The Perfect Wife

Story Info
Mark and Linda come to terms with a sexless marriage.
6.4k words
4.36
93.2k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,108 Followers

My wife is not what most men would call "perfect." She doesn't have perfect tits or a perfect ass. She has had three kids, and it shows. Her tits are no longer perky. She has stretch marks and has packed on at least forty pounds more than "ideal." She keeps her hair cut short, which while practical, doesn't help her looks. She is pretty, but nowhere near "model" material.

But then, who am I to judge? I let myself go a long time ago. I'm out of shape, overweight and do nothing to make myself attractive to anyone. We both lost interest and have been roommates, more than spouses, for at least the last ten years of our twenty-five-year marriage.

Back in the early days, we had an extremely active sex-life. However, giving birth to three kids, surviving breast cancer and undergoing prolonged hormone treatments killed her desire for sex and our sex life. It did nothing, however, to eliminate my appetite for sex.

My wife and I are not only best friends. We are family. Neither of us has ever considered divorce. We love each other and are absolutely devoted to each other. The only thing negative in our lives is our lack of sexual intimacy.

Believe me; we tried everything. We tried counseling. We tried meditation. We tried dietary supplements and medications. We even tried hormone replacement therapy. Nothing worked. In the end, her desire would not be there. She would reject any sexual advances I would make, and that would increase my frustration. We started resenting one another. She resented that I still wanted sex and she didn't. I resented her rejection and that she wouldn't even consider a periodic pity fuck.

After one year of no sex, I was angry. After three years, I was depressed. After seven years with no sexual intimacy, I was resigned to never having sex with my wife again. That is when I decided I would have sex, just not with her.

I wasn't sure where to start or how to go about getting laid. I joined an online website for meeting "adult friends" and met a few couples and horny ladies. However, most of them were into things for which I had no interest. The couples usually were a front to get the hubby some bi-sexual cock. After a couple of embarrassing situations, I realized that couples were probably not the solution. The few single females I met either wanted to be abused or humiliated, and that wasn't my area of interest either.

I became depressed, and everything in my life began to suffer, my work, my relationships with my kids and most importantly my relationship with my wife. For the first time in twenty-five years, I was contemplating divorce. But, I didn't want to go down that path. I loved my wife, and if not for this one thing, she was the perfect wife. I was determined to make one final attempt to fix things, and if I failed I would divorce and go live out the rest of my days as a Buddhist monk.

So, I told my wife we needed to talk. I arranged for us to have a quiet evening alone for me to explain to her my feelings. I started out by reassuring her of my heartfelt love for her. Then, I revealed to her about my needs and how important sex was to me. She listened patiently without interrupting.

I confessed to her about my transgressions with the people I'd met online. I even admitted to her about the visits to Asian massage parlors and the two occasions where I had hired an "escort." I expected her to be hurt or angry, maybe even to divorce me because of it. I was surprised when she told me she knew I had been doing it.

"I knew you were doing something." She calmly explained, holding my hands, "I wasn't sure what it was, nor did I know the details, but I knew you were having sex with someone."

I felt guilty and ashamed. "I'm so sorry, honey. I betrayed you, Linda, and I know you may never forgive me. But, I am incredibly sorry."

We sat in silence for several moments. Eventually, she spoke first. "Are you going to leave me?" she asked, almost in tears.

I held her hand to my lips and kissed it softly. "I was afraid you would be the one wanting a divorce."

"I decided a while back, that if you were going to stay with me even though I have no desire for sex, I would not be upset if you got it from someone else. You never threw it in my face. You did your best to keep it from me, and you never neglected to be with me. It's my fault; I have nothing to divorce you for."

I stared into the eyes of this woman who I had known for almost thirty years. "You knew, and yet you never said anything?"

"I felt like if we talked about it, we would be making it real. As long as we didn't talk about it, well, then I didn't really know for sure. I could hide from the reality. In my heart I knew, though. Plus, I was afraid if we discussed, and I gave you my permission, you would indulge it more, spending less time with me. I was afraid you would find someone to replace me."

"Baby, nobody will ever replace you. You're the only woman I will ever love."

"But, I'm broken. You deserve someone better. You deserve someone who wants to be intimate with you. You're a good man, Mark, and you deserve better than me."

