The Perfect Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Wonder what it would be like to have the perfect wife?
4.5k words
4.22
41.5k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction, obviously, as you'll soon realize. It started with the premise of "if I had the perfect wife, how would she act." To any women who might be reading this, I fully recognize and admit that my real wife could write a similar story about her perfect husband, and it would probably bear little resemblance to me. Still, we manage to make it work. However, that didn't stop me from writing a story about "what if?"

"God, this movie sucks!" Taylor thought to himself.

A mother and daughter were on the big-screen TV bawling their eyes out. Taylor was pretty sure the old lady had told her daughter she had inoperable brain cancer or breast cancer or some kind of cancer, and now there were emotional explosions threatening to tear the TV off the wall.

It's not that Taylor was insensitive; it's just that when it came to movies, he was much more of a physical explosion kind of guy instead of the emotional variety. Still, he agreed to watch it because his wife, Madison, really wanted to see it, and frankly, he'd put up with anything to make her happy.

If Taylor knew one thing, it was that he had the perfect wife.

She was smart, beautiful, incredibly sexy, and she lived to please him. He wasn't sure if her desire to please him made him want to please her all the more or if he just wanted to because he desperately loved her, but regardless, he was more than willing to suffer through this "way-to-much-like-real-life" bullshit of a movie if it made Madison happy.

He glanced over at his blonde wife. She was so fucking cute sitting there with her hair in a ponytail. She was dressed for bed, which meant she was wearing a clingy white tank top with "Who Dat Girl" emblazoned across the front, and a simple pair of tiny bikini panties. The tank showed off her well-toned arms, but you probably wouldn't have noticed because your eyes would have been instantly drawn to her perfectly sculpted breasts. They were larger than average, but not so big that she was top heavy. The sheer fabric of the shirt could not contain Madison's large nipples, which at the moment were prominently extended, sticking out like two light switches just waiting to be turned on.

"God, this movie sucks!" Madison said.

Taylor looked up from the objects of his lust in surprise.

Had he actually voiced his thoughts out loud? No, of course not. Madison had simply been reading his mind as usual.

"I thought you wanted to see it," Taylor said, trying his best to hide the hope in his voice that he might not have to endure this torture much longer.

"I did," Madison replied, "but I had no idea it would be so fucking depressing. Change the channel to the tennis match. I know you would rather be watching it."

Taylor palmed the remote and punched in the number for ESPN2. The early rounds of the Aussie Open were on. A couple of guys Taylor had never heard of were playing. They were both from "Stan" countries. One was from Dickistan or some such place, and the other was from Whogivesafuckistan. He really didn't care. All those countries were the same.

Madison crawled across the couch and put her head in his lap. He thought maybe she was going to take a little nap while he watched the match, but he couldn't hide the stirring in his groin, and he knew she could feel his dick hardening against her cheek.

"Who's playing?" she asked, seemingly not noticing the effect she was having on him.

"Beats me," Taylor said, suddenly not interested in tennis at all. "I've never heard of these guys.

"Hmm," Madison murmured as her fingers began to trace a path up the inside of his leg and into the opening of his tennis shorts.

He sighed as he felt her fingernails scratch against the fabric of his underwear. His cock continued to harden as she cupped his balls, squeezing and tugging gently in a way that made his breath catch in his throat.

Lifting her head from his lap and looking into his eyes, she said, "Take these off. I want you in my mouth."

Taylor groaned. He loved it when she took control and told him what she wanted, and who was he to deny her?

Pulling the drawstring on his shorts and raising his hips, he pushed down his shorts and underwear, and his stiff cock slapped against his belly, pointing northward like a compass that had found its way.

Madison rested her head on his thigh and began to leisurely stroke his manhood, at first applying feathery touches and gradually growing firmer.

Taking him in her fist, she extended her tongue until the tip lightly brushed against that sensitive area just under the head. His cock jerked at the sensation, but Madison quickly pulled it back and engulfed him in her mouth.

Taylor moaned. Was there any greater sensation than to feel your hard cock in the warm, sweet embrace of your woman's mouth? That was a rhetorical question.

