The Perfect Whore Ch. 06

Story Info
Beverley on location on a porn film.
2.1k words
3.89
40.7k
3

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GC10
GC10
38 Followers

Chapter VI: On Location

The location for the film shoot was a country house in the Home Counties about two hours drive away from Beverley's home. However, as she was expected to be ready for work by 8:00 am, Beverley decided to drive down the night before and find somewhere to stay locally for the duration of the shoot. The standard expenses of £40 a day wouldn't cover the cost but she was just treating the whole thing as a slightly unusual holiday. Her first night at a local hostelry was uneventful and the following morning, wearing a fairly demure outfit and dark glasses, she presented herself at the gatehouse of the country house. The security guard carefully checked her pass against a list before waving her through.

As she drove up the winding driveway a magnificent restored Georgian house came into few. Obviously the owners were trying to recoup some of the colossal running costs by hiring the premises out to the film company. There were already at least a dozen cars parked as well as several caravans for use as dressing rooms and for catering. There didn't appear to be anyone about so Beverley opened a side door and went into the house. Hearing voices upstairs she began to ascend a beautiful carpeted staircase; a handsome man of about twenty-five wearing a dressing gown came out of one of the bedrooms. He smiled when he saw Beverley.

'Hi, I'm Dave, am I fucking you today?'

'Sorry no, I'm not in the film; just an assistant.'

'Oh you must be the fluffer, Jimmy told me he'd hired a woman with really nice tits.' He paused and looked at her closely; Beverley realised he was mentally undressing her.

'Well, I look forward to seeing them later.'

Beverley walked on along the landing and pushed open one of the bedroom doors. Inside a camera crew was setting up to do a film sequence. A man and a woman were lounging on a bed in their dressing gowns surrounded by a group of at least five technicians. Two of them were arranging lighting while a third hung a microphone boom over the scene. Beverley recognised the film camera man from her screen test. A man sitting in the director's chair turned as she entered.

'Hello Brenda', he greeted her. 'Glad to see you decided to come. 'Brenda meet two of the stars of our film Julia and Mark. Everyone; Brenda is our fluffer on this shoot.'

The directors turned his attention back to his actors.

'Quiet everyone, this is a sound and lighting rehearsal', the assistant director shouted.

Beverley watched as the couple, still wearing their dressing gowns, went through what was the prelude to the real scene when they would engage in prolonged and varied sexual intercourse. After three rehearsals the director was satisfied.

'Ok Julia and Mark, let's move on to blocking out your moves for the sex.'

He glanced round at Brenda.

'You're a bit overdressed darling; we might all need a bit of inspiration soon. Jean, show her where the set dressing room is.'

Jean, who turned out to be the continuity girl, took her across the corridor to yet another bedroom. A woman of about thirty glanced round at them as they entered then turned her attention back to the full length mirror in which she was examining her naked body.

'Jean, who's doing body make up today?' she enquired.

'It's Bill Finch, I believe', she replied.

'Oh good, he's gay isn't he? I do so hate being touched up by those straight makeup guys', she said, addressing her remarks vaguely in Beverley's direction. 'I'm Angela Harlow as I expect you know.'

Beverley did indeed recognise her; she was a very popular 'page three' girl and had been scandalously associated with a number of minor politicians and pop stars.

'I'm working with Dave Marshall today; do you know what he's like? Again her remark was addressed to Beverley.

'No not really, I just met him on the landing; he's about twenty-five I think.'

'Good, they need to be young to keep up with me. Who are you fucking?'

Again Beverley had to explain her role on the set.

'I don't think you'll have much to do on my set, the guys don't usually have any trouble getting a stiffy when I'm around', Angela said dimissively.

Beverley began to undress.

'What do fluffers usually wear?' she enquired of Jean.

'Nothing at all usually; just slip on a light dressing gown while you're waiting around', Jean replied before leaving her to get ready.

When she had undressed Beverley returned down the corridor to the film set. On the way she met Dave Marshall again.

'Wow, you're not just a pretty face are you; how come you're not in the film?'

Beverley smiled but didn't bother to reply.

'Don't I get to see them?' Dave asked as she continued on along the corridor.

Beverley turned towards him and briefly opened her dressing gown.

'Nice ones!' he said.

Back on the set things had moved on since her departure. Julia and Mark were now both naked with Julia busily engaged in sucking Mark's cock. Soon, under the director's direction Mark began to fuck her; first as she lay on her back and then from behind.

'Are you ready to come Mark?' the directors enquired. 'When you are, pull out and come on Julia's face.'

The resulting ejaculation was closely filmed with Julia attempting to catch the semen in her mouth.

'Cut!'

Julia and Mark lay back temporally exhausted.

'When you'r ready I want some close ups of your cock going in and out of Julia's cunt and then some shots of you buggering her', the director instructed.

Julia stood up and strolled casually off the set.

'Can I have some water; I need to wash my mouth out.'

The director turned to Beverley.

'OK darling, come and get acquainted with Mark.'

Beverley slipped off her dressing gown and lay down naked on the set by Mark, under the watchful eye of the assembled company.

