The Perfect Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Madison and Taylor show each other some love.
5k words
4.22
16k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
155 Followers

Author's Note: Have you ever wondered what your perfect spouse would be like? Every person has their own wants, needs and desires and rarely do they find the person who can deliver on every point. Still, it's fun to fantasize. That's the premise of this story.

*

Taylor took off his headset and put it back in its charging cradle. He'd just finished his fourth conference call of the morning and it was lunchtime. Working from home was a blessing, but it meant he spent most of his day on the phone.

Madison entered his home office. She kissed his neck and rubbed his shoulders.

"Tough morning?" she asked.

"Not really. Same shit, different day."

"Can you take a break to eat?" she asked taking a seat in the big leather chair catty-corner to his desk. She was wearing a tight light gray sweater dress that hugged her in all of the right places. It was pretty short, coming down to mid-thigh, and when she sat down, it rose up even higher on her legs.

Taylor thought she looked even more beautiful than normal. Madison ran her own business, providing home health-care nursing services for elderly and invalid patients. He was so proud of her because her business model required that at least half of their client population had to fit into the indigent category. She served those patients at little or no cost.

Madison crossed her long legs waiting for his reply.

"Sure," he said. "I'm starving. What did you have in mind?"

Madison uncrossed her legs and then crossed them again, but like the scene straight out of "Basic Instinct," for a brief moment Taylor could clearly see up her dress and that she was not wearing any panties.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I'm afraid you misunderstood. I wasn't talking about eating food. I was talking about you eating me." She uncrossed her legs again and lifted her hips so she could hike up her dress so that she was fully exposed.

"After last night, you owe me, buddy. My ass is still sore!"

Taylor's gaze was transfixed on the point between her legs as he thought back to last night when Madison had restrained herself between the posts of their bed so that he could spank her and then fuck her in both her pussy and her ass.

Propping her feet up on the seat of the chair, she spread her legs wide. "Are you just going to sit there staring or are you going bury your face in my pussy?"

Taylor slipped out of his executive chair and knee-walked over to her until he knelt between her legs like a penitent worshipping at the altar. Taylor was one of those weird men who loved to eat pussy. Truth be told, he actually enjoyed giving oral sex more than he liked receiving it, and he liked receiving it a lot.

The reason he liked giving it so much was that his wife liked getting it so much, and Taylor loved to do things that pleased her.

Moving his head between her thighs, he breathed in her aroma and could smell her arousal. He breathed deeply, loving the scent that was both fresh and animalistic at the same time.

He breathed out and she felt his warm, humid breath flow across her sensitive flesh, which was already getting wet.

Using his fingers, he gently began squeezing her outer lips, moving from the top of her pussy toward her ass. This pressure was very light, and she cooed in appreciation at the stimulation. He did the same to its twin and then lightly separated her outer lips to gently caress the inner lips.

Madison's juices were flowing freely now, and his tongue hadn't even touched her. He moved upward until he came to that little, shielded nubbin at the top of her slit. With his index finger, he lightly stroked it, coaxing it out from under its hood as it enlarged like a tiny penis.

Madison's eyes were fixated on her husband between her legs. She bit her lower lip and her hips were starting to thrust very subtly to increase the pressure.

His finger abandoned her clit and moved down toward her opening, circling around the outside and coating his finger with her juices. Leaning in, he flicked his tongue across her clit ever so lightly. Madison groaned.

His finger continued to tease her opening as he ran his tongue down between her inner and outer lips before moving back to her clit.

With his left hand, he reached up to touch her breast through her sweater dress. The design of the dress would not allow him to make skin-to-skin contact, and she regretted her wardrobe choice even though she knew he really liked her in that dress.

Despite the fabric barrier, though, his touch caused her nipples to harden, and she sighed in pleasure. He allowed a finger to slip into her vagina a little -- not much -- just up to the first knuckle as he settled into a rhythm with his tongue on her clit.

Madison's hips moved in a complementary motion, anticipating where his tongue would next be so that exactly the right part of her pussy was there to meet it.