There were so many things to love about Madison, but Taylor wasn't ashamed to admit that her cocksucking abilities were second to none. He had been with quite a few women in his life. His college days seemed to be one long string of short-term relationships, and it never ceased to amaze him how bad most women were at sucking cock.

They were always quick to complain when the guy didn't know his way around a clitoris, but few seemed to put much effort into learning how to please their man.

Madison was definitely the exception. She was voracious -- at reading that is -- and she loved to study about sex, about different techniques and positions, and basically, how to please him. She would read articles online, order books through the mail and even watch porn tutorials to learn different techniques. Taylor appreciated her dedication.

"Ahhhh!" Taylor moaned. "God, all that self-learning sure paid off!" he thought.

As Madison flicked her tongue across the opening of his penis, her hand corkscrewed up and down the length of his cock that was wet with her saliva. The motion was incredible. It felt like she was siphoning the cum straight from his balls, working it up his urethra like an oilrig drilling for liquid gold.

Taylor slid his hand up her bare thigh and slipped his fingers under the leg opening of her panties. It was her turn for her breath to catch as his fingers pried apart her labia. He was not surprised to find that she was already wet, so his fingers slipped easily up and down her slit.

Madison took him fully into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down deeply, letting his cock hit the back of her throat.

Taylor knew what was coming. She relaxed her throat muscles, and breathing through her nose, she forced her head down on his cock and let it slip into her throat. The sensation was incredible. Her face was buried in his crotch and all 7 inches of his cock was fully encapsulated in her mouth.

She held steady for a few seconds, and then slowly eased him all the way out of her mouth, a small string of spittle linking her lips to the head of his cock, which was now dark and fully engorged. She looked up into his eyes, took another breath and swallowed him again. He tilted his head back in bliss at the feeling.

She repeated the process several more times as Taylor continued to finger her pussy, spreading her juices all around her pussy and down to her tight backdoor.

He had pulled her panties to the side, holding them out of his way as he gently inserted his middle finger into her pussy.

Madison went back to licking and bobbing as she reveled in the penetration of her needy hole.

He rotated and probed her opening before allowing a second finger to join the first.

She gasped as the two fingers filled her up. Her mouth began moving up and down on his cock with greater urgency as if she wanted to make him cum first.

Taylor was having none of that, though. With two fingers buried deep inside her pussy, he allowed his pinky to circle her anus and gentle probe that ultratight opening.

Madison moaned and whimpered as his tiniest digit slipped further up that dark passage. Her pelvis shifted to and fro as she simultaneously tried to relieve the discomfort of a finger up her ass and achieve the sexual release he was working to draw from her body.

She could tell he was going to win this round.

His cock slipped out of her mouth, and while she held on with her fist and made a half-hearted attempt to pump up and down the shaft, she was too distracted by what was happening between her legs to concentrate on him at the moment.

Taylor was plunging his fingers in and out of her two holes now, both loosened up and wet, and she was thrusting her pelvis in a rhythm that ensured full penetration each time.

Her mouth was open and her eyes were shut as she banged herself into his hand in a desperate attempt to achieve orgasm.

Taylor chuckled to himself. "Two in the pink; one in the stink." That was the phrase he'd heard on "Orange is the new Black." A bull dyke lesbian was telling another lesbian that getting a woman to cum wasn't rocket science. You just put two fingers in her cunt and one up her ass."

Based on the way Madison was reacting, the dyke knew a thing or two (or in this case three) about pleasing a woman.

"Oh, God! Yeah, baby. Just like that. Fuck me. Oh, shit. Yeah. It's so fucking nasty having your finger up my ass!"

Taylor added his thumb to the mix, using it to circle the tight little bud at the apex of her pussy.

"Agghhhh," Madison cried, as the stimulation pushed her over the top. Her body convulsed and she wrapped herself around the hand between her legs as her body was wracked by orgasm. His hand felt like it was in a vice.

Gradually, the convulsions subsided, and her breathing began to return to normal. Her fist was still wrapped around his cock, and she slowly began stroking it again, feeling the trickle of precum running down the head and onto her fist.

Raising her head up, she stuck out her tongue and lapped up the nectar. She actually loved the taste of the clear fluid that leaked from his cockhead when he became aroused.