Her words cut me deeply, and I felt tears welling up in my eyes. How could I have let my sexual needs cause this woman pain? How could I be so insensitive to her feelings?

"You're not broken, baby, you're the perfect wife. I couldn't ask for anyone better for me, for our kids." I tried to reassure her, but it wasn't working. I had decided to drop the whole purpose of this meeting and resigned myself to living in our sexless marriage.

I pulled her to me and kissed her. After a minute or two of holding the kiss, she pulled back and spoke. "Why did you tell me about your flings? Why did you want to talk to me tonight?"

I struggled for an answer. I didn't want to hurt my wife more than I already had, but I needed her to understand at least some of my feelings.

"Well," I began, changing what I wanted to say slightly, "I told you about my flings because I wanted to clear the air and not keep any secrets from you any longer."

She smiled softly, "Yes, that would be nice. Keeping secrets makes it like cheating. I'd prefer to know than to have you cheat."

Her use of the word cheat, made me flinch slightly. "But, most importantly," I continued, "I wanted you to know that you mean more to me than having flings with others. I don't want to lose you and if that means no more sex, well then, I'm prepared to make that sacrifice."

She hugged my neck, but shook her head, "No, baby, you're not. You say that now, but I know you. You don't want to hurt me. I love and admire you for that, but I know in a few weeks, you'll need sex and you'll start to resent me for it, again."

I was about to argue when she added the word 'again.' "What do you mean again?" I asked gently.

"I mean, I know you were resenting me for not having sex with you before. It hurt. That's how I knew you had started cheating. You stopped showing the resentment toward me."

Her comment was a revelation to me. I didn't know my attitude had been that obvious and plainly perceived. "Oh," I replied, fumbling for what to say next.

"So, please, don't make me any promises you can't keep or promises that will cause us more pain if you try to keep them."

I listened and nodded slowly, "Ok, but I don't want to cheat on you anymore. I don't want to pay for handjobs at the massage parlor or hire hookers."

"I'm glad," she replied, "I don't like you doing those things, either. But, you need to have sex with someone, right?"

"Yes, but I want it to be with you."

She shook her head, "No, you don't. I'd be a dead fish. I wouldn't enjoy it with you. You don't want to fuck a corpse; you want to fuck a woman who fucks you back and enjoys everything you do to her as much as you enjoy doing it. Stop trying to make me feel better by denying who are you are. Please."

I was stunned. She had never been so direct with me on something like this before. My respect for her was growing exponentially.

"Ok," I offered, deciding to be just as direct. "Yes, I want to have sex with someone who likes to have sex and likes to have sex with me. I want someone who likes the things I do to her and comes up with fun and exciting things to do with me. But, I need it to be real and natural."

"Will you tell me about it when you do?"

"You mean, just the fact that I'm doing it, or do you want the details?"

She paused for a moment as she considered my question. "I think I would like to know all the details, so I know what you're doing."

"Ok, I'll tell you everything, if I do something. But, I'm telling you, I am not going to go out and look for someone to play with. I'm done with that."

"But, if the opportunity presented itself, would you do it?"

"Would you want me to?"

"I want you to be happy and never leave me. I believe that If you don't do it, eventually you will resent me enough to leave me or present me with an ultimatum. I was afraid that is why you wanted to talk to me today."

I swallowed hard. I stammered and tried to speak, but she cut me off.

"So, yes, I want you to do it, provided you tell me, you don't become romantically involved with any of the sluts you fuck, and you don't neglect me. I have to be top billing."

I kissed her lovingly, then answered. "You will always be top billing. I will tell you everything, and I'll never be romantically involved with anyone but you. And, if your feelings ever change, I'll stop fucking others and focus purely on you."

Linda put both her arms around me and held me tightly for several minutes. Neither of us spoke, we just absorbed what we had agreed to. As we separated, she spoke again.

"So, I may have procured someone for you to fuck. If you want to."

"Already?" I laughed.

"No, well I mean, I have talked to her about our problem, and she offered to fill in for me, in bed."

I stared more closely at my wife, a slight smirk on my face. "Oh really?"

"I was just waiting for a day like today to bring it up."

"So, who is it?"

"You remember the blonde in my office with the big tits, Jennifer Miller?