He added a second finger to her vagina, pressing down lightly on the bottom of her opening and creating a new sensation that delighted her. He released her breast and moved his left hand to her ass. She loved to have it stroked while he was going down on her.

He grasped her left cheek in his large hand, tugging slightly so that it parted her cheeks and tugged at her pussy in a delightful way. Madison was panting now, and she reached down to grasp his head and pull it into her crotch -- not that he had any intention of going anywhere until she came.

She was now aggressively thrusting against his face as she felt her orgasm building. With the thumb of his left hand, he slid into her dark valley and found her tight back door. He knew she was tender there from their lovemaking last night, so all he did was lightly circle it to add a little more stimulation to what his right hand and tongue were doing.

"Oh, Baby ..." she said in a pleading voice, but that was all she got out before she came. Her butt came off the seat completely as she bucked against his face.

He desperately attempted to keep his tongue hitting its mark, but her bucking body was making it difficult, and he worried she was going to break his nose.

Without realizing it, she grasped her own breast, and squeezed it roughly, trying to pick at her nipple through the fabric.

When she finally calmed down, she released his head, and he was able to breathe again. She looked down between her legs at him, and his face glistened with her juices. Taking his wet face in her hands, she pulled him toward her and kissed him deeply, tasting herself on his lips.

"My God, you're good at that! I think I'm going to keep you," she teased.

"I'm glad because I don't want to live if I can't eat your beautiful pussy."

"Baby, I'll spread my legs for you anytime!"

"You say the sweetest things," he said smiling.

She kissed him again and said, "That was the best lunch date I've had in awhile."

He agreed ... but he didn't have the heart to tell her that he was still hungry.

* * *

Wednesday nights were masturbation nights.

With as much sex as Madison and Taylor had, they had agreed to a "rest day," which meant no intercourse, but that didn't mean a little self-gratification wasn't in order.

Taylor really loved masturbation night. For some reason, it seemed so intimate and personal to watch the woman he loved pleasure herself. It takes a lot of trust to bare yourself completely at a moment when you are so intimately focused on yourself.

Taylor prepared their bedroom, lighting candles, starting one of their "us" playlist that featured music they liked to make love to. Nola, their female golden retriever was banished temporarily from the bedroom. Few things were a bigger turnoff than a golden retriever's forlorn look staring up at you when you're trying to get yourself off.

He turned back the bed covers and set out the baby oil. They both liked to use it to heighten their pleasure.

Madison came into the room wearing a lacy red silk camisole and matching panties. The camisole left her midriff bare, and her nipples were teasingly visible through the lace. She had just gotten out of the shower, and her hair was still wet. Her skin glowed. Taylor marveled at how beautiful she was without makeup. For Madison, makeup simply enhanced a natural beauty.

He stripped off his shorts so he was naked, and they crawled onto the bed facing each other, both on their knees. They kissed gently. "I love you with all my heart," he said. "You are the love of my life," she replied. This ritual had been repeated many times over the years.

"I want to watch you touch yourself," she said.

Taylor smiled faintly as his hand drifted between his legs. He lightly touched his penis, which was always so sensitive when first touched. Madison's gaze was laser-locked on his rod, watching it as it began to lengthen. She licked her lips.

He traced his fingernails across his balls and involuntarily arched his back in pleasure. Madison's eyes were now half-closed as she slid her hand down her stomach and into her panties. Now it was Taylor's turn to stare. He didn't know why, but there was something incredibly sexy about a woman's hand digging into her panties to pleasure herself.

Madison's eyes closed as she gave over to the pleasure of her fingers dancing across her clit. Taylor's cock was fully erect now, and his hand was stroking it leisurely. He was in no hurry because he was enjoying the show in front of him too much.

Madison rocked back and forth on her knees as she fingered herself. Her left hand reached behind her and grasped her butt, which was left bare by the thong panties.

Suddenly, she stopped, grabbed her pillow and thrust it between her. She began sliding her panty-covered pussy along the edge of the pillow slowly and then picked up the pace. She humped it like it was Taylor's big cock.

A drop of precum leaked from the tip of Taylor's cock as he watched the sexy scene before him.