Licking all around the head of his cock, she again looked up into his eyes.

"I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to feel your cock pulsing as it shoots your load down my throat. I want you to cum so much that I can't swallow it all and it leaks out the side of my mouth."

"God!" he thought, "this woman is incredible."

He placed his hand on the back of her head, grasping her ponytail and pushed her down on his cock. He knew she liked this because she had told him so. Madison sometimes liked to be dominated, and she reveled in the idea that he was "making" her suck him off, not that she really needed any encouragement. It was just a fun game they played.

Holding her head in place, Taylor began thrusting into her mouth, fucking her face but not forcing himself too deep. She removed her hand from his cock long enough to put it between her own legs. There, she thrust her finger into her pussy, coating it with her ample lubrication before moving her hand back between his legs.

She traced her wet finger around his ass, and he groaned as she now paid him back for his earlier invasion of her backdoor. Pushing gently, the finger slid a little deeper. With each upthrust, he pushed deep into her mouth, while the downward thrust drove her finger further into his rectum.

Taylor loved to have his ass played with, and when she found his prostate, she knew it wouldn't be long before he rewarded her with what she wanted.

As Taylor drove more frantically into her warm inviting mouth, her tongue flicked back and forth across the sensitive underside of his cock. The finger in his ass was causing an incredible pressure to build in his balls, and then before he could even warn her, he erupted into her mouth.

"Oh, Oh, Agghh!" he groaned as the first spurt leaped from his penis and coated the back of her throat. Madison started to gag a little but recovered just in time for a second larger blast to fill her mouth.

Taylor had always cum in large amounts, and when blast No. 3 shot out, Madison couldn't swallow fast enough to keep up and thick white fluid leaked out of the corner of her mouth. Large pearly drops rained down on his balls. Still, he kept coming. Fortunately, the pulses were slowing down, so Madison could keep up with the flood that was filling her belly.

Taylor's fingers began to loosen in her hair as he pumped the last of his seed into his wife's amazing mouth. She allowed the last mouthful to slip out of her mouth and down around his cock, knowing he loved to see cum dripping out of her mouth.

It ran down his rod and further coated his balls. She withdrew him from her mouth and looking directly at him, licked her lips, catching a stray glob of cum at the corner of her lips and drawing it back in with her tongue. She then proceeded to lick and suck all the cum from his cock, working her way down to his nuts, which she took into her mouth and gently sucked clean.

When she was sure she had gotten every drop, she crawled up into his lap, and he kissed her deeply. She loved that he was not squeamish about the taste of his own cum on her lips. Truth be told, it really turned her on, and she could feel a new trickle of wetness between her legs.

"Come on," she said, standing up and pulling him with her. "I need to borrow your tongue for a minute," she said, smiling mischievously.

The shit-eating grin on his face told her he knew the night was just beginning.

***

"My God, she is beautiful!" Taylor thought as he looked across the table at his wife, Madison.

It was date night, and they had opted for a new restaurant in town called the Copper Fire Pit. It was an upscale, chef-owned restaurant, and so far, it was exceptional.

Taylor and Madison had made a pact a few years ago that they would make time to focus on each other. With the demands of their work and the responsibilities of managing a home, it was a constant challenge, but date night was a way for them to disconnect from the world and tune in to each other.

"How about we help out at the Food Bank tomorrow," Madison suggested. "It will give us a chance to work on something together."

Taylor was struggling to focus on his wife's words because that little red dress she was wearing was distracting the hell out of him.

"That sounds great!" he managed. "But I want to still go to the Pancake House in the morning first. That's my favorite Saturday ritual."

Madison smiled. He had suggested they start having breakfast together on Saturday mornings after her father had died. Her mom and dad had regularly gone to the Cracker Barrel on Saturdays and Taylor and Madison had frequently joined them.

"Deal," she said. Truth be told, she looked forward to their weekend breakfast as much as he did.

The waiter brought a fresh round of drinks, and they talked about things important and unimportant. Mostly, they just enjoyed being together.

Taylor reached across the table and took her hand.

"You are the love of my life," he said earnestly.