How could I forget her? She was adorably cute, short, with a big ass and even bigger boobs. "Yeah, I remember. Wasn't she married?"

My wife explained that Jennifer had gotten divorced two years ago. They talked often and shared a lot of the details of their lives with one another. It was during one of these sessions that Jennifer had volunteered to act as a surrogate for my wife in bed. Linda had assumed she had been joking, but she brought it up again a few times.

"I think I can set it up, easily. Would you like that?"

"Are you sure, you're ok with it?"

"I think I am. I'd rather have you fuck Jennifer than some hooker. At least Jennifer won't have any diseases."

"I'll do it under one condition," I answered, a sly smile on my face.

"What kind of condition?" she asked, giving me a sideways look.

"I will only do it if you watch the whole thing?"

She hesitated a few moments as she contemplated my condition. She nodded her head slowly, then said, "Ok, I can do that. But, don't expect anything."

I smiled broadly, "I won't. I promise."

My wife surprised me again by wasting no time at all in calling her friend Jennifer. I listened intently to their conversation, or at least my wife's part of it.

"Hey Jenn, it's Linda."

"Good, good. This an ok time?"

"Great. Yeah, we did, but that's not why I'm calling."

"Well, do you remember the conversations we've had about my lack of sexual desire and Mark's strong need for sex?"

"Yeah, well he confessed to me tonight that he's been cheating on me."

"I'm fine. Yeah, I told him that I knew he had been. We talked it all out. It's all good now. So, remember your offer?"

"Well, I told him about it."

There was a long pause as Jennifer was talking. I could hear her voice only as a slight buzzing, but Linda would nod and say "uh-huh" or "ok" now and then.

"Well, we wanted to invite you over tomorrow to see how that goes."

There was another pause.

"Now? Uhm, I don't know. That's kind of sudden. Let me ask."

She put the phone down and smiled, "She wants to know if she can come over now. It's ok if you don't want to. I can get her to come over tomorrow."

I couldn't help but grin. "Are you ok with tonight? You have to watch the whole thing."

She nodded, then put the phone back to her ear. "Yes, now is fine. Wear something sexy, and we'll see you when you get here. Buh-bye."

About thirty minutes later, I heard a light rapping at our front door. I pulled up the camera app on my phone and could see Jennifer standing on our landing. Linda and I met her at the door and invited her in.

Jennifer was barely over 5' 2" tall with shoulder-length, bleach blonde hair and blue eyes. She was a little on the heavy side, weighing about 130 pounds, but she carried much of it in her ample ass and massive tits.

I had no idea how big they were. I never really paid that much attention to size. I later learned from Linda that her tits were 38-GG's. They were very round and stuck out prominently from her chest.

She was wearing what looked like a short, white or tan trench coat. It was a chilly evening, so it was understandable. I offered to take her jacket for her. She smiled as she opened it. She was naked underneath.

"Linda said to wear something sexy," she said as she pulled the coat off, "and I couldn't think of anything sexier." I stared at her naked body, but honestly only saw her tits. They were like basketballs on her chest with large pinkish areolas the size of pancakes and pointy little nipples in the center.

Linda laughed, "Grab the wine and some glasses, Mark and meet us in the bedroom." She then took her naked friend by the hand and led into the back of the house towards our room. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc and three glasses, then went to join them.

When I reached the bedroom, I was surprised to find my wife not there. Jennifer was laying in our bed, under the covers. The room was dark, save for some light spilling in from the master bath. I could hear water running in there, so I assumed that is where my wife had gone. I tried to make small talk with Jennifer but failed miserably as I opened the wine and filled three glasses.

I handed a glass to Jennifer then sipped mine, standing there next to the bed awkwardly.

"I think you should probably undress," Jennifer said, stating the obvious.

Nervously, I nodded and set my glass of wine down. As I was about to strip, my wife came out of the bathroom wearing only her bathrobe. I guess my staring at her made her feel compelled to explain. "Well, if I'm going to watch, I'll at least be comfortable." She climbed on the bed on the far side, next to Jennifer.

I realized they were both watching me and I quickly kicked off my shoes, peeled off my socks, pulled my shirt off, then hesitated. I felt like I was on display as both women watched me intently. I unzipped my pants and pulled them down, leaving me in only my boxers. My cock was already hard and was tenting them out in front.