Madison momentarily dismounted the pillow, rolled onto her back and raised her legs into the air. She stripped off her panties and threw them across the room before climbing aboard her pillow again.

She resumed her ride. She brushed the straps of her camisole off her shoulders so she could uncover her breasts. Her nipples were angry and red like ripe pieces of fruit ready to burst. She cupped the bottom of her breasts and used her thumbs and index fingers to capture both nipples in a pincher-like move.

Taylor reached for the baby oil and squirted a puddle into his hand, which he then slathered onto his rock-hard cock. He filled his hand again, and this time dribbled it onto Madison's breasts. She spread it all over her mounds.

"More!" she demanded, and Taylor repeated the process. When her breasts were sufficiently coated, she spread the remainder across her stomach. Their oil-covered bodies glistened in the candlelight.

Madison turned around so that she faced away from Taylor, and she bent low over the pillow as she continued to hump. She knew that Taylor would love to watch her ass as she drove herself to orgasm.

She was right. Taylor moved behind her so that his cock hovered over her upturned butt. He didn't touch her. He stared down at her writhing backside as he stroked his cock faster and faster.

"Baby, I want you to cum on my ass," Madison said as she continued to thrust her pussy into the pillow, which was now wet with her arousal.

Taylor smiled because he had already decided to do just that. He was getting very close. He grabbed the bottle of baby oil and squirted another handful into his palm. This time he rubbed it into his own butt, allowing his fingers to slip into his crack and then dip into his ass.

Madison was now moaning constantly as she came closer and closer to orgasm. She heard Taylor groan behind her and felt the first molten blast shoot across her back. The second landed on her ass and triggered her own release. She slammed her pussy into the pillow wishing that it really were Taylor's hard cock.

"Oh fuuuuck!" she cried. "Yeessssss!"

Her husband continued to unleash a torrent of sperm onto her ass. He always came in great gobs, and her ass was covered in white, milky fluid that was running down her cheeks and dripping onto the bed.

He continued to jerk off, milking every last drop out and onto her butt. Madison collapsed onto the bed, the pillow still between her legs. He watched his passion run down her crack and coat her butthole. He guiltily thought that he was glad she was on her side of the bed. She could sleep in the wet spot.

Taylor crawled off the bed and kissed her gently on the head before heading to the bathroom. He turned on the hot water and grabbed a washcloth. He waited for the water to get hot and then soaked the cloth, rung it out and carried it back to the bedroom.

He sat on the edge of his bed. Madison hadn't moved, her ass still in the air propped up on the pillow. He took the hot washcloth and began wiping his semen from her sticky ass and back. She moaned in appreciation.

He could tell she was exhausted, so he retrieved her panties from across the room and rolling her gently off the pillow, he put her panties back on. It wasn't easy because she wasn't much help, but he managed to get them back on, making sure that the strap of the thong lined up with the crack of her ass. OK, maybe he spent a little more time lining it up than was necessary, but he liked to be thorough.

Her pillow was a mess. Her juices coated it, and a heady aroma arose from it. He took a second to bury his nose in it and inhale deeply. Madison had drifted off to sleep, and she did not awaken as he repositioned her on the bed and covered her up.

He couldn't bring himself to give her the wet pillow, so he grabbed his pillow and gently placed it under her head, putting her wet pillow on his side of the bed. He blew out the candles and turned off the music. Putting his shorts back on, he opened the bedroom door to find Nola camped out on the couch as if they had bought it just for her.

"Come on, girl. Need to go outside before bed?"

The retriever raised her head and then bounded off the couch and raced to the door looking back expectantly at him.

He opened the door and she ran out into the front yard. He wasn't worried she would run off. She had been trained since she was a puppy to stay in her yard. After a few minutes, he called out the door. "Come on, girl." Nola dallied awhile longer but finally came back and immediately jumped back up on "her" couch.

"Good night, girl. I love you." He gave Nola a kiss goodnight knowing that she would soon migrate to the side of their bed where she slept next to Madison. Taylor always thought she did that to protect her. Golden retrievers were exceptionally sweet dogs, but they didn't tolerate anyone threatening their loved ones.