'Hi Brenda, nice to meet you', he said and offered her his hand. Beverley had never had a more incongruous handshake.

'Hello', was all she could manage by way of a response.

'What a pity you'r not in the film, I'd really like to fuck you', Mark murmured in her ear. Since Mark looked as though he was barely out of his teens Beverley took this as a distinct compliment. Already his cock was stirring into life again and after some gentle fondling by Beverley he soon had a stiff seven inches again.

'Thank you Beverley. Come on Julia, back on the set', the director shouted.

After a further hour of intense sexual activity the director called a halt for rest and recovery. Julia and Mark retired to their caravans while Beverley went down to the catering van for a coffee. Hearing the sound of voices Beverley strolled round to the back of the house where there was a conservatory containing a large swimming pool. A scene was being filmed with the two girls she had met at the audition. As she stood watching she noticed a man of at least seventy who was similarly occupied. He smiled at her and walked over.

'Hello, I haven't seen you before; are you in the film? I'm Michael by the way, the owner of this property.'

Once again Beverley explained her connection with the film.

'I think they will be finished filming here soon; you can have a swim if you like.'

The pool looked very inviting and, once the film crew had departed, she needed no second invitation to slip off her dressing gown and step naked into the water. The old man watched her for a while.

'I'll just go and find you some towels' he said.

A few moments later he returned wearing a dressing gown which he quickly removed. He was not wearing swimming trunks.

'I think I'll join you', he said before plunging into the pool. He swam vigorously up and down for several lengths and then got out of the water and began to dry himself. Beverley walked up the steps out of the pool and lay down on one of the poolside loungers.

'One of the perks of leasing my house out for filming is that I get to ogle some very attractive women', the old man said.

Beverley smiled. Michael was extremely attractive and clearly very fit. She wondered what other favours he was granted by the film company. They lay side by side basking in the warm sunshine.

'What are you doing after work tonight?' he enquired.

'Oh I shall just go back to my hotel, have a quiet dinner then go to bed', She replied.

'That doesn't sound very exciting; would you like to stay here with me?' he said quietly.

'Michael'

An elderly woman on crutches hobbled into the conservatory.

'Michael there's a telephone call for you.'

The woman stared at Beverley as Michael went off to the telephone.

'I assume you are with the film company. Has my husband asked you to sleep with him yet?'

Beverley was rather disconcerted by the woman's direct question.

'Er no, I don't think so.'

You'r not a prostitute are you?'

'No I'm not', Beverley said indignantly.

'I'm so glad; I do hate it when he brings prostitutes here. But you are going to sleep with him aren't you?'

'That's rather an odd question for a wife to ask isn't it?' Beverley replied.

'Its all right, I don't mind; I am no longer capable of giving him what he needs but I don't like him using prostitutes. Are you married?'

Beverley nodded.

'Can I give you a word of advice?' Without waiting for Beverley to respond she continued, 'Always give your husband whatever wants sexually and he won't go after other women.'

'But your husband obviously wants to sleep with me. You don't mind?'

'No I don't, Michael has been very good to me over the years and as I can no longer arouse, never mind satisfy his lust, I accept that he needs other women.'

'That's remarkably understanding of you.'

The assistant director came running round the corner.

'Beverley, we need you on the set', he said urgently.

****

Late in the afternoon after work for the day was concluded the assistant director told Beverley that the producer wanted to see her. Somewhat apprehensively Beverley walked along to his caravan. Was she going to be reprimanded for going off for a swim or, worst still, fired?

'Brenda, I believe you have already become acquainted with the owner of this property?'

'Yes, I'm sorry, he invited me to take a swim in his pool and I'm afraid I wasn't immediately available when required.'

The producer waved her excuses aside.

'That's no problem, quite the contrary. We depend on having a good relationship with Michael; not only is he letting us use his property he's also providing the up front finance for the film.'

The producer paused, temporarily at a loss for words.

'The truth is Brenda; Michael has taken quite a shine to you, who wouldn't the way you'r built.'

He paused again.

'How would you feel about spending some time with him, he's quite a nice guy? We can easily get someone else to do the fluffing. We'll still pay you of course.'

'When you say spend some time with him you mean sleep with him don't you?' Beverley said.

'That's up to you but, yes, if that's what he wants. He'll look after you really well and this is a nice place to spend some time.'

Beverley considered her options. She'd really seen all she wanted to see of the making of pornographic films and was not particularly attracted by the idea of any more fluffing. Spending time with Michael while still being paid by the film company seemed an altogether more attractive option but definitely not something she would tell Graham about. This would have to be another of her guilty secrets, except that she didn't feel in the least bit guilty any more.

'As a matter of fact he's already asked me to stay here overnight.'

'So what are you going to do?' the producer enquired.

'I think I'll stay, but I need to go back to my hotel first to pick up some clothes and settle my bill.'

Beverley drove back to the hotel with a light heart. She had enjoyed her day so far and the evening, not to mention the night, promised to be even more unusual and exciting.

GC10
GC10
38 Followers