The Perfect Woman for Me

Story Info
Sexy, kind, smart, and accepting of my kinks.
1.9k words
4.42
37.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was turning 35 and my girlfriend, Anne, had invited four other couples to come celebrate. We'd rented a large house an hour outside of London. It was the typical country mansion with many rooms and corridors and large elaborate grounds. Everyone showed up with numerous bottles of wine, whiskey, vodka - you name it. The food was catered and delicious. We all had a great time and far too much to drink. The first to go down was Jessica, the petite Asian girlfriend of Geoff, a mate of mine from Uni. She complained of being dizzy and needed to lie down. Anne told her to just go upstairs and pick any room -- there were far more rooms than couples after all and no one except us had put their bags away.

Anne, was the life of the party. Blue eyes, blonde, pale skin, tall, and buxom - she was just about the polar opposite in looks from Jessica. When I walked down the street arm-in-arm with Anne, I could just about hear the "luck bastard" looks from all the men and women we crossed paths with. We'd been going out for five years and at my age of 35, and her's at 30, it was time to start thinking of getting married. Anne was putting no pressure on, which was part of the reason I adored her, but it wasn't right to string her along and I'd secretly been making trips to a jeweler friend of mine to design the perfect engagement ring.

Anne was like most English women, able to drink with the best of them, and it wasn't long before we were all legless and stumbling around. Anne bowed out next and hauled herself up the stairs. The rest of the couples headed up shortly thereafter to find a spare room and a bed to collapse upon. I made sure to lock the front door, close the grate to the fireplace, and turn off the lights before staggering myself up to our room.

Not wanting to wake up Anne, I didn't turn on the lights and quietly brushed my teeth in the adjacent bathroom, changed into pajamas and climbed into bed. It wasn't long before two arms reached out to me and we started making out. Being somewhat inebriated I barely managed to pulled down my pajama bottoms, while Anne shimmed out of her clothes. Neither of use spoke a word -- the need to fuck was too urgent. Within seconds I was balls deep in a wonderfully tight and wet pussy, giving me excruciating pleasure. I was in heaven. It only took a few minutes before I emptied a bucket of cum into her. Then we moved into our regular cuddling position, spooned together. To my surprise, instead of the generous handful of D-cup tits that I was used to, I found a small B cups worth. Then when I reached down to fondle her bottom I found a pert muscular version rather than the plump soft one of Anne. Even in my foggy state, it was becoming clear that I had just shagged someone other than my girlfriend. That someone had to be Jessica since she'd gone up earlier and all alone.

I was both appalled and extremely turned on by this turn of events. I was supposed to be in love with Anne, a woman who I was buying an engagement ring for, for fucks sake, but instead all I could think about was Jessica and the huge crush I had always had for her since we met over five years ago. The truth was that I had a thing for petite Asian women and dominating them in bed. Something I'd manage to push out of my mind by staying faithful, at least until now, with Anne. And Jessica was a prime specimen of my "type" -- younger at just 25, petite, nice small handful of tits, long dark hair, trusting caramel brown eyes, and a rounded muscular and firm behind. Also, she was just a wonderful person: funny, outgoing, generous and kind, smart and good at her job -- some sort of prop trading in the City of London.

What was I to do? I knew my girlfriend was probably collapsed out on some other bed. I felt compelled to keep everything secret from Anne. It was an accident after all. So I whispered into Jessica's ear: "Jessica"

"Ummm" she replied.

I thought I'd best be direct: "It's John, I guess you got in the wrong bed."

"What!" she cried out.

"I thought you were Anne" I said trying to defend myself.

"Fuck. We just had unprotected sex and you came inside me." said Jessica.

I'd heard via the grapevine that Geoff had a problem with his swimmers and that was the main reason why Jessica and him were just friends with benefits and nothing more. Guess she didn't need to use contraceptives.

"And it's my most fertile time of the month. Fuck. Fuck." said Jessica.

I'd really put my foot, or cock in this case, right in it! "Well it's too late to worry about that now. We just have to pretend that nothing happened here with Anne and Geoff. Are you on board with that?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, I suppose so. After all you didn't know it was me, and I did come on to you in the first place." Jessica replied.

"I just have to say that was some of the best sex I've ever had. You know I've had a crush on you forever. Geoff's a lucky man." I said.

"Really. Big handsome John with the gorgeous stacked blonde girlfriend is interested in little old me?" Jessica asked.

"Well I have a thing for petite cute girls with great personalities." I replied. I thought it was best to leave out my Asian fetish!