Taylor climbed into bed, repositioning the pillow so he didn't have to rest his head directly on the wet part, but there was no escaping the aroma, not that he wanted to. Madison's natural musk drove him crazy, and he had a feeling his dreams tonight might be particularly sexual. He snuggled close to Madison, who was dead to the world. As he did every night, he rested his hand on her and offered up a prayer that God protect her and strengthen their marriage. He closed by thanking God for giving him the perfect wife.

***

Madison awoke early, as she usually did, but this morning, she was in a slight fog. She didn't even remember going to sleep the night before. She tried to recall what had happened. She knew it was masturbation night, and she remembered riding her pillow to orgasm, but she must have passed out after that. Taylor must have put her panties on her after cleaning her up and then tucking her in.

"God, she loved that man." He was so thoughtful, and she just wanted to do everything for him.

The morning fog in her brain dissipated, and she looked over at Taylor, who was still asleep. His hand was thrown across the top of his head as he slept on his back. He seemed a little agitated. He shifted around on the bed, and she could see his eyes fluttering under his eyelids indicating that he was dreaming. She hoped it was a good one.

She watched him for a few minutes, marveling at how good-looking he was. He had a strong jawline and dark black hair. He seemed to perpetually have a 5 o'clock shadow, and he shaved frequently so that when he went down on her, his beard didn't rub her raw.

He was very athletic and had a set of six-pack abs that she could spend hours touching and staring at. His eyes were green, and when he focused them on her, it made her weak in the knees. His legs were his second-best feature. As a tennis player, his legs were getting a constant workout, and when he tightened the muscles of his legs, they turned into stone.

As great as his legs were, though, it was what was between them that really turned her on. His penis was perfect. The right length, the right width, the right shape, it was perfect. At least it was perfect for her. Whether she was stroking it or taking it in her mouth or her pussy or her ass, she couldn't get enough of it.

The thought of that organ got her thinking. Taylor was still asleep, but it was about time for him to get up. His alarm would be going off soon, but Madison had a better idea of how to wake him up.

She slipped beneath the covers easing closer to the object of her affection. Taylor was still wearing his shorts, which made her plan a little more difficult, but not impossible. She began planting light kisses on this cock through his underwear, not surprised that he was already firm. He had explained to her the concept of morning wood, the phenomena where men would wake up hard with no stimulation.

In fact, there had been many a morning when Taylor had relieved that morning erection by fucking Madison before they arose. She loved morning sex. It was a great way to start the day. When she got fucked early in the morning, her outlook on the day instantly improved. It never failed, and she could tell it had the same impact on Taylor. She had even noticed that when they fucked in the morning, he invariably accomplished more during the day. He liked to say that morning sex inspired him to "get shit done." She'd be lying if she said she hadn't used that knowledge to "inspire" him on more than one occasion to take care of some tasks around the house.

Grasping the band of his underwear, Madison peeled it down gently so that she could gain direct access to his prick. Using her tongue, she flicked it back and forth across the sensitive underside, and it jerked involuntarily in appreciation.

Taylor was stirring now, but still not awake. Madison lifted his cock enough so that she could engulf the head in her mouth. She held it there just letting the warmth of her mouth transfer to his cock, which was transitioning from merely firm to hard.

Madison wanted his cream, and she set about to get it. She slid his shorts down and carefully straddled his legs so that she could get the angle she wanted to pleasure him as he slept.

She lightly grasped his balls as her mouth worked up and down on his rod. She tugged gently and moved them around in their sack. Abandoning his cock temporarily, she sucked one nut into her mouth and twirled it around before moving to its twin. Taylor shifted and his legs parted slightly. The lizard part of his brain had recognized that something delightful was happening to his body even if his consciousness had not quite figured it out.

She licked the outside of his nut sack, which he kept shaved of all hair. She was thankful for that because who really wanted a mouthful of pubic hair? Her tongue traveled all the way to his taint but could go no further without him waking up and raising his legs in the air, so she returned her mouth to his shaft.

ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
155 Followers
12