decided that it would be a very good idea to take a swim. He removed his trainers and t-shirt and plunged boldly into the sea. The shock of the cold water immediately quelled any incipient stirrings in his genitals. Ten minutes later he emerged refreshed from the sea and strolled up the beach towards the women who were lying naked in the sand dunes. They watched him casually as he approached.

'Oh you haven't got a towel have you', said the younger women. 'I've got a spare hand towel here.'

She reached into her bag and handed him the towel.

'My names Jane by the way and this is my friend Muriel.'

Rather incongruously they all shook hands. Graham couldn't recall ever having shaken hands with a naked woman before.

'I should hang your trunks on that gorse bush over there to dry, otherwise you'll feel most uncomfortable' said Muriel.

Graham obediently followed Muriel's suggestion and then sat down beside them with the small towel draped strategically over his loins.

'Your wife doesn't jog then? Muriel enquired.

'No, I'm afraid not, she's not the athletic type. She was still asleep when I came out.'

Graham was finding it very hard not to stare at the naked bodies displayed so unselfconsciously. He was glad of the towel to hide his substantial erection. Muriel looked at him with some amusement.

'It must be rather frustrating for you I know, but we don't do penetration with men I'm afraid'

'My wife rather thought that was the case', said Graham.

Muriel edged a little close to him.

'If you like though, I could do something about that stiffy you're trying to hide under the towel'

Muriel gently pulled his towel aside.

'There's a big boy now. Would you like me to toss you off? I won't be depriving your lovely wife of her early morning fuck will I?

'I'm glad to say that I can always rise to the occasion whenever the opportunity presents itself.'

'Jane have you got the sun-cream aerosol?'

Jane casually poked around in her beach bag and passed the cream spray to her companion then watched as Muriel first liberally sprayed Graham's cock and then used it to lubricate her hands. Graham was surprised how expert she was at handling his prick.

'How come you're so good at playing with a man's dick?'

'Oh, I used to have a husband. It was my defence mechanism, trying to get him to come early so that I wouldn't have to put up with him fucking me.'

Graham leaned back slightly on his elbows while Muriel continued her expert sexual massage.

'Is it really so abhorrent for you to have a man up your vagina?'

'I'm afraid it is. Nothing personal, you understand, but I prefer a woman's touch.'

Graham stopped talking and began to gasp with pleasure as his orgasm sprayed out semen in a parabolic arc. The first salvo landed five feet down the beach causing Jane to shriek with surprise. Subsequent ejaculations were at a shorter distance like a field gun finding its range. Muriel rubbed her hand across his body to dry it.

'There you are, feel better now?'

Graham smiled and nodded.

'That was nice, thanks.'

Emboldened by the intimacy of the occasion Graham had in inclination to indulge his curiosity.

'So what do you two do when making love?'

'There are lots of different things just like with a heterosexual couple. Sometimes we just touch each other.'

'What, you mean finger fucking?'

'Yes that's right.'

'But couldn't a man do the same thing?'

'No, a man's too clumsy and insensitive', said Jane joining in the conversation.'

'We use strap on dildos sometimes and take it in turns to fuck each other. If we're feeling really horny we use a double dildo and wriggle about together.'

'I'd love to watch you two making love.'

Muriel and Jane exchanged glances.

'Alright you can, tonight after dinner. Why not bring your wife and then we can watch you fucking her too.'

'That's sounds like a great idea but I'll need to talk my wife round first; she's not such an exhibitionist as I am.'

Graham got up and put on his damp shorts.

'I'd better get back, otherwise I'll miss breakfast. Thanks again, I'll see you later.'

****

After breakfast Graham suggested to Beverley that they spend the morning on the beach. She happily went along with his proposal. He packed a few essentials in a rucksack and they headed off through the woods down to the still deserted beach. They strolled along in companionable silence savouring the beauty of the lovely hot summer day. After walking for an hour they sat down to rest in the sand dunes. They were totally alone, other humans just distant dots on the horizon.

'I'm going in for a swim; I don't think we need to worry about swimming nude here.' Beverley said.

She unfastened her light summer dress and shrugged it off. She was naked underneath. Graham looked at her standing there in all her naked glory in the sand dunes and thought for perhaps the five-hundredth time what a fortunate man he was to have such a beautiful and agreeable wife.

GC10
GC10
38 Followers
12