"Take them off too," my wife demanded as I was about to climb in the bed. "You won't be needing them."

I quickly slid the boxers off and then lifted the covers to slip into the bed on Jennifer's left. I felt her naked body against mine. It felt warm and very soft. She turned to face me, and her giant jugs lay against my chest. I glanced over at Linda, who shook her head and said, "Pay attention to Jennifer and ignore me. I'm just a silent watcher."

Before I could respond, Jennifer took my cock in her hand and started stroking me, as she pressed her mouth to mine, kissing me passionately. I immediately kissed her back, firmly pressing my mouth against hers. I slid my tongue out into her mouth, and we rolled them around each other. Her hand was tugging on my rigid cock. I felt the covers pushed down, uncovering us and realized Linda must have done it.

I liked kissing Jennifer, but I had other things on my mind. I kissed my way down her body to her enormous boobs. I dragged my open mouth around the large areolas. Her nipples responded to my mouth by getting hard and elongating. I licked around the nipple, then sucked it into my mouth to massage and rub with my tongue.

Jennifer moaned and pulled my head more tightly against her massive breasts, running her hands through my hair. I felt my passion welling up inside me. She was warm and willing, and the fact that my wife was next to us made it all so erotic. I breathed in deeply, and the scent of this new woman's body filled me with her essence. I sucked hungrily at her tit, while my hands groped and pawed at the other.

She pushed me onto my back and straddled me. I could feel her warm, moist pussy laying on my erect cock. She pressed her boobs against my head, with one on each side of my face. She moved her hips, rubbing that hot, wet slit up and down my dick, covering it with her slick juices and making me lift my hips, trying to force my cock inside.

I couldn't breathe as she smothered me with her tits. I tried to free my head to catch a breath, but Jennifer pressed her tits down harder, rubbing them back and forth and groaning against me. Her pussy was sliding on my shaft which stood fully erect against her wetness.

Finally, she raised up enough for me to gasp for air and she smiled lustfully at me. "You like that don't you?"

"Yes," I whispered as I tried to catch my breath.

"You cheated on Linda, didn't you?" she asked, giving me an angry look. I knew my wife was witnessing everything and it turned me on.

"I did, but I'm sorry."

"No, you're sorry you got caught," she replied, then covered my face with her tits again, pushing them down hard. She lifted her ass, and my cock fell flat against my abdomen. She lowered her cunt down on it and massaged it roughly. I squirmed and groaned. The mixture of pleasure and inability to breathe was driving me wild, and I bucked hard. I started struggling to get her off of me, but at the same time, I didn't want it to stop.

She raised up, just enough for me to breathe and I sucked in the much-needed air. I continued to struggle, but she held me down firmly. "You're a bad body, and you need to be punished," she moaned out. Before I could respond, she pushed her tits down again, suffocating me. I squirmed harder. I had not fully caught my breath. When she cut off my air supply, I had just exhaled.

I started to panic. I struggled harder and bucked violently against Jennifer. What was this crazy bitch doing? Was she trying to kill me? Was this some plot by my wife to get revenge? I felt my movements growing weak. It was harder to fight back. I knew I was going to blackout.

Jennifer pushed her upper body off me, and I drew a deep shuddering breath. Her slippery pussy gripped my cock. I gasped for air rapidly, desperately. Jennifer smiled down at me, "Don't worry bad boy," she started, then looked to my wife, "we aren't going to kill you." Then, after a dramatic pause, she giggled and added, "yet."

She rubbed her nipple against my mouth, and I sucked at it savagely, tongue rolling around it. I drew it into my mouth until no more would fit and I flicked my tongue against the spongy nipple. She growled at me and started to rub her wet cunt on my cock again.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?" she asked in a whispered voice.

I pulled my mouth off her tit long enough to answer, "Yes!"

"With your wife watching? You're such a dirty little boy." She was teasing me now, but I loved it.

I had never been as aroused in my life and I didn't just want to fuck her. I needed to fuck her. I wanted my wife to see. I wanted her to know how much I need to fuck.

Jennifer sat more upright, pulling her tits away from my face. She was in control, and she knew it. "Then, tell your wife to take your cock and put it in my pussy."

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,108 Followers
12