But Jessica was on to me. "It couldn't be that you might have a fetish to dominate small Asian women right?" Maybe she'd heard something from Annie about a few Chinese girlfriends I had at Uni.

"As they say in America, I plead the Fifth."

"Well the damage is done. So why don't we enjoy ourselves. As you say, I'm a small defenseless Chinese woman who could easily be dominated by a big strong Englishman." And with that Jessica reached over to me and started passionately kissing me again. I grabbed her by her firm buttocks and spun her around until she was on her knees with her head in the pillow. I then grabbed big handfuls of her hair and pulled while mounted her doggie style from behind. For what seems like 2o minutes but was probably only 5, I just pounded the hell out of her pussy -- she couldn't move or get away from my relentless hammering. Jessica must be a squirter because the amount of liquid that poured out of her hole and over my cock was unbelievable. All I could hear besides the squelching sounds of our organs joining, was her light groaning as I bottomed out in her womb. Before long it become too much for me and I emptied another epic load of cum deep into her womb past her cervix.

Afterward, we agreed this was a one off, and that we wouldn't tell our partners what had just happened. Jessica found Geoff passed out on a bed and she just slid in besides him. Anne was fast asleep on a big couch in an upstairs drawing room and after covering her with a blanket I decided to leave her there -- she looked so peaceful after all. To erase the scene of the crime, I took the bedsheets down to the basement and ran the washing and drying machine on quick cycles and then remade the bed with the fresh sheets so that no one would be the wiser.

The rest of the weekend was uneventful as we all nurtured our hangovers and tried to recover. Jessica shared knowing looks with me from time to time but otherwise we managed to keep our accidental fling a secret. For me, the sex with Jessica had unleashed a sea of doubt about getting married to Anne. She was beautiful, funny, wonderful with people, but we never really connected on a deep intellectual level and the sex was good but not mind blowing like with Jessica. I decided to put off making a decision about the engagement ring and a proposal. Perhaps I was getting cold feet.

I thought the midnight tryst with Jessica was just going to remain a secret between the two of us. But two weeks later, I got a call from Jessica wanting to arrange a meeting. We decided to meet at a chic hotel bar in central London. Jessica was already nursing a sparkling water and I ordered a pint. The conversation as always was effortless. But at some point, Jessica narrowed her gaze and dropped the bombshell:

"I'm sure you remember our little fling back on your birthday. Well, it turns out that you made quite the impression on me. I'm pregnant and its definitely yours."

I choose my words carefully "You know when we made love the second time....."

"You mean when you dominated me and rutted my poor pussy like a prized stallion?" Jessica interrupted.

"Well if you put it that way, yes, it was then that I realized that you were the perfect person for me -- not only are we on the same intellectual wavelength but you get and accept my kinks. Plus it doesn't hurt that you have an unbelievably sexy body and a sparkling personality."

"Go on." Jessica prompted.

"Well ever since that night I've been wondering if I might have a chance with you, whether you'd consider going out with me, even marrying me. Am I crazy?" I asked.

"Oh, thank god you feel the same way as I do." burst Jessica. "This think with Geoff was always temporary, I've always wanted a family which he just couldn't give me. I find you perfect and you better make me a proper proposal or I'll change my mind about you" she giggled.

With that I got off my chair on bended knee, held her hands and earnestly entreated: "Jessica Chang, will you make me the happiest man alive and do me the great honor of marrying me?"

To which Jessica simply replied: "Yes, I love you too."

We hugged and wiped tears from our eyes. Then Jessica mischievously jangled some hotel keys in front of my eyes and said in a ridiculously fake Chinese accent: "Do you want good time? I like it hard and deep. My pussy very wet. No worry about giving me baby, already have one!" God, I loved this woman. If Jessica wasn't already pregnant, I would have done the deed that evening. We fucked and fucked until we couldn't anymore and fell asleep exhausted in each other's arms.

Anne and Geoff took it magnanimously. We didn't rub the infidelity in their faces although I'm sure both of them were capable of doing the math. Frankly once we were together both of them could see we were a much better couple then they were ever with us independently. Funnily enough, once single, Anne and Geoff ended up hooking up and getting married themselves -- so no hard feelings were had. You could almost say that a bedroom mix-up ended up making two happy couples.

After our first child, a darling little girl looking very much like her mother, Jessica keep up the sexual tension getting into all sorts of degrading bondage and dirty language. I couldn't help but quickly impregnate her again, after all she kept shouting: "Pound my dripping pussy. Breed your subservient wife." I always aim to please.