She smiled. It was a common expression between the two of them. She knew he meant it with all his heart, as did she.

"I do not understand how such a beautiful, intelligent, thoughtful, wonderful woman would have anything to do with me," he said. "God truly blessed me when he brought you into my life."

Her eyes glistened in the candlelight. She knew Taylor was a romantic at heart, but he wasn't usually effusive with expressions of love.

"You are the love of my life," she said in response. "I'm the lucky one in this relationship. You make me feel like I am the most important person in the world."

"You're not?" he asked with a hint of humor in his voice.

She smiled appreciatively and leaned in close to him.

"I have a little confession to make," she said, the whisper of her breath sending a tingle down his spine. "I forgot to put on any panties tonight. Want to see?"

Taking a quick glance around the restaurant to make sure no one was paying any attention them, she slid her chair back slightly and raised her hips up enough to shimmy the tight red dress up far enough so that he could make out the light colored fur at the top of her glistening slit.

"Do you like?" she asked slyly.

"You know I do, but you're so bad!"

"You make me that way," Madison said, sliding her chair back toward the table, but leaving her dress hiked up.

Leaning back in, she whispered into his ear, "Finger me!"

Taylor slipped his right hand under the white tablecloth and slid it up the inside of Madison's thigh. It traveled up her muscular leg into it reach her wet, juicy slit. She bit her lower lip, and his finger pried her labia apart and coated itself in her well-lubricated pussy.

Her eyes closed, and she used both hands to pull him into her crotch.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" he asked as his finger began circling her clit.

Madison paused before she answered. What he was doing felt so good, and she wanted to cum, but the fact of the matter was that she did not cum quietly, and she doubted she would be able to contain herself.

"I have a better idea," she said through gritted teeth. "I'm going to go back to the bathroom. Give me a few seconds and then follow me. I'll be in the first bathroom."

He withdrew his hand from between her legs and surreptitiously slid his slick finger into his mouth and sucked it clean of her juices. That elicited a little passionate moan from Madison. She stood up while at the same time tugging her dress back down so that the only way anyone could have seen anything was if they had been looking in just the right direction at just the right time.

She headed off to the bathroom, and Taylor gave her a head start. The waiter was headed over to their table, and Taylor asked for another round of drinks and asking where the bathrooms were (even though he already knew).

The waiter pointed in the direction Madison had headed, and Taylor rose, placed his napkin on the table and headed in that direction. Fortunately, the restaurant had three single-use bathrooms that were unisex. A larger public bathroom for multiple people at one time would have been problematic. He knocked gently on the door, and Madison opened it immediately.

Locking the door behind him, she embraced him and kissed him deeply. "We don't have much time," she said urgently, "and I want you to fuck me!"

Turning toward the vanity, she lifted her short dress up over her ass and put her hands on the counter.

She bent over and looked back at him. "Stick your cock in me," she demanded.

Taylor unfastened his belt and pants and pushed them down. His rock hard cock sprang out of his shorts and pointed due north. Madison spread her legs, and her six-inch heels produced the perfect upturned angle of her pussy to welcome him in.

Taylor rubbed the head of his cock across her sopping pussy to lubricate it and then found her hole. He filled it with one quick lurch, and Madison grunted at the invasion.

"Fuck!" she hissed as he drove into her. He was so turned on that he had no intention of prolonging this lovemaking. He was going to fill this hot woman's gash with his sperm and then dine at this fine restaurant knowing his seed was going to trickle out through dinner.

As he thrust into her upturned buttocks, he hands went to her shoulders and slid the spaghetti straps of her dress off her should, and tugged the fabric down over her beautiful breasts. He grasped them and used them as handles to pull himself deeper into her.

They watched each other in the mirror, their eyes locked on each other as he ravaged her. At one point, they heard a knock on the door. "Just ... a ... minute," Madison managed to get out as Taylor pounded her pussy from behind.

Suddenly, Taylor slammed balls deep into her and tried to stifle a groan as he began pumping his semen into Madison's gash. After each spurt, he withdrew and slammed back into her, over and over again. Madison's mouth hung open as she came at the same time, desperately biting her lip to keep from crying out.

ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